Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
User information for Megalodon

Real Name Megalodon   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Megalodon
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Jun 8, 2015, 21:47
Total Comments 322 (Amateur)
User ID 58190

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue

16. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 17, 2015, 21:58 Megalodon

Cutter wrote on Oct 17, 2015, 18:43:
Marvin T. Martian wrote on Oct 17, 2015, 18:08:
Cutter wrote on Oct 17, 2015, 12:05:
I'm hoping the Jay lose at this point as this Blue Jay fever bullshit is beyond annoying at this point. It wouldn't be so bad if they were actual, real fans but a solid 80% of them are bandwagon jumpers. Fuck bandwagon jumpers everywhere.

GO JAYS GO---(and you continue to ad to your stellar rep).

Like I give a shit what you think. You're just another fair weather asshole.

You care way too much what other people think, your insecurity drips through the monitor. If you spent less time posturing then people might even care what you said but instead you're dismissed out of hand and are the laughing stock of this place. Now keep dancing for our amusement clown.

I said dance, NOW.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits

6. Re: Win 10 upgrades Oct 17, 2015, 07:59 Megalodon

Mr. Tact wrote on Oct 16, 2015, 23:55:
Haha! It was "accidental" the Windows Update automatically selected the "optional" Win 10 OS upgrade. Sure it was an accident.. and the check is the mail, and I promise not to come in your mouth..

You should treat your women better.

News Comments > EA Account Details Leaked

24. Re: EA Account Details Leaked Oct 17, 2015, 07:57 Megalodon

Mashiki Amiketo wrote on Oct 16, 2015, 22:32:
wtf_man wrote on Oct 16, 2015, 20:50:
Or never make an Origin account like me.

Well you're missing out on the best thing with Origin, their amazing customer support. What I found funny as fuck was Steam finally getting around to 2-step auth, where Origin had it for nearly 9 months.

This is a myth based on old information, Origin customer support these days sucks ass because it was outsourced several months ago.

31. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 16, 2015, 07:41 Megalodon

HorrorScope wrote on Oct 15, 2015, 18:53:
Just read the sad Total Biscuit news, poor soul has terminal cancer.

He's got a shot still. They're doing experimental targeted liver surgery at Princess Margaret's Hospital up here in Canada, they've had successful trials already. Maybe he can get a referral, my aunt did and shes having it next year.

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits

10. Re: Evening Tech Bits Oct 16, 2015, 07:35 Megalodon

InBlack wrote on Oct 16, 2015, 02:57:
"Snowden School of Stupidity"??? Really?? Except, you know fairies and wood sprites are imaginary, but the fucking NSA is not...this has got to be one of the most idiotic posts Ive read all week.

Well it must be stupid then...because you said so. Offer a god damn reason or shut the fuck up and stop wasting everyones time.

Don't bother responding to this one, you lost your chance. Try harder next time. Or STFU.

News Comments > Star Citizen Has 1M Backers; More Get Alpha Access

142. Re: Star Citizen Has 1M Backers; More Get Alpha Access Oct 15, 2015, 18:29 Megalodon

Kxmode wrote on Oct 15, 2015, 14:40:
Is it okay to mention this?

No it's not, take a break for awhile.

127. Re: Star Citizen Has 1M Backers; More Get Alpha Access Oct 15, 2015, 07:48 Megalodon

Kxmode wrote on Oct 15, 2015, 01:01:
Great White Shark wrote on Oct 14, 2015, 23:40:
I think you mistake anger for people just being worn out on your tired schtick. You saying other people are too emotional is rich when you have dedicated yourself to obsessively posting about this subject, in a very one sided manner no less. Take a peek in the mirror.

From your post history it appears you like getting into conflicts with others. So I will simply say thank you for your feedback.

From your post history it appears you might be stalking the creators of this game and still have yet to provide this supposed evidence of wrongdoing surrounding the project. Now it appears you're reduced to making contentless claims about its expenses. Instead of apologizing, I'd suggest just zipping your trap for once. Other people might even want to talk about the game.

News Comments > Fallout 4 Agility Video

3. Re: Fallout 4 Agility Video Oct 14, 2015, 23:43 Megalodon

They should have made these completely in-game demonstrations, I get what they were going for here but I doubt anyone is bothering with them.  

113. Re: Star Citizen Has 1M Backers; More Get Alpha Access Oct 14, 2015, 23:40 Megalodon

Kxmode wrote on Oct 14, 2015, 20:45:
The anger in this thread is definitely palpable to say the least.

I think you mistake anger for people just being worn out on your tired schtick. You saying other people are too emotional is rich when you have dedicated yourself to obsessively posting about this subject, in a very one sided manner no less. Take a peek in the mirror.

92. Re: Star Citizen Has 1M Backers; More Get Alpha Access Oct 14, 2015, 19:06 Megalodon

Kxmode wrote on Oct 14, 2015, 13:55:
Dagnamit wrote on Oct 14, 2015, 13:41:
I'm just going to assume you're a troll, because that's some weapons grade baiting there. Not falling for it (again).

I don't understand your contention? It sounds like I've greatly wronged you somehow. Did I take your lunch money in grade school? I would like to offer my apologies on that, if I have.

You should offer apologies for making such a dumb post and obsessively spamming the board about this subject. Your "estimate" was pants on head retarded and deserves the round mocking its received.

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront Open Beta Begins

35. Re: Star Wars Battlefront Open Beta Begins Oct 9, 2015, 23:46 Megalodon

Its completely shallow and boring as shit after about 20 minutes when you get over the initial Star Wars immersion. This needed another YEAR in development but they obviously needed to launch before the movie.

Spawn system is an unforgivable clusterfuck. Pointless ambient noise gets annoying when you're trying to listen for actual fire fights. Score screen between rounds is obnoxious and boring. No depth, just grinding unlocks.

Game sucks, this is kiddie shit. The last fucking Transformers game I got on a $5 steam sale had more strategy to the multiplayer. $80 for this POS in Canada, I hope it goes straight to the graphic artists because thats all this has going for it.

News Comments > Op Ed

50. Re: Op Ed Oct 9, 2015, 23:35 Megalodon

That moron actually claims to have 2 PHDs now. Seriously, he actually said it on here.

I think we're owed transparency on his claims, wouldn't you say? He wants to dig into the financial affairs of a private company, dox its employees and harass people then he can give up details on his so called PHDs.

Well Dork Snort?

Didn't think so.

News Comments > Op Ed

39. Re: Op Ed Oct 9, 2015, 07:43 Megalodon

The Half Elf wrote on Oct 9, 2015, 00:40:
At least Derek has made a few games, not to say Robert's hasn't, but so far Star Citizen is a bunch of tech demos.

Roberts worst, unfinished game from 1994 is better than the combined efforts of a lifetime from dork snort. Even comparing them in the same sentence is a disservice to Roberts.

39. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 9, 2015, 07:39 Megalodon

Kxmode wrote on Oct 8, 2015, 18:45:
If "00" is a license to kill, what would "7" represent?

The 7 represents a nitpicker on these forums.

News Comments > Op Ed

17. Re: Op Ed Oct 8, 2015, 21:28 Megalodon

More bullshit and no substance from derek smart, what a shock. Literally no sourcing, a bunch of conjecture and an attempt to hedge his bets by making his predictions vague as fuck. This is who you hitched your wagon to kxmode Juggle  

News Comments > Voice Actors Authorize Strike

33. Re: Voice Actors Authorize Strike Oct 8, 2015, 17:40 Megalodon

Krovven wrote on Oct 8, 2015, 14:55:
Hours spent going to auditions, travelling, etc etc. Not sure why an actor would be over selling their situation. Maybe you are in LA or NYC where there is a steady stream of work. That's not the case for the majority of cities and actors

None of that is relevant, they should band together and ask for more upfront or if their compensation is fine then learn to budget. They aren't going to get residuals plain and simple, it will never happen. There are far more important jobs in the pipeline that are deserving of royalties that probably won't get them either. The video game industry did fine without professional VA and it will do so again if it really must.

No one is going to summon sympathy for personal anecdotes or whatever someone heard from a "buddy", people go into the arts these days eyes wide open about the financials.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs

13. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Oct 7, 2015, 18:46 Megalodon

The US can make him disappear in Russia if they really wanted to, its just public face bullshit.  

News Comments > No SC Retraction from The Escapist

114. Re: No SC Retraction from The Escapist Oct 7, 2015, 18:43 Megalodon

Kxmode wrote on Oct 7, 2015, 11:52:

"evidence"

News Comments > Witcher 3 Expansion Video

12. Re: Witcher 3 Expansion Video Oct 7, 2015, 07:43 Megalodon

harlock wrote on Oct 7, 2015, 03:27:
its spelled "rinse", kiddo

Says the tard incapable of proper punctuation and capitalization. Stop posting.

News Comments > No SC Retraction from The Escapist

98. Re: No SC Retraction from The Escapist Oct 7, 2015, 07:41 Megalodon

jdreyer wrote on Oct 7, 2015, 04:45:
@ KXModeYeah, like sports team fanboys, these guys tie their identities to this project and are unable to separate themselves from the project.

This is kind of ironic considering you have people like kxmode whose entire identity is tied to this projects demise. They are so invested in their position that they can't listen to reason and even lie to discredit it. kxmode has been lying for weeks, saying he has evidence of wrongdoing over several threads and yet can never provide it due to mysterious time constraints. Championing derek smart blog posts and posting in circles, wasting countless hours waging some weird personal crusade against chris roberts.

So yeah I have no doubt there are some crazy fanboys behind Star Citizen, some of the backers are scary and waste far too much money on this shit. But remember there are also some absolute nutjobs like derek smart and kxmode who don't care about integrity and just want to see it fail.

322 Comments. 17 pages. Viewing page 6.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ] Older >