Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
User information for Tyrric

Real Name Tyrric   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Tyrric
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Sep 14, 2014, 04:49
Total Comments 67 (Suspect)
User ID 58083

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 ] Older >

News Comments > Saturday Metaverse

5. Re: Saturday Metaverse Nov 3, 2018, 20:25 Tyrric

I wonder how many people might be waiting to see if Daredevil gets another season or not. I know, I know, doing doesn't help the shows renewal chances, but even so I have to say I'm firmly in that camp, especially since the cliffhangers for both Luke Cage and Iron Fist may never get resolved.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > New Assassin's Creed Rumor

7. Re: New Assassin's Creed Rumor Mar 20, 2018, 15:16 Tyrric

Agent.X7 wrote on Mar 20, 2018, 12:08:
Ooooh,, you know what would make a great setting? Africa during the colonial years. The assassin could be a tribesman coming back from Europe and seeing his people being enslaved, and the Templars are heading up the slaving effort. That would be cool. Plus, Africa! I mean, I know Egypt is technically Africa, but...

I miss the Creed down in Africa.

News Comments > Call of Duty: WWII Announced

9. Re: Call of Duty: WWII Announced Apr 21, 2017, 23:41 Tyrric

JediPunisher wrote on Apr 21, 2017, 22:17:
Oh no, I just had a terrible thought... We might chase the enemy back in time to WWII, complete with our exosuits and rayguns. Undecided

I can see an Advanced Warfare sequel now: Atlas invented a way to rip a hole in time, and they do so to save Jonathan Irons from falling to his death. Faced with the prospect of his former boss changing the timeline, Mitchell dives through the same time rift to save the day...

News Comments > Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Criminal Past Released

6. Re: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Criminal Past Released Feb 24, 2017, 15:59 Tyrric

Maybe they can do one final DLC to tie up the cliffhanger I hear the game ended with. I never got to finish it, since my gaming PC decided it didn't want to run games anymore a few days after I got the game, but with the supposed hiatus of the series I'm just not looking feeling motivated to go back for rest of the story.  

News Comments > Dishonored 2 Released

13. Re: Dishonored 2 Released Nov 11, 2016, 19:39 Tyrric

I'm going to wait a bit for CDKeys to have a daily sale on it, especially since I've been sucked back into Skyrim. Seeing as I am trying to avoid fast travel (via the map that is, I still occasionally use the carriages you can hire for gold in game), I imagine I'm good until the end of the year at least.  

News Comments > Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Specs

1. Re: Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Specs Oct 26, 2016, 21:32 Tyrric

70 gigs? For a shooter?  

News Comments > New Total War: WARHAMMER Free and Paid DLC

3. Re: New Total War: WARHAMMER Free and Paid DLC Oct 20, 2016, 21:46 Tyrric

Total Watch_Dogs: Holloway.  

News Comments > Watch Dogs 2 PC Delay; Specs

7. Re: Watch Dogs 2 PC Delay; Specs Oct 18, 2016, 23:39 Tyrric

So does that mean it will actually be playable by the end of January 2017?  

News Comments > Red Dead Redemption 2 Announced for Consoles

45. Re: Red Dead Redemption 2 Announced for Consoles Oct 18, 2016, 17:18 Tyrric

On the plus side it being console only means I can rent it to play on my Rock Band One box and avoid forking over 60 bucks Thumbsup  

News Comments > Mass Effect: Andromeda Trailer

19. Re: Mass Effect: Andromeda Trailer Sep 8, 2016, 06:21 Tyrric

The Half Elf wrote on Sep 7, 2016, 23:30:
Mass Effect Borderlands Edition. Welcome Vault Hunters!

That was my first thought as well. Does this mean I get to romance Cl4ptr4p?

News Comments > etc.

6. Re: etc. Sep 5, 2016, 01:04 Tyrric

Manhunt 3 utilizing Playstation VR. Murderize people up close and personal!  

News Comments > Dead Rising to Rise on PCs

6. Re: Dead Rising to Rise on PCs Jul 19, 2016, 14:22 Tyrric

Dead Rising was a clunky game when it was brand new, I shudder to think how bad it will be nowadays.  

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront Offline Mode Next Week; Death Star in September

9. Re: Star Wars Battlefront Offline Mode Next Week; Death Star in September Jul 14, 2016, 17:09 Tyrric

two new heroes including one larger-than-life character we know you've been patiently waiting for

Jabba?

News Comments > Dead Rising 4 Win10 Exclusivity is 90 Days

12. Re: Dead Rising 4 Win10 Exclusivity is 90 Days Jun 17, 2016, 13:22 Tyrric

Wouldn't it be hilarious if DR3 follows the same route as DR1, and only comes out on the Nintendo NX after 1 year? Rotfl  

News Comments > Next Week's Steam Summer Sale Confirmed?

38. Re: Next Week's Steam Summer Sale Confirmed? Jun 16, 2016, 14:57 Tyrric

SpectralMeat wrote on Jun 16, 2016, 14:24:
jdreyer wrote on Jun 16, 2016, 14:18:
How is CDKeys? Anyone have any problems with them?
Does that give a Steam key? It doesn't say.
Will the key work in the USA?
I've used their site for multiple games in the past and no problems here.
I got my steam keys and in case of a preorder I've canceled the order and within an hour someone contacted me via e-mail and got my refund right away.
So far so good.
I'm in Canada, so I am sure the keys that work here will work fine in the US.

I've only used them for Steam keys, also without any problems. I've done some searches and it seems like most issues people have with them come from uPlay and Origin keys being revoked. For uPlay keys I've been keeping an eye on DLGamer.us, who is apparently on Ubisoft's approved vendor list. I haven't bought anything from them yet though, mainly because Ubisoft games have been crashtastic for me recently for some reason.

Also, with CDKeys you want to keep up with their Facebook page. As far as I can tell that is the only place they really advertise their daily deals on a regular basis. The "deals" page on their main site does not seem to be updated as often.

News Comments > Next Week's Steam Summer Sale Confirmed?

17. Re: Next Week's Steam Summer Sale Confirmed? Jun 16, 2016, 13:18 Tyrric

MajorD wrote on Jun 16, 2016, 12:47:
Great! We'll all feed the 'Steam Machine' by buying games we'll either never play, or finish.

It's a disease I tell ya!

I've gotten better by setting rules for most sales. Certain franchises do get an exception though, mostly if they are guaranteed to provide lengthy play times.

• My Steam Wishlist shall never grow bigger than 75 titles. IF a title pushes it over 75, one must come off the list. Any entry counts, be it a full game or DLC.

• If the item is not on my wishlist then it shall not enter my library unless it is free.

• A game may break the following discount rules only if it is a multiplayer only title.

• If the game is not 6 months old yet (from initial PC release date): 50% off or better.

• If the game has been out for 6 months to 18 months (from initial PC release date): 66% or better.

• If the game has been out for 18+ months (from initial PC release date): 75% or better.

• The 6 month rule might sound crazy, but I picked up both Rise of the Tomb Raider and Just Cause 3 from CDKeys.com for just under $60 total last month.

News Comments > Battlefield 1 Trailer

10. Re: Battlefield 1 Trailer Jun 12, 2016, 19:45 Tyrric

Ant wrote on Jun 12, 2016, 19:07:
    So, no PC port?

They have it up on the Origin store.

I'm definitely interested, but I hate the way EA has started forcing players to update their graphics drivers in order to play their games. I've been using one of nVidia's that came out over a year ago, it still works fine, and I don't see the need to update to a driver that has issues...

News Comments > Conan Exiles Early Access in September

8. Re: Conan Exiles Early Access in September Jun 10, 2016, 23:31 Tyrric

Cutter wrote on Jun 10, 2016, 15:39:
    I'm cautiously optimistic. Flavor looks spot on, but September? Serious;y? 3 months to go pre-alpha to gold?

It's going to be early access, so more like pre-alpha to alpha.

News Comments > Watch Dogs 2 in November

8. Re: Watch Dogs 2 in November Jun 8, 2016, 14:09 Tyrric

No female lead character? Parkour boob physics a bit too much for Ubi to handle? Jester  

News Comments > Agents of Mayhem Announced

14. Re: Agents of Mayhem Announced Jun 7, 2016, 14:36 Tyrric

Trevellian wrote on Jun 7, 2016, 00:13:
    Tyrric wrote on Jun 6, 2016, 17:16:
    Beamer wrote on Jun 6, 2016, 16:36:
    The Half Elf wrote on Jun 6, 2016, 13:13:
    Rather have seen a Superhero type game from Volition.

I can't watch the trailer, but isn't that what this is?

It looks like it is more G.I. Joe type "super agents" than superhero type "super agents".

And whats wrong with that? Superheroes are getting over done now as well. I'd be fine with a G.I. Joe type game with some Saints Row humor. It appears to take place in the same universe anyway. The bad guy works for Ultor and the chick who runs the Mayhem team, Brimstone, was mentioned briefly in Gat out of Hell.

There's totally nothing wrong with a GI Joe type game. I'd love to see an open world game based on the Real American Hero line from the 80s, complete with drivable/flyable MOBATs, Sky Hawks, F.A.N.G.s, etc. Heck, I cannot believe there haven't been more games based on the franchise; it seems like Transformers got all of the love while the Joes got brushed aside Army

67 Comments. 4 pages. Viewing page 1.
    < Newer [ 1 2 3 4 ] Older >