Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL, USA, IL 01/27
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for verybad1

Real Name verybad1   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname verybad1
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Dec 8, 2013, 20:19
Total Comments 337 (Amateur)
User ID 57946

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ] Older >

News Comments > Steam Top 10
8. Re: Steam Top 10 Jun 22, 2014, 19:09 verybad1

Fuckyahhh! Skyrim. I seriously hope they make another single player in this line as I've no interest in MMOs. The game has certainly kept on selling.

Fus Ro Dah!

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Pixel Piracy Dev Suggests Piracy, Wins
9. Re: Pixel Piracy Dev Suggests Piracy, Wins Jun 22, 2014, 18:57 verybad1

Think I'll buy it also because the guy seems like a decent human being. Watched a bit of it on YouTube, could be fun.  

5. Re: Steam Top 10 Jun 15, 2014, 14:45 verybad1

I've found that I have so many games on Steam now that I can come back to the library and find games I don't even remember buying...and have never tried. Early Access however is a different name for free beta testing by the public or buggy release.

My concern is that if companies tend to make more of their money this way than after the "true" release, then how motivated will they be to fix the problems?

News Comments > Dreadnought Announced
16. Re: Dreadnought Announced Jun 11, 2014, 01:31 verybad1

Crap. If it's F2P then it's of the radar. Hope that system goes away at some point.  

News Comments > DOOM Teaser Trailer
16. Re: DOOM Teaser Trailer Jun 11, 2014, 00:44 verybad1

Well, in and of itself, the trailer was pretty cool for a reveal. It doesn't tell us anything about the game, but it's Doom, and I still love Doom, and I still remember what Doom was like when I first saw it on the screen (graphics were OMG at the time)

So I can't help but pay attention. I WANT ID to make it work, because it's Doom. I don't in particular like what the company has become, but I want the IP to somehow make it back. Can't help myself...Even if I fill guilty about it.

News Comments > Alien Isolation Trailer
10. Re: Alien Isolation Trailer Jun 11, 2014, 00:29 verybad1

Well, nobody will know till it's actually released, but this game does look like the developers REALLY like the original, and it does look like it's gonna make me poop a lot if I even have the balls to play it.

As always, will NEVER buy a prerelease again, but it's on the radar.

News Comments > Dreadnought Announced
6. Re: Dreadnaught Announced Jun 10, 2014, 13:30 verybad1

Well cool video. Will look out for gameplay. The video told us nothing about the actual game. *shrugs*  

News Comments > H1Z1 "My Evil Ways" E3 Trailer
4. Re: H1Z1 Jun 9, 2014, 14:02 verybad1

Guess I'm gonna start going outside more. Every third game seems to be zombies. Maybe they're sharing resources and making them is cheaper?  

News Comments > Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth Trailer; Screenshots
4. Re: Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth Trailer; Screenshots Jun 9, 2014, 12:56 verybad1

I've only got a little more than 600 hours of playing time with Civ 5, so I don't know...

Yeah, I guess I do know.

News Comments > Star Citizen Hits $45M
28. Re: Star Citizen Hits $45M Jun 8, 2014, 19:10 verybad1

Tumbler wrote on Jun 8, 2014, 15:55:
verybad1 wrote on Jun 8, 2014, 14:36:
Not gonna buy early. But SC does have a lot of cool videos.

I think you'll have to eat those words by the end of the year! (I'm assuming the dfm will be v2 by then, support buying a small selection of parts to use in mp and there will be a way to earn ships in game and there will be about a dozen ships playable!)

No, I will still think it's got some cool videos by the end of the year.

As for buying early. I learned my lesson with Mechwarrior Online (bought a "Founder Package" over two years ago. Game still isn't fucking done.

I don't need to support Star Citizen, it's got plenty of money. I may very well buy it after it's released if , and ONLY if it has good reviews.

I'm not buying early for anything unless they also send a membership to "Stripper a week club." and Mondays off work for the rest of my life.

News Comments > Star Citizen Hits $45M
9. Re: Star Citizen Hits $45M Jun 8, 2014, 14:36 verybad1

Not gonna buy early. But SC does have a lot of cool videos.  

News Comments > Witcher Adventure Game Revealed; Witcher 3 in February 2015
10. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 6, 2014, 00:30 verybad1

Holy shit on a stick. Now THAT is how you make a fucking trailer.
Absolutely first rate. I enjoyed the Witcher 2. This one is a no brainer, will buy, first day.

Gonna keep an eye on the stats for top quality play, will buy those also.

All of a sudden, 2015 has a purpose for me.

News Comments > 64-Bit PC Dead Rising 3 Confirmed
14. Re: 64-Bit PC Dead Rising 3 Confirmed Jun 5, 2014, 14:00 verybad1

Christ there's a lack of creativity in gamemaking now.

Could almost call zombie games not just a meme, but their own genre, like RTS, or RPG.

Why in hells name, are so many developers going with zombies? It's obviously overused, and the markets got to be spread thin on people that want to play zombie games any longer, even if there are a lot of them.

News Comments > Gus Fring Reveals New PAYDAY 2 DLC
3. Re: Gus Fring Reveals New PAYDAY 2 DLC Jun 4, 2014, 01:03 verybad1

Hrmm. Never looked into Payday 1, but now I have to say I'm interested.

Probably the best real life trailer I've ever seen for a game.

This comment was edited on Jun 4, 2014, 01:11.

News Comments > Crytek Announces HUNT: Horrors of the Gilded Age
12. Re: Crytek Announces HUNT: Horrors of the Gilded Age Jun 3, 2014, 12:42 verybad1

Well it showed a lizard man and what might have been a wolfman in the back. So that's kind of interesting.

They should have gone with a better voice actor giving the era however.

I'll keep an eye out for reviews, but certainly not an early access for me.

Games as a service leaves me quite a bit less interested also, sounds like you pay for something that isn't done, and may never be finished, and you pay a lot more for less.

So, cool movie (fort of). Dickweed concept for game monetizing.

10. Re: Steam Top 10 Jun 1, 2014, 20:37 verybad1

Just looked at some of the Forest gameplay Trailers and it looks spooky as shit.

Shows promise, not gonna go for another early access myself either at this point (been burned one too many times) but I Will be keeping an eye on this.

As for Distant Worlds. The ego of that developer is hurting them pretty badly. It's NOT a AAA game. I've tried it, and it's an intelligent game, but for the kind of money they're asking, they're simply kicking themselves in the balls, and that's pretty hard to do.

News Comments > DCS: F-86F Sabre Announced
23. Re: DCS: F-86F Sabre Announced May 30, 2014, 20:59 verybad1

DangerDog wrote on May 30, 2014, 16:50:
Wildone wrote on May 30, 2014, 16:36:
Then you'd be in jail, its classified.

DangerDog wrote on May 30, 2014, 16:07:
I want to see them make an F35 sim that's accurate down to the engine start protocols.

They're Russian Devs, I doubt they would give a crap about it being classified. That would just make it even better since everything is so hush hush with the F35.

The information simply isn't available. Only a few people have ever even flown the F-35, so making it accurate isn't an option.

The Airforce wants to retire the A-10 (the F-35 is to replace it, at least in operations (attack) if not the big gun)though the stealthiness should make it much better at AAA site hitting, and the only thing keeping them from doing it isn't capability concerns, but congress- it's built in several powerful congress member's regions.

This comment was edited on May 30, 2014, 21:05.

News Comments > Star Citizen Arena Commander Delayed
69. Re: Star Citizen Arena Commander Delayed May 29, 2014, 13:24 verybad1

*absolute meh*

I stopped doing early access (also known as free alpha/beta testing) in order to avoid this kind of drama.

I do enjoy watching people freak out over it however.

News Comments > The Sims 4 Trailer
7. Re: The Sims 4 Trailer May 28, 2014, 14:09 verybad1

Yeah, I didn't mean actually buy the characters.

Now if they can get in one night stands, fights(actual physical fights), go to jail, and become homeless. Then I'd be interested in this game.

I don't just want to watch what somebody does, I want to torment them. Horribly.

If they live amongst rats, shouldn't the rats bite them and they get the black plague?

Is their second cousin a kissin' cousin?

Who does live in that house at the end of Elm street?

News Comments > The Sims 4 Trailer
4. Re: The Sims 4 Trailer May 28, 2014, 13:23 verybad1

jomisab wrote on May 28, 2014, 12:12:
I've never played a Sims game, but I have to admit that does look cool.

It's a trap.

I'd be more interested if they let you design a trailer with a few people out in front playing a banjo and drinking malt liquor. Maybe some barefoot kids and a mean ol' dog. Then get them in fights with the neighbors and steal their chickens.

While the build capability is kid of cool I'll admit, I don't see it fun to play for long, as the people you can buy all look well adjusted and unlikely to be interesting.

337 Comments. 17 pages. Viewing page 14.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo