Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
User information for Megalodon

Real Name Megalodon   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Megalodon
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Jun 8, 2015, 21:47
Total Comments 322 (Amateur)
User ID 58190

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ] Older >

News Comments > Steam Winter Sale

22. Re: Steam Winter Sale Dec 22, 2015, 16:39 Megalodon

Cutter wrote on Dec 22, 2015, 15:01:
jacobvandy wrote on Dec 22, 2015, 14:41:
Yep, I hope y'all are happy, refunds have ruined Steam sales!

A 2 hour trial is shitty policy.

It's perfectly fine, you get to see if the game runs and get an idea if its your thing or not. You will bitch about anything, my 80 year old grandmother is more positive.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance

5. Re: Evening Safety Dance Dec 22, 2015, 07:26 Megalodon

Santa Claus doesn't reward naughty little boys who don't read the news before posting.

Read or go back to the dirt where you belong.

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance

2. Re: Evening Safety Dance Dec 21, 2015, 21:52 Megalodon

Its bad enough you don't read articles but not even reading the headline is a new low.  

News Comments > French Steam Lawsuit

33. Re: French Steam Lawsuit Dec 19, 2015, 19:30 Megalodon

QA isn't some magical practice that catches all bugs, you don't just throw money and bodies at everything to solve a problem and sometimes problems require solutions that take time. Report the bugs and they will fix them, enough fucking whining.  

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits

11. Re: Evening Tech Bits Dec 19, 2015, 14:06 Megalodon

Yes but that makes too much sense. You'll never reach people like the guy in here who are likely thinking GUVERNMENT WONT TAKE MY CAR. The same people opposed to this are probably the ones who fight any reasonable gun control measures tooth and nail.

Thankfully its a generational problem that will die out when the luddites do. Newer generations are already proving to be very acceptable of technology change with vehicles.

News Comments > Out of the Blue

43. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 19, 2015, 13:03 Megalodon

mch wrote on Dec 18, 2015, 18:11:
Man, so edgy!

Pretty much every Cutter post is like that. Guys I hate Popular Thing I am so cool and smart, you are all dumb!

Probably some high school kid who thinks negative attention and respect are the same thing.

8. Re: Evening Tech Bits Dec 19, 2015, 10:56 Megalodon

Agent.X7 wrote on Dec 18, 2015, 20:25:
I'll drive my own car, thanks. I don't want Google deciding to fling me off a cliff to save some asshole who cut me off.

Read the article, it's actually the opposite problem. People are hitting driver-less cars because they are too cautious and often stop to assess situations instead of blindly acting as a human would. But keep driving your own car, to continue your scenario you'll simply get pushed off the cliff by the same idiot who would've cut you off.

News Comments > French Steam Lawsuit

4. Re: French Steam Lawsuit Dec 18, 2015, 11:25 Megalodon

Waiting on someone to call the Steam client bloated and talk about Gabe swimming in our money.  

News Comments > Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen Date, Specs

8. Re: Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen Date, Specs Dec 17, 2015, 20:50 Megalodon

Cutter wrote on Dec 17, 2015, 20:10:
4K Resolution! 60 FPS! And console graphics they didn't bother to touch. And is there some reason they can't state the AMD specs? Yeah, I'm thinking this is going to be a very lazy and cheap port. Caveat emptor.

You're wrong as usual but whatever, I've learned from your pattern of posts that you can't be bothered to do 5 seconds of fucking reading or to use Google on any subject. There is an entire FAQ for the port on the steam page that details everything. It is an excellent port, several sites have preview copies and have commented on it already. They went above and beyond to accommodate the PC community which is why there is a lot of positive buzz for the game, well among people who can read.

The simple mechanics of this game are well beyond your grasp anyway so just fart off to bitch and moan somewhere else.

News Comments > Star Citizen Alpha 2.0

44. Re: Star Citizen Alpha 2.0 Dec 12, 2015, 07:04 Megalodon

Ozmodan wrote on Dec 11, 2015, 22:54:
You need to remove those rose colored glasses and face reality, this game is a joke and that is not going to change. Trying to make this new build look like a big improvement is laughable and an exercise in futility. Your money is gone, face it and move on.

No, your money is gone and its MINE. You paid me every time you fill up your car with that glorious fossil fuel. What now you little troll? I own your soul. Now go back to pissing and moaning about EA charging you $20 for a DLC while you happily slurp it down or whatever. I'm finished destroying you.

News Comments > Star Citizen Alpha 2.0

13. Re: Star Citizen Alpha 2.0 Dec 11, 2015, 22:50 Megalodon

Cutter wrote on Dec 11, 2015, 20:19:
That trailer looks exactly like every other one over the last few years. I don't see any real progress there. And the animations still look horrendous.

Uh literally open your fucking eyes? They are making massive strides on this, its finally starting to look like its coming together.

People like you and Derek Smart are going to look pretty dumb if this keeps moving in this direction.

News Comments > Fallout 4 Patch Breaks Mod Support

43. Re: Fallout 4 Patch Breaks Mod Support Dec 8, 2015, 07:18 Megalodon

Blackhawk wrote on Dec 7, 2015, 19:47:
Just to clarify the 'was it intentional' bit, this was not a case of a new process making mods malfunction as has happened with every TES/FO update. This isn't compatibility. This functionality was absolutely intentional. They removed the built in manager from the launcher and added a function to the launcher to remove all entries from the Plugins.txt file, which serves only to tell the engine what mods to load. You can set up mods, but if you then use the launcher it will remove them. The file in question isn't used for anything but mods.

This wasn't with malicious intent to the mod community though, they are getting things ready for their own mod launcher and were removing deprecated functionality. As usual there will be a Creation Kit for the game and they are putting in a more official version of a mod launcher. This has nothing to do with Bethesda wanting to shut out modders, that's an unfounded assertion that assumes intent and ignores the technical aspects here.

34. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 5, 2015, 18:05 Megalodon

eRe4s3r wrote on Dec 5, 2015, 10:41:
Sorry, but ..no. I am still using a Phenom II x6 and that CPU is 5+ years old and still going strong.

Sorry but no again, its an old piece of shit. Just because you bought an AMD and want to defend the buddy club or something doesn't make it a good CPU. It's fine to say its adequate for low to barely mid end gaming these days but to say its going to last 5-10 years is fucking ludicrous. Intel makes much better CPUs and few people here are rocking 10 year old ones, let alone shittastic AMD.

14. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 5, 2015, 16:54 Megalodon

Retired wrote on Dec 5, 2015, 15:23:
Buried a friend's son today. 29 years old. Fuck. Spend some extra time with your fam.

Sorry for buddys loss. Life is fleeting, too many people don't realize the treasure that it is.

I had a buddy kick it at 31 with a heart thing awhile ago, really fucked up our group of friends for awhile. Spotlight on your own mortality and all that too.

News Comments > Delete Steam Games

30. Re: Delete Steam Games Dec 5, 2015, 10:04 Megalodon

NetHead wrote on Dec 5, 2015, 06:09:
walrus1 wrote on Dec 4, 2015, 21:16:
This seems like a recipe for disaster.

Turns out you can make a hidden category, as long as that works well enough don't see the point in deleting things, or even allowing it for problems to turn up.

People have already mentioned a few cases here, use your fucking imagination.

30. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 4, 2015, 22:11 Megalodon

eRe4s3r wrote on Dec 4, 2015, 19:51:
Cutter wrote on Dec 4, 2015, 16:55:
And that's why you always wait for weekend sales. I was going to order a new CPU from Newegg yesterday so I went to my local Canada Computers to see if they'd price match it, they said no. Checked today before ordering and boom goes the dynmamite, 40 clams off! So I grabbed a AMD FX-8350 Black Edition Vishera 8-Core 4.0 GHz (4.2 GHz Turbo) Socket AM3+ for $200 bones. So now that just leaves me needing a new vid card and them I'm all up to date on the PC front once more.

Don't listen to the naysayers, that CPU is gonna last you 5 to 10 years. Even if it's old as fuck. As long as you invest in 16GB RAM and a decent 4GB gpu all is fine.

Nah it's a giant piece of shit like everyone said. 2-3 years would be insanely optimistic, 5-10 is a joke. Getting a deal on a shitty CPU is getting ripped off.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse

5. Re: Evening Metaverse - Yahoo Dec 3, 2015, 07:39 Megalodon

Bub wrote on Dec 3, 2015, 06:51:
Sounds like miss-pixie queen bit off way more than she could chew, and is now liquidating what is left of Yahoo, most likely so she can by a smaller but profitable company to reign over.

I have used Yahoo email for years, but lately is has become a slow spammy mess.

Sounds more like Yahoo is a piece of shit company who hasn't had a solid business plan in over a decade. No one could save that mess.

25. Re: Evening Tech Bits Dec 3, 2015, 07:33 Megalodon

Nearly every empiric comparative performance test between Win 7 and Win X, shows Win 7 is faster which is key to enjoying modern entertainment content like video and computer games.

Which empirical tests are these? "key to enjoying entertainment content like video" what does that even mean? Your videos play faster on Windows 7? Lol. Nearly everything in your post is outright wrong.

Microsoft does not remotely control your system. Windows 7 is not any faster. The only non-optional data that is "phoned home" is crash reports and errata, even that can be disabled using a third party program. Your system files are not "doubled", you can remove your old Windows installation after upgrade quite easily. Maybe you should use Windows 10 for a few minutes instead of just googling negative things to say about it because "micro$$oft guys!!!".

News Comments > Rocket League Adding Portal Content Tomorrow

8. Re: Rocket League Adding Portal Content Tomorrow Dec 1, 2015, 07:20 Megalodon

Mr. Tact wrote on Nov 30, 2015, 19:14:
Personally, I think the game is severely over hyped. I first saw it when my sister's husband was playing one night when I was visiting. I can't imagine paying more that $5 for it, or playing it for move than 2 or 3 hours.

Your opinion is bad and you should feel bad. This game has effectively no marketing budget and its popularity is due to its immense appeal thanks to cross genre gameplay across sports.

Maybe if you played it instead of just passively watching you would understand.

News Comments > DOOM MP Alpha This Week

5. Re: DOOM MP Alpha This Week Nov 29, 2015, 18:50 Megalodon

They said it was people who purchased before May 26 2014 but I was given a redemption for it and only ordered on the weekend.  

322 Comments. 17 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ] Older >