Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
User information for i don't know

Real Name i don't know   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname christheshitter
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Aug 11, 2012, 21:45
Total Comments 196 (Novice)
User ID 57524

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ] Older >

News Comments > Star Control: Origins Announced

11. Re: Star Control: Origins Announced Oct 18, 2016, 19:23 christheshitter

Just tried Galactic Civilizations, the first one from the same developer. I say yuck! What is this crap of a space strategy game!

I've played much batter strategy games!

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Valve on Illegal Skin Gambling

18. Re: Valve on Illegal Skin Gambling Oct 18, 2016, 19:20 christheshitter

Cutter wrote on Oct 18, 2016, 12:51:
People are gambling fore skins? Ewww!

People with an IQ under 60 are the only ones gambling and buying skins and any other micro transactions.

Stupid morons all of them!

News Comments > Star Citizen Squadron 42 Delayed

77. Re: Star Citizen Squadron 42 Delayed Oct 11, 2016, 00:17 christheshitter

BIGtrouble77 wrote on Oct 10, 2016, 14:43:
Dacron wrote on Oct 10, 2016, 14:34:
BIGtrouble77 wrote on Oct 10, 2016, 13:49:
The delays don't bother me. I've stopped updating my client months ago since it goes against my DL caps (I just love canada) and I usually only play for a few minutes.

If you're on the westcoast, check out shaws new 150. 1TB limit, 150mbps, $5 more than their 30 for the first 2 years.
Thanks for the heads up, I am on the West Coast. I currently have the Telus dual DSL which is pretty fast (75down/50up), but very expensive. Definitely going to look into this.

How much do you pay for it?

Nothing will beat Battlecruiser 3000AD. Nothing!

This comment was edited on Oct 11, 2016, 00:26.

News Comments > Prey Trailer

11. Re: Prey Trailer Oct 10, 2016, 23:41 christheshitter

This version of Prey sucks! That's all i wanted to say. Bye!  

News Comments > Steam Top 10

8. Re: Steam Top 10 Oct 2, 2016, 23:53 christheshitter

If Firaxis can get their arse together and make Sid Meiers Alpha Centauri 2 instead.  

News Comments > Battlefield 1 Trailer

10. Re: Battlefield 1 Trailer Oct 2, 2016, 23:49 christheshitter

The twelve-year old in me needs this now! DICE never disappoints!  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse

5. Re: Morning Metaverse Sep 26, 2016, 19:46 christheshitter

American ISP's must be the most retarded ISP's in the world. The US can send man to Mars but their internet is down the toilet.  

News Comments > More Star Citizen vs Derek Smart

6. Re: More Star Citizen vs Derek Smart Sep 26, 2016, 19:40 christheshitter

Nothing beats Battlecruiser 3000AD not even the empty shell of a game that is Star Citizen.  

News Comments > Diablo III Stress Test

12. Re: Diablo III Stress Test Aug 27, 2016, 11:04 christheshitter

Is it me or is D3 rare and legendary items drops a thousand times more common than it ever was in D1 and D2?

It is like Blizzard thought in the D3 development after Vivendi kicked everyone at Blizzard North, 'hey let's open the candy jar' so we can satisfy everyone's sugar cravings.

News Comments > The Witcher III Game of the Year Edition Confirmed

14. Re: The Witcher III Game of the Year Edition Confirmed Aug 12, 2016, 22:41 christheshitter

What a shitty game! The combat system in it is terrible!  

News Comments > DOOM: Unto the Evil Released

10. Re: DOOM: Unto the Evil Released Aug 4, 2016, 23:28 christheshitter

bigspender wrote on Aug 4, 2016, 22:38:
I just can't get over the Halo look.

I agree! I can't believe that some loves this turd. Have they never played the original?

News Comments > Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered Trailer

14. Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered Trailer Jul 15, 2016, 19:35 christheshitter

jdreyer wrote on Jul 15, 2016, 05:57:
DangerDog wrote on Jul 15, 2016, 03:03:
What's old is cool what's new isn't. Look at Battlefield 1, going back to it's origins with WWI themed game and seems to be widely accepted as a positive move by DICE.

I dunno, while I applaud Dice for taking a chance on a war that was known as more of a slog than an actionfest, IW also looks pretty cool. Sure, space is all the rage these days, but it has been waaaay too long since BF 2142, and SC will come out in 2020, so the time is right for a military-themed space shooter.

The only thing DICE has been good at is to make unrealistic shitty games. Although i liked Battlefield 2142 quite a bit.

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront Offline Mode Next Week; Death Star in September

12. Re: Star Wars Battlefront Offline Mode Next Week; Death Star in September Jul 14, 2016, 19:11 christheshitter

You can't polish a turd. DICE has never been shittier.  

News Comments > Saturday Tech Bits

42. Re: Saturday Tech Bits Jul 11, 2016, 03:27 christheshitter

F*ck Windows 10. Most older games refuse to work with Windows 10 but works reasonable with Windows 7. I won't upgrading my second system to the shit turd that is Windows 10. Better to use one disk for each system instead so i can have the advantage of both.  

News Comments > Steam Top 10

6. Re: Steam Top 10 Jul 10, 2016, 19:15 christheshitter

This is why the new Doom sucks monkey balls and i agree with him although i wouldn't call it a bad game but a bad Doom game

https://youtu.be/WkJMYRz8RMQ

News Comments > Turbine Layoffs

8. Re: Turbine Layoffs Jul 8, 2016, 18:22 christheshitter

[SC]TherMight wrote on Jul 8, 2016, 12:31:
This is the curse of the Turbine Raid.

It's been several years since they told their customer base that most of the player base doesn't do raids and it's nor worth their effort to build that content for a small % of the player base. This is when all the good players left the game for other games like Rift that actually cared about raiders.

About that time they also had great layoffs and slimmed down.

Now a brand new raid has just come out and boom... more layoffs even deeper than what was needed to build the raid. It's pretty sad. I still know a very dedicated player base there but have no real motivation to go back and play even though I have a lifetime account and it's free for me.

Lucky for you! What's the benefit of having a free lifetime account again? Years ago i played LOTRO but back then almost no one played raids and most low level areas were abundantly empty except the highest level areas. It's such a shame because LOTRO is a really good game.

News Comments > CS: GO Gambling Scam

20. Re: CS: GO Gambling Scam Jul 4, 2016, 19:17 christheshitter

F*ck Valve! They haven't been a honest company since HL1.

This comment was edited on Jul 4, 2016, 20:02.

News Comments > Dead Rising 4 Announced

1. Re: Dead Rising 4 Announced Jun 14, 2016, 16:09 christheshitter

These shitty console games need to stop exist!  

News Comments > Diablo III Turns Four

21. Re: Diablo III Turns Four May 16, 2016, 19:36 christheshitter

Nothing in their portfolio can ever top Diablo 1 nothing! Thank you Condor(Blizzard North) for bringing such a classic although i didn't like D2 as much.

Diablo 3 is a fecking Disney game painted with rainbow colored crayons. Nothing that was magic in D1 went over to Diablo 3. The dark atmosphere, the enemy death animations, the beautiful crisp SVGA graphics, the eerie sound scape. Nothing!

This comment was edited on May 16, 2016, 19:43.

News Comments > EA Financials - Battlefront Sequel Revealed

12. Re: EA Financials - Battlefront Sequel Revealed May 11, 2016, 08:12 christheshitter

jdreyer wrote on May 11, 2016, 05:28:
14 MILLION??? Jesus fucking Christ. I had no idea there were so many idiots out there. That's around $500M gross. And it will dissuade them from making a deeper game with more bells and whistles. "People loved Battlefront! Let's streamline it further! And they didn't even miss single player!"

We are talking about 14 million pre-pubertal kids coming in all ages.

196 Comments. 10 pages. Viewing page 6.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ] Older >