Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for verybad1

Real Name verybad1   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname verybad1
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Dec 8, 2013, 20:19
Total Comments 354 (Amateur)
User ID 57946

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ] Older >

News Comments > Surf's Up in Tropico 5
1. Re: Surf's Up in Tropico 5 Jan 8, 2015, 13:34 verybad1

So much DLC for this game it's giving me the impression that they wrote a lot of it during construction and and are just now releasing it as cash drops.

I like a bit of DLC, but when the game seems to be designed for selling more DLC, not for being a good game in and of itself, then it gets tiresome.

Tropico 5s not a bad game, I have it, but..too effing much.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Zombie Army Trilogy Announced
3. Re: Zombie Army Trilogy Announced Jan 8, 2015, 13:00 verybad1

God I'm fucking sick of zombies. Trailers removed by the owner, must've been bad or sumptin'  

News Comments > Roberts on Star Citizen in 2015: "No Finish Line"
9. Re: Roberts on Star Citizen in 2015: Jan 2, 2015, 18:22 verybad1

I think it's hilarious that they added FPS to the game when most of the people that boosted it just wanted a modern Freelancer.

Glad I didn't give him any money, learned my lesson from MechWarrior Online.

News Comments > EA: No Origin Breach
21. Re: EA: No Origin Breach Dec 31, 2014, 22:06 verybad1

Maybe it's because nobody WANTS to get into Origin...  

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
4. Re: Evening Tech Bits Dec 31, 2014, 22:04 verybad1

Cutter wrote on Dec 31, 2014, 17:26:
Why not just use that instant battery charging tech that Israeli company is working on?

It's an actual battery replacement, not recharge (if that's the one I'm thinking of)

News Comments > Steam Top 10
1. Re: Steam Top 10 Dec 28, 2014, 13:14 verybad1

Skyrim, you are so awesome. Tempted to buy a second one just because.

Certainly hope they go back to making first person Elder Scrolls games rather than that MMO monstrosity.

News Comments > Saturday Safety Dance
7. Re: Saturday Safety Dance Dec 27, 2014, 16:55 verybad1

So what's gonna happen is that a bunch of "Hackers" are all going to vie for the name of Neo in the new war?  

News Comments > Styx: Master of Shadows Follow-up Teased
2. Re: Styx: Master of Shadows Follow-up Teased Dec 26, 2014, 13:53 verybad1

I have to admit that gave me a laugh. I've never played this line so I know nothing about it, but it won't hurt to check out a "lets play I guess"  

News Comments > Rise of the Tycoon Alpha
1. Re: Rise of the Tycoon Alpha Dec 26, 2014, 13:40 verybad1

Don't see a Tycoon MMO being as fun as a single player one.

It will be very hard to "win" an MMOP version of one of these.

Plus it's too close to actually working.

Would be hilarious if it's FTP and you can buy things like "You brought the boss to a strip club." Bonuses that get you ahead.

Might work out, but an MMO just doesn't seem like it would be the best genre for one of these.

News Comments > Pardo: Olympics Should Include Esports [Updated]
20. Re: Blizzard: Olympics Should Include Esports Dec 24, 2014, 13:25 verybad1

Maybe they should have checkers and card games in the Olympics also.

Fucking stupid calling them e"sports" sorry, but if it's not taking physical action, it's a god damned game, not a sport.

I play games, and I (sometimes) play sports. They're different things, and there's nothing wrong with video games being games not sports, but they aren't the same, and it's ridiculous thinking video games should be in the Olympics.

If somebody wants to watch them (and I often do on YouTube myself) that's fine, but the Olympics events should certainly not be reliant on technology or products that will only be around for several years.

They're different, and they should stay separate.

This comment was edited on Dec 24, 2014, 13:31.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
6. Re: Morning Metaverse Dec 23, 2014, 15:44 verybad1

HorrorScope wrote on Dec 23, 2014, 15:04:
verybad1 wrote on Dec 23, 2014, 14:39:
Does anyone ever find Pee Wee Herman amusing?

Yes some people did, people are different, remember, answers tons of questions.

Back then I was into Metal, so yeah he was nothing to me.

Yeah, I know people are different, and that's a good thing, diversity and all that. I'm not even saying there's something wrong with people that do like Pee Wee Herman.

I just simply can't imagine doing so.

News Comments > Etherium Gameplay Video
2. Re: Etherium Gameplay Video Dec 23, 2014, 14:53 verybad1

Yeah looks ok. Doesn't look mind-blowing or genre changing, but it looks like it could be entertaining and fun. Will keep an eye on it, reviews will make my decision of course.  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
3. Re: Morning Metaverse Dec 23, 2014, 14:39 verybad1

Does anyone ever find Pee Wee Herman amusing? Always just seemed irritating to me. Can't imagine gong to see a movie based on him, or watching one on Netflix.

Was alright in an old Cheech and Chong movie I guess, but a whole movie? Just too much?

News Comments > Steam Top 10
3. Re: Steam Top 10 Dec 21, 2014, 18:04 verybad1

Gonna wait for Civ Beyond Earth to get real cheap. Looks enjoyable, but not that much different from Civ 5, so I'm not gonna pay much for it. Under 20 will work for me in that I guess.  

News Comments > Sims 4 Game Pack Next Month
1. Re: Sims 4 Game Pack Next Month Dec 21, 2014, 18:00 verybad1

If it had Hyena's that could eat the Sim's baby's or rattlesnakes that could kill random ones, maybe might be interesting.

But not.

News Comments > Saturday Safety Dance
2. Re: Saturday Safety Dance Dec 21, 2014, 13:30 verybad1

Please keep politics off of Blue's. I come here to get away from that sort of stuff.

Thanks you.

News Comments > Notch Buys $70M Beverly Hills Mansion
25. Re: Notch Buys $70M Beverly Hills Mansion Dec 19, 2014, 04:49 verybad1

Guy's gonna bone some Playboy "models" then sell the place. Makes sense if you've come into ridiculous money like him.

Congrats!

News Comments > Tropico 5 Waterborne Expansion Released
1. Re: Tropico 5 Waterborne Expansion Released Dec 19, 2014, 04:43 verybad1

Want to like the game, but instead of it feeling like they're bringing new content, it feels more like they thought of the content before it was release, and they're just putting in what was planned before it was released.

To much of a sell rather than enjoy feel overall. Which is a pity.

News Comments > Valve Apologizes as Hatred Greenlight Campaign Returns
139. Re: Valve Apologizes as Hatred Greenlight Campaign Returns Dec 18, 2014, 00:31 verybad1

Timmeh wrote on Dec 17, 2014, 17:19:
Cutter wrote on Dec 17, 2014, 09:27:
Freedom without responsibility doesn't work. We should aspire to more than pandering to the lowest common denominator. Anything for a buck, Gabe?

I gotta admit your post impressed the hell out of me.

I agree that wee need freedom of expression, but we also need social responsibility. We do not live and cant live in a free for all wonton evil society.

Some dark things need to be left to be wrestled in secret with the id where they belong.

OK, who gets to make those decisions?

If the individuals in society are not informed well enough to make moral decisions that are beneficial to society as a whole, then we need to fix society.

Seriously, who gets to make decisions as to what is right, because a lot of people have a lot of varying views on a lot of things.

News Comments > Valve Apologizes as Hatred Greenlight Campaign Returns
138. Re: Valve Apologizes as Hatred Greenlight Campaign Returns Dec 18, 2014, 00:24 verybad1

Ozmodan wrote on Dec 17, 2014, 14:20:
verybad1 wrote on Dec 17, 2014, 14:09:
Only time freedom is of any value is when censorship is provided by the moral compass of each individual. Otherwise it's not freedom, and if as a whole the moral compass of society can't be trusted, then there is a deeper problem with that society than censorship can fix.

What fantasy world are you living in? There is no such thing as freedom as you describe it in a civilized society. I suggest you actually take some time and read some history. The collapse of many of the past civilizations can be attributed in part through the decline of many of their social mores.

All this game is going to do is rile up the game censor proponents, which is one group you really don't want to stir up.

Check the Soviet Union-Hihgly censored, check Nazi Germany- Highly censored.

If the individuals in a society can't be trusted, then the problem is with the society, not the individuals.

You seemed to have invented a history rather than researched it.

354 Comments. 18 pages. Viewing page 10.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo