Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Tipsy McStagger

Real Name Tipsy McStagger   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://www.bluesnews.com
Signed On Jan 4, 2013, 15:48
Total Comments 1106 (Pro)
User ID 57660

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Bungie Outlines Destiny 2 Plans
7. Re: Bungie Outlines Destiny 2 Plans Nov 30, 2017, 02:02 Tipsy McStagger

Good list of changes there..  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Star Citizen Land Rush
16. Re: Star Citizen Land Rush Nov 29, 2017, 12:09 Tipsy McStagger

Holy fuck.. he can do no wrong.

Part of me really hopes this game is released and is the be everything awesome game...

But I fear we're on the path of epic scam

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
5. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Nov 29, 2017, 10:55 Tipsy McStagger

Honestly,

As a canadian watching this.. All I can think is how big of a deal net neutrality getting revoked would do to the internet and how stupid americans are for not kicking down doors with Lynch mobs. Shits crazy...

News Comments > Destiny 2 Free Trial Released
8. Re: Destiny 2 Free Trial Released Nov 28, 2017, 18:04 Tipsy McStagger

CJ_Parker wrote on Nov 28, 2017, 17:59:
Tipsy McStagger wrote on Nov 28, 2017, 17:00:
Games really fun.. gameplay you'll have a blast playing as the mechanics are well done.

LOL

So how much booze did it take the Tipsy McStagger to arrive at this conclusion. Is it possible to "have a blast" or to feel that the "mechanics are well done" with less than a 99% blood alcohol level?

With my games list that I want to play and a massive updated to Elite Dangerous VR and RimWorld I have a lot of other options..

But I'm playing destiny 2 and it's keeping my interest after being talked into it by my friends.. so that's saying something.

Example: This weeks nightfall was super fast recharge of grenades.. and since I play TITAN MASTER CLASS it was a crazy fun time of exploding pulse grenades over and over to take on 100's of enemies..

It was very fun with 2 of your buddies doing the same.

Edit: and I don't drink so that's a sober opinion of the game.. nickname from my high school buddies first time i got drunk because that was roughly the same time frame Simpsons Flaming moes episode aired. THE MORE YOU KNOW

This comment was edited on Nov 28, 2017, 18:18.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
9. Re: Morning Mobilization Nov 28, 2017, 17:04 Tipsy McStagger

I'm interested in seeing when they finally test self-driving cars in canadian winters...

I've seen videos of MIT testing out cars maintaining DRIFT so it's interesting to see how they deal with snow drifts/ice/etc.

News Comments > Destiny 2 Free Trial Released
4. Re: Destiny 2 Free Trial Released Nov 28, 2017, 17:00 Tipsy McStagger

I posted this in the yesterdays thread this morning about my gripes but they're quality of life problems and not actual gameplay mechanics.

Missed one of:
-Clans limited to 100 players.

Tipsy McStagger wrote on Nov 28, 2017, 11:15:
Games really fun.. gameplay you'll have a blast playing as the mechanics are well done.

That being said, I understand the gripes about it being big steps back..

There's very basic things that for whatever reason they didn't do properly. Quality of Life problems pretty much.

Examples:
-Lack of in game chat channels, they've said this is because they want to avoid trolling but that's some bullshit.
-This stupid +5 mod on weapons.. if you have a gun that's 290 power level and add a +5 legendary mod it will boost it to 295. Then when you get a gun drop thats say 294, you can infuse it into that gun thats 295 even though it says it is lower, but it's not because of the mod.. it's a stupid system and it should be obvious that you can infuse the gun with a lower power because of the mod.
-Challenges/Tasks are only viewable in the mission area.. Example is IRON BANNER challenges can only be viewed in an iron banner match.
-Challenges can only be viewed if you did not pick up anything.. second you pick up something it goes hidden for 20 seconds then it'll finally appear.. it's horribly done.
-Joining/leaving Fireteams are kind of a pain, especially if your fireteam member is in a tower and the instance is full. It shouldn't be this hard.
-Try disbanding a clan.. LOL!!!! What a nightmare it was for us to merge clans
-No ingame LFG.. This is 2017 people.. WoW did this back in 2007.
-LFG and other bullshit like easy transfer of weapons require their fucking mobile App to be streamlined.. They have an LFG in their mobile app but jesus fuck what the fuck.. PUT IT IN THE GAME DILDOS.
-The first missions kind of explain the mechanics of Region Loot Chest, how to find Lost Sectors, How to do public events but overall it doesn't actually spell it out. "LOOK AT THIS PICTURE ON THE WALL" doesn't actually translate to "These are the lost sector challenge locations" very well. I think it could have been done better on the challenge screen
-Inventory system is still as horrible as destiny 1.. Try sorting your bank.. OH WAIT THEY DON'T HAVE ONE.

That's the jist of it.. As you can see it's quality of life bullshit but it's like the game was released 6 months early.. we're in public beta release again.

News Comments > etc.
28. Re: etc. Nov 28, 2017, 14:35 Tipsy McStagger

Never played the other stalker games.. Only finished the first. I remember the ending being ridiculously hard with those Gauss rifle maniacs and a helicopter. Pretty fun times back in 2007 with it.  

News Comments > Destiny 2 Free Trial Tomorrow
20. Re: Destiny 2 Free Trial Tomorrow Nov 28, 2017, 12:06 Tipsy McStagger

Creston wrote on Nov 28, 2017, 11:57:
That XP thing is so scummy, I wouldn't pick up this game if it was 5 bucks.

My new 1070ti apparently doesn't come with Destiny 2, where pretty much all other Geforces did, so I'm being spared even the free version.

The XP thing is kind of scummy but it is for Shaders basically.. I didn't even care as I'm not playing Fashion Destiny 2...

News Comments > Destiny 2 Free Trial Tomorrow
18. Re: Destiny 2 Free Trial Tomorrow Nov 28, 2017, 11:15 Tipsy McStagger

That being said, I understand the gripes about it being big steps back..

There's very basic things that for whatever reason they didn't do properly. Quality of Life problems pretty much.

Examples:
-Lack of in game chat channels, they've said this is because they want to avoid trolling but that's some bullshit.
-This stupid +5 mod on weapons.. if you have a gun that's 290 power level and add a +5 legendary mod it will boost it to 295. Then when you get a gun drop thats say 294, you can infuse it into that gun thats 295 even though it says it is lower, but it's not because of the mod.. it's a stupid system and it should be obvious that you can infuse the gun with a lower power because of the mod.
-Challenges/Tasks are only viewable in the mission area.. Example is IRON BANNER challenges can only be viewed in an iron banner match.
-Challenges can only be viewed if you did not pick up anything.. second you pick up something it goes hidden for 20 seconds then it'll finally appear.. it's horribly done.
-Joining/leaving Fireteams are kind of a pain, especially if your fireteam member is in a tower and the instance is full. It shouldn't be this hard.
-Try disbanding a clan.. LOL!!!! What a nightmare it was for us to merge clans
-No ingame LFG.. This is 2017 people.. WoW did this back in 2007.
-LFG and other bullshit like easy transfer of weapons require their fucking mobile App to be streamlined.. They have an LFG in their mobile app but jesus fuck what the fuck.. PUT IT IN THE GAME DILDOS.
-The first missions kind of explain the mechanics of Region Loot Chest, how to find Lost Sectors, How to do public events but overall it doesn't actually spell it out. "LOOK AT THIS PICTURE ON THE WALL" doesn't actually translate to "These are the lost sector challenge locations" very well. I think it could have been done better on the challenge screen
-Inventory system is still as horrible as destiny 1.. Try sorting your bank.. OH WAIT THEY DON'T HAVE ONE.

That's the jist of it.. As you can see it's quality of life bullshit but it's like the game was released 6 months early.. we're in public beta release again.

News Comments > New Steam CCU Record
16. Re: New Steam CCU Record Nov 27, 2017, 17:56 Tipsy McStagger

I love steam.. Never had a single issue with it and it has greatly benefited my life.

Glad to see it's still counting upwards.

The biggest beef people have with it is always "I want to be able to sell the games I bought without DRM blah blah blah". Personally, I don't give a shit to sell my used titles.. so it's a win for me and a loss for plebs.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
2. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 27, 2017, 13:41 Tipsy McStagger

"That tow truck driver is in trouble" is a "fake" video.

They have a flat bed in the background ready to pick up the car right away.

Unfortunately, I clicked the click bait title.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
2. Re: Morning Mobilization Nov 27, 2017, 12:22 Tipsy McStagger

Look at that picture in that Laptop at lectures article..

ALL THOSE SHEEP USING APPLES!

News Comments > etc.
1. Re: etc. Nov 27, 2017, 12:21 Tipsy McStagger

I wonder if that Petition is actually going to do something.. even if 1 million people signed it.  

News Comments > Op Ed
12. Re: Op Ed Nov 27, 2017, 01:54 Tipsy McStagger

RedEye9 wrote on Nov 26, 2017, 14:35:
It's a Forbes article, I'd sooner believe quotes from the big book or derek smart.

First thing I thought too..

Now there's always a little truth in the article but it's still a forbes article.

News Comments > On Sale
4. Re: On Sale Nov 26, 2017, 02:00 Tipsy McStagger

I still can't believe they make on average 2 million a month..  

1. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 25, 2017, 14:24 Tipsy McStagger

That flat earther article first line is "1,800 feet high"

uhm.. that's barely off the ground... planes fly at 30,000 feet.. Even 1800 meters is paltry amount. 18,000 feet isn't high.. So what is the typo? is this for real that he expects 1,800 feet to be a good thing?

News Comments > Saturday Legal Briefs
1. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs Nov 25, 2017, 14:20 Tipsy McStagger

This Ajit Pai is completely fucking crazy.. the only logical explanation for his Wack job ideas is that he's getting huge sums of money and compensation for reversing these decisions and also net neutrality bullshit.

News Comments > One Hour Star Citizen Video
1. Re: One Hour Star Citizen Video Nov 24, 2017, 13:20 Tipsy McStagger

TIME TO VENT YOUR RAAAAAGE!!!  

News Comments > Loot Box Stories of the Day
1. Re: Loot Box Stories of the Day Nov 24, 2017, 13:19 Tipsy McStagger

Sounds like the snowball is starting to roll downhill..

we'll see if this snowball turns into an avalanche or not..

3. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 23, 2017, 12:00 Tipsy McStagger

RedEye9 wrote on Nov 23, 2017, 11:54:
Darwin aoproves of the flat earthers rocket launch.

I seriously hope the guy doesn't die and he says "the earth is actually round" because if he dies, someone will say NASA blew him up to cover it up.

Part of me hope he dies, because fuck flat earth retards.

1106 Comments. 56 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo