Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Rich Lag

Real Name Rich Lag   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Lord Laggart
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Sweet Boobage!
Homepage http://
Signed On Nov 19, 2013, 15:56
Total Comments 5 (Suspect)
User ID 57925

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Call of Duty: WWII Released
17. Re: Call of Duty: WWII Released Nov 11, 2017, 11:13 Lord Laggart

I had a hard time buying this one after having not bought a COD since Black ops 1. I got it on the xbox one. I'm enjoying the game. After playing lots of Battlefield 1 it's initially very laughable to play. But the gameplay of getting shot, and then getting right back into shoot the ass who just killed you has a very satisfying instant action/gratification to it. I'd give it a 7.5 That being said, Battlefield for life!!!!  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
15. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 23, 2016, 18:20 Lord Laggart

Chex mix is a yearly tradiation for me. I always add in Big Cheez itz for extra flavor. I'm sure you're aware, that no food is better at giving you gas! Happy Thanksgiving from a fan of Bluesnews since the Quake days.  

News Comments > EA Financials - Battlefront Sequel Revealed
2. Re: EA Financials - Battlefront Sequel Revealed May 11, 2016, 00:14 Lord Laggart

It was a lot of fun for a few hours. I haven't touched it since i Rented it though. Looked pretty pixelated on the Xbox one. All they had to do was follow the already proven Battlefield formula, and it would have been a way better game. The Arcadeyness made it easy to pick up and even easier to put down  

News Comments > DOOM Open Beta Opens
3. Re: DOOM Open Beta Opens Apr 15, 2016, 11:03 Lord Laggart

If only my laptop with its integrated GPU could handle playing this.  

News Comments > Call of Duty: Ghosts Lowers RAM Requirement
8. Re: Call of Duty: Ghosts Lowers RAM Requirement Nov 19, 2013, 11:00 Lord Laggart

Boo Yah!!! That was a brilliant thumbing of the nose. Take that grammar ho's! Nobody likes to be corrected in front of others.  

5 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo