Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for i don't know

Real Name i don't know   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname christheshitter
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Aug 11, 2012, 21:45
Total Comments 102 (Novice)
User ID 57524

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ] Older >

News Comments > No Metro Game in 2017
4. Re: No Metro Game in 2017 Nov 9, 2016, 23:10 christheshitter

RedEye9 wrote on Nov 9, 2016, 20:51:
Looking forward to more games in the Metro universe. The devs really did a good job with the redux games.

I would rather have a new Stalker game.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Diablo III Classic Diablo Mode & Necromancer Announced
36. Re: Diablo III Classic Diablo Mode & Necromancer Announced Nov 7, 2016, 05:56 christheshitter

shiho wrote on Nov 6, 2016, 03:58:
descender wrote on Nov 6, 2016, 00:28:
How many developers should be bowing to the concerns of 0.2% of their users? It's time to get over that.

The people who actually bothered to file the petition, do not represent all the people who dislike the graphics style.

Plus, it's objectively terrible. The ground is blurry. The characters look like overdressed flamingoes. My male mage looked like an Asian woman.

Just changing the colors would not really fix the visuals of this game. That is the one misconception that petition had. First, they'd have to give it an actual visual style. Make things look not like they're made out of carton. Carton swords, carton shields. Just no. Give characters and monsters a memorable visual identity.

When I think what Diablo3 COULD'VE looked like with the Diablo2 team recreating that style in 3D, with full use of normal mapping to create solid-looking surfaces made out of metal, wood, etc, detailed environments... fleshed-out character archetypes that are easy to visually identify (like they were in Diablo2)...man, I can only dream.

I agree with you and as bad as the cartoonish graphics is the awful story. The gameplay sucks too! It's if the game constantly is serving you things on a silver platter. So the graphics is not the only thingthat make Diablo 3 a very dull and boring game.

News Comments > Diablo III Necromancer Spotted?
23. Re: Diablo III Necromancer Spotted? Nov 2, 2016, 23:05 christheshitter

Blizzard totally ruined Diablo when they kicked the Blizzard North team. Diablo 3 is the worst Blizzard game i ever played!  

News Comments > Uwe Boll Ending Film Career
31. Re: Uwe Boll Ending Film Career Oct 27, 2016, 04:45 christheshitter

NKD wrote on Oct 26, 2016, 19:20:
That's too bad. His movies were shit, but shit movies have their time and place to be viewed, if only to laugh your ass off at how bad they are and marvel at how they got made.

I know a lot of gamers have a hate boner for Uwe Boll for butchering their beloved franchises, but hindsight has shown us that even when vastly more talented directors with vastly more money try it, they STILL butcher video game movies.

At least Uwe Boll was wasting less money than these other people, and you knew what you were getting.

With these big shot Hollywood video game movies there's always a sense of disappointment because deep down there was a small spark of hope that with all the talented people involved THIS video game movie would be the one that didn't suck.

With Uwe Boll there was no disappointment because the expectations were so fucking low to begin with.

What about World of Warcraft and Resident Evil especially the first? Not even bad movies per se.

News Comments > Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Specs
4. Re: Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Specs Oct 27, 2016, 03:18 christheshitter

Retired wrote on Oct 26, 2016, 21:51:
Tyrric wrote on Oct 26, 2016, 21:32:
70 gigs? For a shooter?

Is a bit confusing, considering their last few iterations had washed out colors, tiny maps, and terrible textures....oh but the sounds and hats!

You really seem to love your CoD games with a love hate relationship.

Idiots!

Speaking of the game. Another singleplayer railshooter and random spawning multiplayer game made for teens. CoD 1 and 2 are the only games they made it right somehow. I wouldn't install it even if it took 70MB.

News Comments > Skyrim Special Edition Preloads
30. Re: Skyrim Special Edition Preloads Oct 26, 2016, 16:03 christheshitter

Tipsy McStagger wrote on Oct 26, 2016, 13:03:
sauron wrote on Oct 26, 2016, 08:56:
I have about 150 hours logged, and may load this up for a reroll. I usually go archery, summoning, enchanting, sneaking.

Then again, I'm also trying to finish Witcher 3, and just started Enderal...

one does not simply finish witcher 3....

No of course. It's because it has shitty combat mechanics and the difficulty of the game is made for pre-pubertal teens which are the only ones bragging about this junk of a game still.

News Comments > Star Control: Origins Announced
11. Re: Star Control: Origins Announced Oct 18, 2016, 19:23 christheshitter

Just tried Galactic Civilizations, the first one from the same developer. I say yuck! What is this crap of a space strategy game!

I've played much batter strategy games!

News Comments > Valve on Illegal Skin Gambling
18. Re: Valve on Illegal Skin Gambling Oct 18, 2016, 19:20 christheshitter

Cutter wrote on Oct 18, 2016, 12:51:
People are gambling fore skins? Ewww!

People with an IQ under 60 are the only ones gambling and buying skins and any other micro transactions.

Stupid morons all of them!

News Comments > Star Citizen Squadron 42 Delayed
77. Re: Star Citizen Squadron 42 Delayed Oct 11, 2016, 00:17 christheshitter

BIGtrouble77 wrote on Oct 10, 2016, 14:43:
Dacron wrote on Oct 10, 2016, 14:34:
BIGtrouble77 wrote on Oct 10, 2016, 13:49:
The delays don't bother me. I've stopped updating my client months ago since it goes against my DL caps (I just love canada) and I usually only play for a few minutes.

If you're on the westcoast, check out shaws new 150. 1TB limit, 150mbps, $5 more than their 30 for the first 2 years.
Thanks for the heads up, I am on the West Coast. I currently have the Telus dual DSL which is pretty fast (75down/50up), but very expensive. Definitely going to look into this.

How much do you pay for it?

Nothing will beat Battlecruiser 3000AD. Nothing!

This comment was edited on Oct 11, 2016, 00:26.

News Comments > Prey Trailer
11. Re: Prey Trailer Oct 10, 2016, 23:41 christheshitter

This version of Prey sucks! That's all i wanted to say. Bye!  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
8. Re: Steam Top 10 Oct 2, 2016, 23:53 christheshitter

If Firaxis can get their arse together and make Sid Meiers Alpha Centauri 2 instead.  

News Comments > Battlefield 1 Trailer
10. Re: Battlefield 1 Trailer Oct 2, 2016, 23:49 christheshitter

The twelve-year old in me needs this now! DICE never disappoints!  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
5. Re: Morning Metaverse Sep 26, 2016, 19:46 christheshitter

American ISP's must be the most retarded ISP's in the world. The US can send man to Mars but their internet is down the toilet.  

News Comments > More Star Citizen vs Derek Smart
6. Re: More Star Citizen vs Derek Smart Sep 26, 2016, 19:40 christheshitter

Nothing beats Battlecruiser 3000AD not even the empty shell of a game that is Star Citizen.  

News Comments > Diablo III Stress Test
12. Re: Diablo III Stress Test Aug 27, 2016, 11:04 christheshitter

Is it me or is D3 rare and legendary items drops a thousand times more common than it ever was in D1 and D2?

It is like Blizzard thought in the D3 development after Vivendi kicked everyone at Blizzard North, 'hey let's open the candy jar' so we can satisfy everyone's sugar cravings.

News Comments > The Witcher III Game of the Year Edition Confirmed
14. Re: The Witcher III Game of the Year Edition Confirmed Aug 12, 2016, 22:41 christheshitter

What a shitty game! The combat system in it is terrible!  

News Comments > DOOM: Unto the Evil Released
10. Re: DOOM: Unto the Evil Released Aug 4, 2016, 23:28 christheshitter

bigspender wrote on Aug 4, 2016, 22:38:
I just can't get over the Halo look.

I agree! I can't believe that some loves this turd. Have they never played the original?

News Comments > Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered Trailer
14. Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered Trailer Jul 15, 2016, 19:35 christheshitter

jdreyer wrote on Jul 15, 2016, 05:57:
DangerDog wrote on Jul 15, 2016, 03:03:
What's old is cool what's new isn't. Look at Battlefield 1, going back to it's origins with WWI themed game and seems to be widely accepted as a positive move by DICE.

I dunno, while I applaud Dice for taking a chance on a war that was known as more of a slog than an actionfest, IW also looks pretty cool. Sure, space is all the rage these days, but it has been waaaay too long since BF 2142, and SC will come out in 2020, so the time is right for a military-themed space shooter.

The only thing DICE has been good at is to make unrealistic shitty games. Although i liked Battlefield 2142 quite a bit.

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront Offline Mode Next Week; Death Star in September
12. Re: Star Wars Battlefront Offline Mode Next Week; Death Star in September Jul 14, 2016, 19:11 christheshitter

You can't polish a turd. DICE has never been shittier.  

News Comments > Saturday Tech Bits
42. Re: Saturday Tech Bits Jul 11, 2016, 03:27 christheshitter

F*ck Windows 10. Most older games refuse to work with Windows 10 but works reasonable with Windows 7. I won't upgrading my second system to the shit turd that is Windows 10. Better to use one disk for each system instead so i can have the advantage of both.  

102 Comments. 6 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo