Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL, USA, IL 01/27
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for verybad1

Real Name verybad1   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname verybad1
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Dec 8, 2013, 20:19
Total Comments 337 (Amateur)
User ID 57946

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ] Older >

News Comments > Star Citizen at $73M; Rental Equipment Credits Controversy
46. Re: Star Citizen at $73M; Rental Equipment Credits Controversy Feb 21, 2015, 18:40 verybad1

Rental equipment in a game...?

Can you rent a 20" spiked ass dildo, because it sounds like that's what this game is really about...

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > SPINTIRES Rolling Again; DLC & Sequel Plans
3. Re: SPINTIRES Rolling Again; DLC & Sequel Plans Feb 20, 2015, 14:45 verybad1

A game about driving large Russian trucks in mud is getting DLC and a sequel?

Now I've seen everything.

I've heard that it's pretty good for what it is. Not going to ever get it or try it because it's simply not interesting to me but...well more power to them I guess.

News Comments > Homeworld Remastered Trailer
7. Re: Homeworld Remastered Trailer Feb 19, 2015, 13:02 verybad1

This game...

Been a while, but there was so much...culture... in Homeworld, it had a feeling of depth, that the people in the game, whether enemies or the good guys, had weight to them.

Damn I miss Relic. I can't think of a single bad game they made.

This comment was edited on Feb 19, 2015, 13:11.

News Comments > Space Hulk: Deathwing Trailer
14. Re: Space Hulk: Deathwing Trailer Feb 13, 2015, 14:59 verybad1

Cutter wrote on Feb 13, 2015, 14:52:
It'd be annoying having a tongue that long. He must constantly be biting it.

His girlfriend is probably happy all the time though.

News Comments > Space Hulk: Deathwing Trailer
12. Re: Space Hulk: Deathwing Trailer Feb 13, 2015, 14:46 verybad1

Cool trailer, got my attention. I no longer buy games prerelease or based on the trailers, but it's in my curiosity folder now.  

News Comments > Ship Ahoy - Evolve
9. Re: Ship Ahoy - Evolve Feb 10, 2015, 12:39 verybad1

El Pit wrote on Feb 10, 2015, 10:51:
Hm... Could this evolve into something good?

I have the feeling it will go extinct, it's just too obviously designed a moneygrab, just doesn't look like they made it for creativity first, make a living second.

I initially looked interesting, but it's just to controlled by the economics, the producers rather than the creators.

News Comments > Star Citizen January Report; Funding Passes $72M
7. Re: Star Citizen January Report; Funding Passes $72M Feb 7, 2015, 13:55 verybad1

Cutter wrote on Feb 7, 2015, 11:23:
I sill have a a *very* difficult time believing money can be coming in this consistently on a project that's delivered virtually nothing so far. Something isn't adding up here. I suppose only time will tell.

Maybe they've got it all invested rather than using it for the game? That would make me laugh...but it's possible.

News Comments > D.I.C.E. Award Winners
20. Re: D.I.C.E. Award Winners Feb 6, 2015, 14:52 verybad1

Hmm, so dogs AREN'T the only animals that know how to lick their own balls!  

News Comments > Gratuitous Space Battles 2 Beta
8. Re: Gratuitous Space Battles 2 Beta Feb 6, 2015, 14:40 verybad1

I didn't regret buying GSB (it was cheap, that helps), but it could have benefitted so much from having some tactical element other than setting up the fleet then letting it go.

I always felt that GSB would have been great as an add-on to some of those 4X games out there that have good strategic and tactical, but simply don't look that good.

GSB LOOKs great for a 2d game, just needs more ... game.

News Comments > Victor Vran This Summer
4. Re: Victor Vran This Summer Feb 6, 2015, 14:33 verybad1

Tropico dewelopers you say.

Will there be DLC?

News Comments > Ship Ahoy - Cities XXL
5. Re: Ship Ahoy - Cities XXL Feb 5, 2015, 12:59 verybad1

Looks pretty. But is it fun?

I bought City XL 2012, played it for 5 hours and haven't been back. So while I want a good city sim game, I'd rather wait for reviews I respect (eg WAB, or Angry Joe, and pay full price for a game I actually enjoy than pay half price for a game that I don't get my money's worth for in any case.

Quality not quantity has to be my motto. I've been burned too many times by games that had a pretty launch trailer. I'm still interested in this, and if it gets good ratings from people that aren't owned by the game companies than I might spring for it.

Also interested in City Skylines, though it still needs a good rating or 4 before I'll part with any of my hard earned sweet sweet cash.

News Comments > The Sims 4 Get to Work Announced
7. Re: The Sims 4 Get to Work Announced Feb 5, 2015, 01:31 verybad1

HorrorScope wrote on Feb 4, 2015, 23:41:
I heard this was a mistake, this was an internal memo...

I meant the entire game, not just this DLC. The whole game is built around selling more DLC, it's not a complete game or anywhere near the value of one for the price they charge. It's sad really that something like this can actually succeed...

News Comments > The Sims 4 Get to Work Announced
3. Re: The Sims 4 Get to Work Announced Feb 4, 2015, 22:42 verybad1

Horrific money grab.

News Comments > Paradox Vets Plan Galactic Inheritors
3. Re: Paradox Vets Plan Galactic Inheritors Feb 4, 2015, 20:17 verybad1

Umm, you did read that it was from former Paradox Interactive designer Chris King and programmer Pontus Åberg right?

As for what Paradox does, I have a lot of respect for their strategy games. What they do, they tend to do well.

News Comments > Evolve Unlocks in Match-3 Game
9. Re: Into the Black Jan 31, 2015, 20:41 verybad1

Hope it fails, and I hope it puts them out of business. Sick of money first games.

I'm fine with people making money off their work, but when the thing just looks like "Hey, lets make money off of those stupid customers, they won't understand that we're screwing them." kind of systems. Them I'm not gonna help them along. The basic idea for the game is pretty cool, but the money first crap has got to go.

News Comments > Sid Meier's Starships Video
7. Re: Sid Meier's Starships Video Jan 30, 2015, 21:14 verybad1

jacobvandy wrote on Jan 30, 2015, 18:28:
I couldn't get through even two minutes of that gameplay. He is a HORRIBLE broadcaster and public speaker. It's 50% words and 50% smacking lips, gasping breaths, and UM, AH, UH. It's really awful.

I can forgive him for not being a great broadcaster considering his games have provided me with literally THOUSANDS of hours of entertainment. Completely forgiven in fact.

News Comments > Void Destroyer Released
10. Re: Void Destroyer Released Jan 23, 2015, 19:58 verybad1

Cheaper than a good hamburger, I'm buying it.  

News Comments > The Sims 4 Free for 48 Hours on Origin
5. Re: The Sims 4 Free for 48 Hours on Origin Jan 23, 2015, 14:25 verybad1

Fantaz wrote on Jan 23, 2015, 13:55:
I wouldn't say "free", more like a demo/trial.
Uhh, yeah, that's also known as free. You're not paying, you get 48 hours of play available, that's free, call it what you want I guess, and I hate EA as much as everyone else, but free is free.

I don't want the game, I did check a couple games on YouTube to see how it was, but it doesn't really appeal to me. Maxis hasn't been the same since EA took over them in any case.

News Comments > The Elder Scrolls Online Dropping Subscriptions in March
17. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online Dropping Subscriptions in March Jan 21, 2015, 14:00 verybad1

Good, now they can focus on Skyrim 2 (or whatever they want to call it)  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
10. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 19, 2015, 17:45 verybad1

Pigeon wrote on Jan 19, 2015, 11:09:
Maybe the Packers should have been ruthless too. While it may seem like a dick move, there's something to be said for not relenting even if it appears you have the game in hand. The other team doesn't get to the conference championship because they suck.

Absolutely agree, it seemed to me that they were playing as though it was in hand at the end of that game, Seattle didn't give up, and not being ruthless ended up hurting Green Bay. Nice guys did finish last...

337 Comments. 17 pages. Viewing page 7.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo