Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Bradley

Real Name Bradley   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On May 2, 2012, 22:45
Total Comments 94 (Suspect)
User ID 57411

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
1. Re: GeForce Drivers for Fallout 4, Legacy of the Void, & Battlefront Sep 27, 2016, 21:08 Bradley

"Razerô, the leading global lifestyle brand for gamers"

LOL

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Sunless Skies Announced
1. Re: GeForce Drivers for Fallout 4, Legacy of the Void, & Battlefront Sep 24, 2016, 20:51 Bradley

Hopefully they will stay away from spelling everything with a Z in this one. I wanted to like Sunless Sea so badly, but the stupid way they spelled everything just made the text so tiring to read. I know it's nit-picky, but it really bothered me enough that I couldn't play it.  

News Comments > Star Citizen Squadron 42 Next Year?
31. Re: GeForce Drivers for Fallout 4, Legacy of the Void, & Battlefront Sep 4, 2016, 20:40 Bradley

I paid in around the $120 mark. I'm happy with the progress thas being made, and I don't mind waiting for a game that's being done right.  

News Comments > Watch Dogs 2 Trailer
3. Re: GeForce Drivers for Fallout 4, Legacy of the Void, & Battlefront Aug 30, 2016, 00:12 Bradley

Slick wrote on Aug 29, 2016, 20:51:
Also, it's hard to tell from the video, but they're touting a "new and improved driving mechanic". And when the guy's driving, it looks waaaay too "snappy", like the car has no real weight to it at all, and is just glued to the pavement.

I noticed he used the word "accessible" when describing the new driving mechanic. That's just another word for "dumbed-down".

News Comments > Diablo III Stress Test
10. Re: GeForce Drivers for Fallout 4, Legacy of the Void, & Battlefront Aug 26, 2016, 19:31 Bradley

Neither the linked announcement, nor the summary says what PTR means. Can anyone enlighten those of us not intimately familiar with Diablo III?  

News Comments > New Borderlands Confirmed
26. Re: GeForce Drivers for Fallout 4, Legacy of the Void, & Battlefront Apr 23, 2016, 13:30 Bradley

Insects, and those snake like things that I can't remember the name of. There were also quite a few flying things.  

News Comments > Stardew Valley Sells 1M
4. Re: GeForce Drivers for Fallout 4, Legacy of the Void, & Battlefront Apr 13, 2016, 22:47 Bradley

Kxmode wrote on Apr 13, 2016, 20:30:
Eric Barone, also known as ConcernedApe, is really a good developer. He regularly listens and responds to fans. He's what he looks like.
That can't be right. Software developers aren't supposed to look like that!

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto 6 Rumor
21. Re: GeForce Drivers for Fallout 4, Legacy of the Void, & Battlefront Mar 27, 2016, 21:23 Bradley

JayDeath wrote on Mar 27, 2016, 11:11:
Yeah but how about a futuristic Tokyo, like 200 years in the future? I want lazers, flying cars, robots, etc. Think The Fifth Element meets Blade Runner. The devs really need to think out of the box for the next installment.

Personally, I think they need to go back inside the box, to what made San Andreas great. Give us a single main character that we actually care about, who develops through the story.

News Comments > Fallout 4 Mod Support in April; Survival Mode Beta Soon
14. Re: GeForce Drivers for Fallout 4, Legacy of the Void, & Battlefront Feb 23, 2016, 22:59 Bradley

No fast travel sounds miserable. Fun in theory, but miserable.

When I was a kid we didn't have fast travel! We had to walk over the hills, BOTH WAYS!

News Comments > Xenonauts 2 Announced
3. Re: GeForce Drivers for Fallout 4, Legacy of the Void, & Battlefront Feb 3, 2016, 20:18 Bradley

Standing by to empty wallet...  

News Comments > MS: New CPUs Will Require Windows 10 (or Linux)
67. Re: GeForce Drivers for Fallout 4, Legacy of the Void, & Battlefront Jan 17, 2016, 11:44 Bradley

WaltC wrote on Jan 16, 2016, 14:26:
Been on Win10x64 since October 2014, and since the official release in July I have had 0 major problems--I've got ~185 games installed going back 30 years in age to as new as Witcher 3--and every single on of them runs perfectly. My R9 380 4GB card runs them all with the latest drivers (WDDM2.0.) After Win7 I moved to Win8 for a couple of years before Win10x64...I prefer Win10x64 to any Microsoft OS I've ever used--and I've used them all. Of course, I have a desktop and all my components are hand-picked and made by companies with great track records in driver support--which probably makes a difference, I'd imagine. Also, I'm running the latest build of v1511, build 11099. Running great, no problems.

Nobody has any right to complain about progress, seems to me, since you certainly should have bought either Win7 or Win8 by this late date and you still have ~7 months to upgrade to Win10 for free...it's a no brainer.

I'm in the same boat as you. Been using it since it was available on MSDN and I haven't had a major issue. The only minor issue I had was a flaky printer driver, but that has been resolved by the manufacturer now. Even Windows XP and Windows 7 gave me more problems than Windows 10. I've got a ton of games from Steam and GOG installed, ranging from the old classics to the newest stuff like The Witcher 3 and Fallout 4; it runs them all perfectly.

Either we got lucky with our hardware, the people having problems don't know what they are doing, or they are making up stories to get on the Windows 10 hate bandwagon.

News Comments > Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition for Linux & OS X
14. Re: GeForce Drivers for Fallout 4, Legacy of the Void, & Battlefront Dec 25, 2015, 00:34 Bradley

Osc8r wrote on Dec 24, 2015, 21:42:
I hope they ramp up the difficult in this and in DOS 2.

Once i got out of the starter area the game was wayyyyy too easy.

Still a great game though.

I must be doing something wrong. I've tried to play this multiple times and no matter where I go from the starter town I get completely crushed in the first or second round of any fight.

News Comments > UnderRail Released
8. Re: GeForce Drivers for Fallout 4, Legacy of the Void, & Battlefront Dec 19, 2015, 09:57 Bradley

That dog barking sound effect could use a few more bits too.

That being said, I can't buy this fast enough.

News Comments > Shiness Announced
2. Re: GeForce Drivers for Fallout 4, Legacy of the Void, & Battlefront Dec 10, 2015, 19:29 Bradley

Cutter wrote on Dec 10, 2015, 11:17:
Huh, it's funny, soon as I saw the name my first thought was, 'JRPG?'

My first though was some of of hipstery meta RPG about overcoming being a shy person.

News Comments > GeForce Drivers for Fallout 4, Legacy of the Void, & Battlefront
4. Re: GeForce Drivers for Fallout 4, Legacy of the Void, & Battlefront Nov 9, 2015, 23:38 Bradley

HoSpanky wrote on Nov 9, 2015, 22:56:
So And when did you all become afraid of editing .ini files?

March 17th, 2008... I don't talk about that day, except to my therapist.

Ohh God... Why did I have to push the numbers so high?

This comment was edited on Nov 9, 2015, 23:53.

News Comments > Sunday Consolidation
9. Re: Sunday Consolidation Sep 8, 2015, 08:54 Bradley

"When multiple applications needed the same file, you'd get the dreaded "Blue Screen of Death," a system error that meant a crash."

Yep... Stopped reading right there.

News Comments > Leaked Beta Arkham Knight Patch Shows Improvements
1. Re: Leaked Beta Arkham Knight Patch Shows Improvements Sep 3, 2015, 10:53 Bradley

Why is a beta version intentionally released on Steam considered a "Leak"?  

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
4. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jul 29, 2015, 11:23 Bradley

The whole "flat" Windows 10 theme is really bugging me. When you have multiple windows open and overlapping it can be really hard to tell where one window starts and the others begin. That makes resizing or dragging windows by the title bar tricky. I wish there was some way to add more separation between them.

I've also got an issue with the way some of the control panels are opening. There is plenty of screen space, but some of them don't open wide enough to display all the content, leaving a horizontal scroll bar.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
18. Re: Morning Metaverse Jul 23, 2015, 12:06 Bradley

Sorry, the only person in charge of what my computer does and downloads is ME, not your website. If you publicly publish an HTML page and I download it, I am under no obligation to also download any separate files that are listed in it.  

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
2. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jul 15, 2015, 23:33 Bradley

Tumbler wrote on Jul 15, 2015, 16:44:
Hunh, that Uber lawsuit is a strange issue.

I'm not sure why Uber would be responsible in this situation but a company like facebook wouldn't be? Uber obviously is a service provided by drivers so a driver might be using the app while driving a vehicle...but what does facebook do to insure people are not using their app while driving? You could argue that by building a mobile app you're encouraging people to use it on the phone...which might be used in a car...which is illegal as the driver.

Is a mobile app dev responsible if a driver can use the app while driving?

What about Google Maps.... I use that all the fucking time. I use that while driving in many cases. It's possible I could hit someone while I'm trying to get directions... or just trying to follow the directions while it's mounted in it's stand... Is Google responsible?

Courts are consistently ruling that Uber drivers are employees of Uber. Having the Uber app running is akin to "being on the clock". If you cause an accident while on the clock as an employee of a company, the company is liable.

94 Comments. 5 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo