Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Shawn1981

Real Name Shawn1981   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname ZeroPike1
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description had an account here, named Zerocougar. My avatar was a creeper face with an N7 logo. Since I cannot really recover it I made a new one.
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 2, 2015, 14:02
Total Comments 431 (Amateur)
User ID 58207

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ] Older >

News Comments > Battlefield Reveal Next Week?
7. Re: Battlefield Reveal Next Week? Apr 29, 2016, 14:04 ZeroPike1

Never! never can we reach saturation! The current BF engine is the best of the best. With pre-rendered destructibility on certain terrain and building details. You cannot get anymore high-tech.

With bullets being dead accurate because it had the pleasure of being fired from somebody who can arc them properly at any distance.

With vehicles that still feel like they are gliding on air and not connected with the terrain at all.

With maps so poorly made that you can only stomach less then half of the entire list!

BF can only get better year after year, Call of Duty style!

In seriousness, I give up on this stuff. If its WW2 themed I might give it a go, after that I'm tired of BF for another release cycle there Star Wars game really soured my taste for them.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
2. Re: Morning Metaverse Apr 28, 2016, 11:31 ZeroPike1

I'm really impressed, Trump is now a world wide meme. Literally a walking joke... Well more then he already is I suppose.  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
9. Re: Morning Metaverse Apr 21, 2016, 02:15 ZeroPike1

Ya this guy is a pile of trash. Guess he cannot get me banned off his chat by saying that can he?  

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
22. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Apr 19, 2016, 10:02 ZeroPike1

There is just not a single Ethics thing here. Its just shaking down somebody, by people trying to be trolling vindictive asshats. The Ethics on this make the side that found this stuff to look like proper trash in my eye.

When somebody has a work life and a private life. And keeps them from mixing, why go to war on it?

News Comments > Into the Black
7. Re: Into the Black Apr 19, 2016, 09:53 ZeroPike1

She was awesome, much like Betty White as well. Funny as all hell elderly ladies, kinda makes it funnier in a way. You just do not expect it from them.  

News Comments > World of Warcraft: Legion in August
14. Re: World of Warcraft: Legion This Month Apr 19, 2016, 09:47 ZeroPike1

I will agree with Verno's point that back during vanilla time I was in early twenties. Living at home and working nights. Now 10 years later and a growing inventory of single and mmo games, having Blizz's usual grindathon crap from vanilla is a nightmare.

Having played WoD, has anyone grinded out the new flying achievement? It is broken down into dailies and takes a set amount of time even if you do it everyday. It was short by Vanilla standards and I found it annoying. But I'll take it over Vanilla.

I look forward to the new exp pack, and playing it with my wife.

News Comments > Sunday Legal Briefs
2. Re: Sunday Legal Briefs Apr 17, 2016, 17:21 ZeroPike1

With this entire Net Neutrality thing, you can easily trace which party favors what for the people. Republican's outright supporting data-caps, lack of competition by lying that it has competition already, somehow. They do not even lie about there feelings towards it. They always hide under that stupid ass line of protecting small business and that is such a joke already..

Democrats they come across as the only kinda-sane voices in this mess, where Telecoms rule the land with iron fists.

News Comments > RDR2 Map Leaked?
27. Re: RDR2 Map Leaked? Apr 17, 2016, 07:34 ZeroPike1

One of my fav games ever was RDR. One of the few games I sat through till completion as well.

One can hope for a PC port of it. If not I will not buy a console just to play it.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
6. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 14, 2016, 11:34 ZeroPike1

I'm also sporting Mirrored sunglasses, its very nice. It makes you stand out in a crowd while hiding behind two mirrors  

News Comments > Fallout 4 Creation Kit Beta Signups
1. Re: Fallout 4 Creation Kit Beta Signups Apr 11, 2016, 12:29 ZeroPike1

With 130 hours in Vanilla logged, I'm more then ready to take on some hopefully good modded content.  

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
4. Re: Morning Tech Bits Apr 5, 2016, 12:33 ZeroPike1

I'm still sticking with a strong single card graphics solution on my PC's. When I can drop $1000 on twin cards at a rip and manage to have good space in the case, then I will consider it.  

News Comments > Sunday Legal Briefs
1. Re: Sunday Legal Briefs Apr 3, 2016, 09:37 ZeroPike1

We know that the absence of lawful, critical investigative tools due to the "Going Dark" problem is a substantial state and local law enforcement challenge that you face daily. As has been our longstanding policy, the FBI will of course consider any tool that might be helpful to our partners. Please know that we will continue to do everything we can to help you consistent with our legal and policy constraints. You have our commitment that we will maintain an open dialogue with you. We are in this together.

Go Team Police State!

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
8. Re: Evening Safety Dance Apr 1, 2016, 12:11 ZeroPike1

eRe4s3r wrote on Apr 1, 2016, 09:00:
ZeroPike1 wrote on Apr 1, 2016, 04:39:
This is alot like how Belgium got hit. You have super long lines of people waiting. Its such a golden target. These long lines are not only a pain in the ass, but a major security threat.

And pushing these lines as they plan now in EU in FRONT of the airport entrance will make future terror attacks even worse and easier to execute with even more innocents in danger.

Self perpetuating security nightmare... or how they want to improve security but actually decrease everyones security.

They will hit where ever queue's can form. Having flown, the auto-matic check in machines are great. Nice and quick. But the security lines, and in any airport you can forget that being so quick.

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
4. Re: Evening Safety Dance Apr 1, 2016, 04:39 ZeroPike1

This is alot like how Belgium got hit. You have super long lines of people waiting. Its such a golden target. These long lines are not only a pain in the ass, but a major security threat.  

News Comments > etc.
4. Re: etc. Mar 29, 2016, 11:36 ZeroPike1

The char models in the game are pretty sexualized as it is, why is this pose a problem? its a non-story compared to the other female characters.  

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
4. Re: Evening Metaverse Mar 29, 2016, 06:40 ZeroPike1

Whether it is pushing the FCC to keep the National Broadband Map from listing prices, fighting competition wherever possible, or lobbying hard for little oversight over how AT&T uses federal taxpayer money, both AT&T and Verizon have quite the history of taking taxpayer money and providing little to nothing in return.

This pretty much sums it up. I understand local governments want good internet, it attracts so many positives to any community. So they cannot do Muni-Broadband due to laws and monopolies or rural distances makes it harder, I get that. SO toss money at companies, give them a super loose agenda to follow, and hope for the best.

What a joke.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
3. Re: Evening Metaverse Mar 29, 2016, 06:34 ZeroPike1

Until now, Amazon has mostly used Deutsche Post's DHL parcel service for deliveries in Germany, and its move to build up its own delivery capabilities is seen as a threat to DHL's business.

DHL is ok for me, but one day the off-day driver managed to not ring the bell and open a locked door to our apartment. He woke me up to take somebody else's package. I tried to refuse, he pushed the package into my doorway and shoves the signature thingy in my tired face. jackass.

News Comments > Saturday Metaverse
2. Re: Saturday Metaverse Mar 26, 2016, 12:06 ZeroPike1

Even with its own content, I still want a wide library of videos to choose from. I get the whole 'Rights' thing where they probably only have access to content for so long.

So far I would still choose a service that has zero exclusives, but series's I enjoy and more movies I enjoy, then one service with a exclusive show with a bad selection of other titles.

News Comments > Op Ed
4. Re: Op Ed Mar 26, 2016, 06:52 ZeroPike1

jimnms wrote on Mar 26, 2016, 04:36:
I doubt the people that tend to watch people play games actually buy games anyway. These people just want to sit and have entertainment streamed into their face holes rather than get off their ass and experience things for themselves.

Also, reading some of the comments to that article makes me sick.

Wow angry much? I also do watch LP's plenty, so I satisfy my "face hole" as you so elegantly put it. I watch it for commentary and not just a silent LP. Also silent LP'ers are some of the worst viewed video's.

People like me tun into my LP channels to have the commentary and thoughts on a game. And who says somebody did not already buy it and want to watch somebody else playing it and hear there thoughts? I've done that a couple times.

News Comments > Zombasite Demo
10. Re: Zombasite Demo Mar 24, 2016, 14:04 ZeroPike1

Tachikoma wrote on Mar 24, 2016, 13:39:
ZeroPike1 wrote on Mar 24, 2016, 10:16:
It looks like a wanna be Diablo type game with a zombie survival theme tossed on top [...] I'm not impressed at all, and I even looked at the video and screens + reading about it.

Wow, you not only looked at the video, but even read about it? Impressive. With this amount of research Baldur`s Gate can also look like a "Diablo type game" I suppose.

In reality Soldak`s games are highly original and unlike anything out there (maybe Arcen has similar design philosophies)

lol are you the Dev' or the dev's family? Sorry I guess I get to look at things more objectively then you allow yourself. The work looks derivative to be frank. And yeah gameplay footage as shown in the trailer video of a games store page is actually about the best way to see if one will like a game or not. My research is complete, and I will not.

431 Comments. 22 pages. Viewing page 7.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo