Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Tipsy McStagger

Real Name Tipsy McStagger   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
Description
Homepage http://www.bluesnews.com
Signed On Jan 4, 2013, 15:48
Total Comments 1441 (Pro)
User ID 57660

User comment history
< Newer [ 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ] Older >

News Comments > Fallout 4 Free Weekend
14. Re: Fallout 4 Free Weekend Jan 30, 2018, 15:42 Tipsy McStagger

Bodolza wrote on Jan 30, 2018, 14:52:
The game is pretty amazing in VR. Standing on top of Trinity Tower at dusk and watching the fires burning below and fog rolling through the hills in the distance. Knowing you can walk to anywhere you can see. As someone else said, it's what we dreamed about as kids.

There's a lot of bugs with VR i hear, making it a horrible shit pile.

Rift and Vive problems.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Into the Black
17. Re: Into the Black Jan 30, 2018, 14:01 Tipsy McStagger

All these comments about how these people should die and ass cancer etc..

You need to get a different perspective.. Yes what they're doing is wrong and incites anger but what if you tried to live in their shoes? Sometimes people do desperate things in desperate times.. Not saying it's the right way to handle it, but some people get dealt a bad hand and then try to solve it in the worst way possible.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
11. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 30, 2018, 12:50 Tipsy McStagger

For the battery problem:

Do you do short trips in the car often? Batteries don't fully recharge and most mechanics will tell you that you need to drive 15 minutes + to recharge the battery. If you seriously drive only 5 minutes each time your battery will die in a couple years instead of lasting for 4-5 years like usual.

Rough article on it

4. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 30, 2018, 12:13 Tipsy McStagger

I like Mazda vehicles.. I've had 2 bulletproof shitboxes of vehicles in my younger years from mazda that I did no maintenance on and would not die.

Currently driving a 2011 Mazda 3 around after I downsized from a Chevy 3500 work truck. Ah, office life...

But I'll say this, don't be the guinea pig on the new mazda engines, I wouldn't buy one of those for 2-3 years to see what kind of long term lemons they might turn out to be.

News Comments > On Sale
2. Re: On Sale Jan 29, 2018, 15:37 Tipsy McStagger

everspace is fun. Pretty awesome "Roguelike" without being retarded roguelike.  

News Comments > Halflight Demo
1. Re: Halflight Demo Jan 29, 2018, 12:53 Tipsy McStagger

Halflight? Close to Half Life....

HALFLIFE 3 CONFIRMED!

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
1. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jan 29, 2018, 11:47 Tipsy McStagger

Don't go to Cambodia.

"But I want to see the world!"

Have fun seeing a 3rd world prison cell.

News Comments > Are "Let's Play" Streams Legal?
2. Re: Are Jan 29, 2018, 11:01 Tipsy McStagger

Upon reading this, all I could think was...

"Oh fuck off"

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
12. Re: Morning Mobilization Jan 26, 2018, 11:21 Tipsy McStagger

Honestly,

I want them to throw more money and research into self-driving vehicles.

This technology will reduce traffic dramatically and improve everyones quality of life.

Think about how much of your life you waste in traffic.

News Comments > Black Desert Online Free Weekend
2. Re: Black Desert Online Free Weekend Jan 26, 2018, 10:39 Tipsy McStagger

black forest cake is my favorite black dessert.

News Comments > Pillars of Eternity II Deadfire in April; Preorders Begin
6. Re: Pillars of Eternity II Deadfire in April; Preorders Begin Jan 26, 2018, 10:24 Tipsy McStagger

I never finished Pillars 1, found myself 40 hours in without an actual clue about story. It just felt so poorly implemented. Setting was neat with Adra and soul trappings but seriously found myself trying to drudge it through....

And that's After i replayed baldurs gate 1&2 so it definitely wasn't a combat problem.

News Comments > Elite Dangerous: Beyond, Chapter One Beta
8. Re: Elite Dangerous: Beyond, Chapter One Beta Jan 26, 2018, 10:22 Tipsy McStagger

Burrito of Peace wrote on Jan 26, 2018, 09:33:
\ However, I'm not entirely sure what I am supposed to do in ED.

ED is a sandbox, there isn't much to do than be an explorer/trader/fighter but you can specialize in sub aspects of those or align to factions.

I've stopped at ~150 hours, Its still the best VR experience I've ever done and it's amazing.

I've been waiting for more content updates, specifically I want alien attacks/raids and I think they might have put that in with that thargoids but not to the depth I'd like.

I'd say it has some of the best space combat there is, it's fun, paper rock scissors, incredibly hard to master and you can do most of it with flight assist on, but if you turn it off and learn to fly without it, you'll learn to do maneuvers that aren't possible with flight assist and it's insane what you can do.

9. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 25, 2018, 15:14 Tipsy McStagger

NASA needs more funding, the amount of things NASA has done to improve our quality of life is actually impressive.

They didn't mention GPS in there, but we all know their work made that possible. Same with satellite TV, Satellite Phones, etc.

JPL infographic

Wikipedia

News Comments > etc., etc.
4. Re: etc., etc. Jan 24, 2018, 16:47 Tipsy McStagger

Did they ever add RPG elements to it? I played it back in like 2009 when it was a 4chan wet dream chat and it was so basic back then.  

5. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 24, 2018, 13:09 Tipsy McStagger

I really like the original robocop and Robocop 2..

Some really dark films at their heart. Quite liked the future dystopian society view of it.

If they make a "original" style sequel.. it could be awesome.

9. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 22, 2018, 11:26 Tipsy McStagger

That fucking video of
It's not easy to be a tram driver is insane in the fact that the drivers don't even flinch.. no reactions nothing...

ARE THESE THE FUCKING LIZARD PEOPLE DRIVING THESE THINGS?

News Comments > etc.
1. Re: etc. Jan 17, 2018, 10:36 Tipsy McStagger

Hahahaha

I've never played this game because well, this isn't my style of game... That's just ridiculous and that guy should be banned.

News Comments > BATTLETECH Multiplayer Changes; Linux Edition Delayed
2. Re: BATTLETECH Multiplayer Changes; Linux Edition Delayed Jan 17, 2018, 10:29 Tipsy McStagger

Kickstarted this game for that minimum 40$ for beta/full game stuff..

Still haven't played it because I usually wait till release. But i've been seeing the development log of it and they've been doing well so looking forward to it.

News Comments > Chinese PUBG Cheat Creators Arrested
31. Re: Re: Chinese PUBG Cheat Creators Arrested Jan 16, 2018, 15:44 Tipsy McStagger

Rigs wrote on Jan 16, 2018, 15:27:
[
Can we not turn this into another stupid political tug-o-war, please? I'm so sick of seeing 'liberal trash'-this and 'conservative-ass' that, it's everywhere. Yesterday, some discussion on the first UFO sighting of the year (in Mexico, and it looks legit) devolved into back and forth bickering about Trump, Obama and whether America was trash now or before. I'm so very close to not getting online at all anymore because you can't escape it, no matter where you go.

Honestly, as a canadian who travels to the USA often enough, I think george carlin said it best... "Think about how stupid the average american is, now realize half the people are dumber than that".

You people love to argue about stupid shit that doesn't matter. Much like this website does..

13. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 16, 2018, 14:40 Tipsy McStagger

NKD wrote on Jan 16, 2018, 11:11:
Kid was afraid of getting an injection so the parents didn't take him to the doctor until he was already hallucinating and convulsing. Can't imagine what it's like to beat yourself up over that...

It's a terrible, terrible story...

Never underestimate the power of doubt. Parents probably doubted it had rabies and that their son was infected. Also, maybe some lack of knowledge of rabies is to blame as well.

I feel bad for those people, they most likely lost their world.

1441 Comments. 73 pages. Viewing page 15.
< Newer [ 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo