Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

User information for RedEye9

Real Name RedEye9   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname RedEye9
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description There's a fool-proof way to tell if something a conservative/right-wing/Republican said is true or not. If they call it "fake news", you can be sure it's the solid truth.
Homepage http://www.needtoimpeach.com/
Signed On Dec 21, 2014, 23:00
Total Comments 11178 (Ninja)
User ID 58135

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Shenmue III to "Assess" EGS Exclusivity
25. Re: Shenmue III to Jun 19, 2019, 02:23 RedEye9

Heh he, not worth it  

I want to shut the noise out and reconnect to my inner thoughts on the road to feeling more at one with myself. Fleabag
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
7. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jun 18, 2019, 23:27 RedEye9

Burrito of Peace wrote on Jun 18, 2019, 18:23:
*Well, I will until the end of next year...and then I'll be up north.
lower 48 or are you going full LaBatt's?

I want to shut the noise out and reconnect to my inner thoughts on the road to feeling more at one with myself. Fleabag

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black Jun 18, 2019, 23:22 RedEye9

Talk about a traffic jam at the food court.
This beats the living shit out of feeding stale bread to pigeons.
Those cats were looking well fed, might be time for some hot oil and lemon-pepper corn meal infused with cayenne.

News Comments > They Are Billions Released
3. Re: They Are Billions Released Jun 18, 2019, 22:27 RedEye9

Kxmode wrote on Jun 18, 2019, 21:49:
Also, 12,231 people have rated the game on Steam.
The majority are labelled EARLY ACCESS REVIEW.
Have to wait and see what leaving the EA program does for sales and reviews.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
26. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 18, 2019, 21:03 RedEye9

jdreyer wrote on Jun 18, 2019, 20:35:
Actually, that movie deserves it's own place in Hell to torture poor souls.
I rewatched it a couple months ago, it no age to well.
SunnyD wrote on Jun 18, 2019, 20:53:
As a Necromonger commander, Underverse take your breeder behinds!
~Finis~
They have yet to make a bad Riddick.

21. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 18, 2019, 19:57 RedEye9

jdreyer wrote on Jun 18, 2019, 16:27:
'Flesh-Eating' Bacteria May Be Spreading to Beaches Once Thought Off-Limits. Here's Why.

"And a 60-year-old man who went crabbing and ate a dozen crabs from the Delaware Bay developed progressive swelling in his right leg. He required surgery to relieve pressure in his leg. But his condition worsened and spread to his other limbs; doctors eventually needed to amputate all four limbs, though the man did survive."

Good times.
FEBs's would like to thank everyone Love for warming up the ocean and expanding their habitat. Love2

5. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jun 18, 2019, 18:15 RedEye9

Oh yeah
Well I'm speculating my imaginary 3800x is gonna crush your imaginary 3700x and also make moar warmth.
so there!!!

8. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 18, 2019, 14:04 RedEye9

Burrito of Peace wrote on Jun 18, 2019, 13:45:
Best of luck on your move, Blue.

I'm too old to be moving my own shit anymore so I always hire movers. Also, I have a rule. If we haven't touched or used something in six months, it has to go before we move.

Makes moves faster, easier, and less expensive.
https://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/clutter_2x.png

6. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 18, 2019, 13:17 RedEye9

Nimh wrote on Jun 18, 2019, 12:52:
Last time we moved we ended up loading up a 26' truck and just parking it at a gated self-storage facility for a week until we could move in to the new place. It was a better option to pay a little extra for the truck than to load/unload twice. For what it's worth.
That is a great life tip.

Good luck on the move Blue. We feel your pain, excitement, dread...

2. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jun 18, 2019, 12:42 RedEye9

Intel Core vs. AMD Ryzen: Which offers the best bang for buck

A CPU comparison without a CPU. gotta love another exercise in mental mastubation

4. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 18, 2019, 12:35 RedEye9

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Jun 18, 2019, 12:30:
... I contribute to Amazon's slow takeover of all aspects of human life.
If only Amazon had a crypto-currency.

2. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 18, 2019, 12:14 RedEye9

The Boys may be watchable.

5. Re: Into the Black Jun 18, 2019, 11:36 RedEye9

Yeah, but can it fly like that owl.  

1. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 18, 2019, 11:01 RedEye9

FEB (flesh eating bacteria) at your favorite beach.
Another benefit of Global Warming. Allthumbsup

1. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jun 18, 2019, 10:44 RedEye9

Ryzen 3000 is not only a CPU, it's also an all-purpose lubricant, dessert topping, multi-surface cleaner and floor wax.

News Comments > Shenmue III to "Assess" EGS Exclusivity
18. Re: Shenmue III to Jun 18, 2019, 10:30 RedEye9

eRe4s3r wrote on Jun 18, 2019, 10:27:
Kxmode wrote on Jun 17, 2019, 22:49:
Acleacius wrote on Jun 17, 2019, 22:11:
At the very least they intentionally misled customers.

Except they didn't for all the reasons mentioned in the first paragraph from in my comment below. Yet, concurrently, they are at fault for not being transparent with their backers/customers. In the end it is their fault.

They sent out the Kickstarter based questionary where you decide which platform and version you want specifically, and people could pick Steam and picked steam. This selection is not optional, it's binding. If you as developer say you ship with nude blokes wearing a tiara then you have to deliver on that no matter what. Changing this post survey is a violation of the KS TOS.

To boot, they offered PHYSICAL DVD versions, not with a code but with the actual game, which Deep Silver reneged on.

Finally, Deep Silver also reneged on the trial feat in the backer rewards. Backers do not receive an early trial anymore. So altogether really classy behavior by the parties involved.

I think you just don't know a lot how Kickstarters work to be honest, this survey you get from SK projects is an actual KS based thing which KS monitors. People were not just led to believe it comes on Steam, most people ALREADY PICKED THEIR PLATFORM months before this news. Not to mention the other things that they suddenly "forgot" they owe backers.
Money causes amnesia, news at eleven.

3. Re: Into the Black Jun 17, 2019, 22:22 RedEye9

RC stuff is so cool.  

News Comments > etc.
4. Re: etc. Jun 17, 2019, 18:03 RedEye9

I never played it but if it showed up on gog I'd give it a go.  

13. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 17, 2019, 17:06 RedEye9

jdreyer wrote on Jun 17, 2019, 15:23:
The Sharp Decline In Original Movies From 1980 To 2018.

Not sure what to think here. The chart shows the increasing domination of films "Based on Previously Existing Fictional Work." I hate remakes and soft reboots of previous films. I'm lukewarm on sequels. However, I'm all for making movies based on other media such as comics or novels or short stories. That's how we got Game of Thrones, The Expanse, Altered Carbon, and Arrival.
I'm more concerned about the decline of original video games.

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
4. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jun 17, 2019, 16:40 RedEye9

jdreyer wrote on Jun 17, 2019, 14:17:
Can you even still buy a dumb TV?
If you're not a Braniac like BoP (no offense Burrito) here is what I would do if a smart TV needed to be temporarily on-line.
Turn on the guest feature of your router and then disable it or change your routers name and then change it back when you're done with whatever the tv needed.

11178 Comments. 559 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo