Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for NamecaF

Real Name NamecaF   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname NamecaF
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 4, 2012, 01:34
Total Comments 443 (Amateur)
User ID 57354

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
9. Re: Morning Legal Briefs May 10, 2018, 03:28 NamecaF

Rectal Prolapse wrote on May 10, 2018, 02:00:
I only have one username here. Been around since Blue's inception in fact. Although I guess I hadn't commented until a long time afterwards.

I have no idea what JP has to do with this.

I was referencing a Canadian criminal court case from two years ago. I guess you hadn't heard of it, and it seems like you don't want to anyways.

Ignore the trolls dude.

"I hope those bastards get inoperable brain cancer that they have passed on to their children."
-RedEye9
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire Released
5. Re: Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire Released May 9, 2018, 00:28 NamecaF

CJ_Parker wrote on May 8, 2018, 23:06:
A few hours in and pretty good so far but like every Obsidian release it has "Bugs Bunny was here" written all over it (cue a fanboi claiming they had ZERO bugs both here as well as the release version of the original game in 3... 2... 1...).

There is one really bad crash early on if you take the "game over" path.
Yes, that's right, you can literally end the game after five minutes by being uncooperative so the crash is not really that bad as far as progression in the game goes but for many people, myself included, it crashes the game and locks up the PC so it's still kinda meh.

Other than that, my save import from the first game seems to have worked fine contrary to many other people (or maybe I just have a really bad memory and don't even get a chance to give a shit), no more crashes in over three hours, decent performance but lots and lots of little bugs and issues that add up.

There is also an official list of known major issues (um, so after having a beta and a delay, why does the game still ship with KNOWN MAJOR ISSUES in the first place, Obsidian, hm? Weeeelll?? Why??? ).

Anyway, guess I'm gonna keep playing for a few more hours, then shelve it for a proper playthrough around xmas when all the DLC is going to be included and when it is hopefully patched up really well.
It's certainly a special game that deserves to be played in its best possible state.
Well, and xmas is a much nicer time of year for such an epic RPG anyway.

So far, so good. Give it a few patches and then this is going to have the potential to be RPG of the Year award material.

Yeah, being an Obsidian game, I'm gonna wait a couple of years and after 30 patches or so it should be playable by then.

"I hope those bastards get inoperable brain cancer that they have passed on to their children."
-RedEye9

News Comments > Saturday Metaverse
5. Re: Saturday Metaverse May 6, 2018, 00:33 NamecaF

Simon Says wrote on May 5, 2018, 21:39:
killer_roach wrote on May 5, 2018, 20:42:
Cutter wrote on May 5, 2018, 16:35:
Oh fuck off with this fluff PR bullshit. The man is a fucking parasite and major league asshole anyway you slice it.

Seeing as he's the largest shareholder of my employer, I'd say he's done pretty well by me.

Totally exploits his employees in sub humane conditions as well as ensuring wage slavery, evades paying taxes as much as possible, puts hundreds of companies out of business. Has enough money to end hunger worldwide forever, does jack shit. Acts like a sociopath/psychopath.

"done pretty well" Rolleyes

Please. You say that like he's the only one. All companies and CEOs ensure they pay the least they can, evade paying as much tax as they can and put other companies out of business if they can. It's call capitalism mate. They're all psychopaths.

-RedEye9

News Comments > NVIDIA Cancels GeForce Partner Program
7. Re: NVIDIA Cancels GeForce Partner Program May 4, 2018, 23:20 NamecaF

Pure PR move to try and avoid any investigation into it IMO.  
-RedEye9

News Comments > PUBG Cheat Program Arrests
14. Re: PUBG Cheat Program Arrests Apr 28, 2018, 02:42 NamecaF

RedEye9 wrote on Apr 27, 2018, 22:40:
Timmeh wrote on Apr 27, 2018, 21:23:
Timmy timmy tim timmy. Timmeh timmy

Timmeh! Timmy?

sad and edgy as always

Cutter wrote on Apr 27, 2018, 21:19:
It's long past due to just outright block Russian and China from Europe and NA, methinks.
And yet another keyboard warrior edge lord chimes in with yet more clueless angry white man xenophobia. impressive

What are you? Black, brown or yellow? From your posts, I'd say more likely grey.

-RedEye9

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
8. Re: Morning Tech Bits Apr 25, 2018, 21:44 NamecaF

RedEye9 wrote on Apr 25, 2018, 13:54:
Instead of being a clueless angry white man complete with expletives about the bad evil apple, try posting something like this The truth about Apple's engineering

Racist much? WTF does being "white" have to do with it?

-RedEye9

News Comments > etc.
4. Re: etc. Apr 25, 2018, 21:41 NamecaF

eRe4s3r wrote on Apr 25, 2018, 11:52:
Showing that to make cash you only need marketing and zero game... great

Didnt they already prove that with No Mans Sky?

-RedEye9

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
3. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Apr 19, 2018, 07:22 NamecaF

SirKnight wrote on Apr 18, 2018, 22:09:
Those that find being called a monkey to be racist are sensitive little snowflakes that need to pull their head out of their arse. To me, I don't think racism but instead that the person is exhibiting primitive and dumb behavior.

Yeah, most sane people would. PC lefties and cry-babies are the only ones screaming racist. And organisations need to pander to them or face being called biggots and supporters of racism themselves. It's out of fucking control.

-RedEye9

News Comments > etc.
4. Re: etc. Apr 17, 2018, 20:39 NamecaF

Fighting bullies by being bullies. All this SJW PC bullshit can be solved by simply hardening the fuck up. The world isnt a perfect utopia and with humanity in charge it never will be. So harden up and get on with it, you'll live life a lot happier too.  
-RedEye9

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
5. Re: Evening Mobilization Apr 14, 2018, 10:30 NamecaF

Cutter wrote on Apr 13, 2018, 21:09:
How about detecting fucking tailgaters which are 95% of all accidents right there? That day cannot come soon enough.

If so many people tailgate you, its probably for a fucking reason. Get out of the lane and let them pass.

-RedEye9

News Comments > etc.
5. Re: etc. Apr 14, 2018, 02:45 NamecaF

Beamer and RedEye seem especially quiet on this Rolleyes  
-RedEye9

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
3. Re: Morning Consolidation Apr 11, 2018, 22:56 NamecaF

Fuck Rockstar  
-RedEye9

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
3. Re: Morning Metaverse Mar 30, 2018, 22:47 NamecaF

RedEye9 wrote on Mar 30, 2018, 11:11:
All this facebook hate is making me wet where i pee.

You have some weird sexual fetishes.

-RedEye9

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
7. Re: Evening Metaverse Mar 23, 2018, 07:03 NamecaF

Luke wrote on Mar 23, 2018, 06:11:
MeanJim wrote on Mar 22, 2018, 23:15:
I just bought a couple of CD's from Amazon yesterday. It was cheaper to buy the CD, and it comes with the digital auto-rip. It was $5 for the CD, and $10 for the digital only version.

And THAT was not what they Say would happen back then when shifting from cd/DVD to digital , it would be "Cheaper " because there would be no box no manual no CD no.no no and so on

And once AGAIN people got butt plugged

If you honestly bought that then you have no one but yourself to blame.

-RedEye9

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
3. Re: Evening Metaverse Mar 22, 2018, 23:23 NamecaF

At least with physical, you know you'll always own a copy that cant be changed or removed at a later date... and you can always sell it on again without fear of copyright infringement  
-RedEye9

News Comments > Op Ed
20. Re: Op Ed Mar 22, 2018, 23:17 NamecaF

Guys, I'll settle this once and for all...

The left are just as bad as the right, and the right is just as bad as the left. You're all fucking morons.

Everyone happy?

-RedEye9

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
21. Re: Morning Mobilization Mar 22, 2018, 22:58 NamecaF

Crossing at night, in the dark when the lit crosswalk is just up the road a bit. Whelp, you cant fix stupid.  
-RedEye9

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
10. Re: US officials: Kaspersky “Slingshot” report burned anti-terror operation Mar 22, 2018, 22:48 NamecaF

Yeah, Kaspersky has no ties to Russian government at all Rolleyes  
-RedEye9

News Comments > Ataribox is Atari VCS
12. Re: Ataribox is Atari VCS Mar 20, 2018, 08:00 NamecaF

Parallax Abstraction wrote on Mar 19, 2018, 23:39:
Modern Atari is little more than a ponzi scheme, trying desperately to find something stupid investors will throw their money behind. If this thing even comes out, it'll be a joke. I love modern retro systems but I'm not going anywhere near this thing.

^This^

-RedEye9

News Comments > Tomb Raider Remasters Announced
16. Re: Tomb Raider Remasters Announced Mar 12, 2018, 00:25 NamecaF

The ONE thing needing remastering over the graphics was the damn camera and controls. And both those videos prove they've neglected that with gusto. #Frustrating  
-RedEye9

443 Comments. 23 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo