Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Tipsy McStagger

Real Name Tipsy McStagger   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
Description
Homepage http://www.bluesnews.com
Signed On Jan 4, 2013, 15:48
Total Comments 1450 (Pro)
User ID 57660

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
6. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 11, 2018, 11:43 Tipsy McStagger

I really hope that ocean clean up system works... the world needs it.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > etc.
3. Re: etc. Sep 10, 2018, 18:34 Tipsy McStagger

As crazy as Uwe Boll was... I actually quite liked his movie Rampage (2009)

Not because it was a masterpiece of cinematography or anything.. but because I feel like they invested some time to actually think out the movie to not have huge gaping plot holes. I absolutely hate watching movies which have such glaring faults in them..

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
6. Re: Morning Mobilization Sep 5, 2018, 15:50 Tipsy McStagger

jdreyer wrote on Sep 5, 2018, 13:19:
ForgedReality wrote on Sep 5, 2018, 12:35:
"Every device, every feature, every innovation should have a meaningful message to our end-customer."

Uh huh... Tell that to curved edges, non-removable batteries, deleted IR transmitter, fingerprint sensors in shitty places (anywhere on the back), and fucking 9 cameras. Fuck you, PR mouthpiece. Fuck your fucking gimmicks, and fuck you removing useful features and usability in the name of those fucking bullshit gimmicks. You haven't made a replacement for the Note 4 yet, just a series of unwanted, neutered gimmicks.

+1

That rolled up tablet/phone that flips up is cool tech, but who the fuck wants to walk around with a toilet paper roll in their pocket?

It's like they're trying to out-hype each other with stupid ideas now... WE HAVE FOLDING SCREENS!

How does that benefit me at all?

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
5. Re: Morning Metaverse Sep 5, 2018, 12:12 Tipsy McStagger

Mr. Tact wrote on Sep 5, 2018, 10:44:
Basically, a woman ran out of gas and a homeless man gave her his last $20 so she could buy gas. This inspired her to get a GoFundMe page going for the guy. The page raised $400,000. The woman and her husband were "managing" the money for him, bought an old pickup and a used trailer for the guy and gave him some amount of cash.

After some time the relationship soured.. Bobbitt (the homeless guy) claims they have only given him $75,000 including the cost of the pickup and trailer. The McClures (the couple) claimed it was more like $200,000. But now the attorneys for the McClures has said the money is gone.

So basically these people are just epic pieces of shit who used a heart felt story to turn a profit on their own lives.

News Comments > Morning Patches
1. Re: Morning Patches Sep 5, 2018, 12:10 Tipsy McStagger

So the game says Version 1.0 still but they have 21 updates?

1. Re: Morning Metaverse Sep 5, 2018, 10:26 Tipsy McStagger

Who's been up on this 400K homeless man scam gofundme stuff?

Give me the rundown.

News Comments > Bungie Announces Bungie Rewards
1. Re: Bungie Announces Bungie Rewards Sep 5, 2018, 10:22 Tipsy McStagger

Bungie can go fuck itself.  

News Comments > EA's Jacksonville Tribute
2. Re: EA's Jacksonville Tribute Aug 30, 2018, 11:51 Tipsy McStagger

NKD wrote on Aug 30, 2018, 11:18:
EA should buy out the NRA, turn it into a game studio, and run it into the ground. Use their powers for good.

Ok this made me laugh.

5. Re: Morning Metaverse Aug 29, 2018, 12:55 Tipsy McStagger

Toms hardware used to be my main go to site.. now I don't even know where to go for reviews on tech anymore.  

News Comments > EA Cancels Remaining Madden Qualifiers
27. Re: EA Cancels Remaining Madden Qualifiers Aug 28, 2018, 17:59 Tipsy McStagger

Beamer wrote on Aug 28, 2018, 16:16:
Exception, not rule. And I don't think we're comparable to Brazil in many ways other than gun deaths.

Here are the countries of the world listed by amount of gun deaths per 100,000:
Honduras
Venezuela
El Salvador
Swaziland
Guatemala
Jamaica
Brazil
Colombia
Panama
The United States
Uruguay
Montenegro
Philipines
South Africa
Paraguay
Mexico
Argentina
Barbados
Costa Rica
Peru
Nicaragua
Serbia
Finland

Do you see how high we are? And how far down we need to go in order to reach another nation with comparable institutions to ours?

Well who's the shithole country now.. LOL

Edit: Not that I think the USA is a shithole country.. I'm just saying that there's certain things about it that could be viewed as a shit hole country. Gun deaths is out of control.

News Comments > 1000-player Mortal Royale Announced
3. Re: 1000-player Mortal Royale Announced Aug 28, 2018, 13:14 Tipsy McStagger

1000 player games sound like a complete lag fest.

Instead of going "Hey these games are huge right now, let's do it a little better with maybe a little larger servers" they opted to go for the "Let's do ridiculous grandiose stuff and see if the idiots take the bait"

News Comments > EA Cancels Remaining Madden Qualifiers
4. Re: EA Cancels Remaining Madden Qualifiers Aug 28, 2018, 13:12 Tipsy McStagger

I wonder if this statement and the cancellation of other tournaments are just because they don't want to lawsuit on it for failing to provide adequate safety protocols.

It's sad that any public event is going the way of massive security. You stay classy USA with your gun laws and death clutch on laws written 300 years ago.

News Comments > NVIDIA RTX 20-series Next Month
73. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 24, 2018, 14:49 Tipsy McStagger

Kxmode wrote on Aug 23, 2018, 00:27:
All I know is 4K on my pair of LG 27" 4K UHD IPS is amazing. Even at 60 Hz.

So this brings up a question:

WHat are you guys using for monitors?

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
12. Re: Morning Safety Dance Aug 24, 2018, 02:32 Tipsy McStagger

NKD wrote on Aug 23, 2018, 19:09:
Tipsy McStagger wrote on Aug 23, 2018, 17:05:
She's 12... kids are so impressionable at 12.. She might be of lower than average intelligence but it's still a tragedy that she succumbed to her "Friends" peer pressure for this Fire challenge.

Not everyone is born in a good family with good genetics.

Out of curiosity, what makes you think genetics are primarily involved? Vs. parenting, education, peer group etc?

Some people win the genetic lottery and are predisposed to being just smarter than others. Smart people can have really dumb kids and dumb people can have really smart kids. It's really a crap shoot.

Yes parenting/education/peer group do play a role in overall success and intelligence development but there's also people who are just insanely intelligent from horrible families, horrible education and horrible peer groups who become career con men for example.

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
5. Re: Morning Safety Dance Aug 23, 2018, 17:05 Tipsy McStagger

She's 12... kids are so impressionable at 12.. She might be of lower than average intelligence but it's still a tragedy that she succumbed to her "Friends" peer pressure for this Fire challenge.

Not everyone is born in a good family with good genetics.

News Comments > Battle for Azeroth Sales Wow WoW
16. Re: Battle for Azeroth Sales Wow WoW Aug 23, 2018, 15:59 Tipsy McStagger

I must be one of the only retards on the planet that stopped playing when the burning crusade came out and never looked back...

Raid 3 out of 4 wings of Naxxramas, get crazy gear that I spent hundreds of hours trying to get vanish to green loot from trash mobs within a few hours.

I'm obviously still angry about it ~12 years later.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
1. Re: Morning Tech Bits Aug 23, 2018, 11:47 Tipsy McStagger

So what happened to HDMI 2.1 with variable frame sync killing off the Freesync and Gsync stuff.. Dell launches brand new monitors with HDMI 2.0 and freesync for AMD..

News Comments > EVE Online Event & New Player Experience Launch
3. Re: EVE Online Event & New Player Experience Launch Aug 23, 2018, 01:31 Tipsy McStagger

the problem with Eve is that it's 95% boring and 5% super awesome fun.

You'll sit there doing nothing for 95% of the time, travelling around or looking for a fight and then BOOM you get one and it's over quickly and you're like welp there goes my 4 hours of gaming for 5 minutes of fun.

News Comments > BATTLETECH FLASHPOINT in NOVEMBER
6. Re: BATTLETECH FLASHPOINT in NOVEMBER Aug 21, 2018, 17:09 Tipsy McStagger

I played 80 hours of it, I like tactical turn based strategy games and I like battletech stuff with over 400 hours in MWO.

But I'll say this, the game had some bad design decisions that have mostly been patched.

It was extremely repetitive, from 60 to 80 hours i finished it with the spacebar skip.. holy shit that would have been bad to play the last 20 hours without that.

The missions were mostly dull, I knew near the end it was 4 guys are spawning here and 4 guys are spawning here so b-line to this guys spawn and melt, repeat.

Weight classes of mechs were useless after you got to the next stage. Like a light wouldn't be paired with 3 assaults, you would field 4 assaults.

Certain mechs were completely useless, CICADAS weren't even a thought to put on the field because you would be out classed by anything else.

I'd say for me it was a 7/10.

News Comments > NVIDIA RTX 20-series Next Month
27. Re: NVIDIA RTX 20-series Next Month Aug 20, 2018, 16:52 Tipsy McStagger

Everyones bitching about the price and I'm sitting here thinking.

"BYE BYE MONEY!!!"

Been waiting for the next generation of cards to release, but I'm not pre-ordering for a couple reasons:

A)Building a water cooled system, need watercooled blocks first.
B)Not sure if 3rd party cards are just a better way to go yet.

1450 Comments. 73 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo