Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Tipsy McStagger

Real Name Tipsy McStagger   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://www.bluesnews.com
Signed On Jan 4, 2013, 15:48
Total Comments 1104 (Pro)
User ID 57660

User comment history
< Newer [ 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ] Older >

News Comments > ARK: Survival Evolved Price Jumps
20. Re: ARK: Survival Evolved Price Jumps Jul 6, 2017, 15:16 Tipsy McStagger

RedEye9 wrote on Jul 6, 2017, 14:49:
The canuck only focuses on the negative.

Why do you have to point out he's a canuck? Let's not drag the rest of the Canadians down in the gutter with him. It doesn't matter what country he's from.. you'd call him that even if he was from Madeuppistan.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > ARK: Survival Evolved Price Jumps
5. Re: ARK: Survival Evolved Price Jumps Jul 6, 2017, 10:59 Tipsy McStagger

60$ isn't even that big of a deal..

I agree this is a little early to be jumping the price up.

I hate these types of games so I'll never play this but ultimately it comes down to how many hours you going to enjoy this game for? Most people who like this game sink hundreds of hours.. 60$ is a small price to pay for hundreds of hours of entertainment.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
9. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 5, 2017, 14:56 Tipsy McStagger

RedEye9 wrote on Jul 5, 2017, 13:29:
Tipsy McStagger wrote on Jul 5, 2017, 12:58:
Couple hundred years ago, intelligence was revered in noble classes and innovation was applauded and encouraged.

Now it's like idiocy is encourages and applauded.

Trying to make people stupid.
The Idiocracy timeline is off by 25%.
An army librarian and a prostitute are frozen in stasis.
start of the timeline, whether or not this secret project has occurred is immaterial.

2330 (Current America)
After a major US budget crisis, Brawndo buys out the USA Food & Drink Administration and the Federal Complaints Commission.
The budget is always in crisis and various government administrations are essentially ran by the businesses that they are supposed to regulate.

'Ass', a film featuring a close-up of a butt, wins eight Oscars, including Best Screenplay.
This would be a step up from Hollywood's current offerings.

Brawndo, the thirst mutilator!

It's got electrolytes! It's what plants crave!

My favorite part of that movie was the clothing, everyone's wearing advertisement logos.

7. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 5, 2017, 12:58 Tipsy McStagger

Couple hundred years ago, intelligence was revered in noble classes and innovation was applauded and encouraged.

Now it's like idiocy is encourages and applauded.

Trying to make people stupid.

13. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 4, 2017, 16:24 Tipsy McStagger

RedEye9 wrote on Jul 4, 2017, 13:57:
I'm sure you're familiar with the possibility of acid rebound - rebound hyperacidity.

Yeah, each time I try it's on a gradual reduce dosage and spacing.

12. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 4, 2017, 16:17 Tipsy McStagger

Cutter wrote on Jul 4, 2017, 13:54:
You don't get acid reflux from eating properly.

LOL!!!!!

Dr. Cutter here to solve all our medical problems. Does anyone believe the shit out of your mouth?

Idiot.

5. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 4, 2017, 13:45 Tipsy McStagger

Dacote wrote on Jul 4, 2017, 10:18:
25% increased risk of early death from any cause,
I quit taking PPI's and now when i cross the street I only look both ways every other time.
I figure it evens out.

I've tried numerous times over the last 10 years to stop taking them. I just can't, I even eat a very bland diet with very little irritants. I'm thinking of trying a long term H2 blocker though, the PPIs have been working well for the 10 years on low dosage but I would love to stop them.

News Comments > ESO Plus Free Trial Starts Tomorrow
1. Re: ESO Plus Free Trial Starts Tomorrow Jul 4, 2017, 12:04 Tipsy McStagger

Started playing this a week ago as a chill game.

So far, it's the best single player elder scrolls game yet. Hah.

But seriously, the main quest story line is pretty well put together and overall it's a mindless fun grind.

News Comments > Little Witch Academia: Chamber of Time Announced
4. Re: Little Witch Academia: Chamber of Time Announced Jul 2, 2017, 23:27 Tipsy McStagger

another JRPG that I'll never ever play because it's japan-emoted to the max.

News Comments > Mass Effect: Andromeda DLC and Sequel in Doubt?
19. Re: Mass Effect: Andromeda DLC and Sequel in Doubt? Jul 1, 2017, 11:28 Tipsy McStagger

[quote="TipsyMcStagger" post="473824014"]
You are so butthurt by this game. Your analogy is a little overboard.. pretty hyperbole I'd say.

You just set your expectatio in way too high and you're like a scorned teenager who just got dumped by their first love.. Just completely over reactive..

If you said it's a picture of a big mac and then you get the regular big mac in the box.. you'd be more right

You expected a great looking burger with awesome taste. Instead you got an alright burger with alright taste... It wasn't inedible, it wasn't even completely gross, it just filled that little void in your stomach for a while. Was it worth the money? well that depends on the person consuming it. Lots of people would say yes and go back for more, others would feel butt hurt and lash out and post stupid shit about it all over.. If this was yelp, you'd be a 1 star idiot yelper who can never be taken seriously.
Posted this on another forum in response to all the bitching. Anyways, game didn't livew up to predecessors but I still got 90 hours of fun out of it

This comment was edited on Jul 1, 2017, 11:41.

News Comments > StarCraft Remastered on August 14; Price Revealed
8. Re: StarCraft Remastered on August 14; Price Revealed Jun 30, 2017, 12:18 Tipsy McStagger

Darks wrote on Jun 30, 2017, 11:35:
Creston wrote on Jun 30, 2017, 10:47:
You know, $15 is really not a bad price. I might just bite at that.

It is, if you already own the game.

Sorry, but I'm not biting, for a game thats pretty much ancient and beyond its years of viability.

It's 15$!!! the cost of like 2 meals at mcdonalds..

If you're a fan of the game, you'll spend at least a dozen hours playing it.. Skip lunch tomorrow.. skip lunch the next day.. give your liver a break and you'll be able to afford it!

News Comments > StarCraft Remastered on August 14; Price Revealed
5. Re: StarCraft Remastered on August 14; Price Revealed Jun 30, 2017, 11:27 Tipsy McStagger

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Jun 30, 2017, 11:03:
Blizzard seems even more greedy than usual lately, and way less creative than the old days. Clearly that is subjective, but I think I'm going to stick to new games and skip the remasters for awhile.

Someone on here is going to be triggered by this for sure.

But I agree with you... yet I can't help but think is that because we're getting older and more bitter? Or is it because it's the truth and we have the wisdom to see it with clairvoyance?

I can't tell anymore...

News Comments > Lode Runner Legacy Next Month
2. Re: Lode Runner Legacy Next Month Jun 29, 2017, 11:10 Tipsy McStagger

This was the first video game I ever played.. and I loved it..

It was crazy hard in the later levels.

News Comments > Mass Effect: Andromeda Launches
92. Re: Mass Effect: Andromeda Launches Jun 27, 2017, 12:20 Tipsy McStagger

So I finally finished the game last night after 120 Hours.. I did everything.

Anyways, I liked it. It had it's problems but the overall story was decent. It definitely was not anywhere near as good as mass effect 2 & 3 but it was still good.

News Comments > Star Citizen Bank Loan Follow-up
27. Re: Star Citizen Bank Loan Follow-up Jun 26, 2017, 14:43 Tipsy McStagger

wtf_man wrote on Jun 26, 2017, 14:01:
*Yawn*

These guys got my $25 six(?) years ago. Still no Squadron 42.
I've already chalked it up as a loss, and moved on.

/shrug

Shhhh.. don't bring that sort of attitude here..they all want to bitch so let them bitch!

Especially Cutter.. I actually wonder if that guy has any friends with how much he complains.

News Comments > Steam Summer Sale Launches
58. Re: Steam Summer Sale Launches Jun 23, 2017, 15:30 Tipsy McStagger

Considering I spend 40$ on an UBER to go from my place to downtown to get drinks with my friends. I don't even factor most video game costs into why I should buy it or not. I usually end up picking up games I want to play on sale but ultimate might never get around to playing it.. and any game that I want to play right now I just flat out buy..

I mean, we waste more money on things that entertain us far less.

5. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 23, 2017, 11:24 Tipsy McStagger

Mr. Tact wrote on Jun 23, 2017, 11:12:
Okay, I'll bite.. what about it makes you respect him? You love capitalism above all things? I guess maybe that was sarcasm?

Some of it is very well done and subtle, some of it is in your face. What is the most impressive is the magnitude of products he's managed to fit in.

I how much of these product placements fund the movies.

50. Re: Steam Summer Sale Launches Jun 23, 2017, 11:15 Tipsy McStagger

Primalchrome wrote on Jun 23, 2017, 10:18:
jdreyer wrote on Jun 23, 2017, 05:37:
Shit, I just discovered Rimworld didn't go on sale. That was the one game I was waiting for...
Great game with a fantastic dev. Definitely worthy of/deserves the full price purchase.

This, I have almost 200 hours into it. I stopped playing in Alpha 15, it's now on alpha 17. Game just keeps getting better too.

3. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 23, 2017, 11:07 Tipsy McStagger

Those product placements in Michael Bay films actually make me respect the guy.. I hate 90% of his movies (everything in the last 15-20 years really). It seems like instead of focusing on making good movies, he focuses on making more explosions, more product placements.  

29. Re: Steam Summer Sale Launches Jun 22, 2017, 17:57 Tipsy McStagger

COME YOU LEMMINGS!!!! Grouphug

COME SPEND MONEY ON THE GLORIOUS STEAM SALE!!!! ON GAMES YOU'LL NEVER PLAY BUT YOU GOT FOR A GREAT DEAL!!!! Deal

THAT GAME IS 80% OFF! BUT YOU MIGHT PLAY IT, ONE DAY! PURCHASE IT.. CLICK CLICK CLICK PURCHASE!!! Ahoy

Worship BOW DOWN TO YOUR GLORIOUS VALVE GODS!!! Worship

Disappointed CLICK HERE FOR A MOMENT OF CLARITY IN YOUR LIFE, BEHOLD YOUR DISAPPOINTMENT! Disappointed

Edit: I have 189 games with 111 never played...

1104 Comments. 56 pages. Viewing page 11.
< Newer [ 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo