Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for NamecaF

Real Name NamecaF   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname NamecaF
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 4, 2012, 01:34
Total Comments 314 (Amateur)
User ID 57354

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ] Older >

News Comments > No Full Clip Edition Upgrades for Bulletstorm Owners
7. Re: No Full Clip Edition Upgrades for Bulletstorm Owners Dec 5, 2016, 22:58 NamecaF

So reading between the lines you're saying we should just pirate it instead? Gotcha.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
2. Re: Evening Metaverse Dec 5, 2016, 21:02 NamecaF

Idiocracy is now a reality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hetaBX00wtI

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
3. Re: Evening Tech Bits Nov 19, 2016, 00:31 NamecaF

That Deus Ex: Mankind Divided DX12 Performance Review is hilarious. What were the DX12 team even doing? As if anyone needed *another* reason not to move to Windows 10. LOL  

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
2. Re: Evening Mobilization Nov 18, 2016, 01:38 NamecaF

eRe4s3r wrote on Nov 17, 2016, 21:50:
That Apple related news bit is really amazing, first off, they aren't repairing nor fixing it, they are replacing phones, and secondly, they don't move your data over, so good luck to you getting your phone back to how it was before. That's really shitty customer service

And you have to pay them $149 for the privilege

I still dont understand the mentality of the iSheep cult

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
2. Re: Evening Safety Dance Nov 16, 2016, 20:56 NamecaF

Cutter wrote on Nov 16, 2016, 19:20:
And not that long ago if you mentioned something like this everyone would call you a conspiracy nut and say there's no way it could ever happen.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ECHELON

This comment was edited on Nov 16, 2016, 21:01.

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
4. Re: Watch Dogs 2 Will Patch Out 'Particularly Explicit' Genitalia Nov 15, 2016, 23:37 NamecaF

Ha! Called it.

Fucking puritanical Americans. LOL

1. Re: Chinese company installed secret backdoor on hundreds of thousands of phones Nov 15, 2016, 23:27 NamecaF

As if this surprises anyone?  

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
7. Re: Morning Consolidation Nov 15, 2016, 20:00 NamecaF

Ubisoft release patch to remove NPC genitalia in 3...2...1...  

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
3. Re: Evening Metaverse Nov 4, 2016, 23:02 NamecaF

More like Australia. Shit, Africa gets better speeds than Aussies do  

News Comments > No Cross-play for Infinite Warfare or Modern Warfare Remastered
19. Re: No Cross-play for Infinite Warfare or Modern Warfare Remastered Nov 4, 2016, 22:47 NamecaF

Cutter wrote on Nov 4, 2016, 16:11:
Jivaro wrote on Nov 4, 2016, 14:13:
Beamer wrote on Nov 4, 2016, 13:02:
So why would a game company go cross-platform? So PC users can tell console users what terrible people they are while destroying them less due to skill and more due to equipment?

That tends to be my bottom line as well. At the end of the day not everybody enjoys gaming the same way. If two different ways of gaming are successful monetarily, I wouldn't think you (as a developer or publisher) would be anxious to do anything that might upset that balance....regardless of what the actual gamers say. The sales numbers tell the story better than any forum thread full of the vocal minority might. At least from a certain point of view. We all find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. Smartass

Srop feeding the troll.

Fucking LOL. That's classic, coming from you.

News Comments > Activision Blizzard Financials
6. Re: Activision Blizzard Financials Nov 4, 2016, 00:44 NamecaF

{PH}88fingers wrote on Nov 3, 2016, 22:52:
NKD wrote on Nov 3, 2016, 21:45:
Timmeh wrote on Nov 3, 2016, 21:35:
i probably didnt read this right,,, but..

can we get some freaking FINANCIAL data in your FINANCIAL report and not bullshit numbers of how many people have played your online game?

If you were interested in the FINANCIAL data in the FINANCIAL report maybe you should have clicked the link to said FINANCIAL report and received the information you're asking for.

"Maybe I didn't read this right..."

You didn't read it at all imbecile.

that escalated quickly..

The Blue News regulars are such a friendly and happy bunch

News Comments > Shadow of the Tomb Raider Title Leak?
8. Re: Shadow of the Tomb Raider Title Leak? Nov 1, 2016, 21:14 NamecaF

The Half Elf wrote on Nov 1, 2016, 17:54:
Is this a game where you fight a 300 foot tall Laura Croft by grabbing onto her boobs and hanging on for dear life?

Who's Laura Croft?

News Comments > Out of the Blue
15. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 31, 2016, 10:43 NamecaF

Cutter wrote on Oct 31, 2016, 09:58:
NamecaF wrote on Oct 31, 2016, 09:37:
I dont get the point of Soylent. How is it any different from other VLCD meal replacements that have existed since the 1970s (Like Ensure, OptiFast, etc)?

There's no such thing as a "meal replacement". Trace minerals, phytonutrients, etc. are all essential to good health and don't come in meal replacements or pills. Same reason even processing or cooking fruit/veg kills a lot of the benefit off. For best health food - veg/fruit - is always best served as unadulterated as possible. It's like people who think supplements are all you need. All they're doing is pissing their money away, literally. The only time a supplement helps is if you have an actual deficiency, generally due to some genetic problem like if you're anemic than iron pills will definitely be a benefit. It never ceases to boggle my mind that people think there are shortcuts to good health. Worse still that they treat eating well as a chore rather than the pleasure it is. And people wonder why there's an obesity epidemic.

Get a clue Cutter, VLCD meal replacements do in fact exist and contain all the vitamins, minerals and nutrients needed for healthy living. Though they often recommend multivitamins in addition because people's needs can vary.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
13. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 31, 2016, 09:37 NamecaF

I dont get the point of Soylent. How is it any different from other VLCD meal replacements that have existed since the 1970s (Like Ensure, OptiFast, etc)?  

News Comments > Origin Bans Myanmar
20. Re: Origin Bans Myanmar Oct 30, 2016, 23:57 NamecaF

Yet another reason owning physical copies are better than digital copies locked to an online service.  

News Comments > Prey Trailer
6. Re: Prey Trailer Oct 10, 2016, 20:24 NamecaF

Slick wrote on Oct 10, 2016, 19:18:
Old trailer is old.

Aug 4th 2016

Looks like they swapped out the narrator though, that's "new", wonder if they changed the main character? Bit late to be doing that, no?

Still psyched about this game, replayed the original a few months ago, still stands up as the last great SP FPS game of what I'd call the "golden age" of FPS games (late 90's to mid 00's).

You cant possibly be that dense. Learn to read FFS.

News Comments > Game Reviews
4. Re: Where’s Polygon’s Mafia 3 review? Oct 6, 2016, 13:41 NamecaF

Never a good sign. IGN said exactly the same thing earlier this week. I know its definitely not going to be worth the buy unless its on sale for like $15.  

News Comments > Saturday Legal Briefs
9. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs Sep 17, 2016, 20:49 NamecaF

Cutter wrote on Sep 17, 2016, 20:21:
Dagnamit wrote on Sep 17, 2016, 19:23:
nin wrote on Sep 17, 2016, 13:26:
Dagnamit wrote on Sep 17, 2016, 13:23:
Gotta think that if he didn't run to Russia he'd be in line for a pardon.

He'd be in the same boat as Chelsea Manning if he'd stayed.

Perhaps, but like Manning, he deserves jail time. He also deserves a pardon. Chelsea Manning was active duty at the time of her crime. That's a whole different kettle of fish. She also deserves a pardon or at least a commuting of the sentence, but people gotta do time, or the law (even shit laws) mean nothing.

So law takes precedent over right and wrong? Well you certainly would have been a great nazi working at Dachau or the like. Or just a slave owner instead? Whip and work your slaves to death with a big ol' smile on your face...because it's legal right. Fucking fascist.

Never takes long for the Nazi card to come out when Cutter is around.

1. Re: Xiaomi phones are pre-backdoored; your apps can be silently overwritten Sep 16, 2016, 18:56 NamecaF

Anyone buying a Chinese device has got to be stupid or ignorant. Mind you, that goes the same for anyone that buys any smart device - just depends who want to have access to all your data and your device itself; Google, Facebook, Apple or the Chinese government.  

News Comments > Mafia III System Specifications
4. Re: Mafia III System Specifications Sep 12, 2016, 23:29 NamecaF

Yeah, nah. That looks really bad. I sincerely hope that was a early alpha build they were playing, because it looked shoddy as hell. The things nin mentioned such as the shit filter, 5 cop cars all showing up in seconds and the bad animation transitions make this feel like a cheap indie knock off. The driving handling also doesn't look promising at all.

I just noticed too; the enemies and cops dont seem to have any regard for their own lives (no use of cover, standing out in the open, weapons not raised, while their comrades are dropping right beside them). The physics also seem very lackluster (no rag doll physics, car and debris physics seem very rudimentary, etc)

I'm not surprised though. The way they've been hyping this game for what seems like years at this point reminds me of all the previous hype tactics shit games have used lately. I can see people are going to be disappointed with Mafia 3 too and it'll be relegated to just another mediocre entry in a game franchise that is quickly forgotten.

It's a shame really.

This comment was edited on Sep 12, 2016, 23:52.

314 Comments. 16 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo