Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for NamecaF

Real Name NamecaF   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname NamecaF
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 4, 2012, 01:34
Total Comments 441 (Amateur)
User ID 57354

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ] Older >

News Comments > Kingdom Come: Deliverance Trailer
7. Re: Kingdom Come: Deliverance Trailer Dec 30, 2017, 00:05 NamecaF

The visuals and historical accuracy look great, but the implementation seems pretty janky, and the AI is laughable (completely blind enemies? Why not). Bit of a shame really.  
"I hope those bastards get inoperable brain cancer that they have passed on to their children."
-RedEye9
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Police Simulator 18 Delayed Again
13. removed Dec 17, 2017, 02:47 NamecaF

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Dec 17, 2017, 07:44.

"I hope those bastards get inoperable brain cancer that they have passed on to their children."
-RedEye9

News Comments > Far Cry 5 Montana Video
10. Re: Far Cry 5 Montana Video Dec 16, 2017, 03:59 NamecaF

Sempai wrote on Dec 16, 2017, 03:08:
Anyone else notice how this trailer appears to be the first look at the game running actual real time code(with the inevitable downgrade in models and geometry)on whatever console platform the engines struggling to run on? The game looks like a lot of fun, but it also looks like dogshit now. Those models and facial animations, Jesus..

It's always amusing(and depressing)how great everything looks at E3, and then you begin to see the Jekyll & Hyde like transformation leading up to release as they attempt to squeeze it onto an Xbox One..

I am honestly surprised at how shit this actually looks. It looks like there's been absolutely no improvement graphically over Far Cry 4 whatsoever. In fact, some of the animations and facial expressions seem like a downgrade Confused

-RedEye9

News Comments > Police Simulator 18 Delayed Again
9. Re: Police Simulator 18 Delayed Again Dec 16, 2017, 01:09 NamecaF

Wow, the anti-cop sentiment from you people is astounding. It kinda makes me hope your car gets stolen or you get assaulted. Lets see if you have the same attitude with the cops then.  
-RedEye9

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
24. Re: Morning Safety Dance Dec 14, 2017, 22:31 NamecaF

You Americans deserve the shit pile you've found yourselves in. It's hilarious.  
-RedEye9

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
3. Re: Evening Tech Bits Dec 6, 2017, 00:56 NamecaF

LOL. AMD cant help themselves. It's like they WANT to fail  
-RedEye9

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
2. Re: Evening Metaverse Dec 4, 2017, 23:07 NamecaF

Cutter wrote on Dec 4, 2017, 22:07:
“Over time, we will create thousands of new jobs and invest hundreds of millions of dollars in Australia,” said Rocco Braeuniger

Really? There's an Australian named Rocco?

There's no aussies left in Australia. The migrants have taken over

-RedEye9

News Comments > Raiders of the Broken Planet Wardog Fury Campaign Released
2. Re: Raiders of the Broken Planet Wardog Fury Campaign Released Nov 30, 2017, 23:17 NamecaF

LOL. Was this written by a kid who just learnt the word "fuck" or what? Pathetically try-hard.  
-RedEye9

News Comments > Rising Storm 2: Vietnam Adds Australian Forces
6. Re: Rising Storm 2: Vietnam Adds Australian Forces Nov 28, 2017, 22:10 NamecaF

Burrito of Peace wrote on Nov 28, 2017, 18:54:
I wish someone would make a solid, no punches pulled Vietnam era singleplayer FPS.

There's been quite a few. Not much lately as the whole Vietnam thing went out of fashion. From memory the Vietcong games were pretty good.

-RedEye9

News Comments > Rising Storm 2: Vietnam Adds Australian Forces
5. Re: Rising Storm 2: Vietnam Adds Australian Forces Nov 28, 2017, 22:06 NamecaF

About time the Aussies finally get some recognition and love in games. Sold.  
-RedEye9

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
2. Re: HaptX promises to make your virtual hands feel like real ones. Nov 20, 2017, 21:53 NamecaF

With gloves the size of refrigerators.

LOL. No shit, they look fucking ridiculous.

-RedEye9

News Comments > Game Reviews
1. Re: Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus on Zero Punctuation Nov 16, 2017, 20:47 NamecaF

Spot fucking on.  
-RedEye9

News Comments > Ubisoft Denies Denuvo Slowing Assassin's Creed: Origins
8. removed Nov 2, 2017, 00:55 NamecaF

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Nov 2, 2017, 19:10.

-RedEye9

14. Re: Evening Metaverse Nov 2, 2017, 00:44 NamecaF

What ever happened to innocent until proven guilty? You lot are like that fucking episode of the Orville, judging by media (social and network alike) without all the facts. So far all they are the accusations of one man. Fuck you all.  
-RedEye9

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
4. Re: Morning Consolidation Nov 2, 2017, 00:40 NamecaF

Welcome to the age of oversensitive PC lefties and social media  
-RedEye9

4. Re: Evening Metaverse Nov 1, 2017, 00:16 NamecaF

All this knee-jerk over-reaction and PC, social media bullshit is getting out of hand. Netflix have just lost a lot of respect with their handling of all this.  
-RedEye9

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
5. Re: Evening Mobilization Nov 1, 2017, 00:13 NamecaF

jdreyer wrote on Oct 31, 2017, 22:56:
Redmask wrote on Oct 31, 2017, 20:58:
Driving sucks and the people doing it suck, let the computers handle it.

+1

Can't wait for my self-driving car. Now, if I could just get a robot to cook, wash the dishes, and do the laundry...

Why do you need a robot? Isnt that what the wife is for?

-RedEye9

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
3. Re: Australian defense firm was hacked and F-35 data stolen, DOD confirms Oct 14, 2017, 01:56 NamecaF

The Chinks are relentless.  
-RedEye9

News Comments > Extinction Trailer
3. Re: Extinction Trailer Oct 5, 2017, 02:41 NamecaF

Or a better version of Shadow of the Colossus  
-RedEye9

News Comments > 3D Print and Sell Your Own Valve Merchandise
11. Re: 3D Print and Sell Your Own Valve Merchandise Sep 28, 2017, 20:41 NamecaF

jdreyer wrote on Sep 28, 2017, 19:11:
Graham wrote on Sep 28, 2017, 18:37:
DangerDog wrote on Sep 28, 2017, 14:47:
Because the world isn't filled with enough useless plastic garbage we now need to 3d print more of it.

Jesus fucking christ, is there anything you people won't complain about?

You're complaining about complaining. Ironic.

Nup. He's totally right. You lot whinge and moan non fucking stop. There's no pleasing you.

-RedEye9

441 Comments. 23 pages. Viewing page 4.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo