Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for NamecaF

Real Name NamecaF   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname NamecaF
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 4, 2012, 01:34
Total Comments 449 (Amateur)
User ID 57354

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ] Older >

News Comments > Sunday Legal Briefs
16. Re: Sunday Legal Briefs Oct 7, 2018, 23:25 NamecaF

Quboid wrote on Oct 7, 2018, 21:34:
NotOneOfUs wrote on Oct 7, 2018, 21:22:
Ahhh, politics. Criticize one side, get thrown in as a supporter of the other.

Who are you referring to?

Woosh!

"I hope those bastards get inoperable brain cancer that they have passed on to their children."
-RedEye9
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Anthem Alpha
10. Re: Anthem Alpha Sep 26, 2018, 01:30 NamecaF

Creston wrote on Sep 25, 2018, 23:45:
Slick wrote on Sep 25, 2018, 20:59:
Doesn't alpha mean that you can play the game from beginning to end, and all the systems are in place? ie. everything is there, it's just super buggy, unoptimized, and generally a mess... but everything's there.

Seems like that's the bulk of production time leading to alpha. But every studio seems to have their own definition of what Alpha means...?

I thought everything in place was considered to be Beta? Maybe they just have a different alpha, like you said.

In any case, this is apparently a pretty huge game, so six months for beta, bug-fixing and finish seems short to me.

It is, numpties the lot of ya.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_release_life_cycle

"I hope those bastards get inoperable brain cancer that they have passed on to their children."
-RedEye9

News Comments > Anthem Alpha
5. Re: Anthem Alpha Sep 25, 2018, 22:48 NamecaF

Slick wrote on Sep 25, 2018, 20:59:
Doesn't alpha mean that you can play the game from beginning to end, and all the systems are in place? ie. everything is there, it's just super buggy, unoptimized, and generally a mess... but everything's there.

Seems like that's the bulk of production time leading to alpha. But every studio seems to have their own definition of what Alpha means...?

No, that's Beta.

-RedEye9

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
9. Re: Evening Safety Dance Sep 25, 2018, 00:19 NamecaF

Simon Says wrote on Sep 25, 2018, 00:04:
ventry wrote on Sep 24, 2018, 23:42:
LEFTISM, A mental disorder characterized by cognitive dissonance to rationalize ones irrational beliefs. Symptoms include, but are not limited to:

1. Shouting down anyone who disagrees with them as fascist while simultaneously using fascist tactics to silence them
2. Believing gender exists on a "spectrum" and that more than two exist.
2a. Holding science as the gold standard when it comes to "climate change" while simultaneously throwing science "under a bus" when it comes to gender.
3. Worshipping government as "god".
4. Believing guns cause violence not the individual using them.
5. Screaming for "equal rights" while simultaneously suppressing the rights of others.
5a. Screaming for equal rights, without taking equal responsibility.
6. Last but not least; believing white men, capitalism, and democracy are the root of all the world's problems.

Should you experience any of these symptoms please seek mental help immediately.

Welcome to the clinic, shall we examine your cognitive dissonance symptoms one by one?

1- Composition/division logical fallacy. Generalizing the behavior of a few to the whole group is pure affabulation.

2 and 2a- Science doesn't seem to agree with you.

3- Pure strawman

4- No, the official scientific position is that guns FACILITATE violence and MAGNIFIES the impact of the choices of violence. Having AR-15s legal and at the ready will inevitably lead to higher death counts when the individual using them chooses to go on a killing spree. It MULTIPLIES the death toll. Doesn't take a genius to know it would be multiplied even more, and thus worsen the problem to say have tanks/fighters or even nukes at the ready.

5- Cherry picking constitution amendments isn't an option, either you accept it whole, or you don't. If you accept it for guns, well, you need to accept it for the bill of rights too.

5a- We choose to take responsibility for the gun deaths, you don't... We choose to take responsiblity for bombings leading to refugees, you don't. I could go on and on about a plethora of other responsibilities, like taking responsilibity for homelessness, famines and other problems in a context of plenty ( more than enough for everyone ) etc. Seems to me like we take more responsibilities than you do!

6- Another strawman

Prescription: Laying off the Fox/Breitbart/Alex Jones/etc's kool-aid for at least a few years until complete recovery!

There you go! You got the help you needed, ain't that grand?

&#1076;&#1072; &#1090;&#1086;&#1074;&#1072;&#1088;&#1080;&#1097;

-RedEye9

News Comments > On Red Dead Redemption 2 PC Prospects
24. Re: On Red Dead Redemption 2 PC Prospects Sep 22, 2018, 22:40 NamecaF

Seriously, fuck Rockstar.

The best thing you can do is pirate this shit if it ever comes out.

Dont reward these cunts with money but still get to play it. Win-win.

-RedEye9

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
2. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Sep 22, 2018, 01:07 NamecaF

necrosis wrote on Sep 21, 2018, 22:55:
Love how screwed over you can get over accusations now.

You can ruin someone's life so easily these days

-RedEye9

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
4. Re: Morning Safety Dance Aug 31, 2018, 22:01 NamecaF

jdreyer wrote on Aug 31, 2018, 18:48:
Both of my kids have bad eyes and didn't play games when they developed bad eyesight. They did read a hell of a lot though.

Thats it! Ban all reading

-RedEye9

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
7. Re: Evening Metaverse Aug 22, 2018, 21:52 NamecaF

DangerDog wrote on Aug 22, 2018, 20:06:
Woman?

Did you just assume their gender?!?

Cant be a woman, she has a dick and balls remember?

-RedEye9

News Comments > Evening Interviews
5. Re: Evening Interviews Jul 21, 2018, 00:33 NamecaF

Creston wrote on Jul 20, 2018, 23:57:
Booohooohooo.
(Edit: Just to clarify, I do not in any way condone death threats, harassment or fucking bomb threats against people over a goddamn videogame. Kill every piece of shit that did that.)

Inciting death threats against those who made death threats? Fantastic logic there, mate.

-RedEye9

News Comments > etc.
1. Re: Fans Are Remaking LOTR: The Battle for Middle-earth Using Unreal Engine 4 Jun 30, 2018, 10:25 NamecaF

Cease and desist from EA's legal team in 3... 2... 1...

When will people learn? You dont announce shit until its ready for release.

-RedEye9

News Comments > The Slater Announced
2. Re: The Slater Announced Jun 28, 2018, 11:05 NamecaF

LOL. That looks terrible.  
-RedEye9

News Comments > Red Dead Redemption 2 PC Plans?
13. Re: Red Dead Redemption 2 PC Plans? Jun 22, 2018, 23:02 NamecaF

CJ_Parker wrote on Jun 22, 2018, 18:26:
Darks wrote on Jun 22, 2018, 12:01:
bunch of assholes!

That sums it up perfectly in a very distinguished and eloquent way. I could not have said it better myself!

Yeah, I would have gone with "bunch of cunts!" myself. But "assholes" is definitely more distinguished and less offensive to people like Beamer and RedEye.

-RedEye9

News Comments > XENONAUTS 2 Kickstarter and Alpha Combat Demo
2. Re: XENONAUTS 2 Kickstarter and Alpha Combat Demo Jun 21, 2018, 03:23 NamecaF

"including a confirmation of previous indications that this will be a chronological sequel to the original game"

...and then...

"Xenonauts-2 is not a chronological sequel to the first Xenonauts but rather an updated portrayal of similar events."

-RedEye9

News Comments > Sniper Rust VR Released
1. Re: Sniper Rust VR Released Jun 19, 2018, 23:04 NamecaF

"photorealistic environments"

WTF are they smoking?

-RedEye9

News Comments > etc.
8. Re: etc. Jun 19, 2018, 22:37 NamecaF

Beamer wrote on Jun 19, 2018, 15:45:
DangerDog wrote on Jun 19, 2018, 15:40:
Eventually through the 'unintended' process of eradicating the nazi symbol from the 'history books' the swastika will return to being a symbol of good luck.

Might take a 100 years but I think it'll happen.

https://flashbak.com/the-coca-cola-swastika-12321/

Or, perhaps, no one will see an undesireable logo inside a game without people meaning for it to be there.

No one thinks it will ever go back to good luck. Nor is removing it from a damn cartoon game removing it from history books. I don't get what is wrong with people. How in the hell is taking something accidentally in a cartoon game at all comparable to removing it from history books?

You free speech people are so obsessed with nazi symbols that it overrides any critical thinking power you have.

Nutjobs like you obsessed with calling for censorship of accidental symbols overrides any common sense you might have.

-RedEye9

10. Re: Nerdist, others disavow Chris Hardwick in the wake of ex Chloe Dykstra’s post detailing abuse Jun 16, 2018, 22:22 NamecaF

RedEye9 wrote on Jun 16, 2018, 15:08:
Flatline wrote on Jun 16, 2018, 14:31:
NamecaF wrote on Jun 16, 2018, 00:04:
And everyone's just assuming its this Chris Hardwick, she never mentioned who it was by name.

That's probably so she doesn't have to get sued.

But please tell me someone else that she dated during her 20's that fits the details of the posting. It's pretty specific on multiple accounts.

This is a pretty thin argument to defend him with.
You're attempting to use logic on an angry white man, that shit don't fly.

No, its avoiding the issue completely, and as usual the trolling white man yucks up another fallacy.

-RedEye9

9. Re: Nerdist, others disavow Chris Hardwick in the wake of ex Chloe Dykstra’s post detailing abuse Jun 16, 2018, 22:19 NamecaF

Flatline wrote on Jun 16, 2018, 14:31:
And everyone's just assuming its this Chris Hardwick, she never mentioned who it was by name.

That's probably so she doesn't have to get sued.

But please tell me someone else that she dated during her 20's that fits the details of the posting. It's pretty specific on multiple accounts.

This is a pretty thin argument to defend him with.

I cant tell you someone else that she dated during her 20s that dits the details because like everyone else, we dont know. That's the point. Everyone is just assuming its him but that shit can ruin people. What dont you understand about that?

This isnt about him anyway. People were condemning the Nerdist website and saying they'll never work for it again when it has nothing do with the person everyone assumes she's talking about.

Get your head out of your arse.

-RedEye9

5. Re: Nerdist, others disavow Chris Hardwick in the wake of ex Chloe Dykstra’s post detailing abuse Jun 16, 2018, 08:54 NamecaF

VaranDragon wrote on Jun 16, 2018, 06:09:
Trial by social media is a fucking scourge. Fuck you lefties.

I agree that trial by social media is terrible, but let me point out two things. The guy is no longer associated with Nerdist, or hasn't been for about a year.

Tell that to Scott Weinberg and the rest of the knee-jerk reactionists then Rolleyes

-RedEye9

2. Re: Nerdist, others disavow Chris Hardwick in the wake of ex Chloe Dykstra’s post detailing abuse Jun 16, 2018, 00:04 NamecaF

Fuck this shit has gotten out of hand. People abandoning and condemning sites that have nothing to do with anything she complained about is fucking disgusting.

Trial by social media is a fucking scourge. Fuck you lefties.

-RedEye9

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
4. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jun 15, 2018, 00:24 NamecaF

Russian, American or Chinese backdoors. Choose one.  
-RedEye9

449 Comments. 23 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo