Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL, USA, IL 01/27
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for i don't know

Real Name i don't know   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname christheshitter
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Aug 11, 2012, 21:45
Total Comments 123 (Novice)
User ID 57524

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ] Older >

News Comments > Get World in Conflict Free and Free Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Plans
21. Re: Get World in Conflict Free and Free Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Plans Dec 5, 2017, 07:59 christheshitter

Cutter wrote on Dec 4, 2017, 21:57:
You just answered the question I was going to ask...who the hell doesn't have/hasn't played Black Flag yet? I thought everyone would have by now. BF is definitely the best of them. If you were ever going to only play one game in the series that would be the one to play. I prefer Ezio and the Italian Renaissance myself, but BF was the most fun and most like playing out a classic pirate film. Cruising around the Caribbean - especially if you're playing in the winter - is pretty damn sweet as well.

Am i reading this right? Cutter likes the Assassins Creed franchise from the well-renowned Ubisoft shit?

I must be dreaming a nightmare!

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Titan Quest Ragnarök Released
17. Re: Titan Quest Ragnarök Released Nov 18, 2017, 18:53 christheshitter

eRe4s3r wrote on Nov 17, 2017, 21:47:
And I hate Titan Quest as much as Grim Dawn because it's exactly as boring and functionality broken (with bad itemization) that I actually want to reinstall Diablo 3 now...... still haven't installed battle.net since my OS switcheroo....

You must be joking right? D3 is most shitty game Blizzard every spewed out. Install D1 if you want a good game!

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront II Real-Money Transactions Disabled
34. removed Nov 17, 2017, 03:05 christheshitter

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Nov 17, 2017, 07:55.

News Comments > Need for Speed Payback Peels Out
12. Re: Need for Speed Payback Peels Out Nov 10, 2017, 18:27 christheshitter

DangerDog wrote on Nov 10, 2017, 17:59:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wujMEBfIoRg

Need for Speed checkpoint, now with extra quicktime.

EA has promoted marketing stooges to be game designer/producers and this is the result.

The last good NFS game was Porsche Unleashed. Anything after has been made for kiddies.

News Comments > EA Financials
9. Re: EA Financials Nov 1, 2017, 04:18 christheshitter

EA is the first publisher i hope goes into the ground.  

News Comments > Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus Released; Menu Includes Countdown
22. Re: Morning Tech Bits Oct 27, 2017, 20:32 christheshitter

Mordecai Walfish wrote on Oct 27, 2017, 14:30:
RedEye9 wrote on Oct 27, 2017, 11:10:
I just noticed this guys reviews. I like his presentation, voice and style. Not overtly spoilerish.
ACG Reviews, Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus Review "Buy, Wait for Sale, Rent, Never Touch?"

Angry Centaur Gaming is one of my favorite youtube games reviewers. No pretentious intros (no dubstep, no drawn out intro animations, no begging for likes and shameless self promotion before the video), and no filler and/or fluff. Quality stuff.

Worth a Buy is better.

And this game series have gone to shit! All you consolelovers commenting with praising the game. It's hilarious!

News Comments > PUBG as a Service: No Sequel Plans
34. Re: PUBG as a Service: No Sequel Plans Oct 23, 2017, 22:21 christheshitter

ForgedReality wrote on Oct 23, 2017, 16:35:
CJ_Parker wrote on Oct 23, 2017, 10:43:
Until the udders run dry and only then will they launch a sequel. Think CSGO or TF2 something like that. Those have been going for years and years as well while only getting patched and DLC'ed with no sequels in sight.

CSGO is brand-fucking-new compared to TF2. TF2: 1997. CSGO: 2012 (I'm actually surprised it's that old).

Really what are you smoking? Half Life TF Classic came the year 1999 not TF2 which came 2007. As someone already noted TF2 was planned as a successor to HL TF Classic but it never went to fruition.

And CSGO is shit compared to CS classic that also came in 1999.

News Comments > Steam Sale Dates Leaked?
12. Re: Steam Sale Dates Leaked? Oct 21, 2017, 04:33 christheshitter

Vio wrote on Oct 21, 2017, 02:22:
Give me 80% off what I want or wait another year for my money. That's what I say - my backlog's so big I can wait 5 years before needing to make a purchase.

Nah 80% is too little. At least 90% or it's nothing worth!

News Comments > Morning Interviews
10. Re: Morning Interviews Oct 20, 2017, 22:42 christheshitter

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Oct 20, 2017, 12:34:
Already bought it, $50.39 (USD) on Gamersgate.

Hopefully it does well. Incidentally The Evil Within 2 is also on sale on Gamersgate, $50.39 again, bought that also. I should have time to load it up tonight, but the reviews are glowing, so far.

It's the likes of you that's feeding the hungry money sharks running the big publishers. The likes of you knowing nothing what gaming is about.

News Comments > Dead Space 2 Selling 4M "Wasn't Enough"
17. Re: Dead Space 2 Selling 4M Oct 18, 2017, 14:26 christheshitter

Slashman wrote on Oct 18, 2017, 12:03:
Making traditional AAA titles is becoming less and less sustainable.

I'm certainly buying less of them at, or near, launch (if I buy them at all).

There are a few franchises that continue to deliver above and beyond on a consistent basis, but the gems in my gaming collection are much more so indie games than anything else these days. (Well Witcher 3 is always going to be there of course).

These days I find myself playing stuff like Grim Dawn, Space Pirates and Zombies 2, Everspace, Divinity: OS 1 and 2, Hand of Fate, Age of Wonders 3 and not really having any cravings for AAA titles apart from whenever they release the next Elder Scrolls game.

I find it hilarious that everyone praise Witcher 3 again and again. I can't repeat it enough, that game has a shit combat system where all you do is spamming a button to auto attack just like the Batman Arkham games or like every consolegame out there.

Shitty stupid NPC's pathfinding which constantly walking into things. Robbing from NPC's and they don't react. Hell damn even Risen or the Gothic-series had smarter NPC's.

News Comments > The Witcher Turning 10
11. Re: The Witcher Turning 10 Oct 16, 2017, 18:41 christheshitter

Pigeon wrote on Oct 16, 2017, 11:36:
One of the best RPG series out there; I'd put Witcher 3 in contention for the best RPG.

Yea if you like combat where you only spamming one button.

News Comments > Star Wars: Battlefront II Multiplayer Beta Opens
45. Re: Star Wars: Battlefront II Multiplayer Beta Opens Oct 7, 2017, 02:24 christheshitter

F*ck this game. Can't phantom why everyone here drools over this piece of garbage. It looks, handles and plays like shit.

You guys must be going on drugs or something.

News Comments > The Witcher Documentary Part 1
3. Re: The Witcher Documentary Part 1 Oct 3, 2017, 06:01 christheshitter

I wonder when they thought their stupid Batman(gotham)-esque combat was a good idea. And brainddead npc's among many other things.  

News Comments > STAR WARS Battlefront II (2005) Multiplayer Restored
10. Re: STAR WARS Battlefront II (2005) Multiplayer Restored Oct 3, 2017, 05:56 christheshitter

CJ_Parker wrote on Oct 3, 2017, 01:19:
Great job by GOG. What I don't get is why they are giving it away so easily. Their support is second to none but all the dumbtards (99.9%) are gonna be like "OMG valve r so awsum cuz they support ye olde gamez!!!11".

There are so many old games that only run fine or come with nice features because of GOG's effort but the publishers just copy&paste the GOG version to Steam and GOG get zero credit.

WTF? They really are the Ghandis of the gaming business. If I were them I would boast about it and charge fucking Valve/Steam and the publishers through the nose if they wanted to publish my fixed and updated version of their vintage crap.

Those assholes never would have touched the game ever again if not for GOG but then they profit nicely from reinvigorated sales... wake the fuck up, GOG. Communism in Poland is over. Welcome to capitalism. It's OK to make money. Really!

Unfortunately Gog doesn't put their soul in all games. There are plenty of older games from them which don't run that good on the newest Windows currently selling on their storefront.

But i could agree they do a better job than Steam.

News Comments > Volition Layoffs Reported
1. Re: Volition Layoffs Reported Sep 27, 2017, 21:04 christheshitter

Time to do Freespace 3 eh? Haven't we waited enough already?  

News Comments > Fallout 4: Game of the Year Edition
3. Re: Fallout 4: Game of the Year Edition Sep 26, 2017, 22:21 christheshitter

CJ_Parker wrote on Sep 26, 2017, 22:05:
Cool. Finally. I'll buy this once it hits <$20.

Yea or <$10 at least.

Btw you're he only sane person here filled with lunatics regarding the current state of games today.

News Comments > Lord of the Rings Online Expands Monday
2. Re: Lord of the Rings Online Expands Monday Jul 29, 2017, 19:01 christheshitter

Well it's still not PvP unfortunately.  

News Comments > Metro Exodus Announced
23. Re: Metro Exodus Announced Jun 12, 2017, 17:59 christheshitter

DX11 runs like shit on Metro2033. Are the Redux versions any better? Seeing forward to this one but it ain't going to be a Stalker game that's for sure.  

News Comments > Morning Interviews
9. Re: Morning Interviews Apr 21, 2017, 04:35 christheshitter

Prez wrote on Apr 20, 2017, 22:10:
I like cheap games as much as the next guy (probably more, since the net value of my 2000+ games Steam library is over $15000 but I've paid less than a third of that) but I like the idea of developers getting fairly compensated better.

There's must be a lot of shit games in your library.

News Comments > Mass Effect 2 Free on Origin
9. Re: Mass Effect 2 Free on Origin Jan 5, 2017, 20:28 christheshitter

christheshitter wrote on Jan 5, 2017, 20:26:
The DLC's costs a fortune. I rather buy the Deluxe versions for a cheap penny than to given away stripped barebone games for free.

I guess EA are the only ones winning on these giveaways.

123 Comments. 7 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo