Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
User information for Dirty Butler

Real Name Dirty Butler   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On August 15, 2014
Supporter -
Total Comments 68 (Suspect)
User ID 58069

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 ] Older >

News Comments > Blade Runner Remake Plans

20. Re: Blade Runner Remake Plans Mar 14, 2020, 13:38 Dirty Butler

I've got the original game CD's sitting here if they need them. I'll definitely pick this up when it comes out.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Evening Interviews

4. Re: Evening Interviews Jul 2, 2019, 22:13 Dirty Butler

Maybe stop buying great developers and shuttering them? Just a thought.  

News Comments > RAD in August

2. Re: RAD in August May 21, 2019, 11:26 Dirty Butler

Came here to say this better be a BMX racing game, glad to see Iím not alone.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue

15. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 21, 2019, 01:01 Dirty Butler

Try cleaning the throttle body. The other thing is that it may be going into fuel saver mode if you're cruising along at highway speeds. My 2010 Raptor will take a second if I'm cruising along and just stab the gas, nature of computer controlled vehicles.  

29. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 26, 2018, 16:43 Dirty Butler

I do a lot of car detailing and use Adamís polishes almost exclusively  

News Comments > New AMD Drivers

2. Re: New AMD Drivers Sep 13, 2018, 21:00 Dirty Butler

Do you have the drivers installed for your monitor and freesync turned on in the monitor? It works great on my Samsung.  

22. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 19, 2018, 22:10 Dirty Butler

As a lineman I can say most outages in our area are caused from animals getting into places they shouldn't, trees coming down and people hitting poles with cars.  

8. Re: Out of the Blue May 26, 2018, 19:12 Dirty Butler

I've got the Camp Chef Woodwind. It has some really nice features that the Traeger is missing like removable ash cup. I really like it.  

News Comments > More Destiny 2 Progression Complaints

19. Re: More Destiny 2 Progression Complaints Jan 18, 2018, 18:58 Dirty Butler

Flatline wrote on Jan 18, 2018, 17:30:
fawker wrote on Jan 18, 2018, 16:51:
There were a few stragglers that took a couple weeks longer, but all my Destiny gaming crew dropped this game right around the xpac release.

It was fun while it lasted. The nitpickers are putting the final stake in the heart, this tactics by bungie almost seem trivial, and not even generating them even additional revenue so I don' under stand the motivation for it.

Yeah the group I was playing with have moved on sadly.

So that means I get like 1-2 powerful engram drops per weekly reset per character. Not really worth it any more.

Speaking of online shooters, has anyone else gone back to The Division on PC? I'd like to play some of the team based objectives at some point but none of my personal friends are on the game.

The Division had a pretty massive update not to long ago. Some fun stuff but still more of the same.

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance

7. Re: Morning Safety Dance Sep 26, 2017, 12:26 Dirty Butler

So what is it, elite college liberals or they canít read because it canít be both. Yes it may not be the same since one was about the handling of classified information but we donít know what was in the current administrationís emails since they wonít release them.  

News Comments > Destiny 2 Microtransactions?

9. Re: Destiny 2 Microtransactions? Sep 4, 2017, 20:50 Dirty Butler

Destiny 1 had silver in it to purchase emotes and skins, not sure why this is a shock to people.  

10. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 9, 2017, 19:34 Dirty Butler

I just got my solar panels installed yesterday, the power company can kiss my ass.  

53. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 4, 2017, 02:35 Dirty Butler

God I love Bill Burr, he's great live too!  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse

3. Re: Morning Metaverse May 25, 2017, 18:26 Dirty Butler

Dude doesn't push the cartridge down at the beginning...  

News Comments > Mass Effect Andromeda Plans

16. Re: Mass Effect Andromeda Plans Mar 30, 2017, 13:16 Dirty Butler

Dear SAM, you don't need to tell me I can mine here, I know. Other than that I put the game on the same level as Wildlands. I'm getting my money's worth but all the side missions and some of the main missions are all the same no matter what planet you're on. For me this is definitely the worst ME game so far.  

News Comments > Origin Access Free Trial

39. Re: Origin Access Free Trial Feb 15, 2017, 19:46 Dirty Butler

Slick wrote on Feb 15, 2017, 16:51:
Dirty Butler wrote on Feb 15, 2017, 16:41:
WaltC wrote on Feb 15, 2017, 14:43:
Dirty Butler wrote on Feb 15, 2017, 14:18:
Well EA banned my account due to a chargeback on Origin even though I didn't have any payment info. So yeah, I have a problem with EA since I can't play half my games on Origin and they refuse to do anything.

You are not very clear at all--what are you talking about? (Rhetorical.) Commercial accounts don't get "banned"--that's what happens in free-sign-up forums to people occasionally, though--and it doesn't involve commercial transactions.

It's not EA's fault if you don't use PayPal, etc. That way, you let PayPal deal with the vendor while relieving you of the problem. Works well, btw. PayPal saw a sizable chunk of change refunded to a useful personal bank account recently, and in a matter of days--far outclassing my own bank's CC account center, which had written me and told me they'd have to wait *thirty days* before they could *start* to do anything. No one was more surprised than me when in less than ten days after listing my problem with Pay Pal, they not only agreed with me but also wrangled an immediate refund out of *Sears.* Almost no one at the Sears "customer-service center" , btw, even spoke English...! So glad I used Pay Pal for that transaction instead of just relying on my bank's CC department! It costs you nothing to protect yourself in online dealings as well as you can, imo.

(Stay very, very far away from Sears *on-line*, is my recommendation! Although they try to imitate Amazon there is *no comparison.* Dealing with Sears Online is a great illustration of the principle of "looks can easily deceive." Terrible, reprehensible service--but PayPal saved the day! Whew!)
I
I didn't use ANY payment option since I got all my codes from Amazon for Origin. I didn't use PayPal since, again, I never bought any products through their service. Since I was banned from origin, they blocked access to all EA multiplayer servers which made all my battlefield games pretty much worthless. The people on their phone support can not help and can only turn your case over to another team. You cannot reply to any emails from this team either. The whole thing is frustrating since it randomly happened to me with no way to resolve it.

Wait, are you saying that you bought a game code on Amazon, and then tried to initiate a chargeback on Origin? Or you redeemed the Amazon code, and then refunded the game on Amazon, and Origin said: "mmmm I don't think so"?

In general, if you're going to do chargebacks, I think you have to actually buy directly form the store. It becomes messy if you're buying from a 3rd party. I don't know how Steam would react if you bought a Steam key on GMG, redeemed it, and then somehow got a refund from GMG, i don't know if any of them are equipped to detect that a key has been revoked. I think it's basically a non-refundable product if you buy from a 3rd party. I could be wrong.

I bought codes from Amazon during a sale and DA:I, I never tried to get a refund on anything. I went from happily playing Battlefield one day to not being allowed on any of their servers the next. After calling their customer service and going through the unbanning department, all I got was an email saying my account was banned due to a chargeback. It didn't and still doesn't make sense to me but it's saved me some money on buying EA games at least

24. Re: Origin Access Free Trial Feb 15, 2017, 16:41 Dirty Butler

WaltC wrote on Feb 15, 2017, 14:43:
Dirty Butler wrote on Feb 15, 2017, 14:18:
Well EA banned my account due to a chargeback on Origin even though I didn't have any payment info. So yeah, I have a problem with EA since I can't play half my games on Origin and they refuse to do anything.

You are not very clear at all--what are you talking about? (Rhetorical.) Commercial accounts don't get "banned"--that's what happens in free-sign-up forums to people occasionally, though--and it doesn't involve commercial transactions.

It's not EA's fault if you don't use PayPal, etc. That way, you let PayPal deal with the vendor while relieving you of the problem. Works well, btw. PayPal saw a sizable chunk of change refunded to a useful personal bank account recently, and in a matter of days--far outclassing my own bank's CC account center, which had written me and told me they'd have to wait *thirty days* before they could *start* to do anything. No one was more surprised than me when in less than ten days after listing my problem with Pay Pal, they not only agreed with me but also wrangled an immediate refund out of *Sears.* Almost no one at the Sears "customer-service center" , btw, even spoke English...! So glad I used Pay Pal for that transaction instead of just relying on my bank's CC department! It costs you nothing to protect yourself in online dealings as well as you can, imo.

(Stay very, very far away from Sears *on-line*, is my recommendation! Although they try to imitate Amazon there is *no comparison.* Dealing with Sears Online is a great illustration of the principle of "looks can easily deceive." Terrible, reprehensible service--but PayPal saved the day! Whew!)
I
I didn't use ANY payment option since I got all my codes from Amazon for Origin. I didn't use PayPal since, again, I never bought any products through their service. Since I was banned from origin, they blocked access to all EA multiplayer servers which made all my battlefield games pretty much worthless. The people on their phone support can not help and can only turn your case over to another team. You cannot reply to any emails from this team either. The whole thing is frustrating since it randomly happened to me with no way to resolve it.

7. Re: Origin Access Free Trial Feb 15, 2017, 14:18 Dirty Butler

Slick wrote on Feb 15, 2017, 13:56:
Wash Washburne wrote on Feb 15, 2017, 13:23:
Think it's more of a trust issue that goes back till the beginning of gaming, also greed and laziness might have also something to do with the "Nope" response.

It's not a logical response, it's an emotional one. People "feel" that EA has just somehow done them wrong, something terrible and unforgivable like a GF sleeping with your best friend.

If you want to talk about GREED and LAZINESS, then look no further than the biggest game storefront monopoly in town, STEAM.

News Comments > New AMD ReLive Crimson Drivers

2. Re: New AMD ReLive Crimson Drivers Jan 17, 2017, 23:35 Dirty Butler

The date is name by committee?  

News Comments > Star Citizen Engine Switch; Alpha Released for Backers

12. Re: Star Citizen Engine Switch; Alpha Released for Backers Dec 24, 2016, 14:02 Dirty Butler

Just fired it up and it definitely says Lumberyard on the main screen, not CryEngine like it used to  

68 Comments. 4 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 ] Older >