Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Shawn1981

Real Name Shawn1981   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname ZeroPike1
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description had an account here, named Zerocougar. My avatar was a creeper face with an N7 logo. Since I cannot really recover it I made a new one.
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 2, 2015, 14:02
Total Comments 431 (Amateur)
User ID 58207

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ] Older >

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
6. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Dec 5, 2015, 08:43 ZeroPike1

Course they could take that Million and improve things about the game that the community would like fixed or changed. Also could make the F2P aspect more appealing for a while, for the money. Maybe boost there player counts up. Hell if there was some month long event where half the in-game transactions were free or something. I'd even give it a go.

But whatever cannot tell the rich what to do with there money, except making them pay taxes. Or dangle it in-front of people to make them jump through hoops for it, and then snatch it away at the end. like tricking a dog...

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Evening Patches
2. Re: Evening Patches Dec 3, 2015, 23:51 ZeroPike1

ya with some of the bugs I've run into, game hardcrashing to desktop, and even having to roll back a save to an hour before it bugged out etc...

If this is all they have fixed no wonder they enjoy mod support, they need the community patch fixes so they do not have to do anything except major problems. If even that.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
6. Re: Morning Metaverse Dec 2, 2015, 14:40 ZeroPike1

I thought that was just for the news post about it. if they are blurred in public its kinda a waste then.  

News Comments > Morning Crowdfunding Roundup
7. Re: Morning Crowdfunding Roundup Dec 2, 2015, 04:12 ZeroPike1

Yeah soon as I seen Patton sign up as Frank... I'm starting to think I can get on-board this train now.  

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
1. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Dec 2, 2015, 04:07 ZeroPike1

I dunno how to feel about Guest stars during Game awards. Game award shows always feel weird. Like the facepalming' Game Awards shows on Cable TV.

But it comes off in the weird reality TV show way, of B-C level actors/music performer's on those crappy "Who has talent" shows.

Where you cannot take anything they say on a Judgement level seriously at all. You find yourself questioning there background and knowledge to even be in the place as a Guest Star or a judge.

4. Re: Morning Metaverse Dec 1, 2015, 14:06 ZeroPike1

To busy thinking like American's with this idea you guys. Some countries you cannot run away from your name, and something like this will bring shame or discrimination against you as well.

Do I think trolls need billboards however? no. But I do see the message of showing others just how shitty other human beings can be, its something we all have to deal with.

News Comments > etc., etc.
8. Re: etc., etc. Dec 1, 2015, 04:02 ZeroPike1

Yeah agreed, he is reading too much into flavor text. And how Bethesda and the fallout series in general, make loose connections to other games and tropes.

So by his logic then the crashed Star Fleet shuttle from the first game must indicate the same universe?

Come on, its just Bethesda, have a giggle at the Skyrim reference and move along. Putting more thought into connecting it to something else is putting more thought into it then even Bethesda did originally.

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront 40-Player Battle Shown
26. Re: Star Wars Battlefront 40 Player Battle Shown Dec 1, 2015, 03:56 ZeroPike1

What I will say is that Battlefield games where there is 64-players on even large maps is pure crazy. Something is always happening somewhere on the map. Its a good feeling.

But I also agree with how having tons of players like Planetside makes the game feel very... I dunno hollow is a word?

Also slick Titanfall was not a great fps game. It was a flash-in-the-pan success at best and is now just a Shiny P.O.S. game. If you disagree, tough, cause thats my permanent view on it.

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
5. Re: Morning Safety Dance Nov 30, 2015, 17:49 ZeroPike1

My handbook was rather detailed in that reguard. Also, your name actually got to HR and then to your direct boss. If you were talking about the company in a poor manner even amongst Company loyal family members.

This is not a common thing? That was my only job for 15 years so I'm unaware if its different elsewhere.

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
1. Re: Morning Safety Dance Nov 30, 2015, 12:14 ZeroPike1

This is the new norm for companies, I remember my employee handbook for my old job said you will be held accountable for ANYTHING you said about the company on anything digital. I can see both sides of the argument. Company wants to protect itself and its image, employees want to complain about things that are going wrong with there jobs.  

News Comments > Black Friday Safety Dance
3. Re: Black Friday Safety Dance Nov 28, 2015, 12:07 ZeroPike1

I do not understand the purpose of this device? Does the barbie reply to the child talking? Is it like Cortana or something? If so it would make more sense.

Also its not as big a deal, as a hacked cell phone or any electronic device with a microphone attached. At this point anyone can crack those and have an open mic on you the whole time and you could be none the wiser.

News Comments > Pre-Steam Sale Prices Raised?
60. Re: Pre-Steam Sale Prices Raised? Nov 28, 2015, 12:02 ZeroPike1

Where I worked used to do this as well. Raise a price about a week before putting it on sale for 30-40% off the raised price. Its terrible how they can do it. But they do it. Nobody really catches on unless they are specifically keeping track and even if so nothing anyone can really do.

Take screen shots of prices then and date them, be an historical price archive.

News Comments > System Shock Remake Screenshots
9. Re: System Shock Remake Screenshots Nov 26, 2015, 16:50 ZeroPike1

I will say, based off the screens this is about as 1-to-1 or a game remake as you can get. Minus the exact same UI. Which is an ok thing really. Color me impressed.  

News Comments > Steam Fall Sale
20. Re: Steam Fall Sale Nov 26, 2015, 02:32 ZeroPike1

Though I'm sure people are getting some of the deals they are happy with. I find this sale to be one of the weakest. Here's hoping the Christmas event has something a bit better then 10% off crap. So annoying.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
4. Re: $750 pill Nov 25, 2015, 12:40 ZeroPike1

Creston wrote on Nov 25, 2015, 11:20:
With the price standing, Turing will offer additional money-saving measures such as new, smaller bottles with only 30 tablets

Oh good, then your monthly bill will only be $22500! Why, that's practically a steal!

That's what happens with less government regulation and a really bad idea of a Free Market healthcare system from top to bottom, really pays off this way. People VOTE to let this happen.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
17. Re: Morning Tech Bits Nov 25, 2015, 02:44 ZeroPike1

Well for video memory there is a much more detailed comparison here http://techreport.com/blog/28800/how-much-video-memory-is-enough

From a place that I trust more then "hardwaresecrets" sounds like some backwards thinking random blog somewhere.

And it shows in detail, side by side comparison's of GPU memory counts.

24. Re: Morning Metaverse Nov 25, 2015, 02:30 ZeroPike1

Com wrote on Nov 23, 2015, 12:17:
ZeroPike1 wrote on Nov 23, 2015, 12:11:
Just some no name band trying to get attention by destroying a freshly released game. Trolls know no bounds guys. Really.

Yea some no name band that's been around for fifteen years and sold seven million albums.

Who's the troll, really.

Lol that's it? so regional level of acceptance of there music at best. couple million is what some games sell and it doesn't take 15 years to do it. sorry there NOT a big deal. get over yourself.

News Comments > etc.
2. Re: etc. Nov 24, 2015, 15:32 ZeroPike1

next Fallout will feature Shoes, Shirts, pants, socks, hats, bags... ohh wait that's now.

I enjoy a bit of gamer "swag" but geez.

News Comments > Fallout 4 Console Command Warning
16. Re: Fallout 4 Console Command Warning Nov 24, 2015, 15:28 ZeroPike1

Lost companion, was my only use of a console command so far. This needs a mod, a device to summon unlocked companions or at least send them to settlements to be found.

I like how he says "can easy mess up saved games" Have you even played this game yet dude? Just saving your game as it is can mess up your game.

7. Re: Morning Metaverse Nov 23, 2015, 12:11 ZeroPike1

Just some no name band trying to get attention by destroying a freshly released game. Trolls know no bounds guys. Really.  

431 Comments. 22 pages. Viewing page 15.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo