Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
User information for morrow

Real Name morrow   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 24, 2013, 22:21
Total Comments 11 (Suspect)
User ID 57728

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue

14. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 3, 2017, 18:57 morrow

Obama and Hillary destroyed the Democrat party, they've lost nearly 1 THOUSAND seats since Obama came into office. They are poised to lose more seats in 2018. That party is so dead it's awesome, and they're not even rebuilding! It's funny watching the remnants bash Trump while citing their lying #FakeNews sources.

Keep it up snowflakes! LOL!

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront Sells 12M?

26. Re: Star Wars Battlefront Sells 12M? Jan 4, 2016, 14:20 morrow

...and match making is STILL broken (since Jakku release) on PC. It's fucking ridiculous.  

News Comments > Modded Star Wars Battlefront 4K Footage

52. Re: Modded Star Wars Battlefront 4K Footage Dec 11, 2015, 18:23 morrow

Task wrote on Dec 11, 2015, 16:41:
That would have been easily fixed if the game had dedicated servers made by player admins and sites, then you can choose any server and drop in/drop out. I have a love/hate relationship with the so called "matchmaker" used in this day and age for MP games.
Agreed, but, here's the point. The matchmaking system "worked fine" up until Jakku pre-release, then it BROKE. They need to FIX it because it's BROKEN. Make it "work fine" again ASAP. It's unreal that this hasn't been fixed in almost 2 weeks!!!!!!!!

News Comments > Modded Star Wars Battlefront 4K Footage

42. Re: Modded Star Wars Battlefront 4K Footage Dec 11, 2015, 15:32 morrow

The broken matchmaking system has been broken for almost 2 weeks now, sine Jakku came out for pre-orderers, and it's really pissing me and the entire community off. It sucks there's no accountability so they're just fixing it at their leisure when the GAME IS BROKEN RIGHT NOW!  

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront Free DLC Plans

1. Re: Star Wars Battlefront Free DLC Plans Nov 24, 2015, 20:05 morrow

slick whats your steamid?  

News Comments > Evening Consolidation

2. Re: Evening Consolidation Oct 23, 2015, 00:12 morrow

Slick whats your steamid?  

News Comments > Batman: Arkham Origins Revealed

11. Re: Batman: Arkham Origins Revealed Apr 9, 2013, 14:20 morrow

Elf Shot The Food wrote on Apr 9, 2013, 14:16:
Rocksteady has another Batman game coming out next year.
Source?

News Comments > Borderlands 2 New Content & Level Cap Details

19. Re: Borderlands 2 New Content & Level Cap Details Mar 25, 2013, 10:38 morrow

Creston wrote on Mar 25, 2013, 01:44:
Huh? I've done the DLC on Normal with one character, and it's available for me to go to on the TVHM playthrough with the same character?
No. Maybe i'm not wording this right.
You know how when you beat the game on normal mode and then do true vault hunter mode with the same char, it resets the normal campaign to play through it again?
The DLC (scarlett, torgue, hammerlock) never get reset. You can only play thru the DLC campaigns once per character. You can either start it in playthru 1 (normal mode), playthru 2 (true vault hunter mode) or playthru 2.1. It never resets.

My question is, since i'm sure all of us with our maxed out chars have beaten all the DLCs, will the DLCs reset in "ultimate vault hunter mode" so we can play thru the DLC campaigns again?

9. Re: Borderlands 2 New Content & Level Cap Details Mar 24, 2013, 20:29 morrow

Flatline wrote on Mar 24, 2013, 19:04:
Normally I'd be inclined to agree with you, but they were very up-front with specifically what the season pass would encompass, and the only thing that's not part of it thus far is the new character.

So I'm less inclined to bitch.
Gaige (Mechromancer) wasn't part of the season pass either. Nor was the Creature Slaughterdome DLC

4. Re: Borderlands 2 New Content & Level Cap Details Mar 24, 2013, 18:22 morrow

Does anyone know if the "Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode" will unlock the DLC so our maxed-out characters can play through it again?

As you know when going through "Normal" mode or "True Vault Hunter" mode you can only play through the DLC one time, spanning both playthroughs.

11 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >