Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
User information for Megalodon

Real Name Megalodon   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Megalodon
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Jun 8, 2015, 21:47
Total Comments 322 (Amateur)
User ID 58190

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ] Older >

News Comments > No PC Batman: Arkham Knight Until Fall?

38. Re: No PC Batman: Arkham Knight Until Fall? Jul 16, 2015, 23:38 Megalodon

Quinn wrote on Jul 16, 2015, 16:14:
I do agree it is a clusterfuck but so were other titles at early release.

No one gives a shit, stop making excuses for this shitty port that had to be pulled from the market.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue

25. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 16, 2015, 21:56 Megalodon

Primalchrome wrote on Jul 16, 2015, 19:21:
Microwave + leftovers + sprinkled water + damp paper towel = da good eats. Works on most dishes...but some are better reheated in a toaster oven. I usually steam all my veggies either on the stove or in my rice cooker. When I was a kid it seemed like all the veggies were boiled...blech.

Or just do what a lot of asians do and steam them with rice in a rice cooker. Requires even less work.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse

5. Re: Evening Metaverse Jul 16, 2015, 21:54 Megalodon

Sounds like press release bullshit, no way it was more sales than black friday.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue

25. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 16, 2015, 07:13 Megalodon

mag wrote on Jul 16, 2015, 03:35:
If it weren't for their recent and very high-profile attempts to strong-arm Hachette by refusing to sell their books, I'd be inclined to agree with you.

Have you seen Hachettes pricing on their ebooks? I welcome any and all Amazon strong arm attempts, fuck those douchebags.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse

10. Re: Morning Metaverse Jul 15, 2015, 14:22 Megalodon

reddit is a great site, there are so many awesome subreddits that I think people who say its useless are just full of shit and haven't really tried to find their interests on it. Just the sports and cooking reddits alone make it worthwhile. You can find a subreddit dedicated to almost anything.

I love the Mac reddits too, great people and no toxic bullshit tolerated.

News Comments > No Star Wars Battlefront Split Screen on PC

46. Re: No Star Wars Battlefront Split Screen on PC Jul 15, 2015, 07:36 Megalodon

Slick wrote on Jul 14, 2015, 21:39:
blah blah blah blah blah blah

Some people really like bots, you aren't going to convince them not to. The average FPS player is worse than shitty AI in my experience and much more toxic. It is dumb for a game like this not to have bots, especially when the developer managed it in the past.

News Comments > Sunday Tech Bits

7. Re: Sunday Tech Bits Jul 12, 2015, 18:35 Megalodon

Windows 10 is fucking weird, in some ways its better than older versions of Windows and in others its just a disaster. The user interface is fucking ridiculous, there are like 7 different themes doing battle and there is no consistency at all. I feel like I'm running a bad Winamp theme or something. Cortana is absolutely useless unless you're running a phone too, you can do everything faster by hand. The Start Menu sucks less than Windows 8, that's about what good I can say about it.  

News Comments > Some Heroes of the Storm Bans Reversed

11. Re: Some Heroes of the Storm Bans Reversed Jul 12, 2015, 11:12 Megalodon

Agent.X7 wrote on Jul 12, 2015, 11:04:
Are you so invested in this because you cheat?

No surprise there, lacking any real rebuttal you spout stuff I would expect from a child. Here's a response you will understand: are you so invested in this because you need everyone else to be a cheater to excuse your lack of skill?

BE QUIET CHEATER HAHAH!

9. Re: Some Heroes of the Storm Bans Reversed Jul 12, 2015, 10:10 Megalodon

Of course they're going to say that, did you expect them to say "we banned a large amount of players oops"? Use some common sense. You have no clue what the figures are so stop pretending. It could be 1 person or it could be 100,000, I have no idea so I'm not going to make stupid assumptions about it like others here. It's not like companies don't have a history of fault positives with anticheat, people are just acting retarded because even the accusation of cheating carries stigma in the gaming world.  

News Comments > Morning Interviews

18. Re: Morning Interviews Jul 11, 2015, 23:41 Megalodon

That is like being insulted by an ant, I have no feelings about it. Carry on little insect.  

5. Re: Some Heroes of the Storm Bans Reversed Jul 11, 2015, 15:33 Megalodon

Agent.X7 wrote on Jul 11, 2015, 15:01:
Krowen wrote on Jul 11, 2015, 12:23:
This is why you don't be a dick that assumes everyone who is banned is a cheater. All of the people in the discussion yesterday doing that now look like fools.

Yeah, no. The MAJORITY were still dirty, shitty cheaters.

You had no idea then and no idea now how many were, that's the point.

3. Re: Some Heroes of the Storm Bans Reversed Jul 11, 2015, 12:23 Megalodon

This is why you don't be a dick that assumes everyone who is banned is a cheater. All of the people in the discussion yesterday doing that now look like fools.  

16. Re: Morning Interviews Jul 11, 2015, 00:37 Megalodon

I don't go at a furious pace. It's more relaxed and chilled. Maybe you get furious while you do it, that's your business creep.  

14. Re: Morning Interviews Jul 10, 2015, 21:34 Megalodon

You're the villain, I am the hero.  

News Comments > Heroes of the Storm - False Positive Bans?

10. Re: Heroes of the Storm - False Positive Bans? Jul 10, 2015, 18:38 Megalodon

The 64bit client has a history of framerate and crashing issues, that's why many people stuck with the 32bit client. Heroes isn't exactly a demanding game, I can't believe anyone would suggest that people were missing anything by using the 32bit client instead. That's sheer foolishness considering the resource demands of the game.  

12. Re: Morning Interviews Jul 10, 2015, 18:04 Megalodon

harlock wrote on Jul 10, 2015, 13:00:
what happened to all the fanboys? coming to their defense? saying its the best thing ever? and you dont know what youre talking about?

Yeah someone get this guy an internet antagonist to fight, its important shit!!

24. Re: Morning Interviews Jul 9, 2015, 19:07 Megalodon

Derek Smart is clueless and isn't worthy of any attention on this or really any other issue. He's learned nothing from his 20 years in the industry, having spent most of it fighting with people online instead of finishing what he starts. His past is a litany of half finished buggy games and disappointed fans. Do not pay that clown any mind.  

News Comments > Evening Interviews

7. Re: Evening Interviews Jul 8, 2015, 22:19 Megalodon

harlock wrote on Jul 8, 2015, 22:16:
thats a statement worthy of GW Bush

One can aspire.

News Comments > New AMD Catalyst Drivers

6. Re: New AMD Catalyst Drivers Jul 8, 2015, 22:18 Megalodon

WaltC wrote on Jul 8, 2015, 21:37:
Yep, it's a no-brainer...You're going to drop $650 on yesterday's tech, or tomorrow's? HBM is the future, and the potential of the Fury has yet to be tapped, imo. First really exciting tech advance in discrete 3d cards since R300 back in 2002.

It might be exciting but its a non-starter for performance right now. Nvidia is already pressing ahead to HBM2 for cards early next year, neatly skipping all of the new tech teething issues while still retaining the performance crown.

I've owned many AMD cards over the years but they're just something to keep Nvidia honest at this point.

News Comments > Evening Interviews

5. Re: Evening Interviews Jul 8, 2015, 21:46 Megalodon

Watch Dogs is a really good game, people have shitty taste and care too much about glitzy fucking demo graphics instead of the gameplay.  

322 Comments. 17 pages. Viewing page 14.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ] Older >