Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Tipsy McStagger

Real Name Tipsy McStagger   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://www.bluesnews.com
Signed On Jan 4, 2013, 15:48
Total Comments 742 (Apprentice)
User ID 57660

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Total War WARHAMMER DLC and Free Content
6. Re: Total War WARHAMMER DLC and Free Content Dec 9, 2016, 14:06 Tipsy McStagger

Primalchrome wrote on Dec 8, 2016, 22:21:
Waaaaay to much nickle and diming with this title. I am very disappointed and wish I hadn't bought it now.

For what you pay for the DLCS you get tons of content out of them..

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Crowdfunding Roundup
3. Re: Morning Crowdfunding Roundup Dec 9, 2016, 14:02 Tipsy McStagger

never even heard of these projects... which isn't a surprise. ScamStarter.com  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
10. Re: Rogue Wha? Dec 8, 2016, 14:46 Tipsy McStagger

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Dec 8, 2016, 14:00:
Death (Metal) Troopers...that's awesome. They need to make a full length song/video for that immediately!

If Ned Flanders Metal Band (OKKILY DOKKILY) and Arnold Schwarzenegger metal band (Austrian Death Machine) can make it.. I don't see why Death Metal Stormtroopers can't..

News Comments > Arizona Sunshine i7-Exclusive Content Released for All
6. Re: Arizona Sunshine i7-Exclusive Content Released for All Dec 8, 2016, 13:15 Tipsy McStagger

Cutter wrote on Dec 8, 2016, 13:03:
El Pit wrote on Dec 8, 2016, 12:18:
Vertigo Games: Hi, you are already wealthy, so have something for free!

vs.

Joe Average: What? You poor guys want freebies? F#*! YOU!

Great times we live in, really.

What was that Adam Sandler film where he was the sick and dying comedian. And they're in his garage and he has all this stuff there, and he says it was all free, and how amazing it is that when you're poor and nobody no one will give you the time of day but the richer and more famous you get the more free shit they give you. Just look at those fucking gift bags for the Oscars. It's goddamned obscene.

That's actually my favorite Adam Sandler movie. He's not trying to be funny in the movie which makes it good.

News Comments > Arizona Sunshine i7-Exclusive Content Released for All
3. Re: Arizona Sunshine i7-Exclusive Content Released for All Dec 8, 2016, 12:43 Tipsy McStagger

It's a shitty VR zombie game that is cheesy as fuck.

Nothing really lost there. Even the video is cheesy as fuck on the steam page promoting it.

News Comments > etc.
1. Re: etc. Dec 7, 2016, 11:54 Tipsy McStagger

Since I'm playing Skyrim Special edition right now, I thought maybe I should go back and play daggerfall again... maybe i'll wait a couple years for one of these graphical updates to finish.  

News Comments > Space Hulk Deathwing Delayed Until Next Week
4. Re: Space Hulk Deathwing Delayed Until Next Week Dec 7, 2016, 11:43 Tipsy McStagger

Part of me is happy they are delaying it but I also feel like they're still going to not delay it enough.

I hate it when developers release buggy messes and then fix them later after release.

News Comments > SUPERHOT VR Released
3. Re: SUPERHOT VR Released Dec 6, 2016, 13:57 Tipsy McStagger

800$ to some is crazy expensive.. It's all what you think a dollar is worth.

I personally don't care for VR yet. It needs to get better first..

As for SUPERHOT, the game is cheesy and becomes a bore fast. Wouldn't waste my money on it.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
12. Re: Morning Tech Bits Dec 6, 2016, 13:51 Tipsy McStagger

That "The Machine" is actually quite interesting for maybe what it can do for graphics cards. Interesting to see where it goes.  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
5. Re: Morning Metaverse Dec 5, 2016, 16:47 Tipsy McStagger

That fucking idiot live streaming himself swerving through traffic.

Fuck that guy.. Please die horribly indeed.

10. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 5, 2016, 14:06 Tipsy McStagger

Just started watching west world this weekend, got 4 episodes in.

I figure it'll try to go really wacky deep and mind fuck. I get that
feeling that is what the writers are going to do.

Like is Bernard a robot, is Dr. Ford a robot, is Theresa a robot.. Whos actually human? is anyone human?

Don't spoil it for me and anyone else wanting to watch it but it just seems like thats the type of show this will devolve into.

News Comments > etc.
6. Re: etc. Dec 5, 2016, 13:27 Tipsy McStagger

I hate these click bait Eve articles relating it to real money.

Someone isn't losing 10,000$. Just hours of grinding for isk by alliance members.

News Comments > MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries Announced
12. Re: MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries Announced Dec 4, 2016, 14:23 Tipsy McStagger

Mechwarrior Online is just a team death match style game. But it does have excellent controls and a great feeling of piloting a giant mech. By far the best controls and feeling out of all the mechwarrior games.

Second,
Mechwarrior online started as a single player game which they showed trailers of a city battle with an atlas then they made it into F2P money grab.
Wouldn't be surprised if in a year they say "Mechwarrior 5 canceled, mechwarrior online getting co-op mode".

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
7. Re: Morning Tech Bits Nov 30, 2016, 17:07 Tipsy McStagger

Purchased a Dell small shit laptop for my missus a few months ago and it's atrociously slow considering it actually has quite a bit of ram and cpu power.. the problem is the 5400 rpm hard drive which I was trying to get a 500GB SSD but dell was asking like 700$ more for this.

Now i'm looking at it going I should have bought the SSD but maybe I'll try to do it myself and fuck up the warranty.

News Comments > No Man's Sky Cleared by U.K. Ad Watchdog
23. Re: No Man's Sky Cleared by U.K. Ad Watchdog Nov 30, 2016, 16:58 Tipsy McStagger

Drayth wrote on Nov 30, 2016, 12:49:
Procedurally generated jazz hands.

..-=ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN=-..

I pretty much thought this in ever preview of the game and thought to myself "Anything that you program in can happen, not anything"

it's just bullshit.

News Comments > The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Free GotY Upgrade on GOG.com
8. Re: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Free GotY Upgrade on GOG.com Nov 30, 2016, 15:17 Tipsy McStagger

I recently finished Heart of Stone and Blood and Wine expansions and thus completed the game.

Was debating playing it again but decided skyrim awaits.

Anyways, Heart of Stone by itself, could be a triple A title. It is a fantastic story with fantastic characters. I loved it.

Blood and Wine had some serious heart string pulls on it but I feel like it failed to develop the antagonist properly and the intermingled relationship.

News Comments > New NVIDIA GeForce Drivers
21. Re: New NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Nov 29, 2016, 15:09 Tipsy McStagger

Ugh.. Anyone else finding that as you get old you have no time to actually play and finish the games that come out? Currently my game queue list just keeps growing.

This skyrim playthrough is going to take like 200 hours as well and that will take me at least 3 months since I average 2 hours a night.

36. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 29, 2016, 12:18 Tipsy McStagger

Cutter wrote on Nov 28, 2016, 18:14:
Yeah, I win a ticket and $2/5/10 bucks regularly enough that it most pays for itself. I'm not heavy into the lottery. I usuall by an Ontario 49 for a buck once a week and that's a standard $2 million jackpot. I won $50 on it a few months back so that basically pays for a year of tickets right there. And I'll spend a bit more on the more expensive tickets - as you said, and probably like most everyone - when the jackpot is large enough to warrant the gamble - which in Canada is in the $30-$50 million dollar range. It never ceases to amaze me how many people you see that just spend mad bank on it buying shit loads of different tickets, scratch and wins, etc. all the time. It's like, 'So, that's your retirement plan, eh? Good luck with that.'

So when Office lottery pools go around, I always say yes to them.

I worked at this one oil site back in the day, it was a pretty large site and they called me in to do routine maintenance. Usually they have on staff guys to do this sort of thing.

When I got there, doing my site orientation and there's only one guy in the entire office. Ask him what happened to everyone and he said "They all quit after they won the lottery". The depressing look on his face said it all. He was that one guy who didn't buy into the office lottery and they won.
Since then, I've been in every lottery pool. 5$ a week isn't much.

Alberta workers win

19. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 28, 2016, 15:45 Tipsy McStagger

I've been using a Sharp 70" LCD TV as my pc gaming monitor for a while now..

I'd like to get a 4k monitor.. but I'm liking my couch + sound system too much.

News Comments > No Man's Sky Foundation Update Live
1. Re: No Man's Sky Foundation Update Live Nov 27, 2016, 12:08 Tipsy McStagger

Still trying to save face after your horrible lies?

You would have to be a fucking idiot to give these guys more money in the future. Even if they decided to implement all the features they promised over the next 2 years.

You know what they are.

742 Comments. 38 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo