Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Tipsy McStagger

Real Name Tipsy McStagger   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
Description
Homepage http://www.bluesnews.com
Signed On Jan 4, 2013, 15:48
Total Comments 1441 (Pro)
User ID 57660

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Sunday Metaverse
10. Re: Sunday Metaverse Jul 30, 2018, 10:37 Tipsy McStagger

jdreyer wrote on Jul 29, 2018, 21:09:
recall2000 wrote on Jul 29, 2018, 16:08:
http://www.wcvb.com/article/teen-injured-in-viral-hot-water-challenge/22578627
Seriously? Today's kids are f*cking retarded. I know he didn't do it himself; his "friend" poured boiling water on him whilew he was asleep. I mean...WTF? How they must have laughed..after his week in hospital that is. The fact that parents have to get on the internet to tell people it's a bad idea as well. Humanity is doomed if this is the standard of the next generation.

Part of me really wants to believe this is Trump's Fake News in action.

There. Sunday rant over

We were also retarded, there just wasn't an internet for things to go viral on. We planted explosives in school, shot each other with BB guns, shot bottle rockets and m-80s at each other, jumped off roofs, rode our bikes off cliffs, stole alcohol from our parents, shot cars with BB guns and snowballs, and on and on. I'm lucky to have all of my limbs and to be alive and to have avoided juvy or jail.

Also, like no one died to lawn darts...

Some people are just dumb. Nothing new here...

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
12. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 23, 2018, 14:58 Tipsy McStagger

Cutter wrote on Jul 23, 2018, 11:10:
The Hyperloop. Or as it's otherwise known, The Pipedream. Elon, if you want to really get people moving just start building more trains and mass transit already. It's not impossible pipe-dreams like this that cities need but money to build systems that already work. And that would be a non-issue if the billionaires like Musk were paying their fair fucking share.

If the world listened to you, there would be no innovation because you'd call it all stupid and not possible

News Comments > No Man's Sky NEXT Tomorrow; Free Season of Content Planned
7. Re: No Man's Sky NEXT Tomorrow; Free Season of Content Planned Jul 23, 2018, 12:35 Tipsy McStagger

Prez wrote on Jul 23, 2018, 10:56:
Say what you want about Murray and Hello Games, but they could have easily taken the huge bank they made off of No Man's Sky at release and walked away. Instead they put up with the criticism and derision and stuck with it, turning No Man's Sky into something many of us would really like to play. Not a lot of developers do that any more.

I was just thinking this but I also know he's smart enough to realize that if he wants the community to buy his next game he needs to win them back to MAYBE fleece them again.

News Comments > Into the Black
2. Re: Into the Black Jul 20, 2018, 22:33 Tipsy McStagger

"Not Available in your country"

fuck you youtube.

10. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 19, 2018, 14:05 Tipsy McStagger

I love these super rich investing in rockets.. Let's go 21st century space tourism race!  

News Comments > Xaviant Resumes The Culling; Culls The Culling 2
10. Re: Xaviant Resumes The Culling; Culls The Culling 2 Jul 19, 2018, 13:57 Tipsy McStagger

Josh Van Clueless More like it..

another studio going to be burning up shortly.

News Comments > etc.
12. Re: etc. Jul 16, 2018, 15:17 Tipsy McStagger

is it weird that part of me wants to play this "Blue Whale" game to see how bad it actually is?

News Comments > etc.
2. Re: etc. Jul 16, 2018, 10:39 Tipsy McStagger

It seems really weird to me that if someone tells you to "Kill yourself" that some people actually do...

The malleability of the teenage brain.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
11. Re: PC Jul 13, 2018, 12:45 Tipsy McStagger

Rectal Prolapse wrote on Jul 13, 2018, 12:24:
"PC is dead" stories are dead.

Apparently they aren't.. they keep coming back. I wish they were dead because they are obvious click bait retardation.

6. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 12, 2018, 14:42 Tipsy McStagger

jdreyer wrote on Jul 12, 2018, 12:54:
Hubless Wheels + Aircraft Motor = Awesome.

If you're going to make something that futuristic (and that big) may as well go full electric.

First thing I noticed is if that guy slides back at all he'll actually destroy himself, it needs a back/ass guard.

Bike looks cool though.

News Comments > CD Projekt RED's Future Witcher Plans
7. Re: CD Projekt RED's Future Witcher Plans Jul 11, 2018, 22:31 Tipsy McStagger

I'd love a letho of gulet Witcher please.  

5. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 10, 2018, 12:07 Tipsy McStagger

Cutter wrote on Jul 10, 2018, 12:06:
Crowley was being held on $50,000 bail on a charge of criminal endangerment. Additional charges will follow, the sheriff's office said in a statement Sunday.

How about no bail and making that attempted murder to start? Couldn't give the kid up to CPS instead? Fucking human beings. This is why the species is doomed. The world is full of assholes like this. They should bring back crucifixion for monsters like him.

Completely agree with you on this one.

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
3. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jul 9, 2018, 15:11 Tipsy McStagger

Bumpy wrote on Jul 9, 2018, 12:56:
Very clever overlay, took a good bit of time to make but install speed more than makes up for it.

Exactly what I was thinking.

Go to stores, view what they use for a POS system. Get one yourself and copy all the dimensions for the overlay, 3d print your plastic overlay with clips on the back and voila.. you can now go to a bunch of stores and just put it down quickly and skim away.

News Comments > Steam Competitor Coming from China
19. Re: Steam Competitor Coming from China Jul 9, 2018, 15:05 Tipsy McStagger

Moog wrote on Jul 9, 2018, 11:32:
Until I can get WeGame on Steam, I'm not interested

Exactly how I feel.

News Comments > Anthem Gameplay Video
27. Re: Anthem Gameplay Video Jul 6, 2018, 11:42 Tipsy McStagger

So here's my 2 cents:

-EA is a shit company looking to milk the crap out of gamers. Bungie has been doing this with Destiny 1 and 2 with horrible content for full price of AAA games. This will be no different. While I have no problem with purely cosmetic micro transactions, this won't be that. Get ready for "Your super ability that you want is in loot boxes"
-Games in Alpha, that being said the combat looks very borderlands/division with bullet sponges. While some people hate this it can be a lot of fun as you're getting maximum DAKKA.
-obviously it looks like console interface because that'll be the platform they're going for with teenagers begging mom and dad for chicken logos on their pink mechs and such. See Fortnite success for more details in cosmetics.
-They're trying to sell people on "FLY UP AND DOWN!" but that doens't mean it'll be fun. It's a gimmick unless they multi-tier maps that the same boss dungeon can be done 4 different ways with 4 different play styles.. in which case that would take too much development time so they'll do 4 multi-tiers, all of them the same and one will be the #1 choice for speed loot runs and no one will see the other 3 tiers until thye group with their friends drinking and wanting to check out others.
-the giant numbers of 107! 107! 107! is actually really annoying.. It needs to be a generation above their heads not in front of the hit location. It greatly limits your accuracy of shooting.

Overall, it has lots of potential. I fear it'll be released 1 year early and will nickel and dime quarter and dollar you for little things that should have been in from the start.

News Comments > Conan Exiles is Funcom's Best and Fastest Seller Ever
12. Re: Conan Exiles is Funcom's Best and Fastest Seller Ever Jul 5, 2018, 17:19 Tipsy McStagger

So this game is basically ARK/RUST/DayZ/Etc type of game right?  

17. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 29, 2018, 18:29 Tipsy McStagger

Toys R Us near my house is still going strong, it's the busiest store in Canada apparently.

It's good to be a Canuck today..

News Comments > Star Citizen Squadron 42 Video
20. Re: Star Citizen Squadron 42 Video Jun 29, 2018, 18:24 Tipsy McStagger

theyarecomingforyou wrote on Jun 29, 2018, 17:38:
Creston wrote on Jun 29, 2018, 10:33:
- God that engine is an unoptimized piece of shit. They have an FPS counter going when the marine is walking through literally an empty room with no textures etc, and it's barely breaking 40fps. :\
Fion wrote on Jun 29, 2018, 12:36:
The low poly 'soldier' in a low poly room with basic textures who can barely walk without crashing the framerate is hilarious to me. Ooh, you can rotate his hand! This is what 6 years and $180 million gets us?
That's from the editor, which always runs much slower. With the latest 3.2 patch I've been running at up to 90fps and currently most of the performance issues are server related. Not to mention the Vulkan renderer hasn't been added, which should improve performance a lot.

As for development, the issue for me is transparency. We were told we were going to get a S42 presentation back in 2016 and apparently it was nearly ready. Then we saw nothing of it until late 2017 after a media blackout and it really didn't show much, other than the excellent acting performances. We were then promised a schedule and even the SCHEDULE has been delayed for years.

When you see a video like this and they're talking about still fleshing out the behaviour and look of the main opponent in the game it hardly gives people hope. To claim that the game is so close to being finished that they can't show much is laughable.

What's needed for Squadron 42 is a roadmap like we have with Star Citizen. Things may get delayed but at least we know what needs to be done and when it's currently expected. The lack of communication regarding Squadron 42 is unacceptable.

When the resident Star Citizen fanboy isn't defending the game... we know something is seriously wrong.

News Comments > Star Citizen Squadron 42 Video
14. Re: Star Citizen Squadron 42 Video Jun 29, 2018, 15:59 Tipsy McStagger

I didn't watch the video fully, skipped through it to see if there was anything cool to see..

Is this really just like 5 minutes of a shitty model holding books/cans/bottles and them getting excited?

That's like the last thing I would care about when playing a game. The can could float through his hand and I wouldn't give a crap if the game was fun.

News Comments > The Slater Announced
4. Re: The Slater Announced Jun 28, 2018, 18:32 Tipsy McStagger

aka_STEVE wrote on Jun 28, 2018, 11:38:
Max Payne meets Agent 47 ..?

First thing I thought of was sort of this.. let me fix it for you.

Shitty Max Payne meets Shitty Agent 47?

1441 Comments. 73 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo