Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
User information for i don't know

Real Name i don't know   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname christheshitter
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On August 11, 2012
Supporter -
Total Comments 196 (Novice)
User ID 57524

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ] Older >

News Comments > No Man's Sky Update Adds Audio Creation Tool

25. Re: No Man's Sky Update Adds Audio Creation Tool Dec 17, 2019, 21:39 christheshitter

Kxmode wrote on Dec 17, 2019, 16:55:
RedEye9 wrote on Dec 17, 2019, 15:55:
Tipsy McStagger wrote on Dec 17, 2019, 15:43:
At first, I thought these guys were pieces of shit.

After all these years, they've sort of won back my opinion of them. Not only did they fix their game and improve upon it. They've also continued to do so without any extra costs.
They're a bunch of dumb ducks for doing any additional work. All they had to do was just apologize. Bomb Grin Laugh Wink

Is that too much to ask? It's free, like all their updates. However, unlike their updates, it's worth a lot to those who have waited a long time for the company to officially acknowledge what the did and then to apologize for it. That's the closure I seek.

You go and tell people wanting to play older games that they're in the right to take shit from Microsoft and mind their own business.

While you go and play games like No Mans Sky?

Really?

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Blade Runner Returns on GOG.com

23. Re: removed Dec 17, 2019, 21:27 christheshitter

jdreyer wrote on Dec 17, 2019, 20:09:
Kxmode wrote on Dec 17, 2019, 19:41:
christheshitter wrote on Dec 17, 2019, 18:21:
* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Dec 17, 2019, 18:30.

This is what happens when you don't think your replies through.
Not sure he thought his username through either.

Well the problem is that Kxmode don't play old games and can't accept that I think it's a problem that Microsoft brake old games.

Now he's gone full rampage mode and deleted my comments. Good on you sir!

19. removed Dec 17, 2019, 18:21 christheshitter

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Dec 17, 2019, 18:30.

17. Re: Blade Runner Returns on GOG.com Dec 17, 2019, 17:54 christheshitter

Kxmode wrote on Dec 17, 2019, 16:00:
christheshitter wrote on Dec 17, 2019, 15:32:
Great news but unfortunately there are older games that stopped being supported on the Windows 10 platform. Microsoft need to get their shit together!

It's not Microsoft's job to ensure older, obsolete software works. That's why GOG was created in the first place.

Are you for real? Go and play your Fortine you enjoy so much.

15. Re: Blade Runner Returns on GOG.com Dec 17, 2019, 15:32 christheshitter

Great news but unfortunately there are older games that stopped being supported on the Windows 10 platform. Microsoft need to get their shit together!  

News Comments > Star Citizen Free-Fly Event Underway

13. Re: Star Citizen Free-Fly Event Underway Nov 24, 2019, 14:19 christheshitter

WaltC wrote on Nov 24, 2019, 11:45:
Wake me when the game(s) come out of alpha.

It's not even in the pre-alpha stage.

News Comments > Diablo IV Leak Revisited

25. Re: Retro Dust II Map Celebrates 20th Anniversary of Counter-Strike Nov 12, 2019, 02:30 christheshitter

Cram wrote on Nov 11, 2019, 17:22:
CJ_Parker wrote on Nov 11, 2019, 17:04:
phinn wrote on Nov 11, 2019, 16:55:
They're playing it super-safe and are just literally remaking D2

So basically they're giving the people what they wanted and upgrading it after the debacle that was D3 and you're complaining.

They already turned the clusterfuck of a shitfest that was Diablo 3 at release into a somewhat acceptable Diablo 2.1 via all the patches and RoS. They already gave people what "they" wanted.

Diablo 4 could have used a HUGE coat of fresh paint. It is embarrassing for Blizztard how much better and more diverse a game like Grim Dawn is.

You are comparing a game that has been out for over three years with a pre-pre-pre etc Alpha demo made for Blizzcon? Good job man.

You, and I, have no f*cking clue what Diablo 4 will be like at launch, and furthermore what it'll be like after the first expansion. This is a key point, because vanilla D2 was awful, and so was vanilla D3 - both were fixed in their respective expansions after post-expansion patches. Furthermore, I can't think of one game in this genre that was actually in the realm of "amazing" when it launched. I will say this, based on Blizzards previous history with D2 and D3, vanilla D4 probably won't be anything amazeballs and will likely need work. As is tradition in the Diablo franchise since the VERY BEGINNING.

Face palming at all the absolute nonsense, non constructive, criticism.

You are one of reasons why the game industry is in such a state of misery right now. Because you of every AAA game either have Gaming as a service, microtransactions and having loot boxes.

You never played D1 when it first launched. You have no idea how it was at the time why fans of the first two games set them in such a high regard.

News Comments > Out of the Blue

82. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 7, 2019, 09:37 christheshitter

It looks almost as good as it can now. It just need a few more tweaks. Great work!  

News Comments > Out of the Blue

70. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 7, 2019, 01:58 christheshitter

It looks good except the padding on the left. I don't see any meaning with all the dead space in the side columns?

This comment was edited on Nov 7, 2019, 02:19.

News Comments > DOOM Eternal Delayed

9. Re: DOOM Eternal Delayed Oct 9, 2019, 07:50 christheshitter

They must squeeze in the day one dlc and microtransactions somehow. And if it ain't finished with those implementations they must delay it.  

News Comments > Best Games of the Century List

29. Re: Best Games of the Century List Sep 20, 2019, 00:40 christheshitter

For all the suckers who wants to put Witcher 3 in there. It's a flawed game. Bad AI who doesn't react to stealing, patchfinding and shitty combat the rest is good but it's nowhere close to even top 50.

And i can't understand why they put Half Life 2 there when Half Life had an even more impact.

And three shitty consolegames. Dark Souls, Bloodborne, Halo and GTAV what were they smoking. A crap top 20 list.

This comment was edited on Sep 20, 2019, 01:30.

News Comments > LOST ORBIT: Terminal Velocity Launched

3. Re: LOST ORBIT: Terminal Velocity Launched Jul 16, 2019, 17:34 christheshitter

Burrito of Peace wrote on Jul 16, 2019, 17:09:
This was not the Terminal Velocity I was hoping for.

Dito!

A HD remake would be nice.

News Comments > Black Mesa Xen Gameplay Video

13. Re: Black Mesa Xen Gameplay Video Jun 26, 2019, 12:17 christheshitter

I can't believe you guys give Black Mesa a pass. It changed the dynamics and flow and other things like the map design way too much from the original.
For the worse unfortunately.

News Comments > Kingdom New Lands Free on EGS

14. Re: Kingdom New Lands Free on EGS Jun 8, 2019, 03:54 christheshitter

Cutter wrote on Jun 7, 2019, 13:49:
Pfft, this was already free on Steam.

Never been free on Steam.

News Comments > Steam Top 10

10. Re: Steam Top 10 May 28, 2019, 06:00 christheshitter

eRe4s3r wrote on May 27, 2019, 12:52:
I had the choice between Plague Tale and 3 Boredoms, I thankfully picked Plage Tale. An mindblowingly awesome experience. Not so much a great game as it is a great immersive experience.

As long as you only play on english voices....

Also as secret Skaven fan this game really speaks to me

Then there's replay-ability which Plague Tale doesn't have.

News Comments > Stellaris: Ancient Relics Announced

6. Re: Stellaris: Ancient Relics Announced May 14, 2019, 16:32 christheshitter

Undocumented Alien wrote on May 14, 2019, 16:09:
Just started playing Stellaris again after a long break, liking the new 2.2 update and always like to add the Story Packs to have more content to explore. Will add this DLC when it comes out.

They made the game shit after slashing other ftl drives and making it hyperdrive only.

News Comments > EA Financials

27. Re: EA Financials May 9, 2019, 16:41 christheshitter

CJ_Parker wrote on May 8, 2019, 14:25:
Creston wrote on May 8, 2019, 08:13:
All this live services shit, I'll buy in two years when it maybe finally looks like an actual game.

That is exactly the way to go. I'm not even advocating full boycotts but anyone who is against GaaS and who wants to send publishers a message needs to vote with their wallets by buying bundled (GOTY/Gold/Definitive/whatever) or at least substantially more complete versions of a game.

It's the only power we have to let them know that it's not cool to release what is effectively a beta that can be continuously tinkered with as they please for many months or years even.

I couldn't agree more. To much gullible and stupid people on Blue nowadays that preorders and pays for this shit. It's sad!

News Comments > Tim Sweeney on Epic Games Store Spyware Theories

2. Re: Tim Sweeney on Epic Games Store Spyware Theories Apr 5, 2019, 20:21 christheshitter

Lies all lies!  

News Comments > Get GameGuru for Free

6. Re: Get GameGuru for Free Mar 16, 2019, 14:26 christheshitter

HoSpanky wrote on Mar 16, 2019, 08:56:
Yet another thing added to my Ill never actually install or play/use this section of steam.

I do wish I had the time to make a game, even in a simplified system like this. Maybe this little engine will let me easily prototype the idea I have to see if its trash. The description seems to imply it has some sort of multiplayer capacity, Id be interested to see if that meant network functionality.

I've heard microtransactions, lootboxes, dlc's and game editions in the dozens and Battleroyale modes all are in the rage nowadays.

You're gonna get one rich muthafucka!

News Comments > No Man's Sky Beyond Announced

5. Re: No Man's Sky Beyond Announced Mar 15, 2019, 11:17 christheshitter

Prez wrote on Mar 15, 2019, 10:21:
How different a story it would have been had No Man's Sky shipped in this state.

It would still be a grinder.

196 Comments. 10 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ] Older >