Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
User information for Megalodon

Real Name Megalodon   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Megalodon
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Jun 8, 2015, 21:47
Total Comments 322 (Amateur)
User ID 58190

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits

11. Re: Morning Tech Bits Aug 3, 2015, 11:52 Megalodon

Julio wrote on Aug 3, 2015, 11:03:
Not surprised that the robot didn't make it very far across the US. At least it wasn't shot I guess...

Good on Best Buy, Microsoft isn't exactly making Windows 10 a consumer friendly OS. Apple they are not.

Windows 10 is about as consumer friendly as Windows 7 and the move by Best Buy is ridiculous. $130 to get Geek Squad to show you how to use the start button. Listen maybe you need that kind of assistance but even my grand parents could figure things out themselves for that kind of cash.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue

18. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 31, 2015, 12:55 Megalodon

MajorD wrote on Jul 31, 2015, 12:31:
Out of curiosity, why wouldn't you want thumbs down? Are we playing T-Ball here , or is this Facebook where you can 'only like something?

Probably worried his posts will disappear below the low score comment threshold.

There are ways to implement it without penalizing people for having an unpopular opinion, Arstechnica does that well I've noticed. You can have a lot of downvotes but still pop up near the top.

29. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 31, 2015, 09:02 Megalodon

Julio wrote on Jul 31, 2015, 08:11:
Proportionally is eye for an eye. Not some soft slap on the wrist justice for those who can afford it.

He hasn't even been tried or sentenced but thanks for jumping to conclusions, I think you lost your club cave man. Your couch potato tough guy antics don't fool me, talk is cheap.

Back in the real world, he will be tried according to actual law and not some cave man era bullshit. He's already been tried in the court of public opinion and will likely lose his livelihood anyway which will prevent him from doing this trophy hunting again since it is very expensive. But hey no lets just murder everyone who commits a crime guys! Rolleyes

22. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 30, 2015, 20:56 Megalodon

Julio wrote on Jul 30, 2015, 19:56:
If being evolved means shooting, letting an animal suffer, beheading and skinning animals for fun...then we're not evolved at all. It would be an evolution to give the dentist the exact same penalty that he inflicted. And it would stop this type of thing going on next time.

But some people are too soft for that.

I guess you don't need to worry about evolution given that you don't understand how ridiculous that statement is. What did the hunter do wrong? He shot an animal. What do you want to do him? Shoot him. Do you not see the irony there? You are no better than he is.

Being evolved means we don't just give into baser instincts and instead punish people proportionally instead of your retarded eye for an eye bullshit. He will be punished by the law, not by your idiotic couch potato vigilante bullshit that both know you will never actually follow through on.

Too soft? Don't make me laugh. You know what's hard? Rational responses to things that make your skin crawl. That's what grown ups do. They don't sit around jerking themselves off about idiotic revenge fantasies. That's what children do. Nice job cutting out the parts of my response that you didn't have the guts to face by the way. That's some soft shit right there son.

This comment was edited on Jul 30, 2015, 21:04.

17. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 30, 2015, 16:17 Megalodon

Julio wrote on Jul 30, 2015, 15:17:
My vote is for beheading and skinning, after having a crossbow bolt in him for 40 hours - just like he did to Cecil. Lots of signatures on that petition already.

It's great that you've completely lost sense of what separates us from the animals in the first place. If he broke the law then let him be tried and judged accordingly. I don't want vigilante justice nut cases like you running around enforcing the law based on your emotions. It's great that you looked at the news one day and discovered lions being killed is a problem, guess what this shit happens to many species every day, not to mention 599 other lions each year. You better have a deep well for that outrage because it's gonna be a long haul and we can't murder everyone responsible unless you want to revert evolution entirely.

News Comments > World of Warcraft Expansion Reveal Next Week

9. Re: World of Warcraft Expansion Reveal Next Week Jul 29, 2015, 22:05 Megalodon

Doesn't matter, I won't ever go back to playing this. Too much time, too repetitive and too much money.  

66. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 29, 2015, 21:39 Megalodon

Cutter wrote on Jul 29, 2015, 16:54:
Um. none. I don't have GPS enabled. I don't text. And I don't use apps that allow them to root around my phone and use my data and other personal information. You guys obviously don't care about your privacy but some of us do.

Are you actually this naive? You have an Android phone, Google already knows everything about you, I don't care if you're running Cyanogenmod or not. GPS being enabled doesn't matter, they can get your location from the cell towers, geoIP and probably several other methods I can't think of. You're trusting apps to accurately reflect their permissions? Haha that's adorable.

You claim to care about your privacy but you're a fucking infant when it comes to any real knowledge about it. Go read up on this shit before you embarrass yourself further. Caring about privacy is great and all but knowing when to pick your battles is another useful skill you should work on.

News Comments > Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Beta Instructions

10. Re: Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Beta Instructions Jul 29, 2015, 07:32 Megalodon

Windows 10 in a nutshell  

News Comments > Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Beta Instructions

6. Re: Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Beta Instructions Jul 28, 2015, 22:52 Megalodon

Signed up for the stupid Mojang account, then the fucking Microsoft Account and then it wants me to sign into Xbox fucking Live just to play.

Fuck off, uninstalled.

News Comments > Evening Consolidation

4. Re: Evening Consolidation Jul 28, 2015, 07:28 Megalodon

Ouya? Seeya.  

News Comments > The Witcher III: Wild Hunt Game+ Mode Coming

39. Re: The Witcher III: Wild Hunt Game+ Mode Coming Jul 28, 2015, 07:25 Megalodon

Couldn't have said it better myself. It's one of my arguments about too much content. Another argument is the fact that you can only track ONE quest at the time, and that was just horrible in more ways than one. Horrible because as you selected a quest, you couldn't see where it was unless you painstakingly opened the map after selecting it; and horrible because you probably passed 20 other active quests as you headed toward the one you were tracking. It was a huge pain that kept nagging at me the entire time.

Disable POI markers and stop whining about getting too much content. Every game should aspire to have the kind of content this game does and the same breadth. You can only track one quest at a time because they want you to focus, not try to complete everything just because. If you have completion OCD then that's your problem, not theirs.

This is the best game I've played in forever but it figures people will find anything to whine about.

News Comments > Saturday Safety Dance

5. Re: Saturday Safety Dance Jul 26, 2015, 13:09 Megalodon

TheEmissary wrote on Jul 26, 2015, 12:15:
I hope Microsoft doesn't buckle to the pressure to allow toolbar or plugins. I would probably have to say that plugins/extensions are responsible for majority of the browsers crashes I have experienced. The worst offender has got to be the Adobe flash plugin and then quickly followed up by all those AV programs that insist on you installing their web scanner.

You can make an extension API that doesn't cause browser crashes, look at Chrome. It might be more limiting but at least its something. A browser without any sort of plugin or extensions is useless.

News Comments > Company of Heroes 2: The British Forces Sniper Trailer

5. Re: Company of Heroes 2: The British Forces Sniper Trailer Jul 25, 2015, 07:44 Megalodon

Here's a hint: its a video game.

Video. Game.

17. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 24, 2015, 07:36 Megalodon

Moon hoax people on here? Why am I not surprised?

WHAT AREN'T THEY TELLING US ABOUT ROSWELL!?

FREEMASONS!

News Comments > Morning Metaverse

52. Re: Morning Metaverse Jul 24, 2015, 07:34 Megalodon

InBlack wrote on Jul 24, 2015, 02:27:
Darks wrote on Jul 23, 2015, 16:18:
Ill give you another good reason why you need and should have an adblocker on your pc while browsing.

Krypto Virus. that is a nasty virus that you do not want on your pc. it will go out an attack all your personal data and any shares you have on your network and do the same.

Good luck recovering any files if you don't have a good back up. and yes, just a random pop up can contain this nasty ass virus encryption.

This also goes in line with making sure you have a good Antivirus program installed.

I havent had any problems so far. I call it responsible surfing. Im really smart about those kinds of things.

You're probably infected right now is the hilarious thing.

News Comments > Evening Consolidation

2. Re: Evening Consolidation Jul 22, 2015, 07:23 Megalodon

Are you a 4th grader? Do you really sit around giving yourself a pat on the back for putting together some computer LEGO? Do you really believe that your choice of platform makes you a better person?

Get a fuckin life.

News Comments > No Man's Sky Trailer

18. Re: No Man's Sky Trailer Jul 22, 2015, 07:22 Megalodon

maximus0402 wrote on Jul 21, 2015, 23:06:
Wow. A lot of Debbie downers on this forum. This is a game trying to be creative and do somthing different and with a small development team. Nothing wrong with that. Better than 50 sequels and rehash of same games. I'm all for exploring .

Yeah its a bunch of whiners who expect every game to give them 10000 unique hours of replay value. I don't care if I see everything the game has to offer in a week, that's pretty good value and as long as its fun why should people give a shit? Some of you are spoiled fucking brats who act like every other game on the market is even half as ambitious.

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance

3. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jul 21, 2015, 07:32 Megalodon

Julio wrote on Jul 20, 2015, 19:54:
Looking forward to the Ashley Madison info being posted. Karma.

Why do you care what people do in their private time? How is that karma? The institution of marriage is not some sacred bond, its a tax break.

News Comments > Into the Black

16. Re: Into the Black Jul 17, 2015, 07:27 Megalodon

Get a girlfriend.  

News Comments > Evening Metaverse

10. Re: Evening Metaverse Jul 17, 2015, 07:25 Megalodon

NKD wrote on Jul 17, 2015, 02:04:
Source for the data you're drawing your conclusion from?

Source: their shitty fucking deals on prime day.

This isn't debate club, it's called my opinion. Of course they're going to try to counter a huge wave of negative public sentiment with a press release saying how well it went, they're a corporation.

Next time I'll be sure to make a bibliography for you though.

322 Comments. 17 pages. Viewing page 13.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ] Older >