Total Posts
1450 (Pro)
User ID
Search For:
Sort Results:
Ascending
Descending
Limit Results:

1450 Comments. 73 pages. Viewing page 17.
Newer [  1    12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27    73  ] Older

Re: No subject
Oct 19, 2005, 01:16
Re: No subject Oct 19, 2005, 01:16
Oct 19, 2005, 01:16

Didn't see your post Space Captain... looks like we had basically the same thought, although I haven't bothered to study it much.

---
BF2 Player Name: "MindTrigger"
"Sometimes I think I'd be better off dead. No, wait, not me, you."
--
He cut the possum's face off then cut around the eye socket. In the center of the belt buckle, where the possum's eye would be, he has placed a small piece of wood from his old '52 Ford's home made railroad tie bumper. Damn, he misses that truck.

Oct 19, 2005, 01:13
Re: No subject Oct 19, 2005, 01:13
Oct 19, 2005, 01:13

It's well documented that the Nazis, with Hitler running the show, were deeply involved in studying the occult. They loved all that wierd shit. This is why they are seen in the same light in the Indiana Jones movies, looking for the ark and all that.

I've seen lots of movies over the years where the Nazis were somehow involved with weird occult shit. The latest was in Constantine when the dude digs up the spear of destiny, and it's wrapped in a cloth with a swastika on it.

I don't think a lot of people know this about history, cause I see lots of questions about why Wolfy had the Nazis doing weird experiments.

What's probably not so well documented is the same kind of weird shit being done by our government.

---

This comment was edited on Oct 19, 01:14.
--
He cut the possum's face off then cut around the eye socket. In the center of the belt buckle, where the possum's eye would be, he has placed a small piece of wood from his old '52 Ford's home made railroad tie bumper. Damn, he misses that truck.

Oct 19, 2005, 00:55
Re: No subject Oct 19, 2005, 00:55
Oct 19, 2005, 00:55

Haha Meat.. Yeah My favorite part is in the cave big ass statue head. It's when Ting jumps up in the air pulls his legs back, and "lawn darts" that guy through the boards down to the ground.... classic shit.

The dude with the sunglasses is funny as hell.

Oh.. and the DVD does have subtitles, but they are more like subtitles for the deaf rather than standard english ones. Lots of stuff like "clapping, cheering" and "hip hop music playing" lol. Oh well, it works.

---

This comment was edited on Oct 19, 00:58.
--

Re: ...
Oct 18, 2005, 22:56
Re: ... Oct 18, 2005, 22:56
Oct 18, 2005, 22:56

One day, you twats will learn that YOU can't tell ME, or anyone else what to think about the game. I'm a few levels into Q4 now, and I'm enjoying it. It's not awe inspiring, but it's a good kick in the ass. While I'm playing I'm paying attention to the Q2 throwback content, that makes it a little cooler for an oldschool quaker like me. I'm looking forward to the RL, Railgun, etc.

Like ALL quake games of the past, it's about shooting shit. This game hasn't been hyped as a magical ground breaking production. Why you are complaining that it isn't one, is beyond me.

---
--

Oct 18, 2005, 19:46
Re: No subject Oct 18, 2005, 19:46
Oct 18, 2005, 19:46

MeatFarts,

I loved the action too. I've always been a fan of Kung Fu myself, this was the first time I had seen so much Muay Thai. I was really amazed by it. Seems to be mostly power hits (in the movie anyway), and I love all the double hits like knee/elbow combos. Was weird to see all the elbows blasted to the top of heads. I bet that would ring your bell, and compress your spine pretty good. Very fun to watch.

I must say though, I can't stand the majority of the acting. A lot of it is laughable, but it has it's moments of goodness. The action more than makes up for it. All in all, it's a keeper. I bought it.

The other thing that struck me was how "sloppy sounding" the Thai language is after you have watched a shitload of Mandarin Chinese flicks like I have. Nothing against Thai, just doesn't sound as elegant to me. I don't speak either language, so what the hell do I know?

I hope Tony Jaa does some more flicks. He kicks ass. Fans of martial arts films should pick it up. I've taken it out like 6 times already to showcase the fight scenes for people.

OH.. and I love the guy with the furry hat that fights Ting in the bar. He was fast, and had a great attitude. I wonder if he is any good.

---

This comment was edited on Oct 18, 19:49.
--

Oct 18, 2005, 18:45
Re: No subject Oct 18, 2005, 18:45
Oct 18, 2005, 18:45

I was going to rip d.fib a new asshole in his forehead too, but you guys did such a good job I don't need to.

I'm not a fanboy, I haven't even played the demo, and have seen about 5 screenshots. I'm trusting the more intelligent of blues posters who have nearly all said it's an awesome game. I AM a fanboy of Quake games, and I'm going to play FEAR first because you guys got me so stoked on it. Can't wait to get home.

"FUCK TV"
(in the style of Big Bear's "fuck Muay Thai" from Ong Bak)

---
--

Re: So? Verdict?
Oct 18, 2005, 18:26
Re: So? Verdict? Oct 18, 2005, 18:26
Oct 18, 2005, 18:26

I'm not expecting the game to be mind blowing. To be honest, it has nothing to do with that for me. I've been playing quake games since "qtest.exe". I have quake 1/2 CTF memories that are like gold to me. I will buy and play them until they stop making them. Besides, it can't be as bad as fucking DOOM 3 was.

As for the extra $10 for the DVD edition, why not. $10 is a squirt of piss, and I don't have to install 3-4 CDs, hehe
Bring on ET:QW!!

---
--

Re: Who?
Oct 18, 2005, 17:10
Re: Who? Oct 18, 2005, 17:10
Oct 18, 2005, 17:10

I will never be tired of FPS games. Picked up the "Special DVD Edition" Quake 4, and FEAR today at lunch. Werd! I'm stoked. Now I just need to take a week off from work

As for other games, I really would like to play an MMORPG once in a while, but I still can't find one worth playing. No new ones. I guess the whole genre took 2005 off?

---
--

Re: Ships Ahoy....
Oct 17, 2005, 17:45
Re: Ships Ahoy.... Oct 17, 2005, 17:45
Oct 17, 2005, 17:45

This was on store shelves at Target here in La Quinta, CA last night.

---
--

Oct 15, 2005, 02:21
Re: No subject Oct 15, 2005, 02:21
Oct 15, 2005, 02:21

Best shooter since tribes 1? LoL your bar is set pretty low:0

Tribes 1 and 2 were two of the best fucking multiplayer shooters ever made. You must not have spent any time in the game to make a comment like this. I rarely see a bad word about Tribes on Blues or elsewhere. The worst thing you could say about Tribes 1 was that it was ugly compared to other games at the time, and the awesome gameplay quickly makes that unimportant. The only bad thing I have to say about Tribes 2 was they fucked up the first few months of launch with massive bugs. It was still an incredible game, and was 1000 times more exciting than most of the crap we have seen since.

BF2 is the first game I would ever begin to compare Tribes with, and it's still not as good, IMO.

---
--

Oct 10, 2005, 14:37
Re: No subject Oct 10, 2005, 14:37
Oct 10, 2005, 14:37

Jeraxle,

This is probably a good thing for them. Thet wouldn't have had enough buyers to make any money selling this turd at the big boxes. I doubt they will be making money hand over fist though, since the quality is a joke.

Has SOE made any improvements to Matrix Online since they purchased it? Always seemed like a potentially fun game settings, but I heard the game blew sack.

---
"...We're gonna string you up, You've got balls but..... We got the whip, we got a better bomb..." -Audioslave
--

Oct 10, 2005, 13:25
Re: No subject Oct 10, 2005, 13:25
Oct 10, 2005, 13:25

lol,

I'm actually kinda pissed. As an FPS player for the past 10 years or so, I've been trying to find a good MMORPG to get into, and can't. I tried EQ2... it sucked. WoW isn't my type of thing, and Guild Wars isn't an MMO the way I prefer.

The rest of the fodder out there isn't worth mentioning.

---
"...We're gonna string you up, You've got balls but..... We got the whip, we got a better bomb..." -Audioslave
--

Re: I remember...
Oct 10, 2005, 12:51
Re: I remember... Oct 10, 2005, 12:51
Oct 10, 2005, 12:51

Screw VooDoo Nights..

Bring back the VooDoo Lights OpenGL Screensaver!!!

That thing rocked. Screensavers STILL suck. You'd think someone could make some trippy shit for us high end 3D machine owners.

---
--

Oct 10, 2005, 12:45
Re: No subject Oct 10, 2005, 12:45
Oct 10, 2005, 12:45

My kid loves these games. I'm stoked for her.

---
--

Oct 9, 2005, 14:42
Re: No subject Oct 9, 2005, 14:42
Oct 9, 2005, 14:42

mOOzilla,

There was an announcement here (and every other gaming site on the internet) when the game went gold. Just because you didn't read it, doesn't mean there was no announcement.

---
--

Re: in the end , this WILL be a FUn game
Oct 5, 2005, 19:03
Re: in the end , this WILL be a FUn game Oct 5, 2005, 19:03
Oct 5, 2005, 19:03

No DNF This December [October 05, 2005, 5:53 pm EDT] - Viewing Comments

...or any other December

---
--

Re: I'm selling this game
Oct 5, 2005, 14:03
Re: I'm selling this game Oct 5, 2005, 14:03
Oct 5, 2005, 14:03

Hey,

What the heck is going on with BF2 and this new patch... I was playing on a "ranked" server last night and after two kills, I was promoted 2 levels. After the map ended and then switched to a new map, my rank was back down 2 levels back to lance cpl. That map I went up 4 or maybe 5 levels and then the next map, I started back as lance cpl. WHAT THE HECK!?!?

I can't tell you how many people asked this last night. Come on people, in modern online gaming, patches can and WILL change lots of shit. Try reading the patch notes at least. I wanted to choke people last night. Every 2 minutes was some stupid twat telling us all about the crazy promotions.
What cracks me up too is they are so brain-numb that they thought they were getting promotions for individual kills. They had no idea the game was correcting rank based on points already earned.

Yeah, you ran over someone, so you jumped 3 ranks for it.

I'm surpised no one has made a game patch that is actually malware. Some of these tards would blindly install it no matter where they downloaded it from.

Initiating Patch....
Formating Hard Drive, Please Wait.

---

This comment was edited on Oct 5, 14:04.
--

Oct 5, 2005, 12:12
Re: No subject Oct 5, 2005, 12:12
Oct 5, 2005, 12:12

I think I was playing Tribes when this game was hot, so I never, ever played it online. Of course, you would have had to shoot me to get me away from Tribes1 or 2 back then.

I've heard nothing but good things about it, which is why I have high hopes for ET:QW

EDIT: I should add that I did play the single player all the way through, and it kicked ass.

---

This comment was edited on Oct 5, 12:14.
--

Re: Nipsey Russell
Oct 5, 2005, 02:16
Re: Nipsey Russell Oct 5, 2005, 02:16
Oct 5, 2005, 02:16

He played the principal in Wildcats, that football movie with Goldie Hawn.

---
--

Re: Nipsey Russell
Oct 5, 2005, 02:14
Re: Nipsey Russell Oct 5, 2005, 02:14
Oct 5, 2005, 02:14

right after you eat the corn out of my Sheeit...

---
--
1450 Comments. 73 pages. Viewing page 17.
Newer [  1    12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27    73  ] Older