Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL 11/17

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Kuba

Real Name Kuba   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Qbex .
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Steam : QbeX
PNS : Korniki_dwa
Homepage http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197983263699/
Signed On Aug 8, 2012, 11:11
Total Comments 165 (Novice)
User ID 57520

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ] Older >

News Comments > Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus Trailer
4. Re: Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus Trailer Sep 20, 2017, 04:56 Qbex .

Looks dope, I'm getting this on launch provided there is no technical problems with it. Loved the reboot and this looks even better. MG set the new benchmark for modern single player fps.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > The Witcher Turning 10
15. Re: The Witcher Turning 10 Sep 5, 2017, 08:28 Qbex .

Awesome series and classy developer.
Bar none in games industry nowadays, but I'm biased CDPR are my home town homies

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
1. Re: Evening Tech Bits Aug 23, 2017, 05:57 Qbex .

With the paltry 1080p vertical resolution and a massive peripheral space that will only tax gpu for marginal information absorbed. This got to be the stupidest trend in monitors lately. I had a demo of 34" ultrawide 1440p and it feels too small coming from 27" 1440p I've got. I would not consider anything less then 38" ultrawide 1600p, gsync 100hz+, hdr, qled or oled as an upgrade but no such panel exist. I've got the feeling that none of the monitor producers sans maybe asus/rogs and acer/predators have a slightest clue what is the sweet spot for gaming, heaps of shitty monitors with crucial features missing or other strange design choice.

This comment was edited on Aug 23, 2017, 06:13.

News Comments > Steam Top 10
7. Re: Steam Top 10 Aug 21, 2017, 05:28 Qbex .

|RaptoR| wrote on Aug 20, 2017, 15:44:
Glad to see No Mans Sky up there. Game has come a long way

I'm having a great time with it. Just bought it when on sale and I'm glad I did. Its a great scifi lite exploration game. Lovely to just chill, laid back and sink hours while on sofa with gamepad in hand. Cracking to look at and listen to. I never cared much about internet foaming what was promised,pr-ed, delivered and all that. As it stand today its a great game for 25$.

News Comments > BioWare Montreal team and EA Motive Sitting in a Tree
1. Re: BioWare Montreal team and EA Motive Sitting in a Tree Aug 1, 2017, 09:54 Qbex .

Inevitable Axe of Doom strikes again.
No amount of pr double-speak will change the fact that EA just killed another studio. Hard to be surprised, they have been producing turds since Dragon Age 2.

News Comments > Pyre Ignites
3. Re: Pyre Ignites Jul 26, 2017, 23:08 Qbex .

I'm stoked for this, every other game those guys made was brilliant. Don't get too hung up around "this or that" game style mashed up inside, sum of all parts its what count. This one is fresh and stylish as a mf.  

News Comments > On Sale
3. Re: On Sale Jun 24, 2017, 02:22 Qbex .

I'd say 100 bucks well spent.
Mainly gamepad games as I'm in mid gfx card upgrade on my main pc and only play on my ht htpc.

METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN $15.99
The Flame in the Flood $5.99
STASIS $6.79
Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition $5.99
Tormentum - Dark Sorrow $4.79
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen $11.99
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided $14.99
System Shock Enhanced $1.49
Galactic Civilizations III Upgrade from Galactic CivII $4.49
F1 2016 $17.99
ABZU $5.99
The Final Station $5.99
&#8203;
Total: $102.48

News Comments > Skull & Bones Announced
15. Re: Skull & Bones Announced Jun 14, 2017, 07:50 Qbex .

So they've seen everyone liking Black Flag as the best Ass Creed game eva, they sat down, scratched their heads, "we need to make more of this"- and came up with mmo pvp wankfest.
well fucking done Ubi

News Comments > Tokyo 42 Released
5. Re: Tokyo 42 Released Jun 1, 2017, 06:32 Qbex .

Game looks great, devs guests of the last Crate&Crowbar podcast. They sound like a good bunch. Hope its successful for them. First sale buy for me  

News Comments > Hanako: Honor & Blade Early Access in October
1. Re: Hanako: Honor & Blade Early Access in October May 26, 2017, 07:37 Qbex .

For a moment I thought we might be looking at new Bushido Blade successor but then I watched the video.
Yet another spastic mash-em up.

News Comments > Quarantine Released
4. Re: Quarantine Released May 25, 2017, 02:01 Qbex .

Burrito of Peace wrote on May 24, 2017, 22:30:
Sadly, this is not a remake of the awesome quarantine wherein one drives a taxi cab in a murderous, dystopic future.
That game was awesome, I could not advance for shit in it (obscure game before internet-good luck finishing it) but it sure was fun driving around in cyberpunk cab and ejecting late passengers.

News Comments > Truck Simulators Getting Bigger Rigs
10. Re: Truck Simulators Getting Bigger Rigs May 8, 2017, 20:27 Qbex .

HorrorScope wrote on May 8, 2017, 11:16:
How about the Nevada triple trailers?

Bitch please...

News Comments > Starbreeze Investing in System Shock 3
14. Re: Starbreeze Investing in System Shock 3 Mar 15, 2017, 04:34 Qbex .

Great, SB already botched one of my beloved classic by making that dogshit Syndicate remake. Now they involved in another of my all time favorite. If only this was time of Riddick's Starbreeze I would be over the moon with the news but now I'm expecting the worst. In fact from what I've read all the talent from former SB went to MachineGames.  

News Comments > Does Watch Dogs 2 Include a Sneaky Game Reveal?
14. Re: Does Watch Dogs 2 Include a Sneaky Game Reveal? Nov 15, 2016, 04:57 Qbex .

IgWannA wrote on Nov 14, 2016, 13:06:
I get a Cowboy Bebop vibe from the trailer and music. I'm going with a story-driven space trading game.

100 times this, it was first thing that came into mind watching that clip. I would love me some bebop action. Space bounty hunting and exploration freelancer style, obligatory kung fu moves sleeping dogs style, and I'm all over this. Fingers crossed ...

News Comments > Steam Redesign
11. Re: Steam Redesign Nov 8, 2016, 04:31 Qbex .

finally a way to filter store items - "3 tags to seen less off"
piss off - moba, free to play , early access
this is a good update

upper right corner of featured bar-> small tooltip down arrow -> preferences

or settings/ account details / preferences

This comment was edited on Nov 8, 2016, 04:36.

News Comments > BioShock: The Collection PC Upgrades Detailed
15. Re: BioShock: The Collection PC Upgrades Detailed Sep 10, 2016, 03:40 Qbex .

Creston wrote on Sep 9, 2016, 21:01:
Turns out I have the first Bioshock as a separate physical game, and the other 2 on Steam. I'm probably shit out of luck to get the Remastered version for free.
You should be good as long as you have disc and manual/box with cd key on it. I was on the same boat ,I have collectors edition B1 in tin case, not transferable to steam activation thingy.
Go to Bioshock 1 support page on 2k website and open a ticket with photo of disc and manual / box, your steam account name and ask for collectors upgrade , they will send you steam key for B1.

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
1. Re: Evening Consolidation Sep 7, 2016, 19:47 Qbex .

ps4 pro - please stop that 4k capable nonsense, with the hardware it got its just a 1080p console full stop. Pr people are delusional.  

News Comments > Wireless HTC Vive Plans
4. Re: Wireless HTC Vive Plans Sep 1, 2016, 10:27 Qbex .

Battery size is not a problem, you don't need big battery for two phone type screens and bunch of sensors. Just a small battery pack on the back of the neck will do nicely and balance whole thing on the head as a bonus. Latency on the other hand is a big issue. This will require some smart solution. Hate to say it but I called it right after Vive launch -in 2 years tops we will get gen 2 vr kits : hi res oled and wireless. Glad I waited out this one.  

News Comments > PCIe 4.0 to Deliver More Speed and Power
31. Re: PCIe 4.0 to Deliver More Speed and Power Aug 22, 2016, 19:41 Qbex .

I smell Intel trying to strangle Zen in its infancy, just in time for AMD launch its cpu savior (with PCIe3.0 no doubt) Intel will smack that platform with new and Intel exclusive PCIe 4.0 and promise of DDR5 ram, just you wait.  

News Comments > Prey Trailers
10. Re: Prey Trailers Aug 5, 2016, 00:45 Qbex .

I dig that trailer so much, looks like Arkane takes a stab at system shock formula, after theirs dishonored/thief before that. I'm totally aboard hype train now
BTW whats with the whole butthurt over Pray naming? It's not like first game was a cult classic or anything. For me it can be called "Tetris Rampage" as long as its a good game in the end.

This comment was edited on Aug 5, 2016, 00:50.

165 Comments. 9 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo