Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL, USA, IL 01/27
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for williamseattle3000

Real Name williamseattle3000   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Sneakycamper
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Oct 4, 2013, 15:23
Total Comments 45 (Suspect)
User ID 57891

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

News Comments > GeForce NOW Beta
1. Re: GeForce NOW Beta Jan 11, 2018, 15:56 Sneakycamper

First ! Oh Ya !  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Sunday Consolidation
1. Re: Sunday Consolidation Nov 19, 2017, 22:55 Sneakycamper

YEs ! I can tell the Difference $100.00 Xbox one s in a Used PAwn Shop Vs $600.00 + On Ebay for a Brand New Spanking XboxOneX at Walmart. You can Save $400.00 !!!!!!!! Or wait for the Homeless kids to Sell one on Craigslist Near your Local College !!!  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
10. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 19, 2017, 02:56 Sneakycamper

Burrito of Peace wrote on Nov 18, 2017, 18:46:
Sounds like he was Thunderstruck. Hopefully he's not hearing Hell's Bells. Maybe his last day was spent Giving the Dog a Bone. He sure did have a great ride on the Highway to Hell though.

He isnt alone on That "HighWay to HEll" !

News Comments > Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Halloween Event
1. Re: Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Halloween Event Oct 10, 2017, 10:36 Sneakycamper

Hmmmmmm No one on to play with till the Weekend ? Oh well More Aimbots for call of Duty WWII !!!! Weeee $99 for Aimbots/Hackers !!!  

5. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 2, 2017, 11:25 Sneakycamper

Verno wrote on Oct 2, 2017, 10:29:
I'm sure this will descend into the usual debates soon enough but for now I will just offer my condolences for all affected.

Geez ! A year ago i had a Dream he Terriosts came to the usa and started going after concerts,Football,Anything that had lots of people and this is the Normal for this country on the news. I had plans for a chance to go visit and see Las Vegas and enjoy friends down there now that is not happening for any time soon. If this can happen there it can happen anywhere ! P.S we got 8 more years of Trump !!!

News Comments > Star Citizen Alpha 3.0 Delayed
25. Re: Star Citizen Alpha 3.0 Delayed Aug 1, 2017, 00:04 Sneakycamper

Angrius Maximis wrote on Jul 31, 2017, 23:34:
Still laughing at people that drank the kool aid
"Yup Another Long Awaited DukeNukem ! Yes Kiddies ! I spent all of your College Funds on this game and 2 divorces and Maybe it Will come out After I get Bitten by another Rat while Homeless Awaiting for the Release of This All Time Game !!!! Meanwhile...... Theres More Cocaine and Hookers and Strippers at the Big Company Retreat VIP Only ! Yes We got More Hehe" Backers to Add more Retirement Fund For US !!!

8. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 6, 2017, 11:25 Sneakycamper

Hey Be Lucky you Dont want to Move to Washington State area ! We have BigFoot here and Here is The Updated Video Prof !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNT2mBjLoTk

News Comments > Call of Duty: WWII Announced
18. Re: Call of Duty: WWII Announced Apr 22, 2017, 09:19 Sneakycamper

Hey That is What TRUMPS RELECTION Campaign IS all About !!! Yes Folk We have him For 8 MORE YEARS !!! Goodness !!!  

News Comments > Squad Free Weekend
11. Re: Squad Free Weekend Apr 7, 2017, 20:37 Sneakycamper

your right ! It was really bad for Graphics back in the day ! But the game has alot Issues and hope they get alot people to Buy it for $20.00 and Get a few patches going. Hell there is alot of New Steam Free to play games that are good to check out too ! This is one taken off my WishList. Thanks for your input.  

News Comments > Squad Free Weekend
9. Re: Squad Free Weekend Apr 7, 2017, 14:48 Sneakycamper

I tried ti and was really sad to see 90s State of the Art Models and Graphics on my gtx 1070 I was hoping it was at least Something really worth Buying. But no they want alot Kiddies to go play TRump War with Syria Ground troups Edition for $$ and hope it Catches.  

News Comments > Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered Map Pack Details
2. Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered Map Pack Details Mar 8, 2017, 09:21 Sneakycamper

Yes you too can Pay $14.99 for a Map and Still get Aimbotted By SirSmackYuu! with a 88-0 Win streak and No way to report or ban his but with 2million views on His Aimbot channel on Youtube !! Whooops His New handle is ITrUmppedYou2Lozer !Mom Tell dad to get me a New Call of Duty Account !!!  

News Comments > BATTLETECH Backer Beta Next Month
4. Re: BATTLETECH Backer Beta Next Month Feb 8, 2017, 12:01 Sneakycamper

At least Someone is Doing a game on this type !Where i Love BattleTech games.  

News Comments > BATTLETECH Backer Beta Next Month
2. Re: BATTLETECH Backer Beta Next Month Feb 7, 2017, 23:16 Sneakycamper

This looks a Hella Good game and hope many will come check it out im getting 2 copies for Both pcs !  

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
3. Re: Evening Mobilization Dec 15, 2016, 03:04 Sneakycamper

Use this Code to get Free $200 in Uber Rides or When looking for a Uber Job = tbykufrrue  

2. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 8, 2016, 11:37 Sneakycamper

Ok Turn your Head and Cough !!!!  

News Comments > Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Released
5. Re: Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Released Nov 4, 2016, 11:12 Sneakycamper

Yup Downloading my $59.99 as we Read this article. I dont buy Season passes or Extra DLC So i dont know if the REMASTERED add was really worth it but Only a Old School Favorite !!! Yes Folks they are Running out of IDEAS for Call of Duty chain ! What Next ? We Fight with Sticks and Rocks ? DinoSaurs? Hmmmmmmmmm There should be a Movie Franchise going along with this ? Funny thing is alot of the Steam smaller newer games are really looking good and Fun to check out and play. They will have a Free Demo weekend later on for Kids to tell there Dad and Mom "Look at this Cool game !!"  

11. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 29, 2016, 15:35 Sneakycamper

Wow I hope she is ok or safe and the other driver too !! Mr.Blue i have been reading your Only Gaming site since well a little after the internet started up and so many Game sites came and went away sadly. But Be it Snow rain or shine yours is The Only One i read and reply too for My PC Gaming info. Be safe this year and Happy holidays.  

News Comments > On Sale
5. Re: On Sale Sep 25, 2016, 06:15 Sneakycamper

Great Game for the price downside, is you cant play it Online anymore whatsoever !!  

News Comments > Star Citizen Examined
22. Re: Star Citizen Examined Sep 23, 2016, 12:53 Sneakycamper

Yes We Have alot Cocaine And Hookers and Strippers and Still No Game Like DukeNukeManForever !! Hell ya BABY !!!! Hail To the Chief !!!!!
Figure 5 years later and they{the CEO and Upper MGT} Made it to Early Retirement !!! I saw this Coming after My Friend bought $3000 Game Ship and His old Lady divorced his Lazy butt !!!

News Comments > NVIDIA GTX 1000 Series Announced
9. Re: NVIDIA GTX 1000 Series Announced May 7, 2016, 10:30 Sneakycamper

YEs and The following YEar 2018 comes the GTX 2000 = $2000.00
Oh boy what can i save up a whole year for it !!!! Yet they still have alot video Issues on alot games that dont like Multiplayer games with 30fps dips at 1080p gameplay. But think of it this way the GTX980ti will be on sale for $400 !!!!! YEs Kids Be good all year and get good grades and Dont tell the wife about your NEW TOY !!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH "Uh yes Dear i dont know what cost $2000 for a purchase on AMAZON ?" "I will look into it ASAP!!!" Think about Some Kid is NOT Going to College!!!!!!

45 Comments. 3 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo