Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Redmask

Real Name Redmask   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Redmask
Email redmaskk@outlook.com
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 23, 2013, 03:13
Total Comments 3125 (Veteran)
User ID 57682

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
5. Re: Morning Consolidation Feb 21, 2017, 17:30 Redmask

Zelda looks good but I'm not paying $250+ to play it. The Switch looks really weak in the specs department yet again and the mobile features won't do anything for me. They will have trouble getting phone ports in 3 years with those specs, let alone AAA titles from third parties. Hope Nintendo can bring all of their guns to bear because they will be carrying this thing.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
90. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 21, 2017, 05:39 Redmask

You were writing and editing a reply all day, I am not surprised in the slightest. No problems on your end at all, its everyone else Rolleyes  

News Comments > NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti Confirmed?
22. Re: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti Confirmed? Feb 20, 2017, 08:19 Redmask

VaranDragon wrote on Feb 20, 2017, 04:48:
Yeah, but what about the 1070s still on the market? Wouldnt retailers be dropping the price on those, because the newer cards are both cheaper and well, newer?

In essence Xero has the right idea, once the 2XXX series is released the 1XXX series will start to be discounted, obviously if there is still stock on the market. One other option is to go second hand. I've bought second hand GFX cards in the past, and I don't ever remember having any problems with em.

No one overstocks on cards like that. You don't often see retailers do loss leaders with those and companies like Nvidia do have overstock return. Sorry man, good luck getting a 1070 on a deep discount just because something new came out. Quite often you see the opposite, a lot of people need them for SLI and so the prices go up when new cards come out and stock is limited.

News Comments > NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti Confirmed?
19. Re: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti Confirmed? Feb 20, 2017, 00:59 Redmask

Rigs wrote on Feb 19, 2017, 18:36:
Slick wrote on Feb 19, 2017, 18:28:
Xero wrote on Feb 19, 2017, 18:23:
Confirm anything!!! I just want some price drops already on the 1070!

If the leaks are to be believed, the 2070 is going to launch soon at a lower price than the 1070, with slightly better performance.

That sounds a little...stupid...to me. Why/How would the 2070 be faster and cost less?

Rolleyes Both companies have launched newer iterations at lower price points in the past. Think about it for a second. "faster" is just a consequence of refreshed tech or manufacturing refinements.

80. Re: Origin Access Free Trial Feb 19, 2017, 09:39 Redmask

Rigs wrote on Feb 18, 2017, 17:34:
You're right about one thing. I'm tired. I should be respectful about time, my own. You sit there and bitch about having respect for the reader, what about the one that wrote it? I'm not getting paid to sit here and play patty cake with your childish ass.

Your arrogance is amusing. You literally think you're doing everyone some sort of favor by gracing us with your presence and playing at debate club. You don't lurk because you need us, not the other way around you genius. Go ahead and put me on ignore. That would make my fucking day. Do you think that I care if you respond or read or not? We both know you're going to read them all anyway and that they will be quoted back.

I'm going to go ahead and call the bluff on the worlds most empty threat. The ability to respond to your posts without getting a 1000 page essay about your hurt feelings if someone doesn't agree with you? That shit is gold. Please put me on ignore, that is fantastic.

78. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 18, 2017, 14:21 Redmask

TL;DR BobBob LOL  

75. Re: Origin Access Free Trial Feb 18, 2017, 12:52 Redmask

Rigs wrote on Feb 17, 2017, 15:23:
You had time to read the entire thread yet not enough to read my three paragraphs? Inquisitive

Okay... Movingalong

=-Rigs-=

He was being polite but I lack that filter, you ramble like an 85 year old widower with way too much time on his hands and obviously love to reread your own text. You can't blame everyone else when they can't be bothered to find the point buried in a such pile of shit. It shows a lack of respect for others time and it comes off as trying to bury opposing view points with chaff until people give up.

This isn't high school debate club. Get to the point or most people simply won't bother.

61. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 14, 2017, 05:41 Redmask

Oh boy, the 'logical pattern' argument. How unique and special, never heard that one before.

What you believe in is mathematics and physics, not a book. Faith indeed Rolleyes

All of that shit and this is what we end up with. You were playing for attention, what a waste of time.

56. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 13, 2017, 23:12 Redmask

Attention whore syndrome spotted.  

37. Re: On Sale Feb 12, 2017, 09:52 Redmask

Kxmode wrote on Feb 12, 2017, 01:04:
This is not a bible study. I made a point using the Bible as a reference. I'm not responsible for your hatred of it. If I have to deal with political discussions in a thread called "Out of the Blue" then you will deal with the occasional religious message. If such a message causes you to foam at the mouth, I recommend 20 mg of valium or beer; whichever tickles your fancy.

Sadly for you, no one cares about the bible or about your feelings for it. I know that hurts because you desperately crave the attention and approval of others but you can't have it. You act like you're owed something because you read an old book and want to pretend to be an authority figure but you're just as useless as a random blog page. You have no authority to speak about religion nor lecture anyone else on it. All that you've demonstrated is a bratty need to steer the conversation toward religion whenever possible, despite previously saying you would not do so. The craven need to tout your own authority and knowledge speaks to deep seeded insecurity that we can't help you with, you're looking for help in the wrong place.

31. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 12, 2017, 00:53 Redmask

You're a special little Christian snowflake, we get it. No one wants to do bible study with you here, leave us to discuss sports and politics in peace you're fucking boring.  

29. Re: On Sale Feb 12, 2017, 00:48 Redmask

Kxmode wrote on Feb 11, 2017, 17:22:
Studying the Bible kind of gives someone the ability to do that, just like discussing math with a mathematician gives them the ability to handle the subject well. Also, I wouldn't call it a conversation if it tends to descend into personal attacks. I don't mind discussing the Bible and Christianity with people but when it turns hostile then I'm good. Anyhow, the point of my cheeky comment is to say most of you have "kindly" asked me not to discussion the Bible, Religion, or Christianity on this site because it's about video games (a worthy point). So in kind, I would ask you all not to discuss politics because, again, this site is about video games. That seems fair to me.

Look at me everyone, I'm the center of attention! Look at me! LOOK AT ME.

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
4. Re: Evening Tech Bits Feb 11, 2017, 12:22 Redmask

Time in the market, not timing the market.  

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
10. Re: Evening Consolidation Feb 8, 2017, 08:20 Redmask

You can buy ammunition for your gun with real life dollars or level up to obtain more, can't wait.  

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
20. Re: Morning Safety Dance Feb 8, 2017, 08:19 Redmask

Cutter wrote on Feb 7, 2017, 18:24:
Jesus, the trolls are out in force around here today. Come on, Blue, it's way past time to clean up this site and get rid of those loser clowns.

You would be the first to go genius, I know you have a Jobs like reality distortion field but you are the biggest troll on this site.

29. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 5, 2017, 22:55 Redmask

I don't even like football anymore but that was a great fucking game. Falcons were ridiculous with their secondary penalties and I saw about 4-5 really obvious ones they skated on.

Edelman better get a big fucking bonus for that catch.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
36. Re: Morning Tech Bits Feb 5, 2017, 14:04 Redmask

Quboid wrote on Feb 3, 2017, 16:27:
How would you know? I don't know how to explain this to someone so delicate they once stomped off in a huff simply because someone disagreed with them.

Delicate? I'm not the one throwing around dramatic quotes about evildoers and pretending like the universe is about to explode because my political agenda isn't being served anymore. You're acting like a drama queen and even asking others to act on your behalf under the guise of serving themselves. It doesn't even occur to you that people want desire these outcomes and that they are not inherently immoral just because you declare them to be.

You talk about moderate conservatives but I don't think you have any idea what that even means. The undercurrent in your posts here is all about your views and agendas being transposed onto others. But thank you for the headline news bulletin that a politician might do something that even his own base might not like. All of us moderate conservatives will surely take that into consideration over the next 8 years. We really appreciate your heartfelt concern but we can look out for ourselves and don't need your assistance when casting votes.

News Comments > etc., etc.
5. Re: etc., etc. Feb 3, 2017, 08:21 Redmask

Cutter wrote on Feb 2, 2017, 23:23:
I love how this is all G2As fault. Not the scumbag publishers who engage in regional pricing thereby creating the demand for this sort of service to begin with. To the claims of keys bought with stolen CCs, which of course isn't the CC companies faults, right? Rolleyes Make better security, drop regional pricing and price gouging, problem solved.

Yeah its totally not the fault of the company actively exploiting something, who puts no protection into the process and adds nothing to the value chain Rolleyes You have no clue about regional pricing and only consider it from the consumer perspective.

God you're fucking useless. Think about something for 10 seconds before spewing your trashcan shit on here. You like G2A because you're a hypocritical piece of crap who wants cheap games, you've admitted it before here.

34. Re: Morning Tech Bits Feb 3, 2017, 06:10 Redmask

Quboid wrote on Feb 2, 2017, 14:49:
You've missed the point, genius.

No cupcake, your point was bullshit.

32. Re: Morning Tech Bits Feb 2, 2017, 08:45 Redmask

Quboid wrote on Feb 1, 2017, 10:47:
Yes, and it's gone badly for them. Trump has pumped more faeces into the swamp and inflamed national and global tensions and it hasn't been 2 weeks. The idiots are going to keep thinking they won the election because the actual winners tell them they did, it's the intelligent ones who need to see the warning signs stand up to tyranny.

No, it's going badly from your perspective. You don't seem to understand the rest of the world doesn't necessarily share your opinions and political views. Being over dramatic is not exactly going to win people over either. Democrats had their 8 years but its over and the country has always gone through realignments like this. The Dems will sweep back into power in 4-8 years and do the same thing to the chagrin of the right. So the cycle continues.

3125 Comments. 157 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo