Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
San Diego, CA 08/21

Regularly scheduled events

User information for i don't know

Real Name i don't know   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname christheshitter
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Aug 11, 2012, 21:45
Total Comments 85 (Suspect)
User ID 57524

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 ] Older >

News Comments > Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered Trailer
14. Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered Trailer Jul 15, 2016, 19:35 christheshitter

jdreyer wrote on Jul 15, 2016, 05:57:
DangerDog wrote on Jul 15, 2016, 03:03:
What's old is cool what's new isn't. Look at Battlefield 1, going back to it's origins with WWI themed game and seems to be widely accepted as a positive move by DICE.

I dunno, while I applaud Dice for taking a chance on a war that was known as more of a slog than an actionfest, IW also looks pretty cool. Sure, space is all the rage these days, but it has been waaaay too long since BF 2142, and SC will come out in 2020, so the time is right for a military-themed space shooter.

The only thing DICE has been good at is to make unrealistic shitty games. Although i liked Battlefield 2142 quite a bit.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront Offline Mode Next Week; Death Star in September
12. Re: Star Wars Battlefront Offline Mode Next Week; Death Star in September Jul 14, 2016, 19:11 christheshitter

You can't polish a turd. DICE has never been shittier.  

News Comments > Saturday Tech Bits
42. Re: Saturday Tech Bits Jul 11, 2016, 03:27 christheshitter

F*ck Windows 10. Most older games refuse to work with Windows 10 but works reasonable with Windows 7. I won't upgrading my second system to the shit turd that is Windows 10. Better to use one disk for each system instead so i can have the advantage of both.  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
6. Re: Steam Top 10 Jul 10, 2016, 19:15 christheshitter

This is why the new Doom sucks monkey balls and i agree with him although i wouldn't call it a bad game but a bad Doom game

https://youtu.be/WkJMYRz8RMQ

News Comments > Turbine Layoffs
8. Re: Turbine Layoffs Jul 8, 2016, 18:22 christheshitter

[SC]TherMight wrote on Jul 8, 2016, 12:31:
This is the curse of the Turbine Raid.

It's been several years since they told their customer base that most of the player base doesn't do raids and it's nor worth their effort to build that content for a small % of the player base. This is when all the good players left the game for other games like Rift that actually cared about raiders.

About that time they also had great layoffs and slimmed down.

Now a brand new raid has just come out and boom... more layoffs even deeper than what was needed to build the raid. It's pretty sad. I still know a very dedicated player base there but have no real motivation to go back and play even though I have a lifetime account and it's free for me.

Lucky for you! What's the benefit of having a free lifetime account again? Years ago i played LOTRO but back then almost no one played raids and most low level areas were abundantly empty except the highest level areas. It's such a shame because LOTRO is a really good game.

News Comments > CS: GO Gambling Scam
20. Re: CS: GO Gambling Scam Jul 4, 2016, 19:17 christheshitter

F*ck Valve! They haven't been a honest company since HL1.

This comment was edited on Jul 4, 2016, 20:02.

News Comments > Dead Rising 4 Announced
1. Re: Dead Rising 4 Announced Jun 14, 2016, 16:09 christheshitter

These shitty console games need to stop exist!  

News Comments > Diablo III Turns Four
21. Re: Diablo III Turns Four May 16, 2016, 19:36 christheshitter

Nothing in their portfolio can ever top Diablo 1 nothing! Thank you Condor(Blizzard North) for bringing such a classic although i didn't like D2 as much.

Diablo 3 is a fecking Disney game painted with rainbow colored crayons. Nothing that was magic in D1 went over to Diablo 3. The dark atmosphere, the enemy death animations, the beautiful crisp SVGA graphics, the eerie sound scape. Nothing!

This comment was edited on May 16, 2016, 19:43.

News Comments > EA Financials - Battlefront Sequel Revealed
12. Re: EA Financials - Battlefront Sequel Revealed May 11, 2016, 08:12 christheshitter

jdreyer wrote on May 11, 2016, 05:28:
14 MILLION??? Jesus fucking Christ. I had no idea there were so many idiots out there. That's around $500M gross. And it will dissuade them from making a deeper game with more bells and whistles. "People loved Battlefront! Let's streamline it further! And they didn't even miss single player!"

We are talking about 14 million pre-pubertal kids coming in all ages.

News Comments > DOOM @ 200 FPS Under Vulkan
50. Re: DOOM @ 200 FPS Under Vulkan May 10, 2016, 09:59 christheshitter

CJ_Parker wrote on May 9, 2016, 10:34:
200fps is not really surprising given the horrible console port garbage visuals. What's next? "News" that Pacman runs at 500fps on Vulkan? Yawn.

Exactly! Today's kids gets excited for absolutely nothing. They seem to love the new Disney look of the new generic shooter shamefully calling itself Doom.

News Comments > NVIDIA GTX 1000 Series Announced
23. Re: NVIDIA GTX 1000 Series Announced May 7, 2016, 16:17 christheshitter

Steele Johnson wrote on May 7, 2016, 12:28:
Software has slipped pretty far behind hardware at this point. Multi-core cpus, high-end graphics chipsets, all for software that can run on 6 year old hardware. If it wasn't for the processing demand of VR, there would be no reason to upgrade (and I'm not upgrading for VR 1.0). What's the point of all this if game genres aren't evolving and the same game mechanics work pretty well with older hardware? Software is lacking bigtime.

Only a bunch of shitty VR tech demos to play. Really VR is just a "thing" at present.

News Comments > Battlefield 1 Announced
21. Re: Battlefield 1 Announced May 7, 2016, 07:54 christheshitter

Another wet dream for the big mega money hungry corporate company. The game itself is going to be more bland than translucency itself.

Brain dead people will still buy this though.

News Comments > DOOM Launch Trailer & System Requirements
41. Re: DOOM Launch Trailer & System Requirements May 7, 2016, 07:24 christheshitter

I agree this looks like a Disney game. And the gameplay looks absolutely underwhelming. This is not Doom!  

36. Re: Steam Top 10 May 2, 2016, 17:08 christheshitter

jdreyer wrote on May 2, 2016, 15:14:
I don't get the hate for Factorio. People complain that all the games these days are sequels and retreads, but when something unique comes out, they shit on that too.

As for old games being "better," I think it's rosetinted shades. Remember pixel hunts? Remember pressing all the walls in Doom and Quake to find the secret door? Remember having to trek across miles of nondescript terrain in Daggerfall? Remember reading walls of text in the original BG and FO games? Try playing those old games these days. The nostalgia usually doesn't live up to the reality.

There are bad trends in modern games for sure, but it's easy to avoid those. We live in a gaming guilded age right now.

I would otherwise agree with you but that's exactly those things you describe that was the charm with older games. There were a lot of crap back then as well but as games weren't as broadly and easy as they are now, they had a more specific target audience.

I want to use my head, i want a good challenge and i want deep games even though light games would suffice too. Nowadays it feels like you are you are a roller coaster visitor which doesn't have to do anything. That's why you have to dig a bit deeper to find those good gems of today when you really didn't have to before.

34. Re: Steam Top 10 May 2, 2016, 14:00 christheshitter

Wowbagger_TIP wrote on May 1, 2016, 21:02:
nin wrote on May 1, 2016, 20:42:
SpectralMeat wrote on May 1, 2016, 19:24:
mag wrote on May 1, 2016, 18:55:
SpectralMeat wrote on May 1, 2016, 18:12:
Not sure what's going on with CJ lately. Maybe his account got hacked or something.

lol, "lately."
Well he did have some entertaining posts in the past, but lately he just hates on everything.

His posts have always been shit.

I've had him on ignore for well over a year now. Don't know if he just goes off his meds sometimes or what, but the constant shit posting did it.

Really this is why like me CJ have some dignity left compared to the young boys out there that know no better. We've been playing games almost 30 years now and we now good games compared to the shitty challenge-less console grind-fests you seem to love and adore.

News Comments > Diablo III Season Six Begins
9. Re: Diablo III Season Six Begins May 1, 2016, 20:13 christheshitter

I would only rate Diablo 1 and it's expansion the true spirit of Diablo. Diablo 2 is fun but it feels different from Diablo 1 in everything and mostly to the worse.

Diablo 3 is a true sh.....

9. Re: Steam Top 10 May 1, 2016, 20:10 christheshitter

SpectralMeat wrote on May 1, 2016, 18:12:
Not sure what's going on with CJ lately. Maybe his account got hacked or something.

Boys he's right! These are typical run in the mill games made for three year old babies to pre-puberty boys. I wouldn't call them outright bad because they aren't, it can be fun in small dozes even but these are not what i wold lay in the good games section.

Learn the art of knowing what really make a game good! Unfortunately you have to have some old grand wisdom with a bit of intelligence to find that out.

News Comments > Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Teaser Trailer?
6. Re: Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Teaser Trailer? May 1, 2016, 20:01 christheshitter

CoD has always been shite but this will still sell because of all pre puberty boys.

This and Doom 4 can stick their heads into a big pile of turd!

News Comments > Romero's BLACKROOM Kickstarter Paused
37. Re: Romero's BLACKROOM Kickstarter Paused Apr 29, 2016, 15:29 christheshitter

BIGtrouble77 wrote on Apr 29, 2016, 13:06:
I don't get the vitriol here. This is the only reasonable step for them to take and they realized it. Whether or not they should have realized this before they even started the kickstarter is another story.

Romero has a small vocal fanbase that will support anything he does, but the rest of us want to actually see something of substance come from him first because I haven't seen anything of substance come from him since the 90's.

Well the last time he made a made a farming mobile game. He has only participated in development of games in the last fifteen years since he made Daikatana. How can that be much of substance?

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
8. Re: Morning Consolidation Apr 21, 2016, 20:59 christheshitter

GarthZombie wrote on Apr 21, 2016, 20:21:
christheshitter wrote on Apr 21, 2016, 14:51:
Does it really matter? Doom have always been for pushing graphics instead it does look like a shitty cartoon with quicktime events and that is a recipe for a flop just as Bladerunner 2! Mark my words!

I'm guessing from this statement you've never seen Doom '93 before?

Have you seen the imps?

Also can you link me to the quick time events in Doom '16?

Yea i played it when it came out although i still liked Wolfenstein more despite it being simpler.

Well the imps do look kind of cartoony in Doom '93 but what i don't like in the new game is the damn CoD formula they've implemented, the rainbow colors and the slow pacing. It's missing all the grittiness as well. Really i don't care anyway the whole ID team from back then has been swapped out anyway.

85 Comments. 5 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo