Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
User information for i don't know

Real Name i don't know   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname christheshitter
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Aug 11, 2012, 21:45
Total Comments 191 (Novice)
User ID 57524

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ] Older >

News Comments > Star Citizen Free-Fly Event Underway

13. Re: Star Citizen Free-Fly Event Underway Nov 24, 2019, 14:19 christheshitter

WaltC wrote on Nov 24, 2019, 11:45:
Wake me when the game(s) come out of alpha.

It's not even in the pre-alpha stage.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Diablo IV Leak Revisited

25. Re: Retro Dust II Map Celebrates 20th Anniversary of Counter-Strike Nov 12, 2019, 02:30 christheshitter

Cram wrote on Nov 11, 2019, 17:22:
CJ_Parker wrote on Nov 11, 2019, 17:04:
phinn wrote on Nov 11, 2019, 16:55:
They're playing it super-safe and are just literally remaking D2

So basically they're giving the people what they wanted and upgrading it after the debacle that was D3 and you're complaining.

They already turned the clusterfuck of a shitfest that was Diablo 3 at release into a somewhat acceptable Diablo 2.1 via all the patches and RoS. They already gave people what "they" wanted.

Diablo 4 could have used a HUGE coat of fresh paint. It is embarrassing for Blizztard how much better and more diverse a game like Grim Dawn is.

You are comparing a game that has been out for over three years with a pre-pre-pre etc Alpha demo made for Blizzcon? Good job man.

You, and I, have no f*cking clue what Diablo 4 will be like at launch, and furthermore what it'll be like after the first expansion. This is a key point, because vanilla D2 was awful, and so was vanilla D3 - both were fixed in their respective expansions after post-expansion patches. Furthermore, I can't think of one game in this genre that was actually in the realm of "amazing" when it launched. I will say this, based on Blizzards previous history with D2 and D3, vanilla D4 probably won't be anything amazeballs and will likely need work. As is tradition in the Diablo franchise since the VERY BEGINNING.

Face palming at all the absolute nonsense, non constructive, criticism.

You are one of reasons why the game industry is in such a state of misery right now. Because you of every AAA game either have Gaming as a service, microtransactions and having loot boxes.

You never played D1 when it first launched. You have no idea how it was at the time why fans of the first two games set them in such a high regard.

News Comments > Out of the Blue

82. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 7, 2019, 09:37 christheshitter

It looks almost as good as it can now. It just need a few more tweaks. Great work!  

News Comments > Out of the Blue

70. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 7, 2019, 01:58 christheshitter

It looks good except the padding on the left. I don't see any meaning with all the dead space in the side columns?

This comment was edited on Nov 7, 2019, 02:19.

News Comments > DOOM Eternal Delayed

9. Re: DOOM Eternal Delayed Oct 9, 2019, 07:50 christheshitter

They must squeeze in the day one dlc and microtransactions somehow. And if it ain't finished with those implementations they must delay it.  

News Comments > Best Games of the Century List

29. Re: Best Games of the Century List Sep 20, 2019, 00:40 christheshitter

For all the suckers who wants to put Witcher 3 in there. It's a flawed game. Bad AI who doesn't react to stealing, patchfinding and shitty combat the rest is good but it's nowhere close to even top 50.

And i can't understand why they put Half Life 2 there when Half Life had an even more impact.

And three shitty consolegames. Dark Souls, Bloodborne, Halo and GTAV what were they smoking. A crap top 20 list.

This comment was edited on Sep 20, 2019, 01:30.

News Comments > LOST ORBIT: Terminal Velocity Launched

3. Re: LOST ORBIT: Terminal Velocity Launched Jul 16, 2019, 17:34 christheshitter

Burrito of Peace wrote on Jul 16, 2019, 17:09:
This was not the Terminal Velocity I was hoping for.

Dito!

A HD remake would be nice.

News Comments > Black Mesa Xen Gameplay Video

13. Re: Black Mesa Xen Gameplay Video Jun 26, 2019, 12:17 christheshitter

I can't believe you guys give Black Mesa a pass. It changed the dynamics and flow and other things like the map design way too much from the original.
For the worse unfortunately.

News Comments > Kingdom New Lands Free on EGS

14. Re: Kingdom New Lands Free on EGS Jun 8, 2019, 03:54 christheshitter

Cutter wrote on Jun 7, 2019, 13:49:
Pfft, this was already free on Steam.

Never been free on Steam.

News Comments > Steam Top 10

10. Re: Steam Top 10 May 28, 2019, 06:00 christheshitter

eRe4s3r wrote on May 27, 2019, 12:52:
I had the choice between Plague Tale and 3 Boredoms, I thankfully picked Plage Tale. An mindblowingly awesome experience. Not so much a great game as it is a great immersive experience.

As long as you only play on english voices....

Also as secret Skaven fan this game really speaks to me

Then there's replay-ability which Plague Tale doesn't have.

News Comments > Stellaris: Ancient Relics Announced

6. Re: Stellaris: Ancient Relics Announced May 14, 2019, 16:32 christheshitter

Undocumented Alien wrote on May 14, 2019, 16:09:
Just started playing Stellaris again after a long break, liking the new 2.2 update and always like to add the Story Packs to have more content to explore. Will add this DLC when it comes out.

They made the game shit after slashing other ftl drives and making it hyperdrive only.

News Comments > EA Financials

27. Re: EA Financials May 9, 2019, 16:41 christheshitter

CJ_Parker wrote on May 8, 2019, 14:25:
Creston wrote on May 8, 2019, 08:13:
All this live services shit, I'll buy in two years when it maybe finally looks like an actual game.

That is exactly the way to go. I'm not even advocating full boycotts but anyone who is against GaaS and who wants to send publishers a message needs to vote with their wallets by buying bundled (GOTY/Gold/Definitive/whatever) or at least substantially more complete versions of a game.

It's the only power we have to let them know that it's not cool to release what is effectively a beta that can be continuously tinkered with as they please for many months or years even.

I couldn't agree more. To much gullible and stupid people on Blue nowadays that preorders and pays for this shit. It's sad!

News Comments > Tim Sweeney on Epic Games Store Spyware Theories

2. Re: Tim Sweeney on Epic Games Store Spyware Theories Apr 5, 2019, 20:21 christheshitter

Lies all lies!  

News Comments > Get GameGuru for Free

6. Re: Get GameGuru for Free Mar 16, 2019, 14:26 christheshitter

HoSpanky wrote on Mar 16, 2019, 08:56:
Yet another thing added to my Ill never actually install or play/use this section of steam.

I do wish I had the time to make a game, even in a simplified system like this. Maybe this little engine will let me easily prototype the idea I have to see if its trash. The description seems to imply it has some sort of multiplayer capacity, Id be interested to see if that meant network functionality.

I've heard microtransactions, lootboxes, dlc's and game editions in the dozens and Battleroyale modes all are in the rage nowadays.

You're gonna get one rich muthafucka!

News Comments > No Man's Sky Beyond Announced

5. Re: No Man's Sky Beyond Announced Mar 15, 2019, 11:17 christheshitter

Prez wrote on Mar 15, 2019, 10:21:
How different a story it would have been had No Man's Sky shipped in this state.

It would still be a grinder.

News Comments > Apex Legends Boasts 50M First Month Players

35. Re: Apex Legends Boasts 50M First Month Players Mar 5, 2019, 03:35 christheshitter

jdreyer wrote on Mar 5, 2019, 02:17:
SabreT wrote on Mar 4, 2019, 17:45:
WaltC wrote on Mar 4, 2019, 16:41:
50 million could also = 5 million with an average of 10 accounts each, and etc. I'm always leery when companies start finding large, completely unverifiable numbers to insert into their marketing spiels. Especially for games which cost *nothing* initially to play! It often is an indicator of desperation as opposed to a trumpeting of success...;) But Free-to-play internally monetized ga--er, rip-offs, are not my cup of tea, fortunately!

Please explain why anybody would need more than one account in Apex. Don't you think it would be noticed in the quarterly financials if these companies inflate the player numbers? Also with a bit of tech know-how, you can get a list of apex servers currently spun up so the numbers can be verified to a degree.

I dunno, I think Walt might be underestimating. I personally have 17 Apex accounts, and I don't even play that much.

You must have really low standards for a shitty Battle Royale game as Apex.

News Comments > GOG.com Announces GOG Direct to Account

15. Re: GOG.com Announces GOG Direct to Account Feb 27, 2019, 16:33 christheshitter

There's an easy solution. Make Cyberpunk 2077 a GOG exclusive. It will draw everyone on to their platform.  

News Comments > Anthem Reviews

21. Re: Anthem Reviews Feb 22, 2019, 14:13 christheshitter

HorrorScope wrote on Feb 22, 2019, 13:46:
Cutter wrote on Feb 22, 2019, 10:58:
In other words if you like hamster wheel looter shooters you'll like it. If you don't you won't.

Typically yes in this case, this is different.

For example, a lot of the issues/reviews one will read now are more starter gameplay reviews. This game has a whole different thing going on later on that I don't think I've ever seen happen in an online game that has been released by a major publisher.

My #1 dislike for Destiny is your numbers are so tightly controlled that it bores me beyond playing the content. There will never be a fun drop where you feel a lot different after.

Anthem omg, I giggle inside, they right now have the game where it has no bastion of control here. At the same end game level you can have someone doing 50x more damage than another based on a good drop. Or another will 50x more health than another. You can have people yelling at others because they suck and well no one knows what drops the other has or not and their gameplay reflects that and it couldn't be a wider spread.

The difficulty levels go up so sharply to and if you are a have not, you can be one shotted or can't do damage. They are finding out the powers aren't scaling well and then it becomes a game of gun drop luck. People state only a Colossus right now can really power through because of their health and defense. They say an Interceptor can't play their melee role because they do exactly zero damage in that role , kick, punch, twirl, punch = ZERO and they have to revert to gun play and hope they have a good gun.

Think of any online game and if there was a player doing 50 damage per hit and another doing 2500 per while the poor guy has 1000 HP and the other 10000 HP... this can happen here, not those exact numbers but that kind of spread, unprecedented!

This stuff probably won't be found in reviews but are the comments for players out there finding out. Then there are still a shit ton of inscriptions not working or sometimes do and sometimes don't, some on certain javelins, others javelines not.

Blablabla! You are the epitome of gamers who just stare blindly on stats and not seeing the game for what it really is. A shit console game with microtransactions.

News Comments > Apex Legends Hits 1M Players Right Off

45. removed Feb 6, 2019, 06:25 christheshitter

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Feb 6, 2019, 09:38.

News Comments > Star Citizen Spending $4M Per Month

36. Re: Star Citizen Spending $4M Per Month Jan 24, 2019, 12:27 christheshitter

El Pit wrote on Jan 24, 2019, 11:36:
djinn wrote on Jan 24, 2019, 08:25:
I know it's the game

The GAME? Which game? Where is it? They promised TWO games now - but there is not even one right now.

How long? 3 more years? 5 more years? 10 more years? When will they actually release at least one of the two promised games?

I know it's hard to accept that you lost money by believing a snake oil salesman, but it's better to accept it and walk away then to stand with him in front of the people, defending him and his magical snake oil. Good luck with that!

Chill a bit! SQ42 will come out in 2020 and Star Citizen a short time thereafter.

191 Comments. 10 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ] Older >