Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Kosh

Real Name Kosh   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Kosh401
Email Concealed by request
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Nov 28, 2012, 21:02
Total Comments 122 (Novice)
User ID 57629

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ] Older >

News Comments > Battlefield V Chat Will Have Profanity Filter
12. Re: Battlefield V Chat Will Have Profanity Filter Sep 3, 2018, 14:27 Kosh401

It says it will be "available" which is probably an options to have it on/off like other games.

Even with the shitty server admin controls, they can still kick the 13 yo's spamming n-this and n-that. So just play on a server with active admins.

Also pretty sure you can mute individuals in squad voip from the squad menu in BF1. Been a while since I had to, but sometimes when only a couple friends are on and in discord and then you get a random in the squad who talks, need to mute the other discord friends in-game so you don't hear double when talking back thru squad voip.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Battlefield V Delayed
8. Re: Battlefield V Delayed Aug 30, 2018, 16:23 Kosh401

SpectralMeat wrote on Aug 30, 2018, 16:06:
I was not planning to buy this game anyways.
So far what I have seen RTX ON or OFF was very underwhelming.
I might check out the open beta if it will be offered for longer than it takes to download it, but I doubt it will change my mind.

Pretty sure preload starts Sep 3rd if that helps.

News Comments > Battlefield V Delayed
3. Re: Battlefield V Delayed Aug 30, 2018, 13:18 Kosh401

That's good, would rather it get more polish and balance. Feedback from Gamescom has been good but the real test will be open beta next week.

This also most certainly means there will be at least one more week of beta as well before the new launch week.

News Comments > Battlefield V Open Beta Next Month
4. Re: Battlefield V Open Beta Next Month Aug 20, 2018, 22:23 Kosh401

I really don't get the argument against the characters and cosmetics (women, prosthetic, etc). I'll gladly take those if it means all DLC/maps are free and no more splitting of the community.

Also keep in mind this is a FPS game, not a historical reenactment... parachutes popping out of people back during BF3/4 didn't bother anyone every time you jumped off a building. You can nit pick that stuff all day long.

I'm super excited the dorito map hack/targets are gone above enemy heads and that there's limited HP regen and limited ammo (especially for vehicles - no more hill camping tanks all round). My group played Classic Mode prior to BF1 and can't wait to get into this.

News Comments > Battlefield 1 Turning Tides Free
4. Re: Battlefield 1 Turning Tides Free Jun 27, 2018, 15:24 Kosh401

Timmeh wrote on Jun 27, 2018, 11:20:
logged in on PC

searched for a server with players on it... after about 15 min of trying different combinations of filters.. finally found one.

thats pretty pathetic.

You're either bullshitting or doing something very wrong with your searching. Or looking for a dead game mode maybe, I only play conquest so dunno how the other modes are doing. But 3 of my 5 favourited clan-ran conquest servers are full right now in the middle of the afternoon (EST) and a quick look at the general browser shows at least a full page of conquest servers full or less than 5 slot from full. Some of them are Europe though to be fair since I didn't tweak any search settings. Either way I would have zero problem jumping into a full server right now.

Anyway, I am really looking forward to not having the community split up with maps and DLC packs in BFV

News Comments > Battlefield V Video
15. Re: Battlefield V Video Jun 11, 2018, 12:59 Kosh401

My group is excited for this. Will gladly trade Premium for cosmetics so that new maps and and things are free for everyone and doesn't split the community.

Love that there's no more random bullet deviation, very limited spotting, limited HP regen and limited ammo. Especially for vehicles, so no more tanks camping way the fuck off at the edge of the map shelling things all game.

Fortifications seem a little meh but with destruction being ramped up so much I don't think it's a bad feature to have or takes anything away from the game. I can see it being useful in a few situations to throw up some cover or replace cover that's been destroyed. But not really sure I would ever play as the Support archetype that lets you build the mounted/stationary weapons.

News Comments > Battlefield V Details
11. Re: Battlefield V Details Jun 4, 2018, 17:05 Kosh401

Sweet.

I think it's great they're getting rid of random deviation. Learning the recoil will be very useful now and with how ammo will be more limited I think that will be another factor in balancing accuracy out.

Curious to see what they're doing about suppression this time around. Guess we'll see this week.

Certain bullets/weapons through certain walls I like that, more destruction and ways to get at window snipers. Will add value to buildable fortifications as well I assume (no bullet pen).

The netcode has been hugely improved from BF4 up to now with 60hz 64 player servers. I'm sure they're continuing the trend with more optimizations.

Looking forward to seeing it all in action at EA Play/E3 and of course open beta hopefully in August like the ~8 days we had for BF1

News Comments > Battlefield V to Feature Premium Currency
25. Re: Battlefield V to Feature Premium Currency May 26, 2018, 13:16 Kosh401

That's fine as long as it's limited to cosmetics. If it means no more premium and no more dividing the community with DLC/map packs then that's a great trade off IMO.

As far as the women characters are concerned, I can't believe it's such a big deal for so many. It's a game, not an authentic WW2 simulator. We have a couple girls in our gaming group and they are stoked to have the choice. The more they play, the more their sig others can play so that's a win for all of us as far as I'm concerned lol.

News Comments > Battlefield V May 23rd Reveal Confirmed
13. Re: Battlefield V May 23rd Reveal Confirmed May 16, 2018, 21:32 Kosh401

Always so many negative nancies in comments on here lol. Oh well, my group is excited for it. We didn't play BF1 as much as BF4 but that's as much of real life getting in the way as anything. BF1 is a cinematic trip playing that and am looking forward to seeing what era they do next (WW2 being my bet).  

News Comments > Sea of Thieves Final Beta
9. Re: Sea of Thieves Final Beta Mar 9, 2018, 17:09 Kosh401

Have had a lot of laughs and fun with friends on this. Not too sure about long term but has been fun so far and windows 10/ms store hasn't been a problem. Played for the first time with a couple friends who went console years ago, biggest issue was sorting out group chat cuz we usually use discord but had to work in the xbox app party chat. We prefer push to talk on in-game so we're not constantly talking in the world, but I guess that would have been a simpler solution.

Anyway it's free to check out and worth a look. Wouldn't let the MS store/xbox app be a dealbreaker. Easy enough to add friends and play together.

News Comments > Sea of Thieves System Requirements
5. Re: Sea of Thieves System Requirements Feb 13, 2018, 11:05 Kosh401

We had a lot of laughs trying out the beta a few weeks ago. Was pleasantly surprised. The game at Ultra was really beautiful too, especially the water. Still not sure how it will hold up long term but we had enough fun pirating around we may actually pick it up.  

News Comments > Stellaris Apocalypse Announced
3. Re: Stellaris Apocalypse Announced Jan 12, 2018, 09:39 Kosh401

Cool, but will wait to see what the price is. There are mods already adding planet killers and Titan-class ships.

I'm more excited about the upcoming overhaul patch that is reworking wormholes/warm/hyper lanes. No more whack-a-mole wormholes

News Comments > Get Company of Heroes 2 for Free
1. Re: Get Company of Heroes 2 for Free Dec 15, 2017, 09:39 Kosh401

Cool. I haven't played in ages but I saw there's a big balance patch incoming so might be a good time to get in and see what's up.  

News Comments > Battlefield 1 Operation Campaigns and Free Map Coming
11. Re: Battlefield 1 Operation Campaigns and Free Map Coming Nov 1, 2017, 18:47 Kosh401

AOD and SEC8 64p servers are usually full and where my squad plays most of the time. The Filter is sketchy and unreliable I find, but still have never had a problem regardless of time finding a game.

Really looking forward to the next monthly update; hoping the time to kill weapon overhaul is in that patch (currently on the CTE/test server). Will be a huge improvement when bullets are much more deadly. We've played a bit on Hardcore and it's fun for a bit, but man the campers and TKing is crazy. Really wish a proper Classic Mode server style was populated and we've talked about hosting one. But just not sure I trust the server browser to help get it populated :/

News Comments > Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn This Month
6. Re: Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn This Month Sep 6, 2017, 20:12 Kosh401

Awesome, looking forward to another play through or three. The Hive Minds were neat but lacked in some areas and this is going to fix that as well. There's some great mods out there too and hopefully they are updated quick.  

News Comments > Diablo III Rise of the Necromancer Rewards
14. Re: Diablo III Rise of the Necromancer Rewards Jun 6, 2017, 08:58 Kosh401

Yeah $5 maaaybe $10 and I will consider it. But a character and stash space isn't worth any more $ than that if there's no new reasonable amount of new content to play through.  

News Comments > Life is Feudal: Forest Village Launches
7. Re: Life is Feudal: Forest Village Launches May 28, 2017, 19:41 Kosh401

Yeah pretty sure Banished did really well and it has some great mods for it too.

Even the UI in this game looks lifted from Banished... definitely pick up Banished if this tickles your fancy and then take a look at the mods - there's 1 or 2 big ones that add a ton of stuff, I think it may have even been put into one mega-mod.

News Comments > Battlefield 1 Recruits Female Soldiers
10. Re: Battlefield 1 Recruits Female Soldiers May 23, 2017, 15:07 Kosh401

That's weird, I'm 2 or 3 updates behind now on my 1070 and have no problem launching the game.

"Updates are available" is what I see when hovering over the nvidia task icon and I can't actually open or look at the 'geforce experience' program features because it will auto install if I do that, but in-game video capture still works and everything plays great so yeah.. if it ain't broke. Sorry about your luck :/

News Comments > Stellaris Turns One: Digital Anniversary Edition and Free Portrait Pack Released
19. Re: Stellaris Turns One: Digital Anniversary Edition and Free Portrait Pack Released May 10, 2017, 09:28 Kosh401

There are some really good mods on the workshop. Been having a lot of fun with this since the most recent DLC after having put it aside after launch.  

News Comments > Battlefield 1 Monthly Updates Planned; New Expansion Details
15. Re: Battlefield 1 Monthly Updates Planned; New Expansion Details Apr 9, 2017, 11:33 Kosh401

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Apr 8, 2017, 15:30:
"what you want"

Hopefully that translates to less grenade spam.

Yeah, on the CTE (test server/environment) they already stated they are going to revert the auto replenish change for grenades on the next live update. So they do listen, at least some of the time!

122 Comments. 7 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo