Descending
Limit Results:

1 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

Never in all my years...
Sep 10, 2001, 14:20
Never in all my years... Sep 10, 2001, 14:20
Sep 10, 2001, 14:20

Mind you, thats only 21 years, but never, in all those 21 years, have i seen anything quite like this. My hat is off to Shingen and Apeman, i'm absolutely amazed at the level of arguing going on here. The really amazing part though, is that we have an intelligent arguement going here here, at something like 110 posts, and absolutely no sign of The Dude! Astounding...........

Anyway's, i figured i'd throw my 1 anda half cents in here (i'm a poor college student, what can i say?), so here goes. I wholeheartedly agree with whoever the hell it was that said MS has standardized the PC industry, and i think we all owe them (MS, not the poster) at least a tip of the hat for that.

I work at CompUSA, and we had this one customer, One guy, who used BeOS. And he'd come in from time to time, and i'd end up going through an entire section of hardware products with him, trying to determine if he could use anything we carried. Can you imagine what that would be like for the normal average every day joe?

My internet doesn't work. I think i blew my soundcard...or maybe my CD-Rom..Does that sound right?

What kind of computer do you have?

Well uh....It's.....black....and...<makes hand motions outlining a tower> like this....

We get people like that all the time. people like that make up i-don't-even-wanna-know-how-much percentage of the computer using population of america, and it's for them that Microsoft exists. They are stupid...They need guidance.......THEY need microsoft.

We, of this message board, and of a generally higher technical intelligence...We do not need microsoft. We see them as bad, We see flaws in their products, we see limitations of their programs, we see the ugly side. We, of some technical affluence (in some way, shape, or form), We would rather shed ourselves of MS all together. But please...Won't someone think of the children?

Well, thats my 1 anda half cents, and i'm stickin to it

-Still a Twit
General NoNutz, Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of the Nation of Nutz

1 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older