Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for StoNe

Real Name StoNe   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname StoNe
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Oct 18, 2012, 03:26
Total Comments 11 (Suspect)
User ID 57589

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
34. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 6, 2018, 02:49 StoNe

runnerct32 wrote on Mar 4, 2018, 18:17:
All the Oscars are going to be is trashing Trump, who cares what these fools say, they are liberals trying to get rid of guns as they make their movies glamorizing guns makes no sense to me why watch, it will just be trash talking

The left...they have universities, Hollywood, and Silicone Valley. Not. Much. Else.

It's socially acceptable to hate on the right and yet exactly as you say, they glorify things in a movie about the things they supposedly hate.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Trump Calls Out Video Games
65. Re: Trump Calls Out Video Games Feb 23, 2018, 10:08 StoNe

YAYY look at all the triggered Europeans.

"We must make a point against Americans who plead the 2nd."

Jeeze...as an Australian learn not to give a fuck. If they want to shoot one another who cares! If you don't even live in that country it literally has zero impact on you so your opinions are invalid.

Last I checked planet overpopulation is a legitimate issue that does impact you. Fk let them do it, did anyone here even know one of the kids in the latest shoot out? nope..? Then wtf do you care?

I spent a year living in the states, the rare potential possibility of being killed by a gun is just a way of life there; you adapt.

News Comments > etc., etc.
3. Re: etc., etc. Jan 6, 2018, 00:24 StoNe

The Civ 6 article literally in the first 5 words announces a turn based strategy game as a real-time strategy game.

Do people no longer know what certain words mean?!?

News Comments > Urban Empire Announced
2. Re: Urban Empire Announced Mar 11, 2016, 05:43 StoNe

BIGtrouble77 wrote on Mar 10, 2016, 21:58:
This looks like it's based off of their Tropico codebase.

..and that's bad?

News Comments > Torchlight Burns Out Runic
36. Re: Torchlight Burns Out Runic Sep 2, 2015, 03:37 StoNe

You know I'm really getting sick and tired of the hate on Blizz 'ActiBlizz' bullshit and anti-D3 negativity

you don't like it, fine, stop playing it...but I have found D3 (post patch 2.0) to be one of the most enjoyable games of 2015.

...sorry, but some of us thougherly enjoy it, and yes I played Torchlight, and it is effectively competing with Diablo...and I kinda think Diablo holds the market here, despite the dozen pro-indi developers out there that praise them...it's TOUGH to compete against Blizz in ARPG and MMO's these days because they've done so well at them.

News Comments > Heroes of the Storm BoE Map Pulled; Gold Refunds Going Out
5. Re: Heroes of the Storm BoE Map Pulled; Gold Refunds Going Out Aug 22, 2015, 00:00 StoNe

Frijoles wrote on Aug 21, 2015, 15:46:
HoSpanky wrote on Aug 21, 2015, 11:04:
They're annoying, but it's precisely how you're SUPPOSED to play. Quite a surprise the first time they do it though.

Oddly enough, I found the difficulty one below the default (the one below Adept) to be more frustrating since it seems my teammates have no idea how to play.

I feel exactly the same, higher difficulty to me seems strangly easier...as now for the first time my team mates seem to know what they're doing.

News Comments > Anno 2205 Announced
8. Re: Anno 2205 Announced Jun 16, 2015, 01:41 StoNe

eRe4s3r wrote on Jun 15, 2015, 23:58:
StoNe wrote on Jun 15, 2015, 23:40:
I actually love these games and I'm a massive fan. I don't know why people hate on them considering there is such a drought for good city builder / supply chain games.

If you play Anno 2070 now as first game ever, within 2 minutes you would be right at home again in Anno 1404... is that "good" ? To me it's... just lazy game design.

Yeah it's just a preference thing because I see that as a good thing. It's what I know and love..but with added flavor; and yes I thought each one added that bit extra, plus gave it a new feel.

I'm in the group of people that doesn't believe 3D, new technology etc. has improved games. I'd rather play Caesar 3 over Caesar 4 any day...Sim City 4 over SC2013...or any of the old adventure games like Gabriel Knight 1 over 3 etc. I find that new tech takes the centre stage and neglects the overall polish.

Whereas the ANNO series (for me) has found a winning formula and have managed to not break it over the years which I quite like.

News Comments > Anno 2205 Announced
6. Re: Anno 2205 Announced Jun 15, 2015, 23:40 StoNe

I actually love these games and I'm a massive fan. I don't know why people hate on them considering there is such a drought for good city builder / supply chain games.

I've always loved setting up sandbox maps and just seeing how much I can develop and push each island to its limits. Also I find the single player campaigns to be high quality...good music, voice acting, the gfx and detail on the birds and water on the islands.

I can say I will 100% jump on this, I've found my PC has always got at least one of the ANNO games installed, as they playthrough is there and I don't find them outdatted

News Comments > Fighting Cities: Skylines Piracy with Customer Support
21. Re: Fighting Cities: Skylines Piracy with Customer Support Mar 15, 2015, 19:39 StoNe

Slashman wrote on Mar 15, 2015, 00:09:
jdreyer wrote on Mar 14, 2015, 23:00:

I wonder if that's true outside of Europe/USA.

It isn't, and that is where the majority of piracy takes place.

As an Australian it is all too expected to be involved in Piracy, considering our starting prices for AAA games is around $90 ($69US)

News Comments > Blizzard's Overwatch Hits TM Snag
19. Re: Blizzard's Overwatch Hits TM Snag Jan 12, 2015, 19:33 StoNe

jdreyer wrote on Jan 12, 2015, 14:27:
Task wrote on Jan 12, 2015, 12:54:
Overwatched. Fixed it for em.

C'mon dude! The name is staring you in the face!

WATCHCRAFT

Or in Blizzards case.... OVERCRAFT

News Comments > Medieval Mayor Announced
6. Re: Medieval Mayor Announced Oct 17, 2012, 23:31 StoNe

Hmmm.....They had nothing to do with Pharaoh or Caesar III which were great games!!! They did however have a lot to do with the expansion pack Pharaoh: Cleopatra and Caesar IV which were horrid games.

I also thought Children of the Nile (which they did make) was a little lack luster.

So I have my doubts about this.

11 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo