Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
User information for EUTHANIZE

Real Name EUTHANIZE   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 9, 2013, 01:24
Total Comments 19 (Suspect)
User ID 57691

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Fallout 76 Nuclear Winter Beta Extended

6. Re: Fallout 76 Nuclear Winter Beta Extended Jun 15, 2019, 20:41 EUTHANIZE

Been playing this since December and totally hooked. It definitely had (and has) its share of issues, but if you are the slightest bit of a Fallout fan it is worth a look right now.

It is basically co-op Fallout with a light survival/building element and while you can easily solo it is a blast with friends. The community is very supportive as well.

If you want to see some good coverage of what the game entails, watch some Youtube vids from norespawns, Final Render, JuiceHead & Darth Xion.

My biggest hope after playing this is that Bethesda takes this tech and makes a co-op ES game down the line. For me that would be a dream come true.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Baldur's Gate III Announced

12. Re: Baldur's Gate III Announced Jun 6, 2019, 23:32 EUTHANIZE

This could be a dream come true. Whenever I played Divinity I always imagined how cool it could be as a D&D game so I'm really looking forward to this.

The one thing I hope they do though is allow you to save your characters out of the game. Divinity only saved your character in that savegame so you couldn't just load them up whenever you wanted (for example in a custom game).

Traditionally D&D games (BG, NWN, SotC, etc) allow you to save your characters out of the game so that you can load them up whenever you'd like in a coop/solo game, module, etc.

News Comments > Fallout 76 Launches Wild Appalachia Update; New Dungeon and Repair Kits Coming

8. Re: Fallout 76 Launches Wild Appalachia Update; New Dungeon and Repair Kits Coming Apr 9, 2019, 13:17 EUTHANIZE

Personally I love this game. It scratches the FO4 exploration/salvage/craft/building itches and is a blast to play with friends.

There seems to be a lot of negative comment bandwagoning surrounding this game, but I think it is just echoes from the buggy beta and launch.

I've been playing almost daily since Xmas and I love it.

News Comments > Out of the Blue

81. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 16, 2019, 22:59 EUTHANIZE

So sorry, Blue. Just know that you gave your lil' buddy a wonderful and loving life, and he was lucky to have you (and you him). It will always be good memories now.

Also know that we've loved hearing about the good boy over all these years so he brought us joy as well. Sad to see him go.

News Comments > Blizzard "Working on Different Diablo Projects"

5. Re: Morning Patches Oct 17, 2018, 20:54 EUTHANIZE

Besides the obvious D4 or D1/2 remakes I really would love to see Blizz make a FPP CO-OP dungeon crawler using what they've learned with the Overwatch engine.

Multiple classes, xmogs, lotsa loot, drop-in co-op. There really aren't many games in that genre, and if they make a AAA title it'd be king.

Some may say go play WoW, but that is a traditional 3rd person MMO with dungeon/raid mechanics/cooldowns. I'm talking more of a Heretic/Hexen/Skyrim vibe but co-op.

News Comments > Dying Light 2 Announced

14. Re: Dying Light 2 Announced Jun 11, 2018, 13:11 EUTHANIZE

Shame, ... if they are working this then they probably won't ever release Hellraid.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/226920/Hellraid/

News Comments > Steam Opening the Gates

20. Re: Steam Opening the Gates Jun 6, 2018, 20:24 EUTHANIZE

If you want a glimpse of the amount of shovelware that gets dumped into Steam daily check this link time to time:

http://www.whatsonsteam.com/index.htm

It basically captures every game before the filters kick in.

News Comments > Blizzard Reveals "Unannounced Diablo Project"

29. Re: Blizzard Reveals Jun 6, 2018, 16:48 EUTHANIZE

Ya, what I'm proposing is more like a polished Kings and Heroes, Hexen, coop Skyim dungeon crawler, etc. Basically a COOP 1st person Diablo with an Overwatch engine.  

27. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jun 6, 2018, 15:45 EUTHANIZE

LiTh wrote on Jun 6, 2018, 10:52:
EUTHANIZE wrote on Jun 6, 2018, 06:55:
There is a serious lack of any sort of polished COOP 1st person dungeon crawler out there

Isnt that just called World of Warcraft?

No, WoW is an MMO and 3rd person.

17. Re: Blizzard Reveals Jun 6, 2018, 06:55 EUTHANIZE

Personally I'd love to see Blizzard make a 1st person COOP dungeon crawler, akin to Hellraid or Kings and Heroes.

There is a serious lack of any sort of polished COOP 1st person dungeon crawler out there (including those two above), and I'd love to see Blizzard use what they've learned about the Overwatch engine and RPG's in general to mesh the two.

News Comments > Agents of Mayhem Released

6. Re: Agents of Mayhem Released Aug 15, 2017, 20:46 EUTHANIZE

The Half Elf wrote on Aug 15, 2017, 20:25:
Osc8r wrote on Aug 15, 2017, 19:32:
Instead of making Saints Row 5 - they make whatever this trash is?

RIP

They don't have the Saints Row IP dumbass.

Wrong. It's the same company.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agents_of_Mayhem

News Comments > Dungeons & Darkness Released

13. Re: Dungeons & Darkness Released Sep 30, 2016, 18:17 EUTHANIZE

HorrorScope wrote on Sep 30, 2016, 16:22:
What if flabbergasting is there isn't a great real-time simulated dungeon crawler game, let alone a lot of them to choose from, let alone having a coop team. Who woulda thought this wouldn't have been a thing? Real-time, first person, team based DnD experience. It seemed to me video games was made for this. This should be a well represented genre.

I've felt the same way for years. It really is an untapped genre.

I did find an early release title called Kings & Heroes which really scratches the FPS/coop/dungeon crawl itch:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/436560

News Comments > Out of the Blue

43. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 24, 2013, 12:50 EUTHANIZE

So sorry, Blue. Know this, ... because of you Hudson lived a life full of love, safety and wonder. He truly lived a blessed life because of the love of your family.  

News Comments > The Elder Scrolls Online Character Creation Trailer

1. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online Character Creation Trailer Oct 18, 2013, 01:05 EUTHANIZE

This game looks like it could almost be an "online Skyrim" (which is a dream come true for me), but the fact it is going to have subscriptions really makes me wonder about its longevity.  

News Comments > Command & Conquer Getting Story-Driven Missions

8. Re: Command & Conquer Getting Story-Driven Missions Aug 20, 2013, 19:04 EUTHANIZE

I really wish this wasn't F2P, though. Personally I'd rather just buy a full title.

I'm worried the F2P is going to leave things out.

News Comments > Marvel Heroes Launches

62. Re: Marvel Heroes Launches Jun 5, 2013, 08:13 EUTHANIZE

Saboth wrote on Jun 4, 2013, 22:08:
EUTHANIZE wrote on Jun 4, 2013, 16:20:
If you are a Diablo/Marvel fan this game is a blast. If you didn't like D3 because it wasn't enough like D2, you'll also enjoy MH.

I've been playing since early beta and I really enjoy it. I picked up the X-men pack for 60 bucks, so between that and the 2 free heroes you start with I have 6 heroes to play.

All heroes (and most costumes) are random drops in the game as well.

I might check this out. I like ARPGs, and I like comics. Your comment struck me though...so 2 free heroes, and you paid $60 for Xmen Pack and have 6 total...so you only got 4 X-Men for $60?

Correct, the X-Men starter kit came with Wolverine, Cyclops, Jean Grey & Colossus, some exp/rare item boosters, 50$ in-game cash & a 4 day early start.

Before I had a chance to try the beta I wasn't going to invest any money into it, but once I played for several months I was sold. I'm happy with my purchase, although I don't plan on paying any more money on the game unless there is a really good sale on certain heroes. Otherwise I plan to just grind content for random hero/costume drops. During beta I was able to get 3-4 heroes as drops off mobs, and a few costumes as well so I hope they didn't lower the drop rate.

News Comments > Marvel Heroes Launches

29. Re: Marvel Heroes Launches Jun 4, 2013, 16:20 EUTHANIZE

If you are a Diablo/Marvel fan this game is a blast. If you didn't like D3 because it wasn't enough like D2, you'll also enjoy MH.

I've been playing since early beta and I really enjoy it. I picked up the X-men pack for 60 bucks, so between that and the 2 free heroes you start with I have 6 heroes to play.

All heroes (and most costumes) are random drops in the game as well.

News Comments > Saints Row IV Gameplay Video

16. Re: Saints Row IV Gameplay Video May 9, 2013, 16:36 EUTHANIZE

I had read somewhere (probably this site) that the "superhero" powers are when you are in some VR type program. If so I'd imagine in the "real world" you'll still be driving cars, etc.  

News Comments > The Elder Scrolls Online Trailer

9. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online Trailer May 3, 2013, 01:03 EUTHANIZE

If this game captures a multiplayer version of Skyrim I'm sold. The trick is going to be the payment model.

If this is a monthly subscription or F2P it's not for me. The only way I can see this being a win across the board is if it's a single up front purchase (like GW2).

19 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >