Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Nullity

Real Name Nullity   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Nullity
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jun 6, 2014, 16:57
Total Comments 424 (Amateur)
User ID 58038

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
5. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Nov 14, 2018, 12:42 Nullity

Nasty Adobe Bug Deleted $250,000-Worth of Man's Files, Lawsuit Claims
As if anyone needed yet another reason to not use any Adobe software.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
1. Re: Evening Safety Dance Nov 14, 2018, 12:30 Nullity

This is a nice feature. I'd love to dump Verizon and move over to Fi, but unfortunately, Verizon is the only carrier that has good signal at my work.

Hopefully, when T-Mobile rolls out their new band 71 equipment in my area, it'll have decent enough penetration.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
4. Re: Morning Consolidation Nov 13, 2018, 13:18 Nullity

Mordecai Walfish wrote on Nov 13, 2018, 04:35:
Avus wrote on Nov 12, 2018, 16:31:
I want Ronald McDonald vs The Burger KING vs Colonel Sanders (KFC) vs Dave Thomas (Wendy's) vs Taco Bell Chihuahua

Fast Food Battle Royale
Dominos should bring back the Noid for this.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
8. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 9, 2018, 12:25 Nullity

Hugh Hefner's smoking jacket up for auction.
That's Larry David's jacket.

News Comments > etc., etc.
6. Re: etc., etc. Nov 8, 2018, 14:18 Nullity

jdreyer wrote on Nov 7, 2018, 02:55:
RedEye9 wrote on Nov 6, 2018, 20:15:
Well if they are turned into Nazi's that watch The Man In The High Castle and in turn it causes amazon to make a 4th season, then I'm all for it.
I'm really loving the shit out of that show.
Watched the first epi of S1, but it didn't grab me.
Season 1 is admittedly fairly slow, though I still enjoyed it. Season 2 really picks up and was amazing. I haven't gotten a chance to watch season 3 yet.

If you're at all interested in the concept of the show, but its pace throws you off, I'd suggest reading a recap of the first season, and maybe watch the last episode, then go straight into watching season 2.

News Comments > Saturday Metaverse
15. Re: Saturday Metaverse Nov 5, 2018, 13:06 Nullity

necrosis wrote on Nov 4, 2018, 11:26:
Amazon is letting users choose the day packages are delivered.

Amazon needs to let you chose WHAT CARRIER TO USE.

None of this Lasership and USPS shit.
Oh man, that would be awesome. USPS is awful in my area, and most Amazon stuff goes through them. I would love to use literally any other carrier.

News Comments > Evening Patches
2. Re: Evening Patches Nov 2, 2018, 12:25 Nullity

It's time for L4D3. Although we all know Valve hates making games now, can't count to 3, and won't sell or license the IP, so I guess we're all just boned.  

News Comments > Artifact Prepares Launch This Month
1. Re: Artifact Prepares Launch This Month Nov 2, 2018, 12:22 Nullity

I bet all those Valve devs working on Artifact are relieved that they'll soon be able to finish up this distracting sort-of-game, and go back to making hats.  

News Comments > etc., etc.
2. Re: etc., etc. Nov 2, 2018, 12:19 Nullity

Brexit will cause 'serious harm' to the UK games industry
They could have just stopped there.

News Comments > Battlefield V Specs
21. Re: Battlefield V Specs Nov 1, 2018, 14:17 Nullity

Jivaro wrote on Oct 31, 2018, 20:48:
I have a i7-6700 @4GHz paired with a lowly GTX 760 and 16GB RAM.

I keep thinking I only need to replace the video card. Is that wishful thinking?
I'm also still running the 6700k with a 1080ti, and it handles everything just fine. I may upgrade in a year or 2 to one of the upcoming 10/7nm CPUs, but the 6700k has no issues running games. CPUs aren't nearly as important to game performance as they used to be (especially considering each generation barely changes from the last for years now), and the majority of multi-threaded games/engines still target 4 cores. Upgrade that video card and you'll be fine for a while.

News Comments > Fallout 76 B.E.T.A. Extended
7. Re: Morning Patches Oct 31, 2018, 14:01 Nullity

TheBigVlad wrote on Oct 31, 2018, 10:40:
I wish Bethesda would stop tying things to the framerate. It's really annoying. It couldn't be that difficult to tweak their engine so that it works properly with an unlocked framerate. Is this still going to be a thing when ESVI comes out in 2022 or whenever? Ugh...
Unfortunately, it's an inherent limitation/flaw in their ancient POS engine. Modifying that would take a significant mount of work/time/money and more or less isn't possible without rewriting a large portion of the base engine.

Which is what they really need to do. Scrap the engine entirely and write or lease a new one. Come on Bethesda, it's long past time.

I'm interested in TES6 and Starfield, but if they are still using this junk, they won't be getting my money.

News Comments > Fallout 76 Beta Promises "Spectacular Issues"
13. Re: Fallout 76 Beta Promises Oct 23, 2018, 13:20 Nullity

In other news, water is wet, and Bethesda still refuses to move on from their shitty ancient game engine.

I really hope they're using a new engine for the next TES and Starfield.

News Comments > Jade Raymond Leaving EA
11. Re: Jade Raymond Leaving EA Oct 23, 2018, 13:17 Nullity

DangerDog wrote on Oct 22, 2018, 20:19:
At this point I bet EA wishes they had never signed that agreement with Disney.
So does everyone else.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
5. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Oct 23, 2018, 13:05 Nullity

Keep the fingerprint scanner on the back where it belongs, you barbarians!  

News Comments > Saturday Metaverse
9. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Oct 23, 2018, 12:57 Nullity

Kajetan wrote on Oct 21, 2018, 04:40:
yonder wrote on Oct 21, 2018, 03:53:
In that case, your naivete comes from ignorance and is honestly forgiveable, since we all start from a place of ignorance.
No, not "ignorance". We all start from a place of Not Knowing Something, but we observe and we learn over time.

Ignorance is the deliberate descision to NOT know something, to look away, to not learn from experiences, because we fear where that learning experience might take us. We fear loosing our prejudices. We fear loosing our little, cozy concept of how the world is supposed to be. And if we are afraid enough, we start to be ignorant.

It doesn't help anyone to make up your own definitions. Ignorance is just literally "not knowing something".

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
3. Re: Morning Tech Bits Oct 19, 2018, 12:54 Nullity

IBM finally proves that quantum systems are faster than classicals. Dees that mean we weren't sure before now?
It means we were both sure and not sure simultaneously.

News Comments > Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales Gameplay Video
5. Re: Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales Gameplay Video Oct 15, 2018, 13:35 Nullity

Slick wrote on Oct 12, 2018, 21:30:
People like me love the mini-game, but want a fleshed out experience that isn't tied to online competition.
Yep, I'm in the same boat. I loved Gwent in The Witcher 3, and even enjoy the stand-alone game version, but I'm just not into the online competition stuff. I've been waiting for this to be released ever since it was originally announced with Gwent.

At this point, I'll give CDPR money for pretty much anything they make.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
1. Re: Evening Metaverse Oct 15, 2018, 13:03 Nullity

Intel Study Finds 5G will Drive $1.3 Trillion in New Revenues in Media and Entertainment Industry by 2028.
Not with ridiculous bandwidth caps, throttling, and fake "unlimited" plans, it won't.

News Comments > Star Citizen Squadron 42 CitizenCon Trailer
27. Re: Star Citizen Squadron 42 - CitizenCon Trailer Oct 11, 2018, 14:08 Nullity

Now we know where all those piles of money went - so many A-list actors. Anyone else feel that's completely unnecessary in a video game?

Creston wrote on Oct 11, 2018, 12:46:
They definitely need to spruce up their facial animation, because right now this looks like ME Andromeda.
It looked a little off, but it's *definitely* better than ME:A, which was like a toddler's crayon drawing compared to this.

News Comments > Limit Theory Cancelled
24. Re: Limit Theory Cancelled Oct 4, 2018, 13:49 Nullity

Luke wrote on Oct 4, 2018, 10:58:
And people still falls for those scammers....pathetic
Dude. This quite obviously was not a scammer. Sure, it sucks that backers are out that money, but I also feel bad for the guy.

424 Comments. 22 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo