Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
User information for Kuba

Real Name Kuba   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Qbex .
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description Steam : QbeX
PNS : Korniki_dwa
Homepage http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197983263699/
Signed On Aug 8, 2012, 11:11
Total Comments 213 (Novice)
User ID 57520

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ] Older >

News Comments > The Outer Worlds Released

32. Re: The Outer Worlds Released Oct 25, 2019, 18:45 Qbex .

Game is great so far, v funny, good writing and atmosphere. From first minutes in character generator you got this feeling playing successor to fallout 1 and 2 in spirit, I love it.
HDR is in the ini files settings but not officially in the options yet, my guess its coming.

As for buying - I'm really perplexed that its not been talked about here more. Get it on xbox beta app in windows 10 store.
Its fucking awesome 1 buck for first month, then 5 for next ones- that includes shitton of big quality AAA games for you to locally download, install and play, plus as many high quality indie. I have been pretty much exclusively playing games there for last four months and fired up steam maybe few times to check deals etc. The amount of games on xbox beta at the moment is massive. With new titles being added weekly and only one or two (usually ones no one care anyway) disappearing. This service is great for trying new games I would never consider as well. I even bought few on steam after trying to get all dlcs etc. Just check the games lineup here

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > NVIDIA Launching RTX Game Remastering Program

16. Re: NVIDIA Launching RTX Game Remastering Program Oct 13, 2019, 08:47 Qbex .

jdreyer wrote on Oct 12, 2019, 19:12:
System Shock 2
100 times this, also any other slow paced first person game, horrors in particular would benefit from this treatment. My dream list would be : aforementioned SS2, Alien Isolation, Stalker, Thief 1/2 , Deus Ex, Fear games, AvsP, Resi Evil games, Condemned CO

News Comments > Humankind Announced

1. Re: Humankind Announced Aug 20, 2019, 06:04 Qbex .

Love the trailer. After skipping Civ6 (played every other Civ since the beginning but the newest looks like streamlined piecemeal kiddie rubbish) and having a blast in both Endless Legend and Endless Space 2- I can't wait for this. Amplitude games have way more character and fresh ideas then quite stale recent Civs  

News Comments > GORN Born

10. Re: GORN Born Jul 19, 2019, 22:48 Qbex .

This looks positively mental and a fine reason to get into VR for me. Now where is that hi next gen wireless vr headset I've been waiting for...  

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits

2. Re: Evening Tech Bits Jun 13, 2019, 23:15 Qbex .

Yeap, that 38" is ticking almost all the boxes- uuuge, ips, ultrawide, hi res, hi refresh , gsync, wide gamut, basic hdr. Finally some good advancements in panel space on the horizon.  

News Comments > Cyberpunk 2077 Date

20. Re: Cyberpunk 2077 Date Jun 9, 2019, 22:35 Qbex .

So Keanu is Johnny Silverhand in this.
I like it, can't think of a better suited character than flipping J Mnemonic himself

News Comments > Cyberpunk 2077 Date

14. Re: Cyberpunk 2077 Date Jun 9, 2019, 21:53 Qbex .

This Is Beautiful
I'm getting that sweet sweet collectors edition and booking a week of work on release.

News Comments > Close to the Sun Released

2. Re: Close to the Sun Released May 3, 2019, 00:16 Qbex .

Looks interesting, but like any other Epic store exclusive I'll wait till its patched, balanced and discounted when it hits the steam in 1y time. Apparently is very short and still a bit janky. No biggie.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue

96. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 17, 2019, 11:16 Qbex .

Sorry to hear, my sincere sympathy as a fellow dog lover  

News Comments > DCS F-14 Tomcat Takes Off

4. Re: DCS F-14 Tomcat Takes Off Mar 14, 2019, 10:43 Qbex .

Nerd boner jams for days, that Ruskie plane is a Fulcrum. I know I'm going to buy this module and prolly never play it before 2020, I have to start with F5 module I bought a while ago and make it up the complication ladder as I go, damn lack of time...  

News Comments > Windows 10 Update May Degrade Games

11. Re: Windows 10 Update May Degrade Games Mar 7, 2019, 19:52 Qbex .

You have one job only MS, make the os for my games that works and its invisible for user, thats it. But no no no , they have to recommit to pc gaming from time to time, like the other update they did so my full screen games minimise from time to time or the one showing infuriating xbox notification WHILE I game. Oh oh I forgot that since a while ago I have to manually disable flipping fullscreen optimisation in compatibility tab otherwise I get random stutter spikes on same games like AC Odyssey and many others. They just don't get it.
Oh how I wish we had alternative system.

News Comments > BATTLETECH Free Weekend

6. Re: BATTLETECH Free Weekend Feb 21, 2019, 22:57 Qbex .

I concur, all around excellent game for any fan of turn based tactics, BT universe is just like icing on a cake. Waiting for discount on flashpoint dlc to roll my second moded campaign. Go try it at least while is on free trail.
Btw, loads in seconds on my system- nvme ssd.

News Comments > Revived MicroProse Announces WarBirds 2020

2. Re: Revived MicroProse Announces WarBirds 2020 Feb 20, 2019, 22:51 Qbex .

Saw MicroProse, got nerd boner for a sec then read more-Atari and mobile Sad
I miss arcade flight sims from Microprose, they were a perfect balance of game and simulation for me, plus career and missions generator. Loved that, my all time fav was Gunship 2000 followed by F15 SE2 and F19 and later F117. These days there's only serous DCS (I'm glad they here, but no time to commit hours to learn proper) and silly Ace Combat/Hawx and nothing in between SP worth playing. Shame

News Comments > Metro Exodus Reviews

37. Re: Metro Exodus Reviews Feb 14, 2019, 05:12 Qbex .

RTX ON - just works, in smoooooth upscaled thirty LOL  

News Comments > Metro Exodus Reviews

30. Re: Metro Exodus Reviews Feb 14, 2019, 02:51 Qbex .

Wow , those dlss screenshots looks blurry af, what a let down and another proof to never believe PR hype. First- crippling DXR performance for marginal iq improvements, now- DLSS that upscale from low res like a pleb 300$ shitbox. All this for a 1500+ A$. What a joke.
I think I'll keep my 1080ti for a while longer...

News Comments > Saturday Patches

3. Re: Saturday Patches Jan 13, 2019, 04:13 Qbex .

The_Pink_Tiger wrote on Jan 12, 2019, 19:50:
But does the FarCry 2 patch fix the horrendous respawning issue?

That mechanic was integral part of a game, I liked it. In FC2 you're not unstoppable superhuman wiping swathes of mobs but just another failed, filthy merc, contracted to kill and fight in oppressive and hostile territory against bad odds. If you intended to wipe the map and fight every outpost you were playing it wrong. It was all about smart traversing under cover of dynamic environment. It was brilliant imho, by far the most immersive off all Far Cry's and the only far cry game I finished twice including hardest difficulty. Unfortunately general public wanted more of COD and less of Stalker in their fps and game was/is unpopular.
On topic, this mod looks like it adding opposite factions AI fighting - that sound brilliant I will be checking it out for sure after few patches.

News Comments > AMD Radeon VII Graphics Cards Next Month

3. Re: AMD Radeon VII Graphics Cards Next Month Jan 9, 2019, 19:46 Qbex .

Price match to RTX 2080 , 6 months later, without the significant performance lead AND missing next gen RTX, DLSS etc features - GTFO
Looks like another potent Radeon space heater and that's about it. This is not going to help bringing high end gfx price down to sane levels.

News Comments > EVGA NU Audio Card Announced

25. Re: EVGA NU Audio Card Announced Jan 9, 2019, 19:20 Qbex .

Love this thread , also big pc audio nerd going back to the dark ages. For me it was as important as 3d graphics and I invested in components 50/50 split audio vs gfx. I had all the good ones, early SBs, Gravis Ultrasound, than godly A3D Vortex and Auzen X-fi's. Until fucking MS decided to nuke direct sound acceleration. Now the only way forward is out of the Pc case so to speak, usb dac/amp combo for headphones and digital out to a/v amp for speakers. Internal sound cards can't hold the candle to external gear.
Btw anyone here heard new Super X-fi gizmo ? They promise holy grail of headphone 3d sound again but I'm sceptical.

News Comments > Alien: Blackout a Mobile Game

14. Re: Alien: Blackout a Mobile Game Jan 8, 2019, 00:22 Qbex .

jdreyer wrote on Jan 7, 2019, 19:56:
I'm sure I'll be terrified playing Alien Blackout on a 5 inch screen on the subway ride home.
Exactly my thoughts, might just add that I only game on my phone when on crapper... CAN'T WAIT for that terrifying experience... sad part is this game will most likely be waaay more profitable for them than Alien Isolation ever was. Depressing...

News Comments > Free Assassin's Creed Odyssey for Stream Testers

11. Re: Free Assassin's Creed Odyssey for Stream Testers Dec 15, 2018, 22:27 Qbex .

Yeap, the best ass creed game since black flag, imho even surpasses it. Got it in bundle with ssd. World building is another level, very immersive, also Kassandra is well written and looks bad ass swinging two handed war-hammer, well worth the effort to sign up especially when its free. Great game.  

213 Comments. 11 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ] Older >