Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
User information for Eirikrautha

Real Name Eirikrautha   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Apr 10, 2012, 20:31
Total Comments 665 (Apprentice)
User ID 57390

User comment history
< Newer [ 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ] Older >

News Comments > etc., etc.

1. Re: etc., etc. Aug 10, 2012, 20:50 Eirikrautha

Who was the reporter that wrote this crap, Joseph Goebbels? The free-to-play change comes from the declining subscriptions, because the game failed to implement its features in a manner that would lead to players wanting to play for more than a short time.

The Lucas reality-distortion device must be set on high (that or this reporter must be exceptionally susceptible to the Jedi mind-trick)...

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Battleground Europe/WW2 Online Now Free-to-Play

1. Re: Battleground Europe/WW2 Online Now Free-to-Play Aug 10, 2012, 20:21 Eirikrautha

I played this for over two years, back before the name change. I must say I enjoyed the basic premise, the fact that dedicated players could make a real difference in the war, and the combined arms approach. Unfortunately, the capture system was crap. More importantly, there were never really enough people online to make the battle fun. Either you got an alert on the map screen that a town was under attack, only to find that a single enemy infantry was playing hide and seek in the town (leading to 30 minutes of running around with no action), or you spawned into a lagfest with an incredibly unbalanced force either defending or attacking. The morons that drove all twenty of the tanks right out of spawn into the AT guns, quickly depleting the armor supply in the town, were especially annoying.

I wish the game well, and I think that the basic premise is exceptionally fun, but I just think it was a game predicated on design elements that it couldn't provide (a large player-base, better internet code, etc.)...

News Comments > Prince of Persia Reboot Revealed?

21. Re: Prince of Persia Reboot Revealed? Aug 7, 2012, 13:28 Eirikrautha

space captain wrote on Aug 6, 2012, 13:10:
panbient wrote on Aug 6, 2012, 11:54:
I always thought The Sands of Time was the reboot for the franchise. Is this a reboot of a reboot? Are we already to the point of crossing that line?

considering the original was made for Apple IIe, it was already a reboot of a reboot.. so they already crossed that line

why is any of this surprising? everything is being rebooted now, especially movies

its because people are fucking worthless .. they have nothing original to add, they just want to leech off the cash cows other people created.. its happening more and more because the only thing they are concerned with is making a buck.. thats it..

so let em bow down before the almighty dollar.. let it replace everything inside them

they deserve it

I'd argue that there are three (primary) reasons for the reboot phenomenon.

One, modern intellectual property rights have gotten so borked that it is almost impossible to innovate. Many really great ideas in the past have come from doing something new or different with an older idea (you mentioned King Arthur, which is a good example). Disney has made billions doing that. The problem is, now that copyright is nearly infinite (and every time Mickey comes up for reversion to public domain, the bought-and-paid-for politicians expand it farther), just about any "new" idea will be close enough to someone else's idea that you have to worry about being sued for it. So big conglomerates endlessly cycle through the old ideas that they know they own.

Two, since almost all of the (American) entertainment outlets are owned by FIVE multi-national corporations, there is so much money involved that the suits who run things are afraid of risks. Better to rehash something that has made money in the past (CallOfDuty 15) than to risk innovating and losing 150 million dollars.

Three, culturally, we are no longer a society of innovators. The entire Western world (US, GB, Europe) has become risk averse to the point where we cannot innovate. When a large portion of the population expects the government to provide for them from cradle to grave, what is the incentive to excel? To experiment? To try something new? At least half of the population of the Western world aren't citizens... they're f'ing PETS.

Look at the response to the Mars rover that just landed. Every story I read had about 50% of the comments expressing stuff like "Why are we wasting 2.5 billion dollars on that? Why not spend that money on the people here?" Yeah, let's spend it on $2.5 billion worth of EBT cards, so that all the welfare queens can squirt out another 3 brats with no chance of being raised to be a productive citizen or a benefit to society. I'd rather burn the $2.5 bil!

A society is either expanding or contracting. Period. There is no historical example of a static culture. Ever. If we are not pushing the frontiers, then we are looking inwards and collapsing. And we have very few frontier-pushers in Western society any more, whether in space or in video games...

21. Re: etc., etc. Jul 28, 2012, 09:17 Eirikrautha

Dev wrote on Jul 28, 2012, 06:28:
Why the "hate"?

Well maybe also its MS making it so metro stuff MUST be sold through MS store since windows won't let you install unsigned apps and the only way to get it signed is to go through MS, and MS can refuse to allow you to buy a signature for an app for any reason? What you want to get that free open source tool that does something very handy in metro flavor? DENIED.

Maybe its MS making the minimum price of metro apps $1.49?

And didn't I read something about that the new version of MS express studio will only do metro apps?

Maybe its MS getting OEM's to put mandatory BIOS enforcement on only booting "secure" OS options? Those options being windows... and windows. If you buy a dell and want to put a random flavor of linux on it, tough crap.

Maybe its MS tripling the price of windows 8 on phones for the OEMs?

I haven't even touched on things like metro not even being windows since metro stuff only runs full screen (or nearly so).

Some of this stuff is probably illegal in some countries. Of course MS will just swallow a multi hundred million dollar fine and call it the cost of doing business. They've done it in the past. Heck, they lost $4 billion all told on xbox 1 (after including all profits from things like software) and called it the price of entering the console market.

QFT!

And let's not forget that MS considers Metro to be THE UI in W8. That means, while they might allow legacy desktop in W8 for backwards compatibility, that they consider the desktop dead. So there is no guarantee that they will include the desktop at all in W9 (and have hinted that they won't). Hint number one: until the outcry made them change it, VS2012E would only compile Metro apps. That means no windows (in your "Windows" 8) and MS approval before deployment.

MS sees the Metro UI as the future of their OS (to help them lock down content). Morons who blindly ignore what they are trying to do annoy me as much as the morons who decry the direction that modern developers are going and still bought Diablo 3 ("I don't like always-on requirements for single player or over-monetization of games... but it's Diablo!")...

News Comments > GameStop Interested in Digital Resales

35. Re: GameStop Interested in Digital Resales Jul 27, 2012, 08:55 Eirikrautha

TheEmissary wrote on Jul 27, 2012, 00:28:
Eirikrautha wrote on Jul 26, 2012, 22:32:
TheEmissary wrote on Jul 26, 2012, 20:58:
Only problem with this is that a digital product doesn't degrade like a physical product does. You can't treat it the same because of that very reason. There would be no difference between a new copy and used copy at that point.

I would rather see some one develop a rental system for PC games than reintroducing a used or second hand market.

You are wrong about the degradation aspect of this. A car might gain mileage, but software gains obsolescence! Are you honestly going to tell me that WordPerfect 3.0 still has the same value today as it did when it was released? Or Call of Duty 1?

The reality is that software degrades just like every other product, only, since it is not physical, the degradation is not based on its structure. It degrades because technology advances, and last year's software is not as capable as this year's. Likewise, this year's computers can do more (and leverage more software) than last year's. That is why people upgrade in the first place.

Only someone with no understanding of economics and technology could assert that NHL 98 hasn't degraded in it's desirability and value since it was released. Yeah, that's why everyone still plays it instead of lining up for the newest release from EA every year </sarcasm>... Wall

If the software is still being sold new it isn't obsolete as far the distributor and publisher is concerned. You might have point if and only if the software was out of print/distribution.

The point I am trying to make is that reselling a "used" digital copy is going to have no appreciable difference to new copy. Especially If it is a game that is say a day or a month old as the demand is still every high. All it is going to do is funnel money that would have went to the developer straight to a company that is going to recycle a license key about a hundred times.

The response to this is probably going to be pretty nasty more day-0 DLC, more season multiplayer packs, and or DRM schemes that prevent it. Possibly some other games switching to freemium model.

Actually, my point stands pretty well even without the title being out-of-print. Otherwise, Steam wouldn't be able to have a summer sale... I mean, if the games' value hadn't dropped because they have been out for 5-6 months, how can you justify selling them for 50-75% off?

The second part of your argument I agree with (in principle). This IS going to cannibalize "first sales" during the first few months of release. That's when the disparity between new and used is the smallest. So what? Publishers have already started to use always-online, day one DLC, etc., without even having this bugaboo be a reality! They don't need an excuse to monetize! They are just going to have to change their income stream to take this into account.

