Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL, USA, IL 01/27
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Steve Nuzzi

Real Name Steve Nuzzi   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname DarkV
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Apr 20, 2015, 14:44
Total Comments 51 (Suspect)
User ID 58177

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
8. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 2, 2018, 17:12 DarkV

Mr. Tact wrote on Jan 2, 2018, 11:17:
I can now die satisfied.

Grats Mr Tact. You Sir are the champion. Kudos.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
12. Re: Morning Metaverse Jan 2, 2018, 17:07 DarkV

RedEye9 wrote on Jan 2, 2018, 15:58:
BobBob wrote on Jan 2, 2018, 15:38:
VaranDragon wrote on Jan 2, 2018, 15:33:
BobBob wrote on Jan 2, 2018, 15:13:
BIGtrouble77 wrote on Jan 2, 2018, 13:52:
My son had the neighborhood kids over for a sleep over (5 8-9 year olds). They all got on their iPads and started watching "savage" Jake Paul videos.

They can play video games into the wee hours of the morning, they can eat junk food, they can binge watch Sponge Bob, but there's no way in hell this Youtube filth or his brother are polluting these kids heads when they're in my house.

Why not encourage them to read books and learn? Book

Did that work on you when you were a kid?

Yes. Thumbsup
When you were a kid did you have a smart phone, computer, dvd player, netflix, roku, tablet, internet?

No, you didn't.

No some of us didn't have those things. What we did have were parents that parented.

3. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 24, 2017, 12:52 DarkV

Just in case I don't get a chance......

To Blue and all his readers.....A Merry Christmas to everyone and their families.

20. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 15, 2017, 15:47 DarkV

The new Star Wars movies have given me a new appreciation for the prequels.

Edit....I shouldn't say all. I did like Rogue One.

This comment was edited on Dec 15, 2017, 16:14.

31. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 30, 2017, 21:09 DarkV

Blue wrote on Nov 30, 2017, 20:21:
Beamer wrote on Nov 30, 2017, 18:37:
I would say there's, at best, a 20% chance he's on the team next year. Reese and McAdoo are gone, but I can't imagine it's worthwhile for Eli to stay or the Giants to keep him.

I agree with your odds. The wild card is them getting rid of Reese and McAdoo... if the team hires a new coach and GM then it's possible they'll want to keep him around. Even possible after they score a top five pick at QB in the draft, they could put Eli in the position they put Kurt Warner in all those years ago of holding down the fort and offering mentorship to the rookie.

But yeah, it's a real long shot.

Blue, as a lifelong Giants fan i'm as pissed as you. I find it to be a total lack of class the way management/ownership handled this. Reminds me how Phil Simms was treated on the way out. I could understand if Eli was the main problem...he wasn't. I expect crap like this from the Mets or the Knicks..not the Giants.

2. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 29, 2017, 11:54 DarkV

Creston wrote on Nov 29, 2017, 11:00:
I remember my dad coming home one day, 1975 or 76 or so, and had a little box with two paddle controllers in his hand that he'd bought that day. It was the Pong console. We played the hell out of it for awhile.

That started my life-long addiction to computer games. Thanks dad!

Have to second this....I'm sure most of us have the same story as Creston. Next up for me was the Intellivision...tho it seemed all my friends got the Atari.

7. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 26, 2017, 18:53 DarkV

Blue wrote on Nov 26, 2017, 17:38:
RedEye9 wrote on Nov 26, 2017, 14:45:
I've never been a fan of ham. Cured cow on the other hand is dandy.

I know what comes to mind, but this was amazing. It was a Mario Batali recipe, and it was the best ham I've ever had.

http://www.mariobatali.com/recipes/fresh-ham-italian-style/

Heresy Blue, purge the heretic. This is the best ham EVER...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SULSoOYmRs

PS..I love ham but there is NO WAY I'm eating RH.

News Comments > Evening Interviews
4. Re: Evening Interviews Nov 20, 2017, 22:18 DarkV

Cutter wrote on Nov 20, 2017, 21:57:
Best scene in that film....Last season's losers.

I wish I was like Whitman, Price, and Haddad basking under the Maui sun.

News Comments > Evening Interviews
1. Re: Evening Interviews Nov 20, 2017, 20:41 DarkV

Ben Richards: Blue, I don't do requests.....You hit the right spot...No more lonely nights, with a restless heart, roll the dice, make a brand new start.  

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront II Launches
59. Re: removed Nov 17, 2017, 20:55 DarkV

Quboid wrote on Nov 17, 2017, 18:30:
Kxmode wrote on Nov 17, 2017, 17:38:
NKD wrote on Nov 17, 2017, 17:18:
Look at these REMOVED posts. Special snowflake DangerDog can't handle his opinion being criticised and has to get it removed. Just like his hero Donald Trump. Grow a pair, Cletus.

People could also express an opinion without breaking Blue's extremely lenient rules. Just saying...

I didn't know Blue would remove posts if I felt someone was criticising me. Can anyone get this service, or is it just Trump supporters? Rolleyes

Maybe your post getting removed was your fault, NKD. Not DangerDog's, not Blue's - and I don't say that out of any love for DD's paranoid fantasies.

(Oh, ninja'd. That's what happens when you stop for a sandwich half way through your post )

Sorry it's only a special service for the #MAGA Pepe crowd Jester I kid I kid

Jesus, I'm not going to say i'm surprised by the names throwing the accusations out there. Seems they've lost they're minds over the last year. And Cutter...great post that hits the nail on the head.

1. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 14, 2017, 10:28 DarkV

LOL Awesome reference Blue. Thanks for the laugh  

2. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 24, 2017, 11:38 DarkV

From this interview she just wants to move on with her life...NeoGaf mods thought it might be a Gamergate MRA plot....The owner of the site decided to shut the OT forums...At least that is some of what I got from this article.

[url=]https://waypoint.vice.com/en_us/article/qv384d/inside-the-sexual-misconduct[/url]

3. Re: Mychael Knight Oct 18, 2017, 11:40 DarkV

Blue, did the dentist ask you "Is it safe" as you were in the chair?

If so...run like hell

30. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 13, 2017, 22:19 DarkV

Eirikrautha and Redmask...Lemme see your shoe's. Cause I have never seen anyone put their foot that far up a guy's ass. Damnnnn  

11. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 27, 2017, 16:28 DarkV

Mashiki Amiketo wrote on Sep 27, 2017, 11:15:
PHJF wrote on Sep 27, 2017, 10:25:
In an interview with The Washington Post in 2016, Horner said he thought Trump won the White House because of him.

Massive regret at having helped birth this fucking sideshow of an administration?
Pretty funny that you're taking the word of a serial liar as gospel, even when he said he's a serial liar. That derangement syndrome is pretty bad.

Oh and enjoy "his website". When you find more BS that counters what he says, don't worry. Just realize you're duped and living in a mass hysteria bubble.

LMAO so true.

5. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 6, 2017, 14:18 DarkV

Blue wrote on Sep 6, 2017, 12:54:
DarkV wrote on Sep 6, 2017, 11:21:
Blue,

I've said it for a while now....The Wilpon's are running nothing but a land scam that puts Lex Luthors land schemes to shame. As a Met's fan I can't stand them and prayed they'd sell the team. As for payroll...hope they enjoy the David Wright insurance money. I'm sure it will be reinvested Rolleyes

Yeah, from what I've heard, the commish likes the Wilpons, and doesn't care that they can't actually afford to run a big market team with no more BS Madoff money rolling in. This team had a brief moment of good management under Cashman in the 80s, but beyond that it's been 50 years of shitshow. This is the team that traded Tom Seaver for Steve Henderson, Pat Zachry, Doug Flynn, and Dan Norman because they did not want to pay the best pitcher in baseball. This kind of thinking remains their legacy to this day.

I hear ya.....and still till this day I can't stand M. Donald Grant or that hack columnist Dick Young for the crap they pulled. I was 9 and the articles by Dick Young were my first taste of Fake News...my pop(RIP) had to explain to me what was what.

For those not knowing what the hell me and Blue are talking about...[url=]http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseball/mets/midnight-massacre-article-1.224970[/url]

2. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 6, 2017, 11:21 DarkV

Blue,

I've said it for a while now....The Wilpon's are running nothing but a land scam that puts Lex Luthors land schemes to shame. As a Met's fan I can't stand them and prayed they'd sell the team. As for payroll...hope they enjoy the David Wright insurance money. I'm sure it will be reinvested Rolleyes

8. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 13, 2017, 13:28 DarkV

I always wanted to win a "No Prize" from marvel comics.It's on par with getting a hickey from Kenickie.  

18. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 10, 2017, 11:19 DarkV

Cutter wrote on Jul 9, 2017, 22:11:
Bill Borre wrote on Jul 9, 2017, 12:41:
I'm curious did you inform the seller you are enthusiastic about the property and are in the process of selling your own? I've never owned a home so I don't know the ins and out but I would assume they might not market it as hard if they think they've got a buyer lined up they just may have to wait a bit for.

God no! That puts you into a weak position with no room to negotiate. In a sellers market it doesn't matter but it sure as hell does in a buyers market. Homes always go on the market for higher than they're worth - at least that's the principle of the thing. They ask high, you offer low, they counter, you counter, and either meet somewhere in between or call it off. It all really depends on how motivated the seller is. If they're in no rush they won't budge much on price regardless, if they need to sell than you'll do a lot better obviously - but that won't happen if they know you really want it.

Seeing as this is rural - according to Blue - homes don't move that fast even at the best of times so time is likely on they're side.

Aren't you guys pre-approved, Blue?

[url=]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-O8_Ja05Gs[/url]

51 Comments. 3 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo