User ID
Search For:
Sort Results:
Ascending
Descending
Limit Results:

4 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

Re: What Happens to Purchases if Google Kills Stadia?
Jul 19, 2019, 10:56
Re: What Happens to Purchases if Google Kills Stadia? Jul 19, 2019, 10:56
Jul 19, 2019, 10:56

Exactly how we've been doing with gMail, Docs, Music, Movies and Photos.

Cool, but what about G+, Wave, Allo, Songza, Glass, Reader, Ara, etc, etc.

Google's killed more high profile projects than they've kept. I'm really hesitant to invest my money, or advise people to invest their money and time in any cloud platform.

Keeping your 'metadata' isn't a great answer, if this tanks you get to buy the game somewhere else and import your save? yaaaaaay

Re: Psychonauts 2 Announced
Dec 4, 2015, 12:28
Re: Psychonauts 2 Announced Dec 4, 2015, 12:28
Dec 4, 2015, 12:28

If you give money to Schafer right now, without a finished game, all you're buying is heartache and disappointment. He ran out of money and dropped the ball with Broken Age, and he screwed over all the hopefuls with Spacebase DF-9. I love Psychonauts and I really enjoyed some of his older titles, but I won't give up one red cent until this game is released, and has some good reviews.

He has a bad rep right now, for a reason.

Re: AMD Crimson Drivers Issue
Nov 30, 2015, 13:04
Re: AMD Crimson Drivers Issue Nov 30, 2015, 13:04
Nov 30, 2015, 13:04

NVidia killed a bunch of cards with a fan controller problems on WHQL 196.75 and 320.18, people still use their cards. I'm sure if you go back you can find tons of problems on both sides, and they'll always be worse on the other guys side. Sometimes a bug slips through, and it's bound to hurt someone. It sucks when it happens.

I'm using the Crimson drivers with my r9 290, and I'm not having any problems, it's pretty much 100% better than Catalyst so far.

Re: Ubisoft Courting PC Gamers
Feb 22, 2013, 13:34
Re: Ubisoft Courting PC Gamers Feb 22, 2013, 13:34
Feb 22, 2013, 13:34

I swore off Ubisoft when they went crazy DRM. I'm glad they backed off of that. When Far Cry 3 was released I may have acquired it unscrupulously but I enjoyed the game so I bought it on steam fully prepared to throw my hands in the air and swear off Ubisoft again. I'm happy to report I'm actually quite pleased with my purchase.

Uplay is annoying but it ended up no different to me than a regular launcher like Skyrim or Guild Wars 2 have. If they keep this PC friendly attitude, I think they can win back the people they screwed over. It will take a long long LOOONG time though, I understand a lot of people got really shafted previously.
4 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older