Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Shawn1981

Real Name Shawn1981   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname ZeroPike1
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description had an account here, named Zerocougar. My avatar was a creeper face with an N7 logo. Since I cannot really recover it I made a new one.
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 2, 2015, 14:02
Total Comments 431 (Amateur)
User ID 58207

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ] Older >

News Comments > Harmonix on PC Rhythm Gaming
6. Re: Harmonix on PC Rhythm Gaming Feb 27, 2016, 16:38 ZeroPike1

I've played some Rhythm games on the PC before (OSU!). but they do basically turn into Glorified Flappy-bird games set to music. They will not find a buyer from me for any type of this game.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > WW1 Battlefield 5 in October? [Updated]
21. Re: WW1 Battlefield 5 in October? Feb 26, 2016, 14:37 ZeroPike1

WW1? come on wheres a new WW2 BF. But ohh well maybe its fun on some level.  

News Comments > DOOM Uncut for Germany
34. Re: DOOM Uncut for Germany Feb 26, 2016, 06:24 ZeroPike1

Julio wrote on Feb 26, 2016, 05:23:
ZeroPike1 wrote on Feb 26, 2016, 03:47:
Careful guys your Nationalism is showing.

I do not really get how you can take a topic about Doom and go to the migrant problems in Germany. I dealt with some your racism in another topic already, but this is just crazy, you guys really need to step back and look at yourselves. Word to the wise, your the ones looking like trash.

I moved to Germany from the US to get away from Crazy-Stupid people. Looks like it really doesn't matter.

The truth hurts sometimes. Though some try to hide it by calling it racism.

There is an English phrase, or an American one anyways that fits for me. "I'm calling a spade a spade. A spade with any other modification is still a spade."

32. Re: DOOM Uncut for Germany Feb 26, 2016, 03:47 ZeroPike1

Careful guys your Nationalism is showing.

I do not really get how you can take a topic about Doom and go to the migrant problems in Germany. I dealt with some your racism in another topic already, but this is just crazy, you guys really need to step back and look at yourselves. Word to the wise, your the ones looking like trash.

I moved to Germany from the US to get away from Crazy-Stupid people. Looks like it really doesn't matter.

This comment was edited on Feb 26, 2016, 03:52.

7. Re: DOOM Uncut for Germany Feb 25, 2016, 03:18 ZeroPike1

Some countries do grow up and not continue to regress to childhood.  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
2. Re: Morning Metaverse Feb 24, 2016, 15:25 ZeroPike1

"Blocking all ads I think it's diminishing my experience of advertising and in that case we see an issue for the user themselves. More and more publishers just can't afford to give their content for free...a user with an ad-blocker will keep running on websites who ask the user to pay for content then they unblock the ad-blocker and then see all bad ads anyway,"

Ohh my exp with good advertising? sure why not, I need marketing firms to think for me as to what I want. How about this, I'll let you know what I want when I want it, as I order it on amazon. And they already try to sell me "related" crap that I ignore already.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
15. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Feb 23, 2016, 14:14 ZeroPike1

I think a good cross example of this would be the Sting-Ray. Once it got out and somebody used it. They found how amazing it is to do what Sting-Ray does, that they basically do not even wait for a judge to approve things anymore. And endlessly use to to where its not even news anymore.

I tend to think that once you unlock this door once, you will end up unlocking it the next time, and the next for even way smaller infractions.

Of course they could actually put effort into it and try to crack it themselves. But much like String-Ray, when you can cheat it, why bother with anything else?

News Comments > Steam VR Performance Test Teases Us
19. Re: Steam VR Performance Test Teases Us Feb 23, 2016, 12:19 ZeroPike1

Quboid wrote on Feb 23, 2016, 09:13:
ZeroPike1 wrote on Feb 23, 2016, 05:41:
http://www.bilder-upload.eu/upload/d9da81-1456225293.jpg

Mine did totally fine. For specs I can say I have 16GB Ram as well.

Ermmm:

uBlock Origin has prevented the following page from loading:
Because of the following filter
||www.bilder-upload.eu^
Found in: Malware Domain List

Should work now its up on Imgur.

http://imgur.com/f9mN2PD

News Comments > Steam VR Performance Test Teases Us
13. Re: Steam VR Performance Test Teases Us Feb 23, 2016, 05:41 ZeroPike1

Mine did totally fine. For specs I can say I have 16GB Ram as well.

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
5. Re: Morning Safety Dance Feb 17, 2016, 15:13 ZeroPike1

SirKnight wrote on Feb 17, 2016, 13:11:
ZeroPike1 wrote on Feb 17, 2016, 11:51:
What a unique listing of links, the FBI wants to remove privacy, the CIA warns about Emails being not safe. Like republicans, its terrible when it happens to them, but when it happens to others everyone but them should be ashamed.

"Like republicans and democrats...."

There fixed it for you. Don't forget they are really both the same. Two sides of the same dirty coin.

And one side at least looks cleaner then the other so I take that one over the really dirty side.

News Comments > E.T. Armies Next Month
3. Re: E.T. Armies Next Month Feb 17, 2016, 12:00 ZeroPike1

Its aged looking, and the voice acting in the trailer is unnatural feeling to it. But looks at least halfway decent as shooter's go.  

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
2. Re: Morning Safety Dance Feb 17, 2016, 11:51 ZeroPike1

What a unique listing of links, the FBI wants to remove privacy, the CIA warns about Emails being not safe. Like republicans, its terrible when it happens to them, but when it happens to others everyone but them should be ashamed.  

News Comments > German Fallout 3 Ban Lifted
6. Re: German Fallout 3 Ban Lifted Feb 17, 2016, 04:57 ZeroPike1

You both sound like a hate filled American's, now. one of those "they took our jobs" kind of people. "They speak differently" "they wear some clothes differently". As long as they are obeying German laws what are they doing wrong so much? Its safe to assume most of them do not want to be here to begin with, but for one reason or another they make it to Germany.

BTW you can thank "those people" for bringing you Doner at all in Germany. It was the same way 10 years ago with people in a Doner store speaking Arabic whats the problem now?

This comment was edited on Feb 17, 2016, 05:11.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Feb 15, 2016, 20:59 ZeroPike1

They are not going to stop until there legally allowed to come to your house with a gun and take enough of your things in order to pay the $150,000 per copy-right infringement they claim you made.

Accused terrorists have more options in court then a Copy-right infringement defendant it seems.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
6. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 14, 2016, 14:57 ZeroPike1

I read the bit above where he threw his voice behind video game sales. But aside from that I will not miss that person on the US supreme court. He was a dinosaur from the past and was well over due to be removed from that position.  

News Comments > Op Ed
1. Re: Op Ed Feb 12, 2016, 14:51 ZeroPike1

I dunno, I view the idea of taking gaming to a sports level the same as how Chess is an international sport. If your into it cool, if not, it really does not affect you that much. Except your playing Chess for fun and get stomped by a Multi-boxing, 200K clicks per min, live streaming to fans player, destroying unorganized players for the "lulz". Modern gaming everyone.  

News Comments > Quantum Break PC Plans; Xbox Players Unhappy
25. Re: Quantum Break PC Plans; Xbox Players Unhappy Feb 12, 2016, 14:26 ZeroPike1

Xbox players should be Unhappy, there getting yet another cover based shooter with the only hook being a time pausing mechanic, that is in the Indy PC game SUPERHOT. They should be more unhappy with that instead of hardware specs. Somebody should really count how many cover behind boxes games there are in the world.  

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
1. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Feb 12, 2016, 09:36 ZeroPike1

That is a thing, other countries can easily bypass the US laws of encryption. Where privacy is more of a public concern they can just forget the US laws and laugh at it, which it deserves.

And for the gamersgate article/emo-post link. Omg wall of text headache inbound. Not worth my time to read more then the opening paragraph.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
5. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Feb 10, 2016, 17:53 ZeroPike1

Yeah pretty much, deregulation and free market tactics where your only morality is "how much money can I make for my shareholder's" made this guy and lets more guys be like him.

You can single him out as a problem, but you have to realize the environment for this guy to even exist is still 100% there and will only make more.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
16. Re: Morning Tech Bits Feb 10, 2016, 17:50 ZeroPike1

Julio wrote on Feb 9, 2016, 18:32:
Add 4K to the upcoming list of failures after VR flops.

Have you even seen 4K? Run GTA:V in 4K? I have, I've run everything I could on 4K and its amazing. I fully expect 4K to be a legit future. If so inclined, go to a store and look at working 4K screens, you will go back to your home and see your non-4K screen and wonder why you do not have a 4K already.

VR I want to exist but outside of a Star Trek Holodeck experience I'm going to have doubts.

431 Comments. 22 pages. Viewing page 10.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo