Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Timothy Guy

Real Name Timothy Guy   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Timmeh
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 18, 2014, 16:59
Total Comments 311 (Amateur)
User ID 57969

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
2. Re: Morning Metaverse Jul 13, 2018, 11:44 Timmeh

btw the sandy hook thing... Im pretty sure that the lawsuit against infowars about this is based on false "reportorting" about what they actually said. based in a large part from leftist sites like snopes, mov on, newsweek or wapo..

all of those are absolute lying propaganda sites themselves.

but well see.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

1. Re: Morning Metaverse Jul 13, 2018, 11:39 Timmeh

Maybe its because infowars is not all fake news? It has some crazy stuff.. but its at least 60-70% right even as crazy as it sounds..

compare than to CNN or MSNBC that is nearly 100% left wing propaganda and not even remotely actual factual news.

That's the problem with leftists in general. You green light all your own propaganda while wanting to ban all other ideas or information. While at the same time insisting that its the other side that "wants" to do that.. you are the ones always actually doing it.

News Comments > Ronda Rousey WWE 2K19 Preorder Bonus
1. Re: Ronda Rousey WWE 2K19 Preorder Bonus Jul 10, 2018, 11:32 Timmeh

What is with the weird obsession with this chick.. she got her ass kicked in real fights multiple times. Every time i see her on a commercial I'm like.. WTF?? why is this chick on this commercial she sucks.

So she is in fake wrestling now.. WHO CARES!

Im Guaranteed NOT to buy this game.

News Comments > Sunday Metaverse
1. removed Jul 2, 2018, 12:22 Timmeh

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Jul 2, 2018, 19:53.

News Comments > Battlefield V Squads Stream Today
1. Re: Battlefield V Squads Stream Today Jul 2, 2018, 12:15 Timmeh

I wonder if this one will end up being a huge flop.

I used to love playing battlefield games.. but... the way BF1 was handled with the game, support, DLC's etc... im kind of over it.

maybe I'm just getting old.

News Comments > Anarchy Online Turns 17
8. Re: Anarchy Online Turns 17 Jun 27, 2018, 14:21 Timmeh

TorchMaster wrote on Jun 27, 2018, 12:41:
I was there... The implant customization meta-game was very creative. The futuristic setting was a breath of fresh air for the MMO space. Everything else about this was garbage.

yeah no... everything else was and is Genioso

It had and still does random generated single and solo player mission of about 20 different types with team support. they have had that since 2001.

It had and still does have deep crafting system

It has all kinds of vehicles including Mechs

It has the ultimate Twinking system ever designed.

It has land control battles, it has Orginizational Cities, Alien invasions, an entire secondary supernaturally styled world

I mean its insane, and its completely FALSE for anyone to suggest that this game is even remotely "garbage".

News Comments > Battlefield 1 Turning Tides Free
1. Re: Battlefield 1 Turning Tides Free Jun 27, 2018, 11:20 Timmeh

logged in on PC

searched for a server with players on it... after about 15 min of trying different combinations of filters.. finally found one.

thats pretty pathetic.

News Comments > Anarchy Online Turns 17
1. Re: Anarchy Online Turns 17 Jun 27, 2018, 11:18 Timmeh

funcom... make AO2...

just do it....

News Comments > Valve Shuts Down OPSkins CS:GO Trades
8. Re: Re: Valve Shuts Down CS:GO Trades Jun 25, 2018, 11:05 Timmeh

Darks wrote on Jun 25, 2018, 08:17:
Kxmode wrote on Jun 25, 2018, 01:39:
@Sepharo - The headline isn't clickbait. Your brain processed what Blue posted as something else. This kind of tunnel vision comprehension goes to a more significant issue that I've seen on this site were many of you see something other than the posted words. I've called it out more than a few times.

And that is one of the reason why I have him on my ignore list, hes an idiot!

actually both you complete tools are the "idiots" as already pointed out. But you go on being complete ass hats its ok.

1. Re: Morning Metaverse Jun 19, 2018, 11:33 Timmeh

Seriously...

Fuck Facebook.

People need to get off all this social media bullshit. its ruining society as we know it.

and people worry about FPS video games.. they got nothing on the damage being done by twitter and all the rest of this horse shit.

News Comments > PUBG Sanhok Launches
2. Re: PUBG Sanhok Launches Jun 19, 2018, 11:29 Timmeh

yawn...

this game is so last year... who cares?

plus its still a buggy trashy mess.

News Comments > Battlefield V to Feature Premium Currency
7. Re: Battlefield V to Feature Premium Currency May 25, 2018, 13:01 Timmeh

Sacrifex wrote on May 25, 2018, 12:10:
VaranDragon wrote on May 25, 2018, 11:02:
Oh who gives a shit. People whine and complain just about anything these days, but monetising the shit out of games is par for the course for the capitalistic society we live in. I couldn't care less anymore about shit like that. This year 30 million Americans will probably lose their jobs due to corporate buy offs. Now there is something to complain about. Does anyone care to? Does anyone care to listen? If a game is good, Ill buy it and play it. If its shit I wont.

If people stopped giving these assholes money, they would stop doing this shit.

Just curious, since the entire US workforce is made up of approx. 126 million people in Full Time positions, and 28 million in part time positions (per the Bureau of Labor Statistics for 2017), do you always base your analysis on absurd numbers and factiods you make up, or, are you actually suggesting that with half a year left, around 20% of the country's workers are going to get bounced out of the workforce?

Its standard procedure for liberals being force leftist propaganda 24/7 by 95% of the main stream media sources. not to mention the communist/Marxist/progressive take over of nearly all our learning institutions...

....and these same people are freaking out about "Russian collusion" when they have all already been taken over.

News Comments > Valve's Unannounced Top Secret Games
16. Re: Valve's Unannounced Top Secret Games May 22, 2018, 12:52 Timmeh

Kxmode wrote on May 22, 2018, 11:40:
Illuminati Confirmed!
UFOs Confirmed!
Aliens Confirmed!
Half-Life 3 Confirmed!
Unannounced Top Secret Game Confirmed!

You better hope the Illuminati doesn't see this.... Disguise

2. Re: Morning Metaverse May 4, 2018, 14:34 Timmeh

Edge completely and totally SUCKS.

Its worse trash that Windows 10 itself is and that is saying a lot.

News Comments > PUBG Cheat Program Arrests
8. Re: PUBG Cheat Program Arrests Apr 27, 2018, 21:23 Timmeh

Its beyond freaking ridiculous that someone should go to jail for creating a cheat program for a damn video game!

you leftist sjw's are so freaking BRAIN DEAD for cheering this kind of stuff.

News Comments > Daybreak Layoffs Amid Questions About Russian Oligarch Ties
10. Re: Daybreak Layoffs Amid Questions About Russian Oligarch Ties Apr 27, 2018, 14:25 Timmeh

HorrorScope wrote on Apr 27, 2018, 14:17:
jdreyer wrote on Apr 27, 2018, 14:04:
HorrorScope wrote on Apr 27, 2018, 13:56:
Nullity wrote on Apr 27, 2018, 12:47:
There's an easy and fool-proof way to tell if anything related conservative/right-wing/Republican politics is true or not. If anyone calls it "fake news", you can be sure it's the solid truth.

I think I'll coin this, "Nullity's law".

F'in Truth. Fake News is the new "This shit is real folks!".

This stuff is even bleeding into video games. There was an article yesterday about Cohen's history with the Russian mafia. It seems that is what this is really about. And guess what? That is what can happen when you have a free society and free boarders. People here or there can come in and if they get the vote they get the power.

But if day break can't admit it, then it isn't all above board. This could easily be "yeah it's unfortunate, this is happening because of X, we don't agree with these sanctions, but it is our reality." they shouldn't have to hide from who their owners are, well unless...

I think what the Mueller investigation is revealing is that there is a shitload of white collar crime out there that is going un-investigated and unprosecuted.

At the same time, the justice system is catching the Golden State Killer, as well as the solving the Laura Bible cold case.

LOL to your last sentence in how you reference it. But right, this trail will go on forever, so is this a never ending investigation? Will we wake up to a world wide raid on 100's or even 1000's? But yep fits the Conservative platform, we don't want any rules, we want to run roughshod over anything, unquestioned, the victim is justice and human rights. They want to be like China, move labor around at will and have no legal repercussions on anything. Yes very ideal for the 1%, very.

Complete lying liberal looney bullshit.

The biggest criminal in the room are the Clinton cartel and the many groups tied to George soros. but you people dont care because it fits your leftist neomarxist agenda.

News Comments > Daybreak Layoffs Amid Questions About Russian Oligarch Ties
9. Re: Daybreak Layoffs Amid Questions About Russian Oligarch Ties Apr 27, 2018, 14:22 Timmeh

Nullity wrote on Apr 27, 2018, 12:47:
There's an easy and fool-proof way to tell if anything related conservative/right-wing/Republican politics is true or not. If anyone calls it "fake news", you can be sure it's the solid truth.

I think I'll coin this, "Nullity's law".

The actual truth is exactly the f-ing opposite of this post.

The entire Russian thing is complete and utter BULLSHIT.

Leftists are totally Ok with the likes of George Soros pumping millions and millions into influencing elections and policy in the USA and the rest of the world but if they can lie cheat and steal to pin some made up bullshit on the Russians its the end of the world.

Our government is overrun with commie leftist bastards who will do anything to destroy america as we know it.

by the way.... The clinton foundation took 145 million from Russian businessmen, banks and company to sell out america. Thats just one example of hundreds of pay to play cases that are ignored by the leftist SCUM in the deep state of our government.

If you leftists were actually decent people you would care about ALL of this.

1. Re: Morning Metaverse Apr 16, 2018, 12:20 Timmeh

So basically the BBC article posts absolute propaganda about what Spencer said and did.

You leftists are going to regret the obsession with "hate speech" one day. Not because of other people but because it will come full circle back on you at some point.

Nazis actually shut down free speech. Nazis have no humor and don't understand or accept satire.

In other words the actual NAZIS in the room are leftists. But they are to blind to see it.

News Comments > Conan Exiles Trailer Celebrates Next Month's Launch
9. Re: Conan Exiles Trailer Celebrates Next Month's Launch Apr 13, 2018, 16:58 Timmeh

great....

Now can you guys please make Anarchy Online 2?

News Comments > New AMD Ryzen CPUS Announced
24. Re: New AMD Ryzen CPUS Announced Apr 13, 2018, 16:55 Timmeh

RedEye9 wrote on Apr 13, 2018, 11:20:
Timmeh wrote on Apr 13, 2018, 10:58:
The fact they didn't include factory coolers from the git go is beyond stupid.
You mean like when iNtel does not include 'beyond stupid' factory coolers? https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005940/processors.html

Exactly like that....

311 Comments. 16 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo