Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Shawn1981

Real Name Shawn1981   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname ZeroPike1
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description had an account here, named Zerocougar. My avatar was a creeper face with an N7 logo. Since I cannot really recover it I made a new one.
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 2, 2015, 14:02
Total Comments 431 (Amateur)
User ID 58207

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ] Older >

News Comments > Urban Empire Announced
3. Re: Urban Empire Announced Mar 11, 2016, 06:51 ZeroPike1

Skylines was ok but it was still weird. Traffic AI is pretty miserable.

Hopefully these guys can put a good city sim out. Market needs competition instead of letting Skylines run the show with paid for DLC packs.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > CDPR Game Coming This Year; Not Cyberpunk 2077
10. Re: CDPR Game Coming This Year; Not Cyberpunk 2077 Mar 11, 2016, 06:49 ZeroPike1

Being that's its from the Witcher dev's more or less. I will keep and eye on it. Cyberpunk needs a good game aside from Shadowrun.

But calling it Cyberpunk 2077 sounds like a name in a GameDev tycoon game you'd just type in to fill space.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
6. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Mar 11, 2016, 06:42 ZeroPike1

The article is pretty in-depth and the commentators on that site explain in detail Apple allowed access to cloud Data so far vs unlocking a phone. Provided that's true its still pretty scary.

And the Feds also say its modest, for this one phone. And anybody who has experience with the Federal government, will realize its never ever just one!. never. Open the door once you open it again and again under normal US law.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
1. Re: Evening Metaverse Mar 11, 2016, 06:38 ZeroPike1

I seen a streamer who was wearing a bikini top, she had blonde hair as well. Terrible at the game she was playing. I found it on a random twitch stream when I was watching over Christmas.

Its the sexual appeal style, have some skinny, pretty thing playing games without clothes on to get the (let's be honest) 13+ year old male demographic.

Its just to grab viewer's. Instead of relying on a persons character and speaking/entertainment talent. You go the cheapest route possible and use a body to sell product.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
3. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Mar 10, 2016, 12:37 ZeroPike1

If it works for the RIAA, lets see Microsoft get away with IP tracing. Its still not a 100% science. Close, but not 100%.  

News Comments > Tom Clancy's The Division Sets Ubi Records
31. Re: Tom Clancy's The Division Sets Ubi Records Mar 10, 2016, 11:25 ZeroPike1

Devinoch wrote on Mar 10, 2016, 03:47:
ZeroPike1 wrote on Mar 10, 2016, 03:33:
I'm not happy with the Ubisoft review embargo thing they pulled with the game. I do not care if the game is the next Half Life, they should not be embargoing reviews or reviewers.

Having said that the Open beta (IE: a limited time demo) taste of whats to come trick worked well, even from the posts below. I suppose its actually a nice way to show a game, I like that. But I would still like to hear reviewers before I commit money. So I wait until they speak.

Their point on review embargoes was that the game is a multiplayer centric game, and is designed to have lots of people. Playing it solo, with an empty environment, and no one else around, is not an accurate representation of what players would actually get.

Most reviewers seem to understand that.

You can only use that excuse so often at best. When reviewer's do get Multiplay focused game copies to play, Its along with other reviewer's. So they do have people playing it. And the biggest group is 4 people. 4! you do not need to hold that back at all. And the pvp centered zone would have enough players as well.

I love how your willing to excuse company judgement as better for the player base over all. What a joke.

And slick
He's complained about this before, and several members including myself gently informed him. glad to know he can't read. I guess he's only programmed to hate

nah, I just skip the trash you normally write. Really wonder why your writing career has not taken off...

News Comments > Tom Clancy's The Division Sets Ubi Records
14. Re: Tom Clancy's The Division Sets Ubi Records Mar 10, 2016, 03:33 ZeroPike1

I'm not happy with the Ubisoft review embargo thing they pulled with the game. I do not care if the game is the next Half Life, they should not be embargoing reviews or reviewers.

Having said that the Open beta (IE: a limited time demo) taste of whats to come trick worked well, even from the posts below. I suppose its actually a nice way to show a game, I like that. But I would still like to hear reviewers before I commit money. So I wait until they speak.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Mar 9, 2016, 08:55 ZeroPike1

To be honest, I'm not surprised at how the FBI is gathering data anymore. Living abroad I'm pretty sure my calls home get flagged for more detailed snooping. Probably not so much that an actual agent is listening at that moment. But I'm sure its in a computer somewhere.

Me discussing my new couch, and hearing about how my mom is enjoying her new apartment.

FBI/NSA/HS Best services ever. need to keep national security services aware of what color my new couch is.

News Comments > etc.
1. Re: etc. Mar 8, 2016, 11:50 ZeroPike1

Randy Pitchford was making a new MOBA based shooter? Overwatch I knew, Randy's game I did not.  

News Comments > Saturday Legal Briefs
2. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs Mar 5, 2016, 15:00 ZeroPike1

Amazing, a dormant cyber plague on the guys Iphone. Words... not enough words to say to this idea. Yeah make up BS to get your way in the courts.  

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
5. Re: Morning Mobilization Mar 4, 2016, 15:25 ZeroPike1

I had it in my mind that those kinds of devices would be part of the bedtime setting. Where those are not part of the person's time.

"Its about 9-9:30 your off to bed son. And leave me your Cell/Tablet, give me your TV and computer's power cables as well for the night."

I was more thinking that was included in the bedtime regiment already. And thus I made the comment about standing outside there door. You take away even/up to the TV your kid is going to hate your guts. Good thing I do not have little monster's around.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
2. Re: Morning Mobilization Mar 4, 2016, 12:25 ZeroPike1

You cannot parent your kids to sleep. What are you going to do? stay outside the door and open it every 10mins to see if they managed to get into the first stages of REM sleep?

You can encourage, setting bed times and such keeping a routine. But other then that... Your only making yourself look foolish(and kinda reportable to the police as a possible child molester) by standing outside your kids door like a stalker/creep.

News Comments > Black Desert Online Launches
26. Re: Black Desert Online Launches Mar 4, 2016, 12:19 ZeroPike1

The English VO is pretty crap. The combat system looks kinda fun. The game world is same weird cross between European Medieval times and Asian folklore.

Wife gave me a friend pass to use. oddly I would rather queue up for WoW raids then actually download this.

News Comments > etc.
1. Re: etc. Mar 3, 2016, 16:09 ZeroPike1

This was a good video to watch. He explains in depth how the Rental industry was against Rentals.

This comment was edited on Mar 3, 2016, 16:59.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
3. Re: Morning Tech Bits Mar 3, 2016, 16:07 ZeroPike1

They turned into a Patent troll lately it seems. Since they fail elsewhere might as well win with "on a computer" patents.

And to the H1B visa comment, those are not exactly normal, that is IBM putting that paperwork in not the Migrant, the Migrant is only agreeing to it. That is one thing alot of people toss aside, its IBM's choice who to higher.

You ether change the labor laws here, which Republican's and Donald Drumpf like to remove all together I'm very sure. Or hope Sander's pulls a good protection law out of his hat. Or Hillary and keep status quo.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
4. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Mar 3, 2016, 15:55 ZeroPike1

Cops shooting at even more things. Fire enough bullets the craziness of it might sort itself out finally.  

News Comments > etc., etc.
4. Re: etc., etc. Mar 3, 2016, 03:47 ZeroPike1

EA rep,
Have you had a chance to try the Missions?

yeah even I have, and its so NOT singleplayer, its painful to experience and not even a good tutorial.

As to Ubi, yeah its quite similar, nearly down to the hills matching completely. Maybe they did this to save money on Development. But it definitely comes off lazy no matter what. Something Ubisoft is being really good at lately IE: AC series.

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
2. Re: Evening Safety Dance Mar 3, 2016, 02:26 ZeroPike1

Do not even have to rob a bank anymore, just learn to code a money stealing program/virus/hackjob/adware/ransomware.  

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
1. Re: Evening Metaverse Mar 2, 2016, 03:25 ZeroPike1

Ohh 4K would be an awesome thing to have. But considering how crap American internet is and even abroad needing a decent connection company. The infrastructure is just not there for it.

News Comments > Sunday Safety Dance
1. Re: Sunday Safety Dance Feb 28, 2016, 15:41 ZeroPike1

Ohh its not a perfect system ether, Chip cards. But its better then a single magnetic strip and a signature anyone can forge and nobody checks anyways, with the old style cards.  

431 Comments. 22 pages. Viewing page 9.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo