Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
San Diego, CA 08/21

Regularly scheduled events

User information for NamecaF

Real Name NamecaF   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname NamecaF
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 4, 2012, 01:34
Total Comments 287 (Amateur)
User ID 57354

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
5. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 26, 2016, 12:34 NamecaF

descender wrote on Jul 26, 2016, 10:11:
Ford, best known for playing CSO Jack Stanfield in the 2006 cyber-thriller Firewall

What?

LOL I know right? That has got to be taking the piss, for sure.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Game Reviews
2. Re: Game Reviews Jul 21, 2016, 21:56 NamecaF

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Jul 21, 2016, 20:08:
Hrm, Yahtzee being pretty harsh on Technomancer.

Maybe you're not familiar with Zero Punctuation? He's always harsh... but true.

News Comments > Saturday Interviews
2. Re: Idiots interview Jul 17, 2016, 03:35 NamecaF

RedEye9 wrote on Jul 16, 2016, 17:22:
Here is the condensed version If you found the backer interview TLDR.

He realized that he could just get the game for 60 bucks when it was finished. TaDah

Where'd you get that from? Actually it was the ToS change...

PCI: And in mid June you request a refund.

SR: I did not find out about the Terms of Service change from Derek Smart. A lot of people think he approached me. I found out about the ToS change from the official forums. There was a link to an imgur showing all the changes. It had originally said something like ‘within 18 months if we fail to deliver a game you’ll be eligible for refunds’.

PCI: From the estimated delivery date, which was originally November 2014 on the Kickstarter.

SR: Right. They changed it to something like ‘if we ever cease development’. You could literally come back once a week and say ‘yep, we’re still working on it guys!’ That’s basically what Godus did, right? Molyneux says they’ve got one guy working on it, so it’s still happening.

So, you took my money. You said you’d finish a certain number of things by this date. I’m already kind of pissed off because you already broke your promises several times. And now you’re telling me you can keep my money forever. Nope. I’m out. I’m not signing a perpetuity contract.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
2. Re: Evening Metaverse Jul 1, 2016, 21:04 NamecaF

Nice Idiocracy reference there Blue... the world is definitely heading that way.  

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
3. Re: One month from launch, Warner Bros. delays Batman- Return to Arkham with no new release window. Jun 28, 2016, 20:12 NamecaF

Well no shit, after seeing this no doubt:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEXmZUtzacU

6. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 27, 2016, 10:17 NamecaF

It was cool finale but two things seem to be clear:

(A) Either they have telephones or their messenger pigeons travel at the speed of light, because everyone knows immediately whats happened no matter how far away or how remote they are when it happens.

(B) Either a method of teleportation exists or Varys has a clone to go from the meeting in Dorne to the Narrow Sea with Danerys and her fleet in a matter of minutes.

News Comments > Hardware Reviews
1. Re: Samsung Portable SSD T3 500GB USB 3.1 Gen 1 Drive on Nikk Tech. Jun 24, 2016, 11:22 NamecaF

This "USB 3.1 Gen 1" nonsense is such a load of horse shit. It was done solely to confuse and trick customers who aren't aware they've pulled a shifty and think they're getting proper USB 3.1 (aka Gen 2).  

News Comments > etc., etc.
2. Re: Alex Nichiporchik's Blog - G2A Sold $450k worth of our games Jun 22, 2016, 01:30 NamecaF

G2A is pure scum. It still boggles my mind that people on here recommend it.  

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
6. Re: Gatherings & Competitions May 23, 2016, 01:48 NamecaF

This is all the fault of the UN who are trying to force the Japanese to ban and censor "adult content" and remove it from manga/anime/videogames/etc.  

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
2. Re: Evening Safety Dance May 12, 2016, 00:35 NamecaF

RedEye9 wrote on May 11, 2016, 22:48:
Well I learned something that I needed to know. Ransomware is delivered by ads.
CryptXXX still delivered mainly via malvertising
As for its distribution, crooks prefer malvertising campaigns, malicious ads on legitimate websites, which redirected users to pages hosting the Angler exploit kit, that deliver the ransomware directly, or via an intermediary malware called bedep.

Yeah, no shit. How are you still unaware of that? Adblockers exist for a reason dude.

News Comments > DOOM Launch Trailer & System Requirements
12. Re: DOOM Launch Trailer & System Requirements May 6, 2016, 00:36 NamecaF

RedEye9 wrote on May 5, 2016, 21:47:
wtf_man wrote on May 5, 2016, 21:16:
Looks ok to me.... especially if they got rid of the Tech 5 texture popping shit.
Wiki says this is built on the new id Tech 6 engine. Nothing much known about it.
Both Wolfensteins and Dishonored 2 use the id Tech 5 engine, i did not notice much texture popping in either Wolfenstein.

Are you sure about Dishonored 2? Wiki says it "will run on Bethesda's new internal "Void" engine (based on id tech 6), as opposed to Unreal Engine 3 that was previously used in Dishonored".

While I'm not a huge fan of the Unreal Engine, I'd rather they went with Unreal Engine 4 over anything related to id tech. What a shame. It definitely wont be a day 1 buy for me now.

News Comments > Steam Customer Review Changes
11. Re: Steam Customer Review Changes May 4, 2016, 00:17 NamecaF

jdreyer wrote on May 3, 2016, 22:51:
NamecaF wrote on May 3, 2016, 22:15:
JohnBirshire wrote on May 3, 2016, 21:35:
I can't stand these "joke reviews" that are always upvoted to the top. So corny and cliched, yet people keep voting them above everything else, game after game.

It's the same reason shit like reality TV and formulaic/procedural shows rate so highly and there's dozens upon dozens of them...

The world is filled with retards straight out of Idiocracy. Few people have taste or brains any more.

It's a sad world we live in unfortunately.

Let me get this straight: the popularity of funny reviews is indicative of us living in a sad world?

No, the fact we live in a world thats hurtling closer and closer to Idiocracy becoming a reality is what's sad. The humor of most of these so called funny reviews, are usually the same old cliche or moronic/trollish meme crap that is just pointless.

And the fact so many people vote them to the top drowning out the proper reviews just makes it even sadder.

Way to completely miss my point, though. Bravo

News Comments > Steam Customer Review Changes
7. Re: Steam Customer Review Changes May 3, 2016, 22:15 NamecaF

JohnBirshire wrote on May 3, 2016, 21:35:
I can't stand these "joke reviews" that are always upvoted to the top. So corny and cliched, yet people keep voting them above everything else, game after game.

It's the same reason shit like reality TV and formulaic/procedural shows rate so highly and there's dozens upon dozens of them...

The world is filled with retards straight out of Idiocracy. Few people have taste or brains any more.

It's a sad world we live in unfortunately.

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
1. Re: China is the first to have an autonomous police robot, with a taser. May 3, 2016, 21:59 NamecaF

C'mon people, where's the usual outrage? Oh right, it's China and not a America or the UK... so that makes it alright. Gotcha. Rolleyes  

News Comments > Homefront: The Revolution Trailers
2. Re: Homefront: The Revolution Trailers Apr 27, 2016, 00:33 NamecaF

Would have made a hell of a lot more sense with the Chinese as the enemy instead of the Koreans.  

News Comments > Into the Black
9. Re: Into the Black Apr 21, 2016, 23:16 NamecaF

LOL. Prince was a colossal wanker. Everytime I hear his name I cant help but laugh and think of this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LhcParuzpc

News Comments > Clinically Dead Announced
1. Re: Clinically Dead Announced Apr 18, 2016, 10:53 NamecaF

LOL. You know April fools day was about 18 days ago, right?  

News Comments > RDR2 Map Leaked?
20. Re: RDR2 Map Leaked? Apr 16, 2016, 21:21 NamecaF

CJ_Parker wrote on Apr 16, 2016, 15:24:
Rockstar can shove their console garbage straight up their dumb asses. I do not give a single fuck until they start treating PC gamers with a minimum of respect which would entail porting RDR to PC and stopping to sign ludicrous exclusivity deals while then "teasing" PC gamers about the possibilities of a PC port (the way they treated PC gamers with regard to GTA V was among the most disrespectful asshole dick moves in recent history only topped by what Microsoft pulls off on a regular basis). Fuck them all. Not spending a single cent on that console garbage.

Yep. Fuck Rockstar and the horse they rode in on. They wont ever get a single dime from me. Their attitude to their customers is worse than Apple... and that's saying something.

8. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 7, 2016, 11:25 NamecaF

That Russian CT exercise clip is about a decade old. It's been on videosift and youtube for years.

Here's a version that was uploaded in 2010

Still a crack up though.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
10. Re: Morning Tech Bits Mar 11, 2016, 22:41 NamecaF

Guys, you should know by now to just ignore cutter. Dont feed the immature troll - it's what he craves.  

287 Comments. 15 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo