Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Tipsy McStagger

Real Name Tipsy McStagger   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
Description
Homepage http://www.bluesnews.com
Signed On Jan 4, 2013, 15:48
Total Comments 1394 (Pro)
User ID 57660

User comment history
< Newer [ 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ] Older >

News Comments > Are "Let's Play" Streams Legal?
2. Re: Are Jan 29, 2018, 11:01 Tipsy McStagger

Upon reading this, all I could think was...

"Oh fuck off"

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
12. Re: Morning Mobilization Jan 26, 2018, 11:21 Tipsy McStagger

Honestly,

I want them to throw more money and research into self-driving vehicles.

This technology will reduce traffic dramatically and improve everyones quality of life.

Think about how much of your life you waste in traffic.

News Comments > Black Desert Online Free Weekend
2. Re: Black Desert Online Free Weekend Jan 26, 2018, 10:39 Tipsy McStagger

black forest cake is my favorite black dessert.

News Comments > Pillars of Eternity II Deadfire in April; Preorders Begin
6. Re: Pillars of Eternity II Deadfire in April; Preorders Begin Jan 26, 2018, 10:24 Tipsy McStagger

I never finished Pillars 1, found myself 40 hours in without an actual clue about story. It just felt so poorly implemented. Setting was neat with Adra and soul trappings but seriously found myself trying to drudge it through....

And that's After i replayed baldurs gate 1&2 so it definitely wasn't a combat problem.

News Comments > Elite Dangerous: Beyond, Chapter One Beta
8. Re: Elite Dangerous: Beyond, Chapter One Beta Jan 26, 2018, 10:22 Tipsy McStagger

Burrito of Peace wrote on Jan 26, 2018, 09:33:
\ However, I'm not entirely sure what I am supposed to do in ED.

ED is a sandbox, there isn't much to do than be an explorer/trader/fighter but you can specialize in sub aspects of those or align to factions.

I've stopped at ~150 hours, Its still the best VR experience I've ever done and it's amazing.

I've been waiting for more content updates, specifically I want alien attacks/raids and I think they might have put that in with that thargoids but not to the depth I'd like.

I'd say it has some of the best space combat there is, it's fun, paper rock scissors, incredibly hard to master and you can do most of it with flight assist on, but if you turn it off and learn to fly without it, you'll learn to do maneuvers that aren't possible with flight assist and it's insane what you can do.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
9. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 25, 2018, 15:14 Tipsy McStagger

NASA needs more funding, the amount of things NASA has done to improve our quality of life is actually impressive.

They didn't mention GPS in there, but we all know their work made that possible. Same with satellite TV, Satellite Phones, etc.

JPL infographic

Wikipedia

News Comments > etc., etc.
4. Re: etc., etc. Jan 24, 2018, 16:47 Tipsy McStagger

Did they ever add RPG elements to it? I played it back in like 2009 when it was a 4chan wet dream chat and it was so basic back then.  

5. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 24, 2018, 13:09 Tipsy McStagger

I really like the original robocop and Robocop 2..

Some really dark films at their heart. Quite liked the future dystopian society view of it.

If they make a "original" style sequel.. it could be awesome.

9. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 22, 2018, 11:26 Tipsy McStagger

That fucking video of
It's not easy to be a tram driver is insane in the fact that the drivers don't even flinch.. no reactions nothing...

ARE THESE THE FUCKING LIZARD PEOPLE DRIVING THESE THINGS?

News Comments > etc.
1. Re: etc. Jan 17, 2018, 10:36 Tipsy McStagger

Hahahaha

I've never played this game because well, this isn't my style of game... That's just ridiculous and that guy should be banned.

News Comments > BATTLETECH Multiplayer Changes; Linux Edition Delayed
2. Re: BATTLETECH Multiplayer Changes; Linux Edition Delayed Jan 17, 2018, 10:29 Tipsy McStagger

Kickstarted this game for that minimum 40$ for beta/full game stuff..

Still haven't played it because I usually wait till release. But i've been seeing the development log of it and they've been doing well so looking forward to it.

News Comments > Chinese PUBG Cheat Creators Arrested
31. Re: Re: Chinese PUBG Cheat Creators Arrested Jan 16, 2018, 15:44 Tipsy McStagger

Rigs wrote on Jan 16, 2018, 15:27:
[
Can we not turn this into another stupid political tug-o-war, please? I'm so sick of seeing 'liberal trash'-this and 'conservative-ass' that, it's everywhere. Yesterday, some discussion on the first UFO sighting of the year (in Mexico, and it looks legit) devolved into back and forth bickering about Trump, Obama and whether America was trash now or before. I'm so very close to not getting online at all anymore because you can't escape it, no matter where you go.

Honestly, as a canadian who travels to the USA often enough, I think george carlin said it best... "Think about how stupid the average american is, now realize half the people are dumber than that".

You people love to argue about stupid shit that doesn't matter. Much like this website does..

13. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 16, 2018, 14:40 Tipsy McStagger

NKD wrote on Jan 16, 2018, 11:11:
Kid was afraid of getting an injection so the parents didn't take him to the doctor until he was already hallucinating and convulsing. Can't imagine what it's like to beat yourself up over that...

It's a terrible, terrible story...

Never underestimate the power of doubt. Parents probably doubted it had rabies and that their son was infected. Also, maybe some lack of knowledge of rabies is to blame as well.

I feel bad for those people, they most likely lost their world.

News Comments > Steam Top 10
11. Re: Steam Top 10 Jan 15, 2018, 14:50 Tipsy McStagger

jdreyer wrote on Jan 15, 2018, 00:59:
They Are Billions moving up in the ranks! I do so want to play this, just when it's finished.

It's a pretty great game right now, nothing game breaking or bugs that end the game.

What needs to happen is units like Soldiers and Lucifers need a rebalance pass to make them useful.

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
2. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jan 15, 2018, 14:15 Tipsy McStagger

Well at least Hawaii knows it works... and this might cause some people to come up with a threat plan for their businesses/families.  

News Comments > Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor Story Trailer
1. Re: Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor Story Trailer Jan 15, 2018, 11:02 Tipsy McStagger

If this turns out to be an awesome Single Player Warhammer 40k, i'm going to have the biggest fan boner.  

News Comments > Warparty Announced
1. Re: Warparty Announced Jan 15, 2018, 10:59 Tipsy McStagger

It's a party and every warrior is invited!  

News Comments > Elite Dangerous: Beyond Chapter One Beta This Month
20. Re: Elite Dangerous: Beyond Chapter One Beta This Month Jan 14, 2018, 00:03 Tipsy McStagger

This is the craziest VR game you'll ever play. It definitely makes me feel like I'm flying an awesome spaceship and dog fighting in VR is amazing.  

11. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 11, 2018, 17:28 Tipsy McStagger

raVen wrote on Jan 11, 2018, 11:27:
Yay, Happy Birthday Ant!

-
Tipsy McStagger:
Most of the time I can't bear to hear it in English; English dubs are the worst. And Netflix doesn't bother 1/2 the time to get Japanese voices or language.

My normal solution is use Japanese audio and English subtitles, sometimes this requires me to find subs online or make my own encodes (even in a super streaming era there are still huge holes.)

It's not the cheesy dubs, it's the...

Over Acting like final fantasy bullshit

And dragonball Z face zoom charge up stuff.. Sailor moon jump up and down excited stuff.. that kind of stuff.

1. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 11, 2018, 11:08 Tipsy McStagger

Anime looks so incredibly awesome, they can do such great art with it.

Except they always make it retarded with that shitty over emoting and acting in animes. Some zoom in on a face and a guy going "OMG WE'RE DYING" and then it has a long drawn out pause and little tears in the eyes.

1394 Comments. 70 pages. Viewing page 13.
< Newer [ 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo