Descending
Limit Results:

17 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

Re: StarCraft II Post-Release Content Ending
Oct 16, 2020, 19:05
Re: StarCraft II Post-Release Content Ending Oct 16, 2020, 19:05
Oct 16, 2020, 19:05

When has Blizzard ever been about morals but about the almighty dollar, especially throwing Ng Wai Chung under the bus with a ban for talking about China breaking an international treaty and stealing all hong konger's freedoms and siding with the devil I mean China?

Re: Morning Tech Bits
Jun 15, 2020, 15:17
Re: Morning Tech Bits Jun 15, 2020, 15:17
Jun 15, 2020, 15:17

Changing technical terms used for decades is just simply appeasing race hustlers and everyone who is has their feeling hurt. Your an adult act like it. No one believes that anyone is a racist if you use slave/master in technology it is just a good analogy word to understand tech concepts. When you give up this word they will force us to relearn more terms. Tech is already too complex as it is and I have a CCNP: R&S & 12 years in the industry. No need to complicate matters even further just because someone is acting like a politically correct child. If you feel this is a racist term maybe you have the wrong profession.

Re: Steam Ubuntu Support Ending
Jun 23, 2019, 17:26
Re: Steam Ubuntu Support Ending Jun 23, 2019, 17:26
Jun 23, 2019, 17:26

You don't like Ubuntu? I'm not up to speed on all the different versions except for the web hosting small distros varations like RedHat + Centos, which are not good for gaming. If Ubuntu is not the answer who is? Who do you like?

I am very in shock because of their 32 bit pull here. Gonna probably change my distro to something else even though my laptop supports 64bit + I never game on it.

Burrito of Peace wrote on Jun 23, 2019, 16:08:
I do, indeed, dislike Ubuntu intensely for a number of reasons.

However, here I cannot fault them. It is time to shift away from 32bit packages for many reasons, not the least of which is that multilib and multiarch repositories have already been unwieldy for some time.

No, the real onus lies at the feet of Valve who have, thus far, steadfastly refused to provide 64 bit libraries and binaries for many titles on Linux even though those 64 bit equivalents exist on Windows for the exact same titles.

However, should Valve continue to shove their head up their ass as hard and far as possible, this isn't the end of anything. What will happen is that someone, quite possibly the distro creators and maintainers themselves, will provide Steam as either a Snap or as a Flatpak. Which one will depend upon which distro you use but you can, generally, use Snap and Flatpak on the same distro without issue.

This allows everything 32 bit that Steam requires (including those 32 bit Nvidia driver libraries) to be packaged up in a nice, self-contained environment that runs without dirtying up the rest of your installation.

I find it ironic that Valve is dragging their feet on this given how much they pushed for 64 bit binaries back in the day and in light of the fact that it's pretty rare for you to find a mainstream 32 bit binary or package on Linux today. This was true even when they started working on SteamOS. 64 bit was the default for most Linux distros back then and should have been Valve's target from the start. I can only surmise that Valve is ignorant, incompetent, or both when it comes to Linux.

Re: Steam Ubuntu Support Ending
Jun 23, 2019, 17:24
Re: Steam Ubuntu Support Ending Jun 23, 2019, 17:24
Jun 23, 2019, 17:24

You don't like Ubuntu. I'm not up to speed on all the different versions except for the web hosting small distros varations which are not good for gaming. If Ubuntu is not the answer who is? Who do you like?

I am very in shock because of their 32 bit pull here. Gonna probably change my distro to something else even though my laptop supports 64bit + I never game on it.

Re: Evening Legal Briefs
Jan 7, 2019, 21:00
Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jan 7, 2019, 21:00
Jan 7, 2019, 21:00

How much you want to bet that Huawei either stole InterDigital's tech before they could patent it or stole it somewhere else.

This place is known for IP theft & hiring US employees to steal tech, designs, corporate documents then firing them after they refuse or comply.

After becoming big from stealing Cisco source code and getting away with it you think your some big tech IP research giant huh?

Re: Orcs Must Die! Unchained & Hero Academies Closing
Jan 7, 2019, 18:17
Re: Orcs Must Die! Unchained & Hero Academies Closing Jan 7, 2019, 18:17
Jan 7, 2019, 18:17

What a surprise, you remove the one mode the community wanted Siege mode in Orcs and you lose the player count to keep it running.

Also the damn game crashed a ton at the initial loading screen and you wonder why your players left.

It would be nice to add the server.exe if your going to shut down the server.

Re: etc., etc.
Oct 9, 2018, 05:36
Re: etc., etc. Oct 9, 2018, 05:36
Oct 9, 2018, 05:36

Yes no NPC I think I'll pass as well. Just looks like Fallout 4 with new map but with stripped out the towns, NPC and stores. The only addition is PVP and Co-OP. Give me the NPCs then i'll be interested, my guess is they didn't want to pay the voice actors and script makers.

Sep 24, 2018, 16:29
Re: Morning Tech Bits Sep 24, 2018, 16:29
Sep 24, 2018, 16:29

Of course when the stock market loses 40 - 50% someone is going to want to buy. Best week hahaha wake me up when its best quarter because its gonna go back down again.

Sep 24, 2018, 16:00
Re: Morning Tech Bits Sep 24, 2018, 16:00
Sep 24, 2018, 16:00

"All these tariffs. Everything getting more expensive. It's fucking GREAT!"

Are you guys getting tired of all the winning yet? Because I know I am!
You obvious are very not well informed on the Chinese stock market its in the tank since Trump became president and my stocks are up in the skies. So instead of drinking the hip koolaid research the subject. I'd say more but I think it would be a waste of time.

Re: New Twitch Prime Freebies
Jul 3, 2018, 18:50
Re: New Twitch Prime Freebies Jul 3, 2018, 18:50
Jul 3, 2018, 18:50

Does that mean that they don't give you a steam key for this? I want QUBE 2 but I do not want to pay them after the 30 days. So in order to play QUBE 2 after the 30 days, I would have to keep paying $12.99/monthly to keep playing?

Re: Evening Metaverse
Jan 28, 2017, 02:10
Re: Evening Metaverse Jan 28, 2017, 02:10
Jan 28, 2017, 02:10

Whats the point? What in the world do you expect to find on his tax returns? Sex Slaves?

He is the president, deal with it snowflakes.

Re: Morning Safety Dance
Jan 5, 2017, 14:50
Re: Morning Safety Dance Jan 5, 2017, 14:50
Jan 5, 2017, 14:50

Re: Evening Tech Bits
Jan 3, 2017, 13:22
Re: Evening Tech Bits Jan 3, 2017, 13:22
Jan 3, 2017, 13:22

Correct. Only because of the needless Obama regulations on coal. Look at the price of natural gas now, versus the price of coal prior to Obama. Remove the regulations and your answer is incorrect.

http://www.eia.gov/todayinenergy/detail.php?id=25392

Re: Evening Tech Bits
Jan 3, 2017, 12:52
Re: Evening Tech Bits Jan 3, 2017, 12:52
Jan 3, 2017, 12:52

Oh yes its always the dumb and the naive who hate coal and have no idea other than a propaganda piece stating solar is spectacular. Let me tell you about Solar, so I bought into the hype and purchased one. A heavy investment but hey it will pay off in 10 years or so, what the hell.

A year went by and heavy storm came in and knocked it hard enough where it didn't work....no refund from the manufacturer. Okay I thought it was just a coincidence okay purchased a replacement 3 years later its not working and its junk.

Yes please talk about things you have not purchased before and only read about. Trump will make coal cheap again without all the Obama regulations and no need for you to purchase a solar panel that breaks every 2-6 years.

Re: Fallout 4 Far Harbor This Month
May 4, 2016, 19:24
Re: Fallout 4 Far Harbor This Month May 4, 2016, 19:24
May 4, 2016, 19:24

Anyone else see this as Point Lookout v2.0? Would it kill you Bethesda to take your $750 million from launch day and hire the proper staff to do more than 1 sandbox area/quests that looks like F3/4/New Vegas quality? Or because we all bought the Season pass before the first expansion came out, you scrapped something kinda clever together and called it a day and ran with our money?

This better be worth of the Bethesda name and one of many sandbox maps with quests and interesting characters or I might dethrone you as my favorite game company like I did with Blizzard.

Re: Free Planetary Annihilation Keys
Mar 17, 2016, 13:28
Re: Free Planetary Annihilation Keys Mar 17, 2016, 13:28
Mar 17, 2016, 13:28

Its free here...boy you are proving your age. Troll much?

"Developer broke it's promises" Wow you think everyone cares about all your problems......let me save you troubles in life......NO...no one cares, your going to have so many promises broken in life. Deal with it. Until humans are perfect you will be disappointed.

The game is free if you do the deal, if your still unhappy...go cry to your mommy. You sure your not a console peasant? I don't believe your a superior PC race.

Re: Free Planetary Annihilation Keys
Mar 16, 2016, 21:26
Re: Free Planetary Annihilation Keys Mar 16, 2016, 21:26
Mar 16, 2016, 21:26

Oh quit your complaining. The game was great for the indie budget it had. It was a great game for being a whole universe being the map/battlefield.

For a free game you guy sure want to complain, yes it was bad they wanted full price for titans but as capitalism goes...if you don't want it don't buy it. Eventually the price will drop. I swear you guys act like little children sometimes or maybe you are.

PA titans is worth your time. I got really tired of Starcraft.
17 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older