Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL 11/17

Regularly scheduled events

User information for i don't know

Real Name i don't know   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname christheshitter
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Aug 11, 2012, 21:45
Total Comments 116 (Novice)
User ID 57524

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ] Older >

News Comments > Steam Sale Dates Leaked?
12. Re: Steam Sale Dates Leaked? Oct 21, 2017, 04:33 christheshitter

Vio wrote on Oct 21, 2017, 02:22:
Give me 80% off what I want or wait another year for my money. That's what I say - my backlog's so big I can wait 5 years before needing to make a purchase.

Nah 80% is too little. At least 90% or it's nothing worth!

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Interviews
10. Re: Morning Interviews Oct 20, 2017, 22:42 christheshitter

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Oct 20, 2017, 12:34:
Already bought it, $50.39 (USD) on Gamersgate.

Hopefully it does well. Incidentally The Evil Within 2 is also on sale on Gamersgate, $50.39 again, bought that also. I should have time to load it up tonight, but the reviews are glowing, so far.

It's the likes of you that's feeding the hungry money sharks running the big publishers. The likes of you knowing nothing what gaming is about.

News Comments > Dead Space 2 Selling 4M "Wasn't Enough"
17. Re: Dead Space 2 Selling 4M Oct 18, 2017, 14:26 christheshitter

Slashman wrote on Oct 18, 2017, 12:03:
Making traditional AAA titles is becoming less and less sustainable.

I'm certainly buying less of them at, or near, launch (if I buy them at all).

There are a few franchises that continue to deliver above and beyond on a consistent basis, but the gems in my gaming collection are much more so indie games than anything else these days. (Well Witcher 3 is always going to be there of course).

These days I find myself playing stuff like Grim Dawn, Space Pirates and Zombies 2, Everspace, Divinity: OS 1 and 2, Hand of Fate, Age of Wonders 3 and not really having any cravings for AAA titles apart from whenever they release the next Elder Scrolls game.

I find it hilarious that everyone praise Witcher 3 again and again. I can't repeat it enough, that game has a shit combat system where all you do is spamming a button to auto attack just like the Batman Arkham games or like every consolegame out there.

Shitty stupid NPC's pathfinding which constantly walking into things. Robbing from NPC's and they don't react. Hell damn even Risen or the Gothic-series had smarter NPC's.

News Comments > The Witcher Turning 10
11. Re: The Witcher Turning 10 Oct 16, 2017, 18:41 christheshitter

Pigeon wrote on Oct 16, 2017, 11:36:
One of the best RPG series out there; I'd put Witcher 3 in contention for the best RPG.

Yea if you like combat where you only spamming one button.

News Comments > Star Wars: Battlefront II Multiplayer Beta Opens
45. Re: Star Wars: Battlefront II Multiplayer Beta Opens Oct 7, 2017, 02:24 christheshitter

F*ck this game. Can't phantom why everyone here drools over this piece of garbage. It looks, handles and plays like shit.

You guys must be going on drugs or something.

News Comments > The Witcher Documentary Part 1
3. Re: The Witcher Documentary Part 1 Oct 3, 2017, 06:01 christheshitter

I wonder when they thought their stupid Batman(gotham)-esque combat was a good idea. And brainddead npc's among many other things.  

News Comments > STAR WARS Battlefront II (2005) Multiplayer Restored
10. Re: STAR WARS Battlefront II (2005) Multiplayer Restored Oct 3, 2017, 05:56 christheshitter

CJ_Parker wrote on Oct 3, 2017, 01:19:
Great job by GOG. What I don't get is why they are giving it away so easily. Their support is second to none but all the dumbtards (99.9%) are gonna be like "OMG valve r so awsum cuz they support ye olde gamez!!!11".

There are so many old games that only run fine or come with nice features because of GOG's effort but the publishers just copy&paste the GOG version to Steam and GOG get zero credit.

WTF? They really are the Ghandis of the gaming business. If I were them I would boast about it and charge fucking Valve/Steam and the publishers through the nose if they wanted to publish my fixed and updated version of their vintage crap.

Those assholes never would have touched the game ever again if not for GOG but then they profit nicely from reinvigorated sales... wake the fuck up, GOG. Communism in Poland is over. Welcome to capitalism. It's OK to make money. Really!

Unfortunately Gog doesn't put their soul in all games. There are plenty of older games from them which don't run that good on the newest Windows currently selling on their storefront.

But i could agree they do a better job than Steam.

News Comments > Volition Layoffs Reported
1. Re: Volition Layoffs Reported Sep 27, 2017, 21:04 christheshitter

Time to do Freespace 3 eh? Haven't we waited enough already?  

News Comments > Fallout 4: Game of the Year Edition
3. Re: Fallout 4: Game of the Year Edition Sep 26, 2017, 22:21 christheshitter

CJ_Parker wrote on Sep 26, 2017, 22:05:
Cool. Finally. I'll buy this once it hits <$20.

Yea or <$10 at least.

Btw you're he only sane person here filled with lunatics regarding the current state of games today.

News Comments > Lord of the Rings Online Expands Monday
2. Re: Lord of the Rings Online Expands Monday Jul 29, 2017, 19:01 christheshitter

Well it's still not PvP unfortunately.  

News Comments > Metro Exodus Announced
23. Re: Metro Exodus Announced Jun 12, 2017, 17:59 christheshitter

DX11 runs like shit on Metro2033. Are the Redux versions any better? Seeing forward to this one but it ain't going to be a Stalker game that's for sure.  

News Comments > Morning Interviews
9. Re: Morning Interviews Apr 21, 2017, 04:35 christheshitter

Prez wrote on Apr 20, 2017, 22:10:
I like cheap games as much as the next guy (probably more, since the net value of my 2000+ games Steam library is over $15000 but I've paid less than a third of that) but I like the idea of developers getting fairly compensated better.

There's must be a lot of shit games in your library.

News Comments > Mass Effect 2 Free on Origin
9. Re: Mass Effect 2 Free on Origin Jan 5, 2017, 20:28 christheshitter

christheshitter wrote on Jan 5, 2017, 20:26:
The DLC's costs a fortune. I rather buy the Deluxe versions for a cheap penny than to given away stripped barebone games for free.

I guess EA are the only ones winning on these giveaways.

News Comments > Mass Effect 2 Free on Origin
8. Re: Mass Effect 2 Free on Origin Jan 5, 2017, 20:26 christheshitter

The DLC's costs a fortune. I rather buy the Deluxe versions for a cheap penny than to given away stripped barebone games for free for which i have to dig deep in my pocket.

I guess EA are the only ones winning on these giveaways.

News Comments > No Metro Game in 2017
4. Re: No Metro Game in 2017 Nov 9, 2016, 23:10 christheshitter

RedEye9 wrote on Nov 9, 2016, 20:51:
Looking forward to more games in the Metro universe. The devs really did a good job with the redux games.

I would rather have a new Stalker game.

News Comments > Diablo III Classic Diablo Mode & Necromancer Announced
36. Re: Diablo III Classic Diablo Mode & Necromancer Announced Nov 7, 2016, 05:56 christheshitter

shiho wrote on Nov 6, 2016, 03:58:
descender wrote on Nov 6, 2016, 00:28:
How many developers should be bowing to the concerns of 0.2% of their users? It's time to get over that.

The people who actually bothered to file the petition, do not represent all the people who dislike the graphics style.

Plus, it's objectively terrible. The ground is blurry. The characters look like overdressed flamingoes. My male mage looked like an Asian woman.

Just changing the colors would not really fix the visuals of this game. That is the one misconception that petition had. First, they'd have to give it an actual visual style. Make things look not like they're made out of carton. Carton swords, carton shields. Just no. Give characters and monsters a memorable visual identity.

When I think what Diablo3 COULD'VE looked like with the Diablo2 team recreating that style in 3D, with full use of normal mapping to create solid-looking surfaces made out of metal, wood, etc, detailed environments... fleshed-out character archetypes that are easy to visually identify (like they were in Diablo2)...man, I can only dream.

I agree with you and as bad as the cartoonish graphics is the awful story. The gameplay sucks too! It's if the game constantly is serving you things on a silver platter. So the graphics is not the only thingthat make Diablo 3 a very dull and boring game.

News Comments > Diablo III Necromancer Spotted?
23. Re: Diablo III Necromancer Spotted? Nov 2, 2016, 23:05 christheshitter

Blizzard totally ruined Diablo when they kicked the Blizzard North team. Diablo 3 is the worst Blizzard game i ever played!  

News Comments > Uwe Boll Ending Film Career
31. Re: Uwe Boll Ending Film Career Oct 27, 2016, 04:45 christheshitter

NKD wrote on Oct 26, 2016, 19:20:
That's too bad. His movies were shit, but shit movies have their time and place to be viewed, if only to laugh your ass off at how bad they are and marvel at how they got made.

I know a lot of gamers have a hate boner for Uwe Boll for butchering their beloved franchises, but hindsight has shown us that even when vastly more talented directors with vastly more money try it, they STILL butcher video game movies.

At least Uwe Boll was wasting less money than these other people, and you knew what you were getting.

With these big shot Hollywood video game movies there's always a sense of disappointment because deep down there was a small spark of hope that with all the talented people involved THIS video game movie would be the one that didn't suck.

With Uwe Boll there was no disappointment because the expectations were so fucking low to begin with.

What about World of Warcraft and Resident Evil especially the first? Not even bad movies per se.

News Comments > Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Specs
4. Re: Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Specs Oct 27, 2016, 03:18 christheshitter

Retired wrote on Oct 26, 2016, 21:51:
Tyrric wrote on Oct 26, 2016, 21:32:
70 gigs? For a shooter?

Is a bit confusing, considering their last few iterations had washed out colors, tiny maps, and terrible textures....oh but the sounds and hats!

You really seem to love your CoD games with a love hate relationship.

Idiots!

Speaking of the game. Another singleplayer railshooter and random spawning multiplayer game made for teens. CoD 1 and 2 are the only games they made it right somehow. I wouldn't install it even if it took 70MB.

News Comments > Skyrim Special Edition Preloads
30. Re: Skyrim Special Edition Preloads Oct 26, 2016, 16:03 christheshitter

Tipsy McStagger wrote on Oct 26, 2016, 13:03:
sauron wrote on Oct 26, 2016, 08:56:
I have about 150 hours logged, and may load this up for a reroll. I usually go archery, summoning, enchanting, sneaking.

Then again, I'm also trying to finish Witcher 3, and just started Enderal...

one does not simply finish witcher 3....

No of course. It's because it has shitty combat mechanics and the difficulty of the game is made for pre-pubertal teens which are the only ones bragging about this junk of a game still.

116 Comments. 6 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo