Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL, USA, IL 01/27
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for verybad1

Real Name verybad1   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname verybad1
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Dec 8, 2013, 20:19
Total Comments 337 (Amateur)
User ID 57946

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ] Older >

News Comments > On Sale
2. Re: On Sale May 26, 2014, 14:13 verybad1

I'm thankful for that. Maybe I'll go play some of the countless games I've bought during those and never actually started.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Star Citizen at $44M
25. Re: Star Citizen at $44M May 24, 2014, 17:14 verybad1

[VG]Reagle wrote on May 24, 2014, 14:16:
Roberts is a CON MAN.
AND THAT IS ONLY IF THE GAME ACTUALLY HAPPENS WITHOUT Roberts running off in a yacht with hookers and blow which is what I am predicting will happen. Mark my words nerds...

Well, if I had 44 million $$$, that's what I would do, but Chris Roberts looks like he'd get tired quickly, he's all pudgy and probably has no endurance. Blow and first rate hookers would tire him out, and he'd want to go back to making video games pretty quickly.

News Comments > The Sims 4 Create-a-Sim Trailer
14. Re: The Sims 4 Create-a-Sim Trailer May 15, 2014, 12:51 verybad1

Creston wrote on May 14, 2014, 13:34:
verybad1 wrote on May 14, 2014, 13:25:
However the basic thing to this appears to be living a boring virtual life instead of living a boring real life.

Hey man, I don't have an endless parade of semi-hot girls making out in my backyard hot tub in real life!
Go to Google, type in "hot tub girls" Should be a cheaper solution.

News Comments > The Sims 4 Create-a-Sim Trailer
4. Re: The Sims 4 Create-a-Sim Trailer May 14, 2014, 13:25 verybad1

BobBob wrote on May 14, 2014, 13:16:
What is the goal of the game? Who has time to do all this?
To make EA money off of overpriced DLC.

I might be interested if you could do interesting things like turn your sim into a drug dealer (with a gun of course), pit fighter, cultist, or even just a homeless drunk that likes to sleep (and defacate) on other sims property.

However the basic thing to this appears to be living a boring virtual life instead of living a boring real life.

News Comments > I Shall Remain Early Access
11. Re: I Shall Remain Early Access May 14, 2014, 13:17 verybad1

[url=][/url]
ForgedReality wrote on May 14, 2014, 10:21:
Is it just me or is this trend getting fucking tiresome to anyone else? I AM SO FUCKING TIRED OF THIS ZOMBIE SHIT. Everything these days is about zombies. Holy shit, how unimaginative and boring can you be? I'd like to buy some originality, Alex.

Not just you. I think it's because people are so social adrift due to the wall between individuals that "social media/devices (ie cell phones, faceboom etc) actually cause that everyone already seems dead to them...or maybe it's because developers have no fucking imagination.

It's like a damned werewolf would seem renaissance now. We're truly at the pit of human creativity. Everybody thinks the same way, makes the same shit, and puts crap out on early access.

Make a complete game, put it out for criticism without the ppussy "this does not necessarily match the final release." and don't put out any more god damned zombie games (or movies)

Seriously, give zombies a break, they're overworked.

News Comments > Deus Ex: Human Revolution UE4 Video
7. Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolution UE4 Video Apr 30, 2014, 13:13 verybad1

Anyone got a bunch of tissues? I made a mess.

That fan is gonna get a job in the industry if they don't already have one. Nice looking stuff

News Comments > Star Citizen "Coming Together"
61. Re: Star Citizen Apr 27, 2014, 13:59 verybad1

theyarecomingforyou wrote on Apr 27, 2014, 11:03:
Redmask wrote on Apr 27, 2014, 10:06:
Flo wrote on Apr 27, 2014, 08:21:
I doubt that SC is "coming together" the same way Elite: Dangerous is coming together.

Why?
It doesn't matter as it's not even a sensible comparison. Elite: Dangerous is a very basic game with a fraction of the depth or graphical fidelity. It's like comparing Pong to Far Cry 3.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vQaVIoEjOM&feature=kp

Until they're both actually games, it's rather hard to make that assertion with any real basis.

I am making a game where you start as a microbe in a pool, you evolve and eventually become a sentient creature you can go out into space and conquer the universe.

Remember that?

Right now, Star Citizen makes a lot of clames, but it could very, very easily become a complete fail. Seen plenty before right?

Elite Dangerous is trying to do less, but it is trying to do it very well (or so it claims), what we end up with on either games is still not determined however.

News Comments > Clockwork Empires Early Access Delayed
3. Re: Clockwork Empires Early Access Delayed Apr 24, 2014, 13:06 verybad1

That's a pity, however I prefer that they're making sure it's ready for early access rather than jumping on the money train. It bodes well for their process in the long run. I'm very much looking forward to this game and want it's potential to be fulfilled.  

News Comments > Next Dragon Age Begins in October
23. Re: Dragon Age Inquisition Apr 22, 2014, 13:57 verybad1

I'll wait for reviews and as others have mentioned "completed versions"

Definitely not a buy on release game for me, but I'll track it. I've already got Origin on my machine, it's a bit irritating, but not a deal breaker.

Still not Witcher 3 however.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - The Last Federation
8. Re: Ships Ahoy - The Last Federation Apr 20, 2014, 19:07 verybad1

Huhh, this went under the window for me, glad I heard about it, sounds like my type of game.  

News Comments > Evolve Teaser
7. Re: Evolve Teaser Apr 19, 2014, 19:31 verybad1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7NO5beX5Vs

Hrmm, lot more info, and more content. So it's more interesting after watching some of this.

News Comments > Evolve Teaser
6. Re: Evolve Teaser Apr 19, 2014, 18:59 verybad1

One of the other trailers for this on YouTube says "I got a fuckin' laser!" In a hillbilly accent, and I have to admit, that might be enough to make me buy this game IF as mentioned earlier it is "Priced accordingly" Looks interesting. It would be cool if there are different monsters.  

News Comments > Alien: Isolation Trailer
13. Re: Alien: Isolation Trailer Apr 17, 2014, 13:05 verybad1

Eirikrautha wrote on Apr 17, 2014, 11:43:
Darks wrote on Apr 17, 2014, 11:10:
I get what they are trying to do, but letís be realistic first of all. CRT was a way of life when those movies were made. No one had any clue or idea about flat panels or touch screens. This is the same thing that happened with Star Wars and the old Innovated technology when Lucas brought Star Wars up-to-date with the newer looking tech.

I personal feel these guys went in the wrong direction with this on the tech screens. This move takes place a few hundred years into the future. Just imagine what Tech will be like then.

It certainly isnít going to be some crappy ass CRT screens.

Please. Based on today's kids, it's more likely to be two hairless apes banging stones together...
*social computing*

Is it wrong that I root for the cars when I see some idiot crossing the street against the light while looking at their cell phone?

News Comments > New Interceptor Countdown
2. Re: New Interceptor Countdown Apr 15, 2014, 02:00 verybad1

Completely agree. Nobody wants to see that they're making a game that will be out in 2 years and you'll be able to buy virtual guns for (or something of that nature)

You start of get the feeling that they want the hype, but can't build anything to match the kind of exctement they think they're building.

Just build a good fucking game and sell it, don't make a bunch of stupid marketing attempts like this.

News Comments > Sunday Legal Briefs
12. Re: Sunday Legal Briefs Apr 13, 2014, 21:16 verybad1

PHJF wrote on Apr 13, 2014, 20:58:
Like water and electricity, it has become difficult to function in society without it

And it's things like that which make you sound stupid. The internet is used 97% for vapid nonsense. The other 3% could be done without it.

Yeah, but that 3% would go slower and less effectively. While most of what goes on the internet IS stupid, the part that it hadnles well (it hadnles far more effectively than previous models.

It's killed video stores, music stores, and is killing video game stores. For communications, the internet is very powerful and an essential part of running many modern businesses.

Or do you want to call in an order for a supply store rather than place that order on line...

News Comments > On Sale
1. Re: On Sale Apr 13, 2014, 20:57 verybad1

WTF have they not made a sequel to thei. It was a good game, but it's 32 bit, and that just ain't right.  

News Comments > Homeworld Remastered CE Includes Light-up Ship
11. Re: Homeworld Remastered Includes Light-up Ship Apr 13, 2014, 20:53 verybad1

TangledThorns wrote on Apr 13, 2014, 17:49:
Looks like my wife's vibrator.
So your wife REALLY likes scifi ehh.

News Comments > Homeworld Remastered CE Includes Light-up Ship
10. Re: Homeworld Remastered Includes Light-up Ship Apr 13, 2014, 20:52 verybad1

It's not the remasetered game I'm looking forward to, it's the mods (complex was damn good) that are made on it. If for some reason Gearbox makes it unmoddable (eg online DRM) then I will NEVER, NEVER ever buy a single product from them again.

News Comments > Arma 3 Zeus Free DLC Released
2. Re: Arma 3 Zeus Free DLC Released Apr 11, 2014, 16:20 verybad1

I gotta agree, this seems like a cool experiment. Whether it will fly or fail remains to be seen, but it's great that they're trying something new.

It could be a lot of fun for a game with several teams and an overall "curator" providing structure to the game, so that it has more depth and "story" to it.

Color me impressed with the idea, I might even think about trying the game out (after reviews)

News Comments > Alien: Isolation PC Advantages
4. Re: Alien: Isolation PC Advantages Apr 10, 2014, 13:00 verybad1

Well I'm waiting for release reviews of course, nto gonna jump on any early access BS, but it is interesting, and if the reviews are decent, I'll buy it.  

337 Comments. 17 pages. Viewing page 15.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo