Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Nullity

Real Name Nullity   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Nullity
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jun 6, 2014, 16:57
Total Comments 291 (Amateur)
User ID 58038

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ] Older >

News Comments > Diablo III Season 13 Ends Soon
7. Re: Diablo III Season 13 Ends Soon May 21, 2018, 12:46 Nullity

I think it's past time for Diablo 4.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Steam Link Android App Beta
7. Re: Steam Link Android App Beta May 18, 2018, 12:20 Nullity

Agent.X7 wrote on May 18, 2018, 12:15:
I guess I am not the target for this as I can't think of a single Steam game I own that I could actually play on my phone. I mean, how does Skyrim control on a touch screen?
It works with controllers for sure. Possibly even a K+M, which many people don't know, are natively supported in Android.

News Comments > Steam Link Android App Beta
6. Re: Steam Link Android App Beta May 18, 2018, 12:20 Nullity

El Pit wrote on May 18, 2018, 04:15:
This would be nice if I could simply play my Steam games EVERYWHERE without being connected to my home network and without my pc running them. It should be a streaming service by Steam - this would really make sense and give Steam game buyers additional benefits. But this app is only interesting if you want to play some TBS game while taking a shit or sitting outside, but close to your house.
You'd obviously have to leave your PC running, but setting up a VPN would allow you to stream to anywhere. Though I couldn't speak for any extra lag that would get introduced.

News Comments > Ubisoft Delays Skull & Bones and Teases "Unannounced Franchise Title"
6. Re: Ubisoft Delays Skull & Bones and Teases May 18, 2018, 12:16 Nullity

Totally stoked for The Division 2. The first one had a bit of a rocky start, but they really listened to the community and improved it, and it's been in a great state for awhile now.

As long as they don't pull a Bungie, the new one should be a day 1 buy.

News Comments > State of Decay 2 Reviews
42. Re: State of Decay 2 Reviews May 18, 2018, 12:07 Nullity

DangerDog wrote on May 17, 2018, 15:08:
If they release it on Steam you probably won't be able to play together with MS Store bought copies.
That's really only a problem for the 3 people who bought the MS Store version, since they won't be able to form a full group. Everyone else that waits and gets the Steam version will be just fine.

News Comments > Take-Two Financials Reveal REDACTED is Delayed
5. Re: Take-Two Financials Reveal REDACTED is Delayed May 17, 2018, 13:04 Nullity

I seem to be in the minority where I was never able to get into Bioshock 1 or 2, but I thought 3 was great. I thought the world and atmosphere in 1 & 2 were amazing, but the game and gameplay overall I didn't find very fun.  

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
3. Re: Evening Legal Briefs May 17, 2018, 12:40 Nullity

Great news, but as pointed out in the article, this unfortunately will almost certainly die in the House.

My real fear is that the House will try to pass one of the awful "fake net neutrality" bills that are trying to be introduced by shit-bag Republicans. They are deliberately so full of holes for the sole purpose of giving the ISPs what they want.

However, this CRA vote gives me hope that if such a bill were to get through the House, there's a good chance the Senate will stop it. At least until after the midterms, where we can kick the GOP out of control. At that point, I'd be more in favor of getting a real NN bill into law and stop all this bullshit.

News Comments > Hunt Showdown Content Patch
2. Re: Hunt Showdown Content Patch May 14, 2018, 12:23 Nullity

Is this the patch that makes the game fun, by adding a PvE-only mode? /s  

News Comments > RAGE 2 Announcement Monday?
14. Re: RAGE 2 Announcement Monday? May 11, 2018, 12:29 Nullity

I never thought Rage was good enough for a sequel, but I'd be willing to give it a try if they add real co-op this time. It would have made the first game much more fun.  

News Comments > Anthem in March 2019
4. Re: Anthem in March 2019 May 9, 2018, 13:15 Nullity

I so badly want this game to be good. Based on the gameplay demo last year, everything about it looks like it could be an amazing experience. Hopefully they succeed where Destiny 2 failed so spectacularly.

That said, my faith in EA and their ability to restrain themselves from forcing Bioware to turn this into a shallow husk of a game monetized into oblivion, is basically non-existent.

EA, I'm begging you, prove us wrong just this once.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
4. Re: Morning Metaverse May 8, 2018, 13:54 Nullity

jdreyer wrote on May 8, 2018, 13:29:
I couldn't make it through the first epi of S4. I have little hope for S5. And I say that as someone who watched S1-3 twice.

Same. I thought seasons 1-3 were brilliant, but I gave up on 4 after just 2 or 3 episodes. It just wasn't the same. I hope S5 goes back to what made it so great.

Also, has anyone checked out the new re-cut version of S4? Is it worth watching?

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
1. Re: Morning Metaverse May 8, 2018, 12:40 Nullity

Disney Might Not Buy Fox After All.

NOOOOOOOOOOO!

I really want to see the Xmen/Deadpool/Fantastic 4 introduced into the MCU. Plus, we could finally get a high quality release of the original pre-fucked-with Star Wars trilogy.

No, ideally, Disney gaining even more power isn't necessarily in our best interests, but given the content, it makes the most sense. Plus, no one wants Comcast to get their hands on Fox. Fuck Comcast.

News Comments > Quake Champions Adding Bots and More Gore
10. Re: Morning Tech Bits May 7, 2018, 14:11 Nullity

So they've finally confirmed bots, but still won't say whether they'll allow offline games against them? That makes me worried that they're not really thinking this through (which, surprise, seems to fit the theme of the whole game).

One of the biggest uses and draws for fighting against bots was for practice, in which there are no other human players. So unless they allow a custom game with just you and bots, they're kind of missing the point.

(I know this isn't the only use for bots, but it's definitely a big one.)

I was a huge Quake fan, but they seem to want to stick to their guns in making this one unappealing. This was a big feature I was waiting for, so I guess we'll see how it turns out.

Oh, and proper modding/mapping support would still be nice (not that snap-map nonsense).

This comment was edited on May 7, 2018, 14:24.

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
1. Re: Evening Mobilization May 4, 2018, 12:39 Nullity

Good article.

That damn notch is the worst thing to ever happen to smartphones. It's ugly as hell, and everyone hates it. It's an obscene fad that won't stick around, and since I don't want cancer, I refuse to buy a phone that has one. Apple wasn't even the first one's to do it, but because they did, every other phone manufacturer thinks they have to scramble to add one as well.

I was planning on getting the Pixel 3 XL later this year. If Google adds one to that, I'll burn it all down.

News Comments > 2018 Strong Video Game Hall of Fame Inductees
1. Re: 2018 Strong Video Game Hall of Fame Inductees May 4, 2018, 12:15 Nullity

How was Half-Life not already in there?  

News Comments > State of Decay 2 Technical Beta
8. Re: State of Decay 2 Technical Beta May 1, 2018, 13:00 Nullity

LOC wrote on May 1, 2018, 12:59:
Its coming to Steam for sure, especially when they get error messages pop up during a live stream recently telling them that Steam isn't connected Here's a screengrab from the stream itself someone posted on the Steam forums. The video in question was removed from Twitch (I guess for obvious reasons?) so all there is is this now. Also, from some people talking the SoD website also states the game will come to Steam at a TBD date in the future aka MS exclusivity deals.

https://i.redd.it/9w9sd1rlclr01.png
Great, thank you.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
4. Re: Op Ed May 1, 2018, 12:33 Nullity

LibertyOrDeath wrote on May 1, 2018, 11:07:
As if government control of the internet is a good thing. Wake up, people!

Willful ignorance and cognitive bias does not make for a good argument.

3. Re: State of Decay 2 Technical Beta May 1, 2018, 12:17 Nullity

What SJW bullshit?  

1. Re: State of Decay 2 Technical Beta May 1, 2018, 12:15 Nullity

Anyone hear a confirmation on if that rumor that this was coming to Steam is true or not?

My friends and I want to try this, but we don't want cancer from the Microsoft Store.

News Comments > Saturday Tech Bits
25. Re: Saturday Tech Bits Apr 30, 2018, 13:00 Nullity

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Apr 29, 2018, 15:47:
This thread is all over the place, but real quick:

The Earth is approximately 4.5 billion years old. This is known from Radiometric dating. Radiometric dating, as a field, does include Carbon dating (Radiocarbon dating), but that is not used to judge the age of the Earth or anything whose age is on the order of billions of years, because the half-life of Carbon 14 is only 5,730 years. This ends up giving a max age for Radiocarbon dating to be effective, of around 62,000 years.

Uranium-lead dating is the most agreed upon method for subjects like the Earth, but there are other elements too.

*thumbs up* I was going to post the same corrections.

I've received an alert on my Dunning-Kruger effect detector.

291 Comments. 15 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo