Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
User information for Megalodon

Real Name Megalodon   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Megalodon
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Jun 8, 2015, 21:47
Total Comments 322 (Amateur)
User ID 58190

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ] Older >

News Comments > Battlefield 2143 Images?

32. Re: Battlefield 2143 Images? Jun 29, 2015, 21:38 Megalodon

Basically your opinions are garbage and only seem designed to antagonize other posters unnecessarily in a way that attempts to put EA games in a positive light.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Scrolls Closing

29. Re: Scrolls Closing Jun 29, 2015, 21:32 Megalodon

Cutter wrote on Jun 29, 2015, 19:55:
Jesus, some of you are just dumber than a sack full of hammers.

As opposed to you who doesn't know when to quit after repeatedly saying dumb things on a consistent basis every single day? Go sit in the corner.

Scrolls wasn't doing much for them and had a skeleton crew as it is, smart decision. Between Hearthstone and Magic good luck getting into the market in any real way.

News Comments > Sunday Legal Briefs

12. Re: Sunday Legal Briefs Jun 28, 2015, 18:39 Megalodon

Cutter wrote on Jun 28, 2015, 17:27:
Some of the comments cite some law or other that says 500 feet. And others make a good point when people say call the police or FAA instead of shooting it. Well, by the time they respond - if they do at all - it'll likely be gone. And then you'd actually have to find the operator if they did show up. Good luck with that without some sort of milspec equipment for triangulating originating vectors. So it's more than reasonable to shoot it down. You're permitted to physically eject people and things from your property and business, but in this case you can't physically get your hands on it so there isn't much choice but to shoot it down. I wouldn't be at all surprised to see the NRA and/or some ambitious lawyers jump on this and move it up to civil court. Yeah, one way or the other they need to start sorting this stuff out and fast.

This comment is wrong on so many levels its painful to read. Did your head hurt writing it? You can't just shoot at things in the sky even if they're above your property and the idea that waiting for the authorities takes too long so its ok to do whatever you want is even more ridiculous. Fucking facepalm.

News Comments > Steam Top 10

3. Re: Steam Top 10 Jun 28, 2015, 12:58 Megalodon

I don't like survival games like that or DayZ. The competition is too much for me, I end up constantly afraid of everyone and everything. The pressure begins to overwhelm me. The carebear games where I can talk tough but then hide behind the game mechanics are much more fun. They always end up totally broken and half baked too.  

News Comments > Saturday Tech Bits

11. Re: Saturday Tech Bits Jun 28, 2015, 10:26 Megalodon

Axis wrote on Jun 27, 2015, 10:36:
Pssst... never needed support for Win XP: easy to admin -- no sweat.

Pssst... never needed support for Win Vista: easy to not install on any machines, ever.

You don't even understand what kind of support they're talking about or at least I hope that's the case. It would be even more disconcerting if you were dumb enough to think that you don't need security patches or that profile lockdowns through GPO are enough. Anyone making such a statement shouldn't even be employed as a janitor, let alone working in IT.

News Comments > GeForce Driver Hotfix

20. Re: GeForce Driver Hotfix Jun 28, 2015, 08:11 Megalodon

{PH}88fingers wrote on Jun 27, 2015, 23:50:
team green was only another way of saying nvidia, an attempt at being less repetitive; sandy vagina much?

Sorry it was just my anecdotal evidence of immature among video card buyers! Anecdotal!

News Comments > Saturday Legal Briefs

3. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs Jun 28, 2015, 00:05 Megalodon

Totally fair deal, they had state copyrights. No problem.  

News Comments > Breaking Bad Game TMed

13. Re: Breaking Bad Game TMed Jun 27, 2015, 21:40 Megalodon

You're always in the minority about pretty much everything, one might even say it stopped being a coincidence long ago. Glacial pacing in a show with 13 episodes in a season hahaha. How about you blame yourself for having the attention span of a squirrel?

Looking forward to a Breaking Bad video game, make it an RPG!

News Comments > GeForce Driver Hotfix

14. Re: GeForce Driver Hotfix Jun 27, 2015, 21:37 Megalodon

{PH}88fingers wrote on Jun 27, 2015, 15:40:
My anecdotal evidence is my R9 290 has has ZERO driver issues with every single game i've tried.
Yet I only find thread after thread of bashing AMD cards.

How hard is it to understand that other people might have their own anecdotal evidence that contradicts yours? It's not like its difficult to find evidence of AMD driver problems on the internet. Do you think everyone is just making it up or that every single person how somehow misconfigured their machine? Team green? What the fuck is that? Fucking gamers think like kids.

Arkhams Razor - the simplest explanation is that AMD has crappy drivers and some people have problems with them. No one said Nvidia was perfect either genius.

News Comments > Evening Interviews

4. Re: Evening Interviews Jun 26, 2015, 20:21 Megalodon

jdreyer wrote on Jun 26, 2015, 18:11:
Star Wars: Battlefront Dev Says It Didn't Consider Single-Player Campaign.

Don't need a campaign. Just include AI bots as replacements for humans in all modes. That's the way the first two Battlefront games were, and that's fine.

That's effort, why bother? We can package this shit up and sell it for $200.

I hate EA. They are the worst company on the planet, I hate EA soooo much I am literally shaking with rage right now I am going to break somethi

News Comments > Valve on Steam Scams

11. Re: Valve on Steam Scams Jun 26, 2015, 20:00 Megalodon

If you get scammed on Steam its because you're bad at the internet and don't deserve your money. Stop being a loser and check yo head.  

News Comments > Evening Metaverse

5. Re: Evening Metaverse Jun 26, 2015, 19:48 Megalodon

You need the internet to have a full and complete life, particularly if you're a tremendous dick to everyone around you and burned all bridges long ago. Don't want to die alone right? Of course it doesn't help if you go online and do the same thing. Life lessons.  

News Comments > Evening Metaverse

2. Re: Evening Metaverse Jun 25, 2015, 18:35 Megalodon

It loads faster and is easier to use, I don't have a problem with it.  

News Comments > New NVIDIA Drivers

13. Re: New NVIDIA Drivers Jun 23, 2015, 07:41 Megalodon

Nvidia has much better drivers than AMD, glad you agree.  

News Comments > Saturday Tech Bits

19. Re: Saturday Tech Bits Jun 21, 2015, 10:24 Megalodon

Where there is smoke, there is fire. Use your head.  

News Comments > AMD HBM-based 300 Series Announced

24. Re: AMD HBM-based 300 Series Announced Jun 16, 2015, 18:25 Megalodon

double post  

News Comments > AMD HBM-based 300 Series Announced

23. Re: AMD HBM-based 300 Series Announced Jun 16, 2015, 18:25 Megalodon

Looks pretty impressive based on the specs but waiting for benchmarks.  

News Comments > Sunday Tech Bits

12. Re: Sunday Tech Bits Jun 15, 2015, 19:22 Megalodon

AMD gives better value for the money and I like supporting the under dog. The 970 VRAM fiasco shows that NV gives no shits about its customers and doesn't mind deceiving them to make a quick buck.  

News Comments > Mass Effect Andromeda Announced

32. Re: Mass Effect Andromeda Announced Jun 15, 2015, 19:18 Megalodon

It's been awhile since I played a Mass Effect game, really looking forward to seeing more info on this.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs

11. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jun 12, 2015, 08:13 Megalodon

You can't expect to just pirate content without consequences. This generation of thieves deserves what it gets. Go buy your media kids.  

322 Comments. 17 pages. Viewing page 16.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ] Older >