The fact is that major game publishers will have to adapt. Tough. When you look at all the hate directed at the MPAA and the RIAA on the intertubes, it seems a little ironic to criticize the rise of game-trading, you know? Will this impact the cost and availability of AAA blockbusters with $150 million budgets? Of course. But that's already a dying model... the patient just doesn't want to accept it yet.

A smart publisher would start to offer its own used-game trading, letting you trade back your license-key and reselling the key for less. They have the best system to do so... they control the keys and software. But that adds uncertainty, which the investors at EActiSoft do not want. So they are going to keep milking a dying cow (in the hopes that they can buy enough politicians to make their business model the law... even though that won't work, either).

Gaming is changing. You either adapt, or you die. Darwin must be appeased...

News Comments > GameStop Interested in Digital Resales

13. Re: GameStop Interested in Digital Resales Jul 26, 2012, 22:32 Eirikrautha

TheEmissary wrote on Jul 26, 2012, 20:58:
Only problem with this is that a digital product doesn't degrade like a physical product does. You can't treat it the same because of that very reason. There would be no difference between a new copy and used copy at that point.

I would rather see some one develop a rental system for PC games than reintroducing a used or second hand market.

You are wrong about the degradation aspect of this. A car might gain mileage, but software gains obsolescence! Are you honestly going to tell me that WordPerfect 3.0 still has the same value today as it did when it was released? Or Call of Duty 1?

The reality is that software degrades just like every other product, only, since it is not physical, the degradation is not based on its structure. It degrades because technology advances, and last year's software is not as capable as this year's. Likewise, this year's computers can do more (and leverage more software) than last year's. That is why people upgrade in the first place.

Only someone with no understanding of economics and technology could assert that NHL 98 hasn't degraded in it's desirability and value since it was released. Yeah, that's why everyone still plays it instead of lining up for the newest release from EA every year </sarcasm>... Wall

News Comments > PlanetSide 2 Trailer

36. Re: PlanetSide 2 Trailer Jul 26, 2012, 20:48 Eirikrautha

CJ_Parker wrote on Jul 26, 2012, 18:01:
Cutter wrote on Jul 26, 2012, 17:22:
[sarcasm]You mean this isn't actual gameplay? Gosh! I feel so abused and lied to![/sarcasm]

You trolls can fuckoff, take your ball home and don't come back. We're going to enjoy the hell out of this and the thought of you sitting around sulking while we have fun only adds to it.

Welp, once the first post about serious launch issues or another Sony network database breach goes up on Blue's, I'm gonna unzip and jack off like a bunny on crack while imagining your stoned, stupid little face while you're sitting in the dump inside your trailer home, crying real tears of mega frustration over how you can't play.
Mark my words. Knowing SOE, I'll get to jack off until my weeny turns purple!

Wow, this is the best trolling I've seen in a long time! I actually laughed until I started to cry.

Well played! Salute2

News Comments > Morning Consolidation

14. Re: Morning Consolidation Jul 23, 2012, 16:56 Eirikrautha

Bet wrote on Jul 23, 2012, 12:31:
Might be the English spelling. We're the heathens for using z's according to the forefathers of our language.

Actually, they'd probably look down on us for using a "zed," since that is how they end their alphabet. Smart

("Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." </Bruce Willis>)

m0deth wrote on Jul 23, 2012, 15:03:
This coming from the folks who think being 'pissed' means you are inebriated. meh

Hey, at least you can tell a strange woman in Britain that you're going to "knock" her up tomorrow and not get slapped!

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance

5. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jul 23, 2012, 16:48 Eirikrautha

This is the problem with modern illiteracy. Hardly anyone under 30 reads anymore, so no one has read Orwell's 1984. Except those folks who are using it as a guidebook... Evil

*insert obligatory "To Serve Man"... "It's a cookbook!" reference here*

News Comments > On Sale

15. Re: On Sale Jul 21, 2012, 15:18 Eirikrautha

Thanks, Prez & Bucky. Picked it up (along with Torchlight and WH40K Dawn of War pack... and The Witcher yesterday... sheesh!). Now if I can find time to play it... Grin  

News Comments > On Sale

6. Re: On Sale Jul 21, 2012, 09:32 Eirikrautha

Anybody play Bulletstorm? I know it's EA, and I've heard it was underwhelming but I've wondered if it'd be worth $5...  

News Comments > Op Ed

13. Re: Op Ed Jul 20, 2012, 22:20 Eirikrautha

Asmodai wrote on Jul 20, 2012, 20:45:
Draugr wrote on Jul 20, 2012, 15:52:
Well, to be fair, when they discussed that scene in tomb raider, it was certainly presented in that fashion you see the attempted rape (which they refuse to call it now) is in there so she can 'evolve' as a character, and that's where the silly trope pops up in that situation. They couldn't have presented a more stale and unimaginative story, that relies on the classic trope of women becoming empowered through sexual means. Its the same lazy shorthand that some tend to use when eriting, The onyl reason the scene is included is to emphasise her vulerability at the time/the evilness of the antagonist. - Seems to me like murder would be just as effective in that case. - The scene in question has been available at conventions, etc.

When Ron Rosenberg is talking about how they want to make it so the Players 'want to protect lara'(implication; because shes female) or 'root for her in a way that you might not root for a male character' seems to me like they are doing it all wrong, and are guilty of this bad writing we were talking about.

Women aren't empowered by sexual means, they are empowered by overcoming someone trying to dominate them because of their sex.

Rape isn't about sex, it's about power, that's the first thing you learn about it. Whether it's a sexual assault or a sleazy male boss, the woman is placed at a disadvantage. How she overcomes that disadvantage and how she copes with it afterward are growth opportunities for a character in a story (see: The Brave One for example).

You suggest murder as an alternate trope, whoop de fucking doo, that's even older than rape. And there is still the sexual undercurrent, a big brawny man is going to kill the helpless woman, oh, she kills him, yay!

And why does it matter if players want to protect her, that adds a certain desperation to the piece (ie. can this young girl, inexperienced in life, uncertain of her abilities and facing taking a life for the first time, overcome a powerful attacker?). And guess what, she does.

How the fuck is that NOT empowering?

This sort of PC reaction to certain things (rape, child killing, prostitution etc) is exactly why the author of the article is wrong. Yes, there should be war games where innocent civilians get caught in the line of fire. I liked the No Russian airport massacre in MW purely for this reason, it's punchy. Similarly finding the corpse pits and having to hide in them in Homefront (crappy game but the punchy feel of being on home soil and witnessing atrocity was effective) was an effective way to install horror and anger at the invaders. There should be games where you have the moral choice to make of whether to kill a child or not (Fallout 1&2 for example), and then deal with the ramifications.

Instead we find games with bulletproof children/bystanders, villains who are never quite despicable enough to consider raping their captives (although torture often pops up) and wars where the only people who get hurt are your unfortunate squad mates and the 40 bazillion Durkadurkastanis funneled towards you continuously...

It's sanitised so as not to offend people and it's not real.

QFT!

News Comments > Op Ed

9. Re: Op Ed Jul 20, 2012, 17:00 Eirikrautha

Draugr wrote on Jul 20, 2012, 15:52:
PropheT wrote on Jul 20, 2012, 15:13:
Silicon Avatar wrote on Jul 20, 2012, 12:52:
Good writing directs the flow of conversation to a point so that people who "get it" can have a discussion. Bad writing just makes people mad. "A Clockwork Orange" used violence and rape as a means to convey a message that could be discussed (whether you agree with the message or not). Tomb Raider uses violence and rape as a means to seem grown up even though its still an action-hero adolescent fantasy.

So... It's not bad ideas - it's bad writing.

How the hell would you know, really? The game isn't even out yet. You don't even know what the story is, the context of it is, the events around it, or anything else.

Video game writers want to tackle adult themes, but their audience isn't mature enough to handle anything even approaching anything beyond what they've already seen and are familiar and comfortable with. They automatically reject anything adult by writing it off as tropes and stereotyping, like you did with a game you haven't played and a script you haven't seen by writing it off as adolescent fantasy.

Well, to be fair, when they discussed that scene in tomb raider, it was certainly presented in that fashion you see the attempted rape (which they refuse to call it now) is in there so she can 'evolve' as a character, and that's where the silly trope pops up in that situation. They couldn't have presented a more stale and unimaginative story, that relies on the classic trope of women becoming empowered through sexual means. Its the same lazy shorthand that some tend to use when eriting, The onyl reason the scene is included is to emphasise her vulerability at the time/the evilness of the antagonist. - Seems to me like murder would be just as effective in that case. - The scene in question has been available at conventions, etc.

When Ron Rosenberg is talking about how they want to make it so the Players 'want to protect lara'(implication; because shes female) or 'root for her in a way that you might not root for a male character' seems to me like they are doing it all wrong, and are guilty of this bad writing we were talking about.

Ok. But the problem is that many ideas are "tropes" because they are common human occurrences that many, if not most, members of a culture can understand. I actually know two women who did become personally "empowered" because of violence (and, conversely, one who suffered years of psychological and social issues leaving her permanently scarred). In fact, one of these women became somewhat of a gun-enthusiast based on her desire to never be struck by another man again (abusive boyfriend).

The problem with decrying cliches and stereotypes is that they would have no power or attraction if they didn't actually speak to a portion of the population. Now, some of them are probably so negative or unfounded that they should not be referenced or repeated. But I don't see anyone making that argument here... especially since no one has played the game yet. Are you telling me that no woman has turned a moment that exposed a personal vulnerability into a means to empower herself? Even to the point of being unhealthy or extreme about it? Really?

If you want to argue that Croft's experience in the game is not "realistic" or "believable," then, by all means, do so. I think that might be a valid criticism, if you can support it. But to simply say that a woman hardened by having to overcome a situation where a man attempts to use force to assault her is a "trope," without recognizing that it is also a reality for many, is a hollow argument.

News Comments > SMITE Beta Patch

1. Re: SMITE Beta Patch Jul 20, 2012, 13:55 Eirikrautha

OK, as if there is room for another DOTA clone! Heroes of Newerth is already dying (see their recent gift of all 107 classes).

I just don't see the appeal. LoL or DoTA2 are already more complicated than most people's jobs, so what's the need for another variant?

28. Re: etc., etc. Jul 20, 2012, 12:01 Eirikrautha

space captain wrote on Jul 20, 2012, 11:40:
Let me give you an example of what I am saying. If you have a disease as deadly and contagious as something like the black plague, and there is no cure for it or at least not enough time to make one, then the only reasonable solution is to destroy the source of the disease "for the greater good" of everyone else who has not been infected. If that means you die, then so be it. Your diseased life is certainly not as important or valuable to the species as the numerous people around you who are not infected.

If you are advocating killing yourself to protect others, then I have no quarrel with you. If you are advocating others deciding when you should die "for the good of all," then you are a fool.

Gravity is a physical law that is easily observable and provable.

Ok. Explain how gravity works at the level of the very small (quantum gravity). Or why certain regions of the observable universe seem to have more gravity than the matter that is observable? See, 200 years ago gravity was a force. Now it's a curvature of space-time. 200 years from now, we'll "know" it is something else.

There's a big difference in recognizing the way that nature behaves when tested, and asserting that we can use the limited knowledge we have to justify forcing others to do what we want (which is the heart of your argument). That you would justify force based on your "knowledge" is what makes you just like those "fundamentalist" Christians that you are so afraid of.

You sound like a christian apologist trying to get out of the suffocating bag over your head. Who is forcing anyone of anything here? You are forcing yourself into a misshapen and inaccurate perception of what I have said, distorting things so they fit your agenda. Its classic fundamentalist behavior. If you want to argue logic, you need to be able to understand that 1 + 1 = 2, no matter how much you want to say that 1 = "something else".

I smell your desperation. Good luck with that bag.

Hahahaha, project much? The fact that I am literate enough to have read C.S. Lewis doesn't mean I agree with his religious beliefs. It just makes it less likely that I'm some caustic ignoramus that needs to descend into ad hominems when I'm getting my intellectual clock cleaned (sound familiar to you?).

Maybe if you were secure in your own belief systems you wouldn't see the "christian boogeyman" behind every corner...

27. Re: etc., etc. Jul 20, 2012, 11:44 Eirikrautha

InBlack wrote on Jul 20, 2012, 10:55:

Lets get this part straight. REASON has nothing to do with Stalin, that dude was FUCKING INSANE!!!!!

He might not have been reasonable, but he had his reasons...

The stated motive is exactly what we are discussing. People do stupid, insane stuff in the name of religion... and in the "name" of science and progress, too. If you don't think Stalin and his ilk justified their carnage this way, you need to read a history book or two. Stalin did not kill anyone himself. He created an entire social machinery of death... and that requires convincing others that what you are doing is right. And he did his convincing using "science" (granted the "science" of dialectical materialism and marxism, but he still called it "science" and his followers believed that it was)...

News Comments > Borderlands 2 Interview

1. Re: Borderlands 2 Interview Jul 20, 2012, 11:24 Eirikrautha

OK, I'll say it: "Please, take my money!"  

24. Re: etc., etc. Jul 20, 2012, 10:45 Eirikrautha

space captain wrote on Jul 20, 2012, 10:28:
Verno wrote on Jul 20, 2012, 09:55:
For example the Christian churches around here all have active Facebook/twitter pages, indoctrinate youth at very early ages and teach their patrons to practice the more fanatical aspects only in organized groups approved by the church.

The most dangerous excuse for anything is when something is done "for the greater good", because it can be used to justify all kinds of absolutist philosophies. Essentially, its a real consideration but that doesnt stop anyone from twisting it into a personal or ideological agenda, it actually makes it easier. The only time it is really applicable is when it refers to physical laws instead of man-made laws...

Wrong. More people have been killed (~120 million) in the last century in the name of "science", "materialism" (as opposed to religion), and "the laws of nature" than from all of the world religions combined. Stalin was not advocating "religion" when he starved 20 of his own people, or ordered another 40 million into gulags. He did it in the name of "science" and "progress."

Your basic point is correct: the "greater good" is the most dangerous of all motives. Even though you try to exempt what I would guess is your defining principles/values (reverence for "physical laws"... whatever MAN defines them as), I would argue that their is no difference. To paraphrase C.S. Lewis, the "do-gooder" is the most dangerous of all tyrants, because he can do whatever he wants to you and go home and sleep with a clear conscience.

The real problem is the notion that anyone can determine what is "good" for someone else. When you start forcing people to do something for their own good... well, that's when you've become the evil in this equation. If you can convince someone that something is, in fact, good for them, why would you need to force them?

23. Re: etc., etc. Jul 20, 2012, 10:32 Eirikrautha

Verno wrote on Jul 20, 2012, 09:55:
I have to agree with you, certainly not in our lifetime. A friend of mine likes to point to the downfall of the Catholic church in Europe as an example of society becoming less dependent on religion but I'm not convinced. Unfortunately it seems like many people will just replace one faith for another.

And there it is in a nutshell. Most of the inhabitants of the Western world haven't rejected religion; they've replaced it! Talk to a radical environmentalist... they show all the signs of the true believer: reverence for a (man-made) concept of nature and the natural, a distorted view of what is "reasonable" (I've had some argue with me that we need to start killing off entire human populations in order to "save" the Earth... just not them, of course), an unwillingness to debate or attempt to see the other point of view, etc. It's all there.

The reality is that human beings are pack animals. It's the way we evolved. We have a strong mental "need" to associate with our "pack"... but many more ways nowadays to define what our "pack" is. Where religion has long been a binding social force, most people can't (and won't) simply give up overarching belief systems. It's not in their nature. They just replace one with another. So while organized religion is shrinking, people replace their Christianity (or whatever) with their politics, their belief in the environment, materialism, or even... dare I say... their sexuality.

The whole argument over gay marriage IS fundamentally religious in nature, simply because the hardcore gay activists have adopted their sexuality as their new "religion". It is a fundamental defining characteristic to them (their "pack"), in the same way that someone's Catholicism might have been 500 years ago.

So when you see gay marriage vs "normal" marriage, all you are seeing is the same old argument: Catholic vs Protestant, Baptist vs Lutheran... it's just one religion trying to gain dominance over the older more established religion...

News Comments > Fortnite To Use Online DRM?

49. Re: Fortnite To Use Online DRM? Jul 19, 2012, 18:26 Eirikrautha

Paketep wrote on Jul 19, 2012, 18:16:
Beamer wrote on Jul 19, 2012, 12:41:
Really Beamer? Are you going to defend this now? Are you so far up publisher's asses?

Uhm. Have you read ANY of Beamer's posts?. Is there any doubt whatsoever?.

I'm telling you, if he's NOT getting paid by some publisher somewhere for his efforts, it's an absolute crime...

665 Comments. 34 pages. Viewing page 31.
< Newer [ 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ] Older >