Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for NamecaF

Real Name NamecaF   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname NamecaF
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 4, 2012, 01:34
Total Comments 464 (Amateur)
User ID 57354

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
5. Re: Westworld mobile game pulled from sale, servers will shutdown in April Jan 17, 2019, 00:53 NamecaF

LOL. AKA How to make sure you never work in the game industry ever again. Good one Behaviour Interactive! No one's going to touch them or their developers with a 10 foot pole after this.  
"I hope those bastards get inoperable brain cancer that they have passed on to their children."
-RedEye9
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Rumor Update: Star Wars Cancellation Was for Smaller Game
16. Re: Rumor Update: Star Wars Cancellation Was for Smaller Game Jan 17, 2019, 00:39 NamecaF

HorrorScope wrote on Jan 16, 2019, 18:04:
So wait.. it's back on? Now I'm super hyped!

Didnt even read past the title? Wow, that's a new low even for this crowd. Well done!

"I hope those bastards get inoperable brain cancer that they have passed on to their children."
-RedEye9

News Comments > Saturday Safety Dance
2. Re: Saturday Safety Dance Jan 12, 2019, 21:03 NamecaF

RedEye9 wrote on Jan 12, 2019, 12:50:
So what's going to happen when a bazillionaire is "accidentally" gunned down by steroid main-lining S.W.A.T. officers while lounging about his gated mansion.

You havent the faintest clue what you're talking about if you think that's what SWAT is like.

-RedEye9

News Comments > New Year's Eve Mobilization
8. Re: New Year's Eve Mobilization Jan 1, 2019, 05:29 NamecaF

jdreyer wrote on Jan 1, 2019, 02:15:
MrBone wrote on Dec 31, 2018, 19:25:
What should the people do??? They are defenseless against their government. Ever wonder why the 2nd Amendment exists???

Because your AR-15 pattern rifle is going to do what exactly against an F-35 armed with APKWS II and small diameter LGBs; an M-1 Abrams and its Chobham armor, reactive armor, APS, and IRCM; or a Predator drone armed with AGM-114 Hellfire missiles?

Looks like someone wants to show off he plays MilSims

-RedEye9

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
1. RE: LinkedIn co-founder Reid Hoffman accidentally funded fake news Dec 27, 2018, 21:55 NamecaF

"accidentally". Yeah, right.  
-RedEye9

News Comments > Fallout Classic Collection Free for Fallout 76 Players
12. Re: Fallout Classic Collection Free for Fallout 76 Players Dec 23, 2018, 18:52 NamecaF

"We know we screwed this game up and have ruined the Fallout franchise... so here, play the originals that were far superior and just pretend Fallout 76 never happened"  
-RedEye9

News Comments > On Command & Conquer Remastered
7. Re: On Command & Conquer Remastered Dec 23, 2018, 18:46 NamecaF

jdreyer wrote on Dec 23, 2018, 17:24:
CJ_Parker wrote on Dec 23, 2018, 15:34:
For once kudos to EA for their efforts. They appear to be surprisingly serious about this one. I'm definitely looking forward to the results as I would love to replay the entire series some time (Red Alert doesn't really need a remaster thanks to RA Open).

I mean, their real motivation is pretty clear as they obviously want to add more value to their EA Access subscription service while maybe reviving the C&C franchise at the same time but it would still be pretty cool to get a less pixellated original C&C with some QoL improvements.

* CJ makes a positive post. JDreyer scans the heavens for incoming world-ending meteor. *

I think CJ's account has been hacked

-RedEye9

News Comments > ATLAS Early Access Launch
8. Re: ATLAS Early Access Launch Dec 23, 2018, 18:42 NamecaF

Retired wrote on Dec 23, 2018, 18:16:
Re-skinned ARK? pass.

If that top Steam review is to be believed, this was actually meant to be a DLC for ARK.

-RedEye9

News Comments > Rage 2 Celebrates RAGEMAS
3. Re: Rage 2 Celebrates RAGEMAS Dec 23, 2018, 18:37 NamecaF

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Dec 23, 2018, 15:59:
Playing their previous game(at least part of this team), Mad Max, this is a guaranteed sale-price buy for me at the very least, unless something crazy happens on release.

Pre-order at full price though? I'll need a lot more info about that mission; one armor and a pistol aren't justification enough.

They're also the team that made Just Cause 4... So, you know, temper expectations

-RedEye9

News Comments > Beyond Good and Evil 2 Solo Play Requires Internet
14. Re: Beyond Good and Evil 2 Solo Play Requires Internet Dec 22, 2018, 17:57 NamecaF

LOL. Hard pass.  
-RedEye9

News Comments > Into the Black
2. Re: Into the Black Dec 11, 2018, 21:13 NamecaF

I'm guessing that's probably Thailand where dealing with snakes is a regular occurrence. Just like dealing with spiders or ants anywhere else  
-RedEye9

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
8. removed Dec 5, 2018, 20:38 NamecaF

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Dec 6, 2018, 09:15.

-RedEye9

News Comments > Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden Released
10. Re: Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden Released Dec 4, 2018, 19:50 NamecaF

Darks wrote on Dec 4, 2018, 12:03:
Dirk wrote on Dec 4, 2018, 11:30:
Mutant Year Zero has Denuvo. Going to have to pass on this one.

Same here, Not a fan of supporting that POS company.

Plus the X-Com games were never a big highlight for me. Loved the older ones, but these newer ones just suck.

Grab it when its inevitably cracked

-RedEye9

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
3. Re: Morning Tech Bits Nov 14, 2018, 00:38 NamecaF

What a load of horseshit  
-RedEye9

News Comments > Red Dead Redemption 2 PC Listing Spotted
22. Re: Red Dead Redemption 2 PC Listing Spotted Oct 20, 2018, 23:40 NamecaF

Fuck Rockstar. They can shove this where the sun dont shine.  
-RedEye9

News Comments > Sunday Legal Briefs
16. Re: Sunday Legal Briefs Oct 7, 2018, 23:25 NamecaF

Quboid wrote on Oct 7, 2018, 21:34:
NotOneOfUs wrote on Oct 7, 2018, 21:22:
Ahhh, politics. Criticize one side, get thrown in as a supporter of the other.

Who are you referring to?

Woosh!

-RedEye9

News Comments > Anthem Alpha
10. Re: Anthem Alpha Sep 26, 2018, 01:30 NamecaF

Creston wrote on Sep 25, 2018, 23:45:
Slick wrote on Sep 25, 2018, 20:59:
Doesn't alpha mean that you can play the game from beginning to end, and all the systems are in place? ie. everything is there, it's just super buggy, unoptimized, and generally a mess... but everything's there.

Seems like that's the bulk of production time leading to alpha. But every studio seems to have their own definition of what Alpha means...?

I thought everything in place was considered to be Beta? Maybe they just have a different alpha, like you said.

In any case, this is apparently a pretty huge game, so six months for beta, bug-fixing and finish seems short to me.

It is, numpties the lot of ya.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_release_life_cycle

-RedEye9

News Comments > Anthem Alpha
5. Re: Anthem Alpha Sep 25, 2018, 22:48 NamecaF

Slick wrote on Sep 25, 2018, 20:59:
Doesn't alpha mean that you can play the game from beginning to end, and all the systems are in place? ie. everything is there, it's just super buggy, unoptimized, and generally a mess... but everything's there.

Seems like that's the bulk of production time leading to alpha. But every studio seems to have their own definition of what Alpha means...?

No, that's Beta.

-RedEye9

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
9. Re: Evening Safety Dance Sep 25, 2018, 00:19 NamecaF

Simon Says wrote on Sep 25, 2018, 00:04:
ventry wrote on Sep 24, 2018, 23:42:
LEFTISM, A mental disorder characterized by cognitive dissonance to rationalize ones irrational beliefs. Symptoms include, but are not limited to:

1. Shouting down anyone who disagrees with them as fascist while simultaneously using fascist tactics to silence them
2. Believing gender exists on a "spectrum" and that more than two exist.
2a. Holding science as the gold standard when it comes to "climate change" while simultaneously throwing science "under a bus" when it comes to gender.
3. Worshipping government as "god".
4. Believing guns cause violence not the individual using them.
5. Screaming for "equal rights" while simultaneously suppressing the rights of others.
5a. Screaming for equal rights, without taking equal responsibility.
6. Last but not least; believing white men, capitalism, and democracy are the root of all the world's problems.

Should you experience any of these symptoms please seek mental help immediately.

Welcome to the clinic, shall we examine your cognitive dissonance symptoms one by one?

1- Composition/division logical fallacy. Generalizing the behavior of a few to the whole group is pure affabulation.

2 and 2a- Science doesn't seem to agree with you.

3- Pure strawman

4- No, the official scientific position is that guns FACILITATE violence and MAGNIFIES the impact of the choices of violence. Having AR-15s legal and at the ready will inevitably lead to higher death counts when the individual using them chooses to go on a killing spree. It MULTIPLIES the death toll. Doesn't take a genius to know it would be multiplied even more, and thus worsen the problem to say have tanks/fighters or even nukes at the ready.

5- Cherry picking constitution amendments isn't an option, either you accept it whole, or you don't. If you accept it for guns, well, you need to accept it for the bill of rights too.

5a- We choose to take responsibility for the gun deaths, you don't... We choose to take responsiblity for bombings leading to refugees, you don't. I could go on and on about a plethora of other responsibilities, like taking responsilibity for homelessness, famines and other problems in a context of plenty ( more than enough for everyone ) etc. Seems to me like we take more responsibilities than you do!

6- Another strawman

Prescription: Laying off the Fox/Breitbart/Alex Jones/etc's kool-aid for at least a few years until complete recovery!

There you go! You got the help you needed, ain't that grand?

&#1076;&#1072; &#1090;&#1086;&#1074;&#1072;&#1088;&#1080;&#1097;

-RedEye9

News Comments > On Red Dead Redemption 2 PC Prospects
24. Re: On Red Dead Redemption 2 PC Prospects Sep 22, 2018, 22:40 NamecaF

Seriously, fuck Rockstar.

The best thing you can do is pirate this shit if it ever comes out.

Dont reward these cunts with money but still get to play it. Win-win.

-RedEye9

464 Comments. 24 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo