Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

User information for robdot

Real Name robdot   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Aug 28, 2012, 18:30
Total Comments 217 (Novice)
User ID 57543

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jul 9, 2019, 20:56 robdot

The president of the United States just said on live tv..George Washington,had airplanes.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
1. Re: Morning Consolidation Jun 27, 2019, 19:27 robdot

The country is being run by people who think Hillary is an alien reptile in human form who runs a pedo sex ring from pizza parlors. These people are all over Ohio,I meet them everyday.  

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
4. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Jun 24, 2019, 10:49 robdot

Couldn't use his cheats.  

News Comments > Duck Season Opens
2. Re: Duck Season Opens Jun 18, 2019, 02:41 robdot

Wabbit.  

News Comments > Fallout 76 Nuclear Winter Beta Extended
11. Re: Fallout 76 Nuclear Winter Beta Extended Jun 16, 2019, 11:53 robdot

This "game", is an abomination that no reasonable person can defend. They made a game where your armor degrades, then want to sell you armor repair kits, Or the color blue,for 15 bucks. It was created solely to steal money from stupid kids. Period.  

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
8. Re: Evening Metaverse Jun 14, 2019, 01:11 robdot

Republicans are a serious threat to American society.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
1. Re: Out of the Blue May 25, 2019, 13:42 robdot

Everest has now simply become a monument to the limitless depths of human stupidity.  

News Comments > More Apex Legends Cheaters Banned
3. Re: More Apex Legends Cheaters banned May 3, 2019, 13:07 robdot

These games are 10 year old kids, and cheaters.  

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
1. Re: Morning Safety Dance Apr 29, 2019, 15:41 robdot

Nothing more demonstrates the current generations mindset, than pewdiepie.  

News Comments > etc.
5. Re: etc. Apr 28, 2019, 00:37 robdot

Fallout76 is the stupidest fucking "game", ever created. Why don't they just make shit weigh less? Is your weapon degrading! Buy a repair kit ! Wtf,seriously people.  

News Comments > Op Ed
13. Re: Op Ed Apr 27, 2019, 22:25 robdot

Fallout76 sells repair kits. They made a game where your armor degrades to the point you can't play,,then sold some dumbass somewhere a kit to repair that armor. When they could,you know,just make your armor ,,not degrade.  

News Comments > More from Tim Sweeney on the Epic Games Store
47. Re: More from Tim Sweeney on the Epic Games Store Apr 11, 2019, 15:41 robdot

I bought metro at GameStop. I put the disk in my PS4 ,it installed and patched. I then played it. Beat it. Then sold it back to gamestop for 32.00. I repeat this process all year long. The last digital game I bought,was beat saber. Which works seamlessly on my psvr. I don't know why anyone continues to fuck around with pc gaming. Seems like a lot of work just to pirate a game.  

33. Re: More from Tim Sweeney on the Epic Games Store Apr 11, 2019, 13:00 robdot

I'm assuming by km, you mean keyboard / mouse. I know final fantasy 14 is cross platform and you can use "km", on the PS4. For shooters, I don't know. That seems like it might be unfair. But I don't play cod so I don't know. But you can play ff14 on your PS4 with a keyboard,mouse. You can also play elder scrolls online,and neverwinter.  

28. Re: More from Tim Sweeney on the Epic Games Store Apr 11, 2019, 12:23 robdot

We play cross platform games with pc gamers. It's a constant source of entertainment for us to hear them try to get their shit working,or figure out the controls. My Xbox controller won't work ! Why the fuck do you need an Xbox controller to run your 3000 dollar pc? Why didn't you just buy an Xbox? I'm an early adopter for anything related to gaming. I can think of no reason to own a pc,for gaming. Unless you wanna play Warcraft,I guess. And listening to people attack the people who make the products the say they love, only confirms to those of us watching ,,the uselessness of pc gaming and its "community".  

26. Re: More from Tim Sweeney on the Epic Games Store Apr 11, 2019, 12:14 robdot

Pc gaming is really just stupid any more. If you had a PS4 ,you could just get the disk from your local GameStop. Or just click it from the PlayStation store. I have a PS4 with a psvr, and everything just works,,,whenever I turn it on. I have the same games you guys have. But mine.....work. You guys are arguing and review bombing over where your going to buy the game. Why do people do this stupid shit when you could have a PS4 and psvr for a third of the price, and eliminate all this hassle and dumbassery.  

News Comments > Fallout 76 Launches Wild Appalachia Update; New Dungeon and Repair Kits Coming
13. Re: Fallout 76 Launches Wild Appalachia Update; New Dungeon and Repair Kits Coming Apr 9, 2019, 16:48 robdot

Your hungry,your thirsty,your overweight, your gun is broken,your armor is broken,,,repeat.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
6. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 5, 2019, 13:59 robdot

It has to do with phase velocity and group velocity and how you interpret or measure those aspects. If you are interested,go to wiki page on phase velocity.  

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
1. Re: Evening Consolidation Mar 23, 2019, 09:40 robdot

That level of difficulty is not gonna be fun without co op.  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
2. Re: Steam Top 10 Mar 17, 2019, 12:51 robdot

I really don't understand who is still buying gta 5, can anyone explain this? Are the sales numbers of the other games just really,really,,low?  

News Comments > Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Launch Trailer
8. Re: Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Launch Trailer Mar 11, 2019, 18:33 robdot

That level of difficulty won't be fun without co op.  

217 Comments. 11 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo