Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
User information for Megalodon

Real Name Megalodon   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Megalodon
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Jun 8, 2015, 21:47
Total Comments 322 (Amateur)
User ID 58190

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ] Older >

News Comments > On Fallout 4's Graphics

112. Re: On Fallout 4's Graphics Nov 10, 2015, 22:55 Megalodon

Quinn wrote on Nov 10, 2015, 14:02:
Lost my train of thought later on into the discussion. My original point was, ffs, that like all other sellers out there (see link in earlier post), GMG normally wouldn't require a fucking coupon code for it to be in the 45-50 dollar price range. They just apply the discount off of the ludicrous 60 bucks. Only when they do this coupon shite, it's suddenly 60 bucks. It's a cheap mindfuck people fall for.

The "cheap mindfuck" is that you can't seem to count but despite that, you were given every opportunity to gracefully admit you were wrong and move on. Instead you decided to plow on with stupid comment after stupid comment in some misguided effort to save face which had the opposite effect. Learn a lesson from this and I think you owe everyone an apology.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > On Fallout 4's Graphics

90. Re: On Fallout 4's Graphics Nov 10, 2015, 07:45 Megalodon

Quinn wrote on Nov 9, 2015, 17:04:
Whatever. Mark my words, once that coupon period is expired (if it's ever) the game will be between 45 and 50 bucks again.

Seriously do you EVER pay 60 bucks for a game? Like, ever? It's not the default price.
Unless, of course, there's a "discount" on it.

Why is it so difficult for you to admit that you're wrong? Even if $50 is the new norm they are still coming in cheaper than that with their discount and cheaper than other vendors. It's a good price for a brand new AAA game and they're a good vendor, stop whining and enjoy it.

News Comments > Fallout 4 GeForce Tweaking Guide

74. Re: Fallout 4 GeForce Tweaking Guide Nov 9, 2015, 22:44 Megalodon

List of names you can choose that Codsworth can say

Also some more useful tweaks.

News Comments > Game Reviews

35. Re: Game Reviews Nov 9, 2015, 21:31 Megalodon

nin wrote on Nov 9, 2015, 13:58:
I'm so tired of it. These few people do their best to suck every bit of fun out of our hobby. No matter what's offered "it's shit". Nothing is ever good enough. They (cutter, luke) go into every thread and shit all over everything...we have people that register with no plan other than flinging shit (great white shark).

It's past time for something to happen.

No idea what makes you say that, I hadn't even posted here but you ironically broke a rule to complain anyway. I registered to talk about PC games and some console games. I just don't put up with any shit from trolls like the ones you mentioned. Instead of talking about ignore lists or getting all passive aggressive I will just call them out on their shit. If that offends some sensibilities then fuck it, I don't care about being PC or what some random internet gamer thinks. Everyone else gets a fair shake.

You have to learn to help yourself, things aren't going to get better here. If anything they will get worse, people know that no one really cares and they can say whatever they want.

With that bullshit out of the way, Fallout 4 preload unlocked with the help of australian VPN, loading now! I watched streams of shitty console versions most of last night and I'm looking forward to the real thing now.

This comment was edited on Nov 9, 2015, 21:38.

News Comments > Diablo III Patch 2.4.0 Plans

14. Re: Diablo III Patch 2.4.0 Plans Nov 8, 2015, 16:47 Megalodon

tl;dr  

News Comments > Saturday Previews

2. Re: Saturday Previews Nov 7, 2015, 22:13 Megalodon

Maybe they have nothing to say after multiple topics with thousands of comments on the subject... XD  

News Comments > Game Reviews

3. Re: Game Reviews Nov 7, 2015, 20:43 Megalodon

I'm sure if you dug hard enough you would find some text to twist to prevent Christians from playing video games so obviously that's the real solution here.  

News Comments > Saturday Safety Dance

15. Re: Saturday Safety Dance Nov 7, 2015, 20:34 Megalodon

I'm glad you took some time out of your personal schedule to develop this imagined personal rivalry CHIEF BUDDY PAL. So witty.

News Comments > Fallout 4 Preloads

35. Re: Fallout 4 Preloads Nov 7, 2015, 20:31 Megalodon

ForgedReality wrote on Nov 6, 2015, 22:24:
And you're off to a great start too, mister 253 posts. Looking at your history, you seem to have basically nothing positive to contribute to any discussion. You'd be a lot happier in life if you tried being less negative. But that's none of my business. *sips tea*

I take out the trash instead of just tolerating it passively like you.

News Comments > Fallout 4 Preloads

8. removed Nov 6, 2015, 21:54 Megalodon

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Nov 7, 2015, 12:00.

News Comments > etc.

10. Re: etc. Nov 6, 2015, 20:29 Megalodon

Shut your mouth.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue

75. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 28, 2015, 07:39 Megalodon

Kxmode wrote on Oct 27, 2015, 17:06:
Cutter wrote on Oct 27, 2015, 13:56:
Invisible sky wizards

Can we please not get into this? Yes, there are those of us who actually believe in God. You don't have to agree with my beliefs but at least be respectful. This is an community of varying expressions.

If you don't want it to be fair game then don't bring it up in the future. It's not like people went looking for your personal belief system.

And no is the answer. No one has to be respectful of your personal belief system. That's why they're your personal beliefs. The idea that just because you believe something that people should give it any credence or offer you some sort of conversational sanctuary is ridiculous. It's not what I would've picked to ridicule in your comment though, you said plenty of dumber things there.

News Comments > No Man's Sky in June

20. Re: No Man's Sky in June Oct 27, 2015, 18:24 Megalodon

Cyanotetyphas wrote on Oct 27, 2015, 16:00:
Well all that bitching about no content is why it's pushed back to June.

It has a lot of content, people are just regurgitating old forum talk. They've demonstrated a lot of different systems in the game, said what the main goals are and shown off a fair amount of gameplay. Since the criticisms about lack of demonstrations awhile ago they put out a few dozen videos. It's an exploration and trade heavy game, almost like the old school Elite with a different visual palette.

It's a game for people with some imagination, if people want to be led around by the hand with a big campaign and other nonsense then they should look elsewhere. I think everyone just expect games in this style to have some sort Minecraft component to them nowadays.

My biggest complaint with this is the forced combat from engaging native inhabitants on the planets. I guess its a control to keep people from exterminating planets but damn it, that's fucking fun.

News Comments > Another Steam User Record

26. Re: Another Steam User Record Oct 26, 2015, 16:50 Megalodon

They introduced the queue for that reason and its a nice way of getting around the mobile glut problem. Steam is fine, people will complain about anything these days. It has a ton of functionality, fits it into a small memory footprint and the only pricing that is a problem on there is the AAAs which has nothing to do with Steam itself.

That's why Steam continues to grow, it is the best. When something better comes along I will gladly use that instead but nothing else comes close.

News Comments > Steam Top 10

11. Re: Steam Top 10 Oct 25, 2015, 21:19 Megalodon

No one cares what your FPS preferences are.

CS:GO is on the list because its cheap, FPS games are still popular and PC gaming is growing again.

13. removed Oct 25, 2015, 21:15 Megalodon

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Oct 29, 2015, 10:46.

7. Re: Saturday Safety Dance Oct 24, 2015, 23:04 Megalodon

Julio wrote on Oct 24, 2015, 17:53:
Great White Shark wrote on Oct 24, 2015, 16:00:
If you want to make paranoid rants about Microsoft and how much they're fucking you, at least be read up on the subject.

I have read up on the subject, and there is plenty of private data Microsoft is collecting regardless of whether or not you opt out. How's that job going shilling for Microsoft?

I place value in facts instead of ignorant opinions based on the news. Microsoft is collecting a lot of telemetry data and I don't agree with all of it but they are not collecting "private data" without consent, whatever the fuck that even means. The only data collected without consent is telemetry data - a list of installed applications, crash reports, memory dumps of those crashes and so on. If you're going to be angry at them about collecting things, you should actually know what it is first.

Something tells me you aren't going to make a reappearance with details on this supposed treasure trove of "private data" that they're collecting though.

News Comments > Saturday Consolidation

9. Re: Saturday Consolidation Oct 24, 2015, 17:52 Megalodon

The wireless dongle for the Xbox One controller requires an Xbox One to update firmware. Microsoft support said they're working on a PC solution. Thanks guys.  

5. Re: Saturday Safety Dance Oct 24, 2015, 17:01 Megalodon

Keep slobbering on the keyboard and slamming your head on the reply button Cutter, you're a real winner around here.  

News Comments > Hardware Reviews

7. Re: Hardware Reviews Oct 24, 2015, 16:03 Megalodon

Fantaz wrote on Oct 24, 2015, 13:34:
if you want high resolution and high refresh, the Acer X34 is 3440x1440, FreeSync/Gsync models, and goes up to 100Hz+ custom res.

4k isn't worth the immense investment required in video hardware to push it at acceptable frames. I'd rather have 1440p gsync at high frames.

322 Comments. 17 pages. Viewing page 4.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ] Older >