Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for NamecaF

Real Name NamecaF   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname NamecaF
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 4, 2012, 01:34
Total Comments 416 (Amateur)
User ID 57354

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ] Older >

News Comments > NVIDIA Beta Drivers
4. Re: NVIDIA Beta Drivers Aug 21, 2013, 10:24 NamecaF

Mashiki Amiketo wrote on Aug 20, 2013, 23:03:
Anyone know if these fix the 400 and 500 series hard locks that have been plaguing the last two releases?

I'd like to know this too

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
7. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 24, 2013, 13:20 NamecaF

Hoop wrote on Jul 24, 2013, 10:21:
For the love of god don't assault me with a bearded Ginga so early in the morning!
Here let me ruin your day. click it
http://goo.gl/Buzqqh

It's funny that people love to publicly put shit on "gingers" and think it's perfectly fine. They can't help what color hair they were born with.

Let me ask you this, do you think it's ok to put shit on "faggots" or "niggers"?

News Comments > Dishonored: The Brigmore Witches DLC Next Month
11. Re: Dishonored: The Brigmore Witches DLC Next Month Jul 16, 2013, 19:54 NamecaF

Fuck, would it kill you to put a spoiler warning or something blue?  

News Comments > New NVIDIA GeForce Drivers
4. Re: New NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Jul 2, 2013, 00:10 NamecaF

I'm gonna hold off on these and wait and see what others report. There were a few reports of the previous drivers even bricking some older cards so I dont want to test my luck until thats been fixed.  

News Comments > The Bureau: XCOM Declassified DLC & Preorder Bonus Plans
14. Re: The Bureau: XCOM Declassified DLC & Preorder Bonus Plans Jun 19, 2013, 21:16 NamecaF

Wow. I cant believe you guys are still 'poo-poo'ing this!

First you were all saying it wasn't XCOM enough. So they went back and made a lot of changes to it to make it MORE XCOM and rather than be happy with that, you're now dismissing it as a Gears of War or Mass Effect clone? There's just no pleasing you guys is there?

Anyway, I think its looking pretty good. Interesting setting, story, art style and game play - I'm a tactical games fan so the squad combat and ordering ability is an awesome mechanic I'm looking forward to using. A definite buy for me

Oh, and just before you try and slam me as a console or kiddy gamer, I'm in fact a 30 year old PC gamer

News Comments > Mirror's Edge Reboot Announced
18. Re: Mirror's Edge Reboot Announced Jun 11, 2013, 00:06 NamecaF

Cant please everyone eh? I for one am glad there's another Mirror's Edge game coming - though "reboot" seems a bit weird. Hopefully they mean "prequel". Either way, I'm digging it.  

News Comments > Saturday Safety Dance
12. Re: Saturday Safety Dance Jun 9, 2013, 03:46 NamecaF

I know, I cant understand how this can surprise anyone either. Has everyone forgotten about ECHELON?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ECHELON

News Comments > Abducted Still Lives
2. Re: Abducted Still Lives May 28, 2013, 22:01 NamecaF

Ugh, that looks terrible.  

News Comments > Call of Juarez: Gunslinger FOV Tweaking Coming
6. Re: Call of Juarez: Gunslinger FOV Tweaking Coming May 26, 2013, 02:05 NamecaF

God, how can any studio these days release a PC first person shooter and NOT include the ability to change the FOV? This should be a standard option included out of the box on day one along with volume level and graphics detail settings!  

News Comments > More Watch_Dogs Footage
4. Re: More Watch_Dogs Footage May 13, 2013, 11:14 NamecaF

Creston wrote on May 13, 2013, 11:08:
Yeah the bullet time makes no sense to me either, not even when they gave some wacky justification for whatshisname having that ability. I assume you can always ignore it.

Really my only concern is that when you're driving a motorcycle at 90mph (or, of more concern to the idea, 60fps) how you're going to be able to target that one tiny box on the side of the alley to hack it? Is there going to be some massive amount of auto-aim involved in that?

I think you just answered your own concern there and didn't even realise it

News Comments > On The XCOM Shooter's Evolution
13. Re: On The XCOM Shooter's Evolution May 12, 2013, 08:43 NamecaF

This is looking great. Mind you, I thought the game they showed in 2011 also looked great.

I agree the option of being able to switch to first person (whether a constant thing or even only when 'aiming') would be a great addition. But I can also understand why they might not do that.

News Comments > Wolfenstein: The New Order Single-Player Only
13. Re: Wolfenstein: The New Order Single-Player Only May 9, 2013, 01:10 NamecaF

This is great news! Hopefully means more focus and effort put into making a good story and characters and a lengthy SP campaign. Much prefer that than a rushed, 6 hour COD style SP campaign + multiplayer.

Bioshock Infintie focused on excellent story/characters and SP and didn't have MP and I absolutely loved it. I just wish more games took this route.

News Comments > XCOM Now The Bureau: XCOM Declassified, a TPS Due in August
36. Re: XCOM Now The Bureau: XCOM Declassified, a TPS Due in August Apr 26, 2013, 22:39 NamecaF

Geez, most of you guys are so negative. I for one am looking forward to it. Regardless of whether its branded an XCOM game or not, the setting, ideas and what I saw of the gameplay actually looked pretty good.

Hopefully this can lead to a branching off of XCOM so they still make the turn-based-strategy ones (which I'm a fan of as well) as well as the more action oriented real-time-shooter ones like this.

News Comments > Wesp5's Patches And Kickstarter - Updated
13. Re: Wesp5's Patches And Kickstarter Apr 6, 2013, 03:38 NamecaF

Thanks for the heads up Wesp5. From the story I assumed you were part of the team putting it together. Blue should update the the piece to reflect that that is NOT the case. Cheers.  

News Comments > Wesp5's Patches And Kickstarter - Updated
8. Re: Wesp5's Patches And Kickstarter Apr 6, 2013, 00:58 NamecaF

Yeah, a spiritual successor to Bloodlines is definitely a cool idea. But focusing on a multiplayer game? That lost me. If they decide to switch it around and make the focus a single-player RPG with multiplayer as a distant stretch goal, then I'd consider backing it. But at the moment, no thanks.  

News Comments > XCOM Shooter Getting Rebranded?
9. Re: XCOM Shooter Getting Rebranded? Mar 28, 2013, 02:39 NamecaF

Forget that it ever had any connection to "XCOM". Then watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeVTqf0RHHc and tell me it doesn't look cool. Personally, I think going third person would be better than first person, but either way it would make an awesome squad-based tactical shooter with strategy and small RPG elements.  

News Comments > XCOM Shooter Getting Rebranded?
1. Re: XCOM Shooter Getting Rebranded? Mar 27, 2013, 21:02 NamecaF

Good. I dont care what they call it, I thought it looked pretty good. Glad they didnt cancel it.  

News Comments > Splinter Cell Blacklist Walkthrough Trailer
1. Re: Splinter Cell Blacklist Walkthrough Trailer Mar 22, 2013, 22:48 NamecaF

Looks pretty good. I was a fan of the the originals and also liked Conviction. This looks like it allows you the best of both worlds - the stealth and non-lethal approach from the first three games and the hardcore action of conviction.  

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
1. Re: Evening Tech Bits Mar 22, 2013, 22:29 NamecaF

And they wonder why people pirate? They've made the answer simple for a lot of Australians which is why the piracy rate here for music, tv/movies and software is so high compared to other countries around the world. And they still cry foul? Idiots.  

News Comments > Bungie on PC Destiny Possibilities and How Nobody Wants to Play with Mouse/KB
39. Re: Bungie on PC Destiny Possibilities and How Nobody Wants to Play with Mouse/KB Feb 19, 2013, 01:47 NamecaF

Nobody wants to play with mouse/KB? What a load of horse shit! Fuck you Jason Jones.  

416 Comments. 21 pages. Viewing page 19.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo