Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Tim H

Real Name Tim H   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Aug 6, 2012, 03:32
Total Comments 6 (Suspect)
User ID 57517

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
26. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 24, 2014, 18:50 Tim H

Hey.. At least it was warm around here if freakishly so.

On the other part of yer post.. It's ok to think of Hudson. We've lost two of our wee bairns (Both Scotties) over the years and we get a little blue when their respective days come up. But as you said we concentrate on the happy parts and then give extra treats to our remaining dog, Scotty 'MacBones' (also a scottie, He's a rescue and came with the name,'Scotty'. we added the last name) Who gets very confused as to why he's suddenly getting even more attention and treats

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

8. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 3, 2013, 12:28 Tim H

Awesome... Thanx fer the memories. We have a Scotty who does the piggy noises when we give him rubbin's He's a rescue and not the most snuggly but he makes those noises when he gets rubbings. We live in an apartment in the city so he can't range as Hudson did... But he would if he could. In any event thanks very much for sharing.

Tim

36. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 25, 2013, 16:05 Tim H

Just dropping by to pay my respects. I've read your page for years and always enjoyed the exploits of your little guys. She obviously had a great life with you... Please accept my condolences for your loss. They worm their way into your heart and just make it a very nice place to be. We've had 2 of our beloved Scotties pass away and it is never easy. We have another rescue Scottie (sorry just love the breed ) who is lying by my feet as I type this and I am gonna give him a big hug after writing this, (if he lets me. He is quite the handful ) confusing the heck outta him, but just glad for his company and love.

Sincerely
Tim Harrison with a loving lick from Scotty 'MacBones' Harrison

News Comments > Crytek Shanghai Opens
8. Re: Crytek Shanghai Opens Aug 8, 2012, 12:42 Tim H

ANd it will also allow them to pay even less money to the staff there...  

8. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 6, 2012, 13:37 Tim H

Hey there! \Our scottish terrier Brodie developed bladder cancer and we got a garment called a "pee Keeper".. It was an awesome thing in that it could be worn for a long time and all ya needed to do was change the napkins. Brodie could wear it for extended periods of time... We did have to do some modification so the tail was little farther away because it could chafe his butt but it was a godsend and allowed us to have a somewhat normal life with him when he couldn't control his bladder anymore... His quality of life went way up too.

[url=]http://www.peekeeper.com/[/url]

5. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 5, 2012, 23:45 Tim H

Our little guy developed bladder cancer and started leaking so we ended up using a thing called a pee keeper. It is a small vest that went over his neck too because the belly band would not stay in place... Brodie (our scotty dog) didn't try to remove it but the shape of his body kept it from staying put. Sadly Brodie has since passed on but the pee keeper made things alot easier. They come in several diffent colors and even a print or two.. Good luck

Tim

6 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo