Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL 11/17

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Redmask

Real Name Redmask   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Redmask
Email redmaskk@outlook.com
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 23, 2013, 03:13
Total Comments 3226 (Veteran)
User ID 57682

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Sunday Metaverse
2. Re: The Evil Within 2 is Out Oct 16, 2017, 06:07 Redmask

Hollywood is run by a bunch of old dudes and no one cares what you do unless you get caught. This 'casting couch' shit was common knowledge. It's an industry filled with drugs, money and spectacle where people are judged based on their appearance first and foremost. Watching people be all doe eyed about this shit with their pretend shocked gasps is the really crazy part. Weinstein is the tip of the iceberg.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > etc.
5. Re: The Evil Within 2 is Out Oct 14, 2017, 08:34 Redmask

Spektr wrote on Oct 14, 2017, 06:03:
Is that game any good? I have the first one and I almost didn't play it. Thought it sucked.

It's the same gimmick as the first game with an even worse story. Yes they've added a few new tricks and yes the world is bigger. If you didn't like the first game you will not like this. I got it for free as a video card pack in and I still dislike it.

People say the game is hard but the combat is not challenging. What is challenging is the bullshit, arbitrary restrictions they place on the player. It is a fucking easy game, the core mechanics are simple and I find it utterly boring.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
3. Re: The Evil Within 2 is Out Oct 14, 2017, 08:31 Redmask

Its pretty well known their QA is terrible. They make good mice but that's really it. Go buy a headset and let us know how long it lasts. I bet you get a month outside of the warranty period before that thing falls apart. Their software is just the worst shit ever but I won't even go there.

They make very expensive products when you look at the actual quality they provide. I demand more from hardware manufacturers.

News Comments > Mutant Football League This Month
2. Re: The Evil Within 2 is Out Oct 14, 2017, 08:29 Redmask

Looks totally hilarious, hope its good.  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
24. Re: The Evil Within 2 is Out Oct 14, 2017, 08:18 Redmask

RedEye9 wrote on Oct 13, 2017, 14:06:
No one is debating doni's loss at the polls or the failure of the republican party. Hopefully they will be able to recover because you can't have 2 party system with only the Democrats ruling by default.

You seem to occupy some sort of dreamworld where the Democrats didn't just get an enema from the worlds worst excuse for a politician. Don't get ahead of yourself there skippy, we have a lot of work to do.

The real danger is that Trump is starting to build out his own party, you can see the groundwork being laid already, look at what Bannon and company have been doing for the past month. The Republicans fracturing would be the worst possible thing that could happen. The assumption that those people would just flock to the Democratic party is very flawed reasoning and that sort of presumptive arrogance is what lost the past election. The only thing holding back Trumps insane agenda is other Republicans.

Be careful what you wish for. I'll take the devil I know.

They certainly...failed into controlling all three major legislative branches of government

You forgot a branch. They certainly don't control that one. I'm not sure they really control anything at the moment, they're not getting anything done. Of course that's publicly, what's going on behind the scenes is a different story. Part of me worries they're robbing us blind while distracting us with bullshit they know will fail like healthcare repeals.

News Comments > The Evil Within 2 is Out
7. Re: The Evil Within 2 is Out Oct 14, 2017, 08:12 Redmask

Ozmodan wrote on Oct 13, 2017, 12:33:
The original was horrible, the devs have to be deluded to think that they needed to make a new version.

Only a masochist would purchase this.

Your opinions are terrible. On every subject. Ever. Any time you post its saying something ridiculous. Not in a good way.

The Evil Within was an average action horror game that sold alright. The visuals and sound design were excellent, it was fucking scary at times and its worst issues were unrefined gameplay and a lack of focus. That's what sequels are for, improving on the older game. If that's its worst crime, it still qualifies for a sequel compared to much of the other smut that you play.

Now go back your one sentence fucking opinions about products you haven't touched you waste of text.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
8. Re: Evening Metaverse Oct 14, 2017, 06:30 Redmask

Cutter wrote on Oct 13, 2017, 22:57:
No, it's jut common sense. If you walk into a biker bar or enter some ghetto then the odds are pretty good some shit is going to go down and it's no one's fault but your own.

Do you actually think in this simpleton manner? Have you ever been in a real biker bar?

I truly mean it when I say that you need to stop chiming in on complex topics. When they say everyone is entitled to an opinion, I don't think those people have seen your comments online.

Media under fire in Washington, complex free speech issues and the President. Cutters response: ya wudnt walk into a biker bar and expect to live!

Thanks, you are a truly a political sage that has saved us all.

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
5. Re: Evening Safety Dance Oct 14, 2017, 06:27 Redmask

F-35 plans intentionally leaked to destabilize Chinese economy.  

29. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 13, 2017, 20:49 Redmask

Beamer wrote on Oct 13, 2017, 19:31:
What's conflicting? His post doesn't spell it out, and his posting history is full of white panic. The fact remains that being black in America leads to drastically different experiences. Is that right? No. Is it true? Yes. And if your company needs the perspective of black people, being all white won't help. Period.

I said we would pretend, don't push your luck. Your comments here were disturbing, you don't even seem to grasp your own internal racism. Hire a black man, they know how to relate to all those other black men! No black person would've allowed this commercial to happen.

It is no wonder you constantly lash out at others for their beliefs when you can't even seem to make peace with your own. Period, end of sentence the fact of the matter at the end day. Yes that's the wave off you deserve. Thanks for the laughs.

26. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 13, 2017, 18:56 Redmask

Beamer wrote on Oct 13, 2017, 16:31:

There are times that race matters. Being "color blind" is as bad as being racist, as it just enforces the status quo. Yeah, I know, you're saying I'm as bad as the racists and I'm saying you're as bad as the racists and it comes across as me echoing you, but I've seen your posting history here and, honestly, I'm pretty certain you prefer white people, so I'm done even talking to you and your horrible, unrealistic ideas that probably often strike you as "real" due to it being "race realism." At the very least you feel white people are the most persecuted in America and have it the hardest.

Sure why actually confront your own conflicting statements when you can vaguely dismiss him. We'll just all pretend you weren't a massive hypocrite.

News Comments > Op Ed
27. Re: Into the Black Oct 2, 2017, 09:02 Redmask

Tipsy McStagger wrote on Sep 29, 2017, 15:34:
I'm the target audience for these things. I have enough disposable income, enough to say take up any hobby I want minus things like Horse Polo or Rally car driving as examples of mega rich hobbies but I don't have enough time to play more than maybe 2-3 hours every second day.

I'll say this, If I love a game and it gives me the ability to progress faster than a slug grind fest (Like for example planetside 2 with double exp and boosters) I'd have no problem dumping in a few hundred a year to progress, plus I'm loving the game. These are usually reserved to F2P games though and rely on the Employed Dad life to keep them going while the unemployed 12+ hours a day gamer can not pay anything and get free entertainment to grind away.

Or they could design the game to not be a fucking job. Making the hamster wheel spin faster is your solution? Fuck man, have some standards. I have plenty of disposable income but that doesn't mean I'm going to spend it all on an ever-increasing "progression wheel" in a video game. They will just keep slowing down that wheel, there is no endgame there.

News Comments > Into the Black
4. Re: Into the Black Sep 30, 2017, 08:26 Redmask

Someone please dump these motherfuckers into the ocean so they're removed from the gene pool.  

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
3. Re: Evening Tech Bits Sep 30, 2017, 08:24 Redmask

EVGA fucking around yet again, these companies never learn.  

News Comments > Evening Interviews
9. Re: Evening Interviews Sep 21, 2017, 07:54 Redmask

It doesn't matter, they did it better. Ubisoft makes boring, lifeless open worlds that are high on visuals but low on everything else. If you want a really big landscape with a bunch of repetitive crap in it, Ubisoft are your guys. They are literally making the same game every time, even wholesale lifting mechanics straight out of their other games where it doesn't fit.

Breath of the Wild had like less than 100 NPCs in it and still manages to entertain far more than your average UbiFormula game.

I think Watch Dogs 2 is the only one I've played recently where they showed some signs of life but even that gets into the formulaic shit too. Introduce activity through story mission, becomes side activity, repeat 10 times, call this content and boast about 100 hour gametime.

News Comments > Op Ed
51. Re: Op Ed Sep 17, 2017, 16:56 Redmask

Quboid wrote on Sep 17, 2017, 13:25:
Well yes, except you haven't noticed that the eternally offended is you. You made a stupid point on a subject you know little about because you disagreed and felt people just had to know. You stomped your feet on the internet.

Offended? Heck naw, takes a lot more than that to get me going on twitter and up in arms. I don't accept your judgements Glasses2

News Comments > Op Ed
47. Re: Op Ed Sep 17, 2017, 10:05 Redmask

Quboid wrote on Sep 16, 2017, 15:43:
Is there anything in between a half-assed apology designed only to avoid consequences, and totally committing oneself to eradicating racism or giving away one's money?

Apparently not for the eternally offended who want a cause to get upset and stomp their feet over. Hey guys lets brigade on the internet and care about this for exactly 4 days!

But won't someone think of the poor children!

News Comments > Assassin's Creed Origins Trailer
14. Re: Assassin's Creed Origins Trailer Sep 16, 2017, 13:49 Redmask

Creston wrote on Sep 15, 2017, 21:58:
Redmask wrote on Sep 15, 2017, 21:21:
No gameplay at all and you guys are worked up like they just showed you the first iPhone.

They've shown multiple gameplay videos already. Whether you like it or not is up to you. So far, I really dig the look of Egypt they've shown, and the gameplay looks good.

When have they had a problem making cool looking locales? Never. That's never been the criticism. Every time period and place has looked cool. Making a cool looking world is not enough for me to buy it, I need more than glitz.

They haven't shown enough gameplay for me to know. All of the hands on have been heavily edited or used sniped portions of the game. I need to see it in total freeroam without some Ubisoft guy babysitting the streamer. Do you have a video like that? Just straight up a dude playing for 30 minutes, no presentations or bullshit.

So far all I've seen is a bunch of crap that looks like it's going to be about as fun as Mass Effect Andromeda. Collect 1000 feathers to get a +1 sword, we added stats and its totally deep now guys!

News Comments > Op Ed
43. Re: Op Ed Sep 16, 2017, 13:45 Redmask

I have no idea who this person is but a casual Google search reveals that hes some moron on Youtube, not the Pope. He can say whatever he wants and his audience is free to fuck off if they're so angry about it.
And looking further into this he already apologized but I guess its not good enough, he needs to totally commit himself to eradicating racism across the planet or give his money away. What about the children!!! Careful lefties, you're going to pull something reaching that far.

News Comments > Assassin's Creed Origins Trailer
9. Re: Assassin's Creed Origins Trailer Sep 15, 2017, 21:21 Redmask

No gameplay at all and you guys are worked up like they just showed you the first iPhone. Wake up. Do you guys jizz yourselves over any set of pretty lights? No wonder Ubisoft gets to keep shipping the same shit every year. Slap some footage together and take a whole 2 years to ship a game, holy shit its the second coming!

FAR CRY 6, Now with Hidden Blades. LOOKS GOOD, GONNA PREORDER DIS ONE.

News Comments > Morning Interviews
15. Re: Morning Interviews Sep 14, 2017, 16:45 Redmask

It's not a bad game but they marketed it all wrong with the whole ELITE PLAYERS COME HERE bit. We're in a market now where the elites all have kids and are developing RSI & arthritis. The kids are fucking noobs and love their aim assist friendly games. You aren't going to mock them into trying your game by telling them how hard it is, this shit isn't Dark Souls.

Then there's the whole part where its a completely unoriginal effort. When he conceptualized this I get that Overwatch wasn't even out but you need to roll with the punches man. Why is this better than every other FPS out there right now? What is the hook? It has nothing, its just a really competent FPS. Ok cool but no one really cares because its an above average shooter in a market filled with them.

3226 Comments. 162 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo