Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
User information for nomoreshite

Real Name nomoreshite   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname nomoreshite
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 13, 2015, 15:39
Total Comments 67 (Suspect)
User ID 58165

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 ] Older >

News Comments > Ubisoft Responds to Watch Dogs: Legion/HITRECORD Criticism

13. Re: Ubisoft Responds to Watch Dogs: Legion/HITRECORD Criticism Jul 17, 2019, 09:34 nomoreshite

Talisorn wrote on Jul 16, 2019, 18:24:
God you guys are a bunch of cynical whingers. This gives an artist a) exposure and b) something decent to add to their resume. It's not like it's all one sided. People have a choice, you know? If they want to participate in contributing to the game, let them.

Good luck feeding your kids with yummy exposure, it's got all the nutriants plants crave.

But don't worry the billion $ company really cares about you and loves you,
not sure the directors would do the same unless you paid em...

And that free thing on your resume, that tells your new boss you will work for free...

talk about stupidity....

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > January 2019 Digital Game Sales

1. Re: January 2019 Digital Game Sales Feb 25, 2019, 10:56 nomoreshite

well that certainly shows PC gamers as being idiots if thats the best grossing games, 90% of that list is garbage.

Mobile looks even worse 100% shit

Only console seems to have anything sane on it

News Comments > Artifact Updated

9. Re: Artifact Updated Dec 17, 2018, 09:27 nomoreshite

"The game runs beautifully and is using Vulkan"

it's a card game, it should run ok using 80column text mode. nevermind a fucking GPU.

It's not a fucking FPS

News Comments > Is Technomasculinity a Thing?

2. Re: Is Technomasculinity a Thing? Nov 13, 2018, 11:19 nomoreshite

mmm, so study that is bullshit to get click bait!

may be I should write a study on how youtube perpetuates indulgent narcissist idiots because parents keep telling idiots they are great

News Comments > Rumor: Blizzard Pulled a Diablo 4 Announcement

31. Re: Rumor: Blizzard Pulled a Diablo 4 Announcement Nov 6, 2018, 10:59 nomoreshite

Desalus wrote on Nov 6, 2018, 09:08:
nomoreshite wrote on Nov 6, 2018, 08:16:
I have no skin in this game never played diablo.
but I understand the response, you play a game, love the way it plays, play it for endless hours (cod4), then start wanting something new with the expectation that it will be the same but better.

The maker says they are working on it, and promise it will be better, Give little hints, start the hype...then

It becomes obvious they didn't make it better, they made it more profitable (every cod after 4) and dropped the good stuff (real servers, 32 players now 12 so it fits on console) and your hopes and dreams are wrecked..

Thats why activision/EA/blizzard and the rest can go fuck themselves!!!.

Your scenario assumes that they aren't making Diablo 4. That Diablo Immortal is the only Diablo game they have in production...which isn't true at all. Diablo 4 is in development as well as other Diablo games.

No Idea where you got that idea from, did you bother reading?

What I did forget to say is that defenders of this behaviour and those that buy the crap and keep feeding the bullshit, make the followup games just go further down the shithole..

So rewarding blizzard with showers of gold for giving the gift of Diablo Immortal(that no one wanted!) to fans will lead to shitter games in the future...

Once a company knows its fans will buy whatever shit they push on them because of the good name of the original, it will get worse.

24. Re: Rumor: Blizzard Pulled a Diablo 4 Announcement Nov 6, 2018, 08:16 nomoreshite

I have no skin in this game never played diablo.
but I understand the response, you play a game, love the way it plays, play it for endless hours (cod4), then start wanting something new with the expectation that it will be the same but better.

The maker says they are working on it, and promise it will be better, Give little hints, start the hype...then

It becomes obvious they didn't make it better, they made it more profitable (every cod after 4) and dropped the good stuff (real servers, 32 players now 12 so it fits on console) and your hopes and dreams are wrecked..

Thats why activision/EA/blizzard and the rest can go fuck themselves!!!.

23. Re: Rumor: Blizzard Pulled a Diablo 4 Announcement Nov 6, 2018, 08:04 nomoreshite

Beamer wrote on Nov 5, 2018, 19:34:
Given that D3 just came out for the Switch, I don't think they'd announce D4. They'd wait for some time for those people to buy.

But, I mean, yes, that'd have been better received than a game not so much for this market. And given that this game is largely outsourced, the internal team is doing something.

All this commotion, but frankly, a Diablo offshoot would probably be a good mobile game. Most of us probably click the mouse to attack like madmen, but you don't need to in that game - your guy basically autoattacks - just hold it down. Plenty of similar games just have you walk into mobs to attack. Do that, and put icons on the side for spells and potions, and you can probably make a pretty fun diversion without Blizzard wasting much of their time. Until the destroy it with microtransactions...

mmm interesting you want a game you don't play?? why not have your character just walk to the prize, guide itself around the maze, pick it's best spell, etc

News Comments > Hearthstone Celebrates 100M Players

8. Re: Hearthstone Celebrates 100M Players Nov 6, 2018, 07:54 nomoreshite

nope still do not understand why card games on computers are popular, seems like the worst game to use a computer for and boring as fuck.

The only strategy I see in it is to buy the "squilly donk" that beats everyones "billybonk", or whatever this weeks super card is that's been released so you buy more shit

News Comments > U.K. Sales Charts

3. Re: U.K. Sales Charts Nov 5, 2018, 11:16 nomoreshite

something must be really screwed up how the hell has sims4 kept selling week after week, I know of no pc owner who would buy that crap..

or is it that its a weekly rental of the game? and you never actually own it?

News Comments > Sunday Tech Bits

14. Re: Sunday Tech Bits Oct 29, 2018, 06:13 nomoreshite

Riahderymnmaddog wrote on Oct 28, 2018, 14:35:
BULLSHIT! Everyone knows that if employees earn more money then employers have less to trickle down on them with.

The only thing employers want to trickle on them is yellow not green...(In Trump's case he wants them to trickle on each other! (alledgedly))

News Comments > Rift 2 Cancelled?

14. Re: Rift 2 Cancelled? Oct 23, 2018, 04:15 nomoreshite

not really a loss, facefuck can shove all it's products where the sun don't shine, screw that spyware shit..

News Comments > Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Released

26. removed Oct 13, 2018, 07:28 nomoreshite

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Oct 13, 2018, 12:35.

News Comments > Star Citizen Squadron 42 CitizenCon Trailer

10. Re: Star Citizen Squadron 42 - CitizenCon Trailer Oct 11, 2018, 11:51 nomoreshite

so they spent so much money making videos and forgot they were supposed to be making a game!

News Comments > Battlefield V Chat Will Have Profanity Filter

10. Re: Battlefield V Chat Will Have Profanity Filter Sep 3, 2018, 06:29 nomoreshite

so in a fucking game thats rated 18 they are going to fucking remove swearing, fucking idiots.

What the fucks the problem with just allowing muting of fuckers you dont want to fucking hear!.

News Comments > PEGI Adding In-Game Purchase Warning to Game Boxes

1. Re: PEGI Adding In-Game Purchase Warning to Game Boxes Aug 30, 2018, 13:02 nomoreshite

with the way things are everything will have the warning, and people will just ignore it.

News Comments > Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Beta Specs

1. Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Beta Specs Aug 8, 2018, 08:07 nomoreshite

not much mention of team sizes, only mention i can find after ps4beta is they reduced it to 5v5 was 6v6 (possible 9v9?)

Are you f**king kidding me, it's 2018 and where the old games (cod4) could support 16v16.
The new shit with much better network links availiable and more CPU, can only support less than half of what it used too?

battle royal gonna be sweet with 10 players on a midget map, might last about 10seconds per round.

another no buy, along with "back to roots" cod WWII

News Comments > Square Enix Gets Streamier

3. Re: Square Enix Gets Streamier Jul 23, 2018, 14:30 nomoreshite

From their catalog, if thats what they call "professionally hand-picked catalog of over 120 premium games"

I'd hate to see the ones the "professionals" rejected...

its more like "professionally begged for anything we could get catalog of over 120 garbage pile games"

News Comments > Call of Duty: WWII Free Multiplayer Weekend

3. Re: Call of Duty: WWII Free Multiplayer Weekend Jul 20, 2018, 07:25 nomoreshite

Brother wanted me to play it on ps4 with him, but I refuse to give money to actishit for fucking it up after cod4..

Never see him playing it anymore..same with others on friend lists.

So glad I didn't fold..

News Comments > Star Citizen Refund Refusals

26. Re: Star Citizen Refund Refusals Jul 15, 2018, 17:57 nomoreshite

loomy wrote on Jul 15, 2018, 17:31:
nomoreshite wrote on Jul 15, 2018, 16:04:
loomy wrote on Jul 15, 2018, 15:52:
this is so stupid. you mean I can't take these nuts back to the gas station?

its a bit more like paying for nuts now, not getting em for 5years,
then you get sloppy rabbit shit pellets
and after a taste they insist thats what you ordered..so no refund

but they said they'd release the hangars and they did, they said they'd release the dogfighting and they did, they said they'd release the fps and they did, they said they'd release the crusader system and they did, and now there's 50gb of game there to download, and a schedule for future releases on the site. so if I buy a broom from the store and keep it for a year, I can't return it, for the same reason, because I bought a broom and they gave me a broom, whether I like the good damn broom or not

Sorry to break it to you but 50Gb of shit is still shit and 100gb of shit would be still be shit if theres no game to play...

News Comments > Star Citizen Refund Refusals

17. Re: Star Citizen Refund Refusals Jul 15, 2018, 16:04 nomoreshite

loomy wrote on Jul 15, 2018, 15:52:
this is so stupid. you mean I can't take these nuts back to the gas station?

its a bit more like paying for nuts now, not getting em for 5years,
then you get sloppy rabbit shit pellets
and after a taste they insist thats what you ordered..so no refund

67 Comments. 4 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 ] Older >