Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Timothy Guy

Real Name Timothy Guy   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Timmeh
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 18, 2014, 16:59
Total Comments 294 (Amateur)
User ID 57969

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
1. Re: Morning Metaverse Apr 16, 2018, 12:20 Timmeh

So basically the BBC article posts absolute propaganda about what Spencer said and did.

You leftists are going to regret the obsession with "hate speech" one day. Not because of other people but because it will come full circle back on you at some point.

Nazis actually shut down free speech. Nazis have no humor and don't understand or accept satire.

In other words the actual NAZIS in the room are leftists. But they are to blind to see it.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Conan Exiles Trailer Celebrates Next Month's Launch
9. Re: Conan Exiles Trailer Celebrates Next Month's Launch Apr 13, 2018, 16:58 Timmeh

great....

Now can you guys please make Anarchy Online 2?

News Comments > New AMD Ryzen CPUS Announced
24. Re: New AMD Ryzen CPUS Announced Apr 13, 2018, 16:55 Timmeh

RedEye9 wrote on Apr 13, 2018, 11:20:
Timmeh wrote on Apr 13, 2018, 10:58:
The fact they didn't include factory coolers from the git go is beyond stupid.
You mean like when iNtel does not include 'beyond stupid' factory coolers? https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005940/processors.html

Exactly like that....

News Comments > New AMD Ryzen CPUS Announced
1. Re: New AMD Ryzen CPUS Announced Apr 13, 2018, 10:58 Timmeh

The fact they didn't include factory coolers from the git go is beyond stupid.  

News Comments > Fighting Rainbow Six Siege Toxicity
7. Re: Fighting Rainbow Six Siege Toxicity Apr 5, 2018, 09:15 Timmeh

Numinar wrote on Apr 4, 2018, 23:36:
Free speech is super important but if I wan't to read the Brietbart comments section I'll go there, I don't need it in my games.

If they ban casual swearing then I'm fucked though. How can I expect to be murdered and murder repeatedly without a few f and c bombs?

Nobody needs to be called a variant of "homosexual black person" though, not even homosexual black people if they dared to identify as such online. Not the way these pricks say it. Come on. The ToS of this very site would cover this kind of behavior, something similar should be enforced in games.

You would be surprised to learn that nearly all of what you think is bretbart ... which I assume you are racially profiling to mean white males using the offensive language is actually black males and or actual people of the sexually diverse nature.

They also love spewing the N word like it was the word "the".

News Comments > Sunday Metaverse
15. Re: Sunday Metaverse Apr 2, 2018, 18:01 Timmeh

Another prime example of why these leftist millennial morons should not be making decisions about the future of anything.

These guys are the Heart and Soul of what makes up today's CNN / MSNBC and the like crowd.

News Comments > BATTLETECH on April 24th
1. Re: BATTLETECH on April 24th Mar 27, 2018, 10:59 Timmeh

Begin ; Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

3 years from now....

End ; aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy

1. Re: Morning Metaverse Mar 22, 2018, 11:25 Timmeh

All this whole data thing is, ,, is a bunch of leftist blown out of proportion one sided,,, ignoring what they do all time time... classic BS... reason that the MSM leftist media needs to get shut down.

All it is is lying one sided leftist propaganda. its not news or factual information in any way shape or form.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
3. Re: Evening Metaverse Mar 21, 2018, 19:06 Timmeh

RedEye9 wrote on Mar 21, 2018, 19:03:
There goes reddit software sales.

Zuck's helped the dark side, you never help the dark side.

Unless you admit that Obamas' Clintons, Kenedys and all the rest are also and far wrose the "dark side" your opinion is a joke.

You May not like Trump but has not done even 1% of all those above mentioned.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
10. Re: Evening Metaverse Mar 21, 2018, 10:56 Timmeh

can we be honest for a second.

1. All this is only because the left which controls almost all the media is still completely buthurt.

2. Obama collected far more data on people than this silly thing that was no some cloak and dagger operation.

3. If we were super rich playboy types from the 80's we would have been acting this way our whole life. The kenedys as an example had chicks taken to them literally every week while they were watched over by secret service. Its only in the last 2 years that this is a one sided moral outrage.

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
1. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Mar 20, 2018, 16:10 Timmeh

Charity is Nice

But its far better to keep the employees you have in good work and well paid.

News Comments > Rainbow Six Siege Battles Toxic Chat
4. Re: Rainbow Six Siege Battles Toxic Chat Mar 5, 2018, 10:58 Timmeh

As long as they also ban black people for using the Nword non stop.

Or is that racism in our completely bass ackwards lefty SJW wasteland of a culture.

News Comments > Bullet Train Pulls Out of CPAC
15. Re: Bullet Train Pulls Out of CPAC Feb 26, 2018, 11:09 Timmeh

I joined the NRA on Friday.

I refuse to lie down and just be taken over by the leftist army of anti American neo communists.

They are the true terrorists walking amongst us.

8. Re: Morning Metaverse Feb 15, 2018, 16:18 Timmeh

Cutter wrote on Feb 15, 2018, 10:06:
No one should love cryptocurrency. Quite the opposite in fact. It drives up the prices of everything related to it, video cards, electricity, and a whole host of ancillary products. And worse still is the environmental impact. No, cryptocurrency needs to die and go away or being heavily regulated and taxed - again to the point that it makes it untenable would be the ideal.

The environmental impact ?

Yes because I want the FED and similar groups of ultra globalist elites controlling all the money and calling the shots on pain of death.

All because we need to "save the environment" from crypto mining.

My eyes are rolling into the next state. Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes

News Comments > Senator Presses FTC and ESRB on Loot Boxes
12. Re: Senator Presses FTC and ESRB on Loot Boxes Feb 15, 2018, 13:10 Timmeh

Loot Boxes, RNG boxes and any other similar thing needs to get abolished like yesterday.

The whole way games are being made is just messed up.

News Comments > THQ Nordic Buying Koch Media
4. Re: THQ Nordic Buying Koch Media Feb 14, 2018, 10:50 Timmeh

Red Faction was awesome back in the day. Part of the early my video card is awesome days.  

News Comments > GDC Pulls Bushnell's Pioneer Award
21. Re: GDC Pulls Bushnell's Pioneer Award Feb 2, 2018, 11:25 Timmeh

Every single one of you brain dead leftist sjw retro warriors and revisionists can GO @#$% OFF.

News flash... Women could not even vote in the USA or most countries in the entire world until recently. They STILL cant even drive a car in most Islamic countries you love so much. Its only a recent thing that the world started thinking differently.

You don't hold history to modern standards you @#$%ing RETARDS.

god the left is worse than the religious right ever dreamed of.

News Comments > Are "Let's Play" Streams Legal?
56. Re: Are Jan 29, 2018, 16:22 Timmeh

I hope these dumb bastards go full retard and shut down all streaming.

The game industry is mostly garbage now anyway. Lets just toilet the whole thing and get it over with.

News Comments > PUBG Known Issues
14. Re: PUBG Known Issues Jan 28, 2018, 10:53 Timmeh

the game is shit people are braindead.

they have made way over 100 million dollars selling a completely alpha game with hundreds of bugs and crashes. the graphics are iffy, the gameplay and damage models are iffy, the lag is iffy, the animations are crapola.

as much money as they have, and as simple as the gameplay model is they should be far more polished at this point.

its a weird phenomenon. like the hula-hoop in the 70s only the hula-hoop was bug free early on. maybe the hula-hoop was the 50's I need to google that.

This comment was edited on Jan 28, 2018, 11:17.

News Comments > Star Citizen Website Relaunches, Offers New Trailer
3. Re: Star Citizen Website Relaunches, Offers New Trailer Jan 26, 2018, 11:23 Timmeh

WTF does the "Mysterious Coil" have to do with creating and releasing the game they promised several years ago now?

"Look at this new pointless shiny thing we are wasting our time making while not fulfilling any of our original promises.. aren't we AWESOME!"

294 Comments. 15 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo