Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

User information for RedEye9

Real Name RedEye9   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname RedEye9
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description There's a fool-proof way to tell if something a conservative/right-wing/Republican said is true or not. If they call it "fake news", you can be sure it's the solid truth.
Homepage http://www.needtoimpeach.com/
Signed On Dec 21, 2014, 23:00
Total Comments 12113 (Ninja)
User ID 58135

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
13. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 25, 2019, 08:10 RedEye9

eRe4s3r wrote on Aug 25, 2019, 06:27:
Does Nasa not run proper background inspections anymore? How the fuck is a scorned lover, shared bank accounts and a fight over ownership of their SON not a red flag? IN fact, why is NASA not monitoring the internet on the ISS?
Humans are human. Did you even read the article? This is just a bunch of tabloid bullshit.

"The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you." Neil deGrasse Tyson
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

General Discussion > Top 10 Shows
31. No subject Aug 25, 2019, 02:31 RedEye9

RedEye9 wrote on Dec 28, 2017, 21:23:
I'm enjoying MindHunter on Netflix.
Season 2 is also rocking.

News Comments > CD Projekt RED Down on Exclusives
19. Re: CD Projekt RED Down on Exclusives Aug 24, 2019, 22:12 RedEye9

Burrito of Peace wrote on Aug 24, 2019, 20:29:
Do I get to play Cyberpunk 2077? Yes? No fucks given about what storefront it comes through.
heretic

11. Re: CD Projekt RED Down on Exclusives Aug 24, 2019, 19:45 RedEye9

Slick wrote on Aug 24, 2019, 18:53:
"GOG.com exclusivity for Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales has them thinking this type of deal doesn't work for them"

Pretty sad day when a developer can't release a product on their own established non-hated storefront because people will only buy from Steam.

Remind me why Steam is the only place people shop again? Oh right, it was all predicated on the exclusivity of Half-Life 2. Even if you bought a physical copy in a brick-and-mortar store, you had to install and launch through steam to play the game.

We can't have a world where a new burger shop could become "The home of the Whopper" like Burger King, because everyone has already decided they only buy food from McDonalds. The best they can hope to do is sell the Whopper through McDonalds, cook it, market it, wrap it, deal with customer issues, pay the farmers, pay the transport, pay for everything, then McDonalds provides that touch-screen computer for you to pay and takes a fat 30%.
Be Forewarned; For your transgressions you shall be labeled a shill, called an idiot and anytime you mention facts or disagree with a tribe member you will henceforth be known as a troll. There are no ways around it. The best you can hope for is that the labels won't haunt your offspring. This is serious sticks and stones stuff, I just thought you should know, I wish you the best.

News Comments > Saturday Mobilization
7. Re: Saturday Mobilization Aug 24, 2019, 18:02 RedEye9

NKD wrote on Aug 24, 2019, 17:54:
Simon Says wrote on Aug 24, 2019, 15:09:

But ask the question this way instead: "Do you prefer to have a headphone jack or not?"

And the "yes" percentage will be way higher than 1%.

Well yeah, which is why surveys designed to gauge the importance of features to consumers aren't supposed to ask questions like that. "Do you prefer a headphone jack or not?" is a bad question because you're asking a feature-hungry consumer to choose whether they want one more feature or not.

It's like if someone asked me if I wanted free sushi or not. I don't feel like eating sushi right now. It might just sit in the fridge and go bad. But if you force me to make a choice, I'm going to choose to take the sushi. It doesn't mean I wouldn't prefer something else if given the choice, and it sure doesn't make it my favorite food.

You could ask if they wanted an RJ-11 jack on there and get much higher than 1%.
They should ask "Do you want to have a dongle that you can lose so you can do more than one thing with your phone or do you want your phone to have more than one port?"
Acceptable answers include.
A. Yes
B. False
C. All of the Above.
and D. 42

8. Re: CD Projekt RED Down on Exclusives Aug 24, 2019, 16:41 RedEye9

The Half Elf wrote on Aug 24, 2019, 16:33:
Look who's been going at the exclusives. Generally smaller indie devs who need that Epic Money to keep developing the exclusive game. Bandai, and CDPR already have a solid base and don't need/require the exclusivity money.
Deep Silver comes to mind.

5. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 24, 2019, 15:38 RedEye9

'A deadly outbreak of multi-drug resistant Salmonella ... may have been spurred by a sharp rise in the use of certain antibiotics in cows a year earlier, ..."
Beef may be good for you and the environment, dosed with certain antibiotics it may be even better.
-_-_-_-_-__--_-
A couple fighting over custody with a shared bank account. das kriminal

News Comments > Saturday Patches
4. Re: Saturday Patches Aug 24, 2019, 15:29 RedEye9

WTF
A day w/out a NMSKy patch, that's redonkulous.

3. Re: Saturday Mobilization Aug 24, 2019, 15:25 RedEye9

Simon Says wrote on Aug 24, 2019, 15:09:
Trying to draw a conclusion that removing headphone jacks are no big deal based on a survey that wasn't intended to know if people prefer to have one or not.

How many other things are higher in priority? A crapload.

But ask the question this way instead: "Do you prefer to have a headphone jack or not?"

And the "yes" percentage will be way higher than 1%.

This is pure misleading horseshit, I'm surprised it was even posted here.

Blue, your standards are slipping :P.
Occasionally he has been known to include a link I've submitted. So clearly his standards are questionable. Wink

When it comes to articles like this, I don't even bother clicking on the link.

EDIT
Only now did I even bother to hover over the link (long press on android) and noticed it was a wccftech url. nuff said Grin

4. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 24, 2019, 15:19 RedEye9

jdreyer wrote on Aug 24, 2019, 14:50:
The Mandalorian looks better than expected.
True dat.

40. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 24, 2019, 15:07 RedEye9

Drath71 wrote on Aug 24, 2019, 14:53:
Nullity wrote on Aug 24, 2019, 10:50:
Mr. Tact wrote on Aug 24, 2019, 10:15:
1badmf wrote on Aug 24, 2019, 04:39:
i like to think of it this way - trump lost by 3 million votes at the height of his popularity. now that everyone except his fanatical base hates his guts he can't possibly get lucky enough to win juuuuust enough votes in key swing states to skate by again. can he?!?!?
And I think of it this way: Nearly everyone said he wouldn't win the primary. He did. Nearly everyone said he wouldn't win the election. He did. The American electorate isn't exactly known for its vast participation or for paying close attention to the candidates. And I'll guarantee you 45% of the people who vote in the 2020 presidential election will vote for Trump, at a minimum. While I might agree it seems unlikely he can be re-elected, I thought it was unlikely he would ever be elected. So that kind of "logic" does not comfort me in the least.
While you're not wrong, that's also only part of it. The Republicans have spent decades painstakingly rigging the system in their favor. They literally cheat, and it's the only way they can win. Unfortunately, that same system makes it very difficult to fix itself.

Right, because the Democrats don't don't do the same darn thing.
Trump didn't win because the system was rigged, he want because most people preferred him over Shrillary. But if you're one of those people that call UNFAIR every time someone else wins instead, well no amount of logic will shine through here.
A balanced system means our guy wins sometimes, sometimes the other guys win. Obama had two pretty good terms, but now a republican wins and OMG UNACCEPTABLE.
Wakey Wakey - Clearly you have not been paying attention. Drumpf is not and has never been a Republican. It's a tRumplican, always has been and always will be.
How many billions of dollars do you think JaVanka have been raking in off the stock market with advance notice of the dotards tweets.

1. Re: Saturday Mobilization Aug 24, 2019, 14:09 RedEye9

'Headphone Jack' sounds like an indie game.

3. Re: CD Projekt RED Down on Exclusives Aug 24, 2019, 14:06 RedEye9

Notice how neither Bandai Namco (in the following article) nor CDPR mentioned anything about the ethicality, morality or legality of exclusives, odd that. Wink  

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
1. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Aug 24, 2019, 14:01 RedEye9

Eyebrows get raised when you place a bet against yourself in CounterStrike, buncha maroons.

News Comments > Into the Black
9. Re: Into the Black Aug 24, 2019, 13:53 RedEye9

OpticNerve wrote on Aug 24, 2019, 13:16:
The Mandalorian trailer: https://youtu.be/aOC8E8z_ifw

Also, Ewan McGregor's returning as Obi-Wan in a Disney+ show.
Looks good, I could get into that series.

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
8. Re: Evening Mobilization Aug 24, 2019, 13:35 RedEye9

Scottish Martial Arts wrote on Aug 24, 2019, 13:16:
jdreyer wrote on Aug 24, 2019, 02:58:
My three and a half year old phone is getting really slow, but I think that's more about it needing to be defragmented than anything else.

Uh, what? Do you have some obscure model of phone that has a disk-based hard drive for storage?
The first Nexus tablet ran a version of Android that did not have trim. It wasn't long before the best Android tablet of its day was brought to its knees by crippled storage. It took over a year before google released a trim enabled version of the OS.

I'd hope that jd doesn't load up his phone with a hojillian apps like some I know. If so a nuke will help combined with better app management.

My guess is low to midrange hardware that's just showing its teeth along with the latest more demanding software.

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
7. Re: Evening Safety Dance Aug 24, 2019, 13:09 RedEye9

jdreyer wrote on Aug 24, 2019, 03:00:
I got NordVPN. You should too.
That's what i got after switching from PIA.

NordVPN came highly recommended from a security/privacy pro, plus Burrito of Paradice gives it the thumbs up.

You made the right choice as none are better than Nord.

News Comments > Wasteland 3 Specs
15. Re: Wasteland 3 Specs Aug 24, 2019, 11:39 RedEye9

jdreyer wrote on Aug 24, 2019, 03:41:
RedEye9 wrote on Aug 23, 2019, 15:51:
This would be a great game for Team Epic to partner with and add to their shiny new storefront.

Okay, now you're just trolling.
Twas a joke following the previous comment "oh noes, please let this come on "my" storefront."
I thought the Riahderymnmaddog style would bleed through. Damn you Poe's Law.

News Comments > Into the Black
5. Re: Into the Black Aug 24, 2019, 11:21 RedEye9

Neither did I, soneone wanna spill the beans.
Let me guess, it's dead.

News Comments > Oddworld: Soulstorm an EGS Exclusive
116. Re: Oddworld: Soulstorm an EGS Exclusive Aug 24, 2019, 00:11 RedEye9

https://www.bluesnews.com/s/202997/fez-free-on-epic-games-store  

12113 Comments. 606 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo