Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for GutYouLikeAFish

Real Name GutYouLikeAFish   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname LibertyOrDeath
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 3, 2013, 23:29
Total Comments 114 (Novice)
User ID 57821

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ] Older >

News Comments > Oculus Facing Political Backlash [Updated]
80. Re: Op Ed Sep 24, 2016, 13:01 LibertyOrDeath

OMG,you mean someone could have views different than the left-wing computer geeks of the intraweb?Say it isn't so! How about supporting a crook, liar, and God knows what else--Killary?

Example how most on the left answer opposition! RACIEST! There you have it!

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Digital Homicide Sues Steam Users; Gets Dropped by Valve
47. Re: Op Ed Sep 19, 2016, 10:48 LibertyOrDeath

I blame Clinton and other big government types. /waves  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
10. Re: Op Ed Sep 16, 2016, 04:02 LibertyOrDeath

As if saying it is a her makes it so.

With that said, sorry about your mom. Knowing and talking to people that has similar experiences also helps.

News Comments > Into the Black
2. Re: Op Ed Sep 15, 2016, 20:10 LibertyOrDeath

Dr. Atkins was right all these years; the found pyramid=sugars=blah  

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
5. Re: Op Ed Jul 29, 2016, 15:56 LibertyOrDeath

We the people need to get brave and start acting like some of the founding fathers--I will not comply!  

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
3. Re: Op Ed Jul 6, 2016, 11:00 LibertyOrDeath

What a left-wing, uneducated voting for corrupt politicians, thing to say...I guess some would rather vote for lying above the law politicians like Hillary. Wait, maybe I should have made this into a signature so Blue won't get offended? lol

"Preacher: You don't want to lose the wife-beatin', squirrel-murderin' redneck vote. I imagine that's a key demographic for you."

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
13. Re: Op Ed Jun 23, 2016, 22:56 LibertyOrDeath

lol some of the most corrupt politicians were at that sit down. Why isn't Senator Cummings in jail for obstructing justice (Benghazi committee). There were emails linking him to some of the people involved. Well anyways, I know the answer...the GOP isn't so hot themselves; they are either corrupt or scared to death.

The facts are there is gun violence throughout the world; however, depending on the agenda, it is worded different. For example, many places are being ripped to pieces by civil war, but you will not hear that in the media or by the power hungry politicians that want to take the people's right to defend themselves. The government wants to act like they have all the answers but show me a place on this planet that has zero crime and I will show you heaven on earth. Gun free zones work, people? Gun Control= more power for the power hungry politician.

News Comments > Overwatch Hits 10M; Launches Balance Patch
19. Re: Op Ed Jun 15, 2016, 13:41 LibertyOrDeath

Before you get your panties in a bunch, I was simply stating my opinion and I also wanted more information (maybe the game is better now).

I agree with the individual that stated Tf2 was a better game (based on my beta experience with Overwatch). Also, I have been playing TF2 since it first came out so maybe that is why Overwatch seems so blah...big deal...to me.I guess it is similar to developers believing they achieved something by making a WoW clone only to find out that many people are tired of the same old gameplay 12 years later.

Just because Blizzard has a ton of so called classes doesn't mean the gameplay has depth. For example, the different classes I played during beta had me snoring before the match was over. I believe it will be a great idea bringing RPG elements into Overwatch.

Almost done, I am pro-blizzard and have defended them in the past; however, I am also honest and will not like a game unless I really like it.

Lastly, you need to breathe in deeply and start enjoying life. There was no reason for you fly off the handle. You have an opinion and I have one. No need to go full retard.

descender wrote on Jun 15, 2016, 12:17:
Held off on this one because the gameplay seems so surface (no depth).

What the hell does that even mean?

21 different classes to choose from vs 9 with "item drops"... yeah. I don't think you understand "depth".

I would guess that they will eventually drop weapon mods or replacements. TF2 survived for how many years without them? Completely unnecessary.

News Comments > Overwatch Hits 10M; Launches Balance Patch
14. Re: Op Ed Jun 15, 2016, 12:11 LibertyOrDeath

Held off on this one because the gameplay seems so surface (no depth). Is Blizzard planning on having item drops or something similar to Tf2? If not, I believe this game will die out rather quickly unless someone here is able to enlighten me. My opinion is based on playing the beta.  

News Comments > Star Wars: The Old Republic: The GEMINI Deception This Month
5. Re: Op Ed Jun 9, 2016, 17:04 LibertyOrDeath

The living force is weak with this one.  

News Comments > Watch Overwatch in New Soldier: 76 Trailer
10. Re: Op Ed May 23, 2016, 18:06 LibertyOrDeath

Anyone know if there will be items like in Tf2? If not, this game will probably bore me after a week or so...Oo  

News Comments > Into the Black
8. Re: Op Ed Apr 19, 2016, 21:04 LibertyOrDeath

I worked with a woman that looked exactly like Doris. I mean a spitting image! God's speed...  

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
1. Re: Op Ed Mar 1, 2016, 19:36 LibertyOrDeath

Heck ya!:) Go ISSA!  

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
6. Re: Op Ed Feb 25, 2016, 10:21 LibertyOrDeath

Typical democrat these days. He wanted more gun control while gun running.lol Well anyways, if this was a republican I guarantee there would have been the word "republican" somewhere in the article and in the title. BTW, he was former because he got caught while still being a senator.  

News Comments > Morning Interviews
4. Re: Op Ed Feb 22, 2016, 13:51 LibertyOrDeath

Sing it! Word to yo mothas (hood spelling?)!

Cutter wrote on Feb 22, 2016, 11:29:
Don't call it a comeback
I been here for years
Rockin my peers and puttin suckas in fear
Makin the tears rain down like a MON-soon
Listen to the bass go BOOM

News Comments > Street Fighter V Released
17. Re: Op Ed Feb 16, 2016, 23:00 LibertyOrDeath

I am thinking about opening up a 80s arcade here in Texas. Man, I miss the arcades and fighting games. How everyone got into the close matches; everyone knew each other. Flawless Victory, FATALITY! Bring it!  

News Comments > Call of Duty: Black Ops III Multiplayer Starter Pack
12. Re: Op Ed Feb 16, 2016, 22:55 LibertyOrDeath

Na, your name reminded me of the 80s and 90s. I had a friend that went around calling everyone Stick. What's up, Stick? lol

Slick wrote on Feb 16, 2016, 22:26:
Slick wrote on Feb 16, 2016, 22:21:
LibertyOrDeath wrote on Feb 16, 2016, 18:51:
What's up, Slick? Oo /waves

Hello?

oh shit were you in game with me? i forgot we have the blues steam group...

News Comments > Call of Duty: Black Ops III Multiplayer Starter Pack
7. Re: Op Ed Feb 16, 2016, 18:51 LibertyOrDeath

What's up, Slick? Oo /waves  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
11. Re: Op Ed Feb 14, 2016, 16:30 LibertyOrDeath

Great man that actually believed in the Constitution and the rule of law. For example, he ruled against those who said video games are the cause of a lot of bs.

With that said, people need to get their facts straight and understand what these judges should actual do. They are not there to make new laws i.e. to define marriage when it is not defined by congress. Everyone should be against life time appointed judges who try and make law from the bench; it is the people's (our) job to hire and fire congress as we see fit. We the people should not tolerate judges or presidents who try and override the system and the people. No matter what side they are on!

BTW,Stephanopoulos is a left-wing hack...Go Cruz!

This comment was edited on Feb 14, 2016, 16:40.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
3. Re: Op Ed Dec 31, 2015, 19:14 LibertyOrDeath

Nothing is free, meatheads.  

114 Comments. 6 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